My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 09

Story Info
Carl and I plan a fivesome with the girls.
1.3k words
4.44
33.5k
42

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
804 Followers

"Bro, I can't believe you ate your sister out!" Carl said as we walked in the woods to pick up some wood for a fire. We had all left the beach and driven to another part of the woods to set up camp. Janey, Liz, and Josephine were setting up their tents as Carl and I picked up some wood.

"What do you think about that?" I asked him.

Carl laughed. "It was definitely a surprise! Your sister is hot, like really hot! I had no idea that you two were...hooking up."

"It actually started on this trip," I said. "Last night, Janey snuck in my tent and gave me a blowjob. She said it was an apology for being such a brat to me all these years."

"No shit! That is crazy!" Carl said. "I mean she has been a pain in the ass to you for years. You've always complained about her to me. Were you weirded out that she wanted to give you a blowjob?"

"No. I figured that she had to be drunk because that seemed like the only possible reason for her wanting to suck me off," I said. I grabbed some wood from the ground and tucked them under my arm. "But, she was so adamant about doing it and I knew she was serious."

"What...what was it like?" Carl whispered to me.

"It was amazing, man. Her mouth felt so good on my dick," I said. "I swear that it was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had."

Carl's eyes widened in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah. It was so good."

We walked in silence for a few seconds as we gathered up some more firewood. I could see that my friend was thinking about something. He had a look on his face that I knew well.

"What...did Liz taste like?" Carl whispered.

"She tasted great, man. Sweet but also a little salty. I don't know how else to describe it. I swear she has some of the best pussy lips I have ever seen. They are so puffy," I said. "I mean you must have seen how her pussy looked."

Carl nodded. "Yeah. It was...quite a surprise to see her walk out of the water naked. It was like she was another person. The Liz I knew would never get naked in front of everyone! Ever! What happened out in the water to change her like that?"

"We mostly talked. Janey and I talked about how we hooked up last night and this morning in a nearby cave."

"She gave you another blowjob this morning?!"

"More than that. We fucked," I said.

Carl had a stunned expression on his face. "How was it?!"

"It was good, man. I fucked her so hard. I think a big part of it was from knowing that what we were doing was taboo and I guess wrong in some aspects but also because Janey's pussy felt amazing. I took her virginity."

"No shit!"

I laughed. "Yeah. I had forgotten when I put my dick inside of her. It wasn't until I saw the blood that I remembered."

"You told Liz all of this?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"How...did you take it?"

"She was just as surprised as you are but she accepted it and even made out with Janey and me in the water. I think she was turned on by what we had done," I said.

"Have you fucked Liz?"

"No. She actually wants to fuck me and my sister tonight. She wants to lose her virginity to us," I said.

Carl looked at me in surprise again. "Really?! She said that?!"

"Yeah. It was her idea."

Carl stood there in shock for a moment then began to laugh. "Wow! My little sister is a completely new person!"

"How do you feel about me fucking your sister?" I asked Carl.

"I don't feel any type of way about it, to be honest. Liz has always been her own person and you are my best friend. I've known you since damn near birth and couldn't think of a better dude for her to have her first time with," Carl said.

I smiled at my friend. "Thanks, man. I must say I am still reeling from all of this. I never imagined that I would be fucking my sister and even making out with Liz. It's kinda surreal, you know?"

Carl laughed. "I'd bet! You're not the only one feeling things. I...I think I want to fuck my sister."

I looked at Carl with a grin. It was no surprise to me that he felt that way. I had seen the way he looked at Liz on the beach and how he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Carl looked at me expectantly as he waited to hear what I was going to say to his revelation.

"I think she may feel the same way about you too," I said.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, but I'm only speculating based on how I saw her look at you and play with herself as you fucked Josephine."

"Josephine! I forgot about her!" Carl said.

I laughed. "How could you forget about her? You've been fucking her practically all day."

Carl laughed. "Yeah but...after seeing Liz naked and playing with herself, I can't get her out of my head. Damn! If I would have known that this would have happened I would not have invited Josephine along!"

"Honestly, I think you and Josephine constantly hooking up started a big part of this. I think Janey was inspired to make her move on me because of you guys fucking last night."

Carl thought about it for a moment. "Hm. I guess you may be right because would we have been able to fuck our sisters if Josephine was here? Probably not."

"Do you want to have a talk with Liz when we get back to camp? Maybe you should be the first one to take her virginity." I said. "Of course, it's all up to her who she wants to fuck but talk to her."

"Damn, if only Josephine wasn't here!" Carl said in frustration.

I laughed again. "What about this? Maybe we could all come together and hook up."

"What do you mean? Like an orgy? A fivesome?"

"Yeah."

A big grin came to Carl's face. He nodded his head. "Good thinking! I'm sure that Josephine would be down for a fivesome. She's had threesomes before, I know that. I saw how she looked at you when you were naked earlier."

"What? Really?" I said as I tried to act like I did not know what Carl was talking about.

Carl laughed. "Come on, bro. Don't play dumb. She was practically oogling your dick. I don't care. If you want to fuck her, you can fuck her too."

"Really?!" I asked him in surprise.

"Yeah of course. She's not my wife. We're just having fun."

"Ok. We'll see how things go. But first, talk to your sister and tell her how you feel," I said. "I'm sure you will be surprised by what she has to say."

Carl nodded. "Would you be ok with me hooking up with Janey? Your sister is hot, bro."

"For sure, man. I'm fine with her fucking whoever she wants and she feels the same about me. Janey and I just had a conversation about this earlier with Liz."

"Wow! I need to get on your level, bro!" Carl said. "You seem so free! Like a hippy or something."

I laughed. "I don't know about being a hippy but I think last night with my sister changed something in me and I no longer feel weighed down by society's rules and expectations."

"Shit. you are inspiring me, bro," Carl said.

I laughed again. "Come on. Let's head back and have a chat with everyone to get their thoughts on this possible fivesome."

kevinnash
kevinnash
804 Followers