My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 10

Story Info
The girls take Carl and I into their mouths.
1.1k words
4.71
29k
38

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
802 Followers

Carl and I walked back to the camp and saw the girls whispering to one another. They had finished putting up their tents and were huddled close together near the fire pit as they talked. When they saw us, they immediately stopped whispering and looked at us with smiles on their faces.

I was confused and looked at Carl who was curious about what was going on. We dumped the firewood on the ground.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked the girls.

Janey giggled. "Nothing. We were just talking."

"What about?" Carl asked. He looked at his sister who was smiling at him with a mischievous look on her face.

"You know...about some things," Janey said.

I laughed. "What's going on?"

Josephine and Janey walked up to Carl and me respectively. They kissed us. My sister's lips pressed against mine and my hands immediately went to her waist. I pulled her closer to me to drink in her kiss. Her sweet saliva entered my mouth.

My dick started to throb and grew in size as Janey pressed against me. She broke the kiss and then I watched as she and Josephine sank to their knees in unison. I was surprised but also eager to see what was going to happen. I looked over at Carl who had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Well, this is quite a surprise!" Carl said with a laugh.

Janey pulled down my pants and then my underwear. She took my hard cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Josephine was doing the same to Carl. I let out a small gasp as my sister took my cock into her mouth. She began to suck it very slowly. It was like she was teasing me.

I looked down at her as her tongue ran all over my cockhead. She had me moaning loudly as she played with the underside of my tip. Carl was also moaning from Josephine's mouth on his cock. He had his hand on the back of her head and was slowly thrusting it into her mouth.

Suddenly, Liz walked over and got down on her knees between Janey and Josephine. I had totally forgotten about Liz. Janey had a habit of completely sinking into my head and blotting everything out.

Janey took my cock out of her mouth and shifted so that Liz could get nearer to it. Liz took my cock in her hand. It twitched rapidly in excitement. She looked up at me with a smile and then took me into her warm mouth. I let out a small groan as Liz began to suck my dick.

Her lips were very soft and felt amazing on my hard shaft. I watched as she took me deep into her mouth. I groaned again. Janey was looking up at me with a smile on her face. Her hands went to my balls and began to massage them. They were tight already and aching to unload.

Liz bobbed her head on my cock as she sucked me off. Her mouth was so warm and her saliva was coating my shaft immensely. She suddenly popped my cock out of her mouth and put it inside of Janey's. Janey's mouth seemed to get tighter on my dick as she applied pressure to it.

I let out a deep moan. Janey looked up at me and I could tell that she liked how much pleasure she was giving me. I watched in surprise as Liz turned to Carl. Josephine took his cock out of her mouth and Liz grabbed it in her hand. Carl let out a gasp and his eyes grew large in surprise.

"Can I suck your cock, Carl? Would that be alright?" Liz asked Carl with a grin. She knew his answer already as Carl was staring down at his sister with an intense lust on his face.

"Yes!" Carl shouted. "Please suck it!"

I almost laughed from the overabundance of excitement in my friend's voice. Josephine actually laughed and looked up at Carl with a grin. "I guess someone really wants his sister!"

Carl grinned. Liz took Carl's cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. Carl let out a loud howl. It was almost comical. Janey even looked over at Carl and Liz with my cock in her mouth. Her lips tightened around my cock and began to suck me faster. I let out another deep moan and put my hands on the back of my sister's head.

"Goddamn! That feels good, Janey!" I moaned. I was so close now to cumming. My sister probably could tell as she sucked me even faster.

I cried out from the strength of my orgasm. It literally picked me up slightly from my feet. My dick twitched in Janey's mouth as my warm nut squirted out of me. I held onto Janey's head and rocked on my feet as my orgasm took control. Janey did not stop sucking me off but instead bobbed her head faster on my dick.

"Fuck! Yes!" I shouted. It took me several more seconds to empty my balls into my sister's mouth. She slowly withdrew her mouth from my dick and swallowed my nut. I watched as Janey licked her lips with a smile.

I heard Carl yell out as he came. He seemed to shudder as he looked down at his sister sucking him off.

"Oh, Liz! Yes, Liz!" Carl moaned.

Liz was sucking his dick very fast. Josephine was watching with a smile on her face as her eyes moved from Carl to Liz.

Liz's mouth came off of Carl's cock and she looked at him as she opened her mouth wide. Carl's cum sat inside of it. She then turned to Josephine who grabbed Liz's head and kissed her. They swapped Carl's cum between each other's mouths.

Both Carl and I were shocked by what we were witnessing. Josephine and Liz kissed each other for a while before they swallowed Carl's nut and licked their lips. They looked up at him as he stared at them in awe. My friend was like a statue as he stood there frozen in place.

"Did you like that?" Liz asked Carl with a giggle.

"Yes...yes...yes," Carl whispered.

"We were talking about giving you guys head when you came back to camp," Janey said with a smile. "This was Liz's first time giving a blowjob or double blowjob at that."

I looked at Liz with a grin. "You did great, Liz."

She smiled at me. "Thanks."

"Yeah, you were amazing, sis," Carl said. "Can we do it again?"

We all laughed from Carl's eagerness. I knew that I definitely wouldn't mind another round. My dick was still hard and ready for whatever happened next.

kevinnash
kevinnash
802 Followers