All Comments on 'My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 10'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have 6 sisters and as young siblings growing up 3 of them and I used to play doctor with their hairless pussies and little tits and got my first blow job at 14 from one of my older sisters. It was the first time I came it was wonderfully painful. I licked their hot young pussies as they locked their legs around my head and shook with orgasms. I also sucked my brothers hot cock and got my first gobof man cum down my throat. I still suck cock today. They have all moved away and got married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Know when to put an end to a story. Series. 10 is more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my favorite series of all time. I would love to bang all three girls. The two guys are cool. I'm not sure of the narrator's name, so I'll call him Kevin. I think you should have at least two more installments, one with Liz' virginity being taken by either Kevin or Carl, and one with Kevin banging Josephine while Janey is fucking Carl. Excellent series, thanks!

RhyojaanRhyojaanabout 2 years ago

Wow. Story is amazing so far. Keep it going. Also Mr. Anonymous have the nuts to post as yourself if you’re going to tell someone to end a series. If you don’t like it go away. No one is making you read his stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...

story TAGS