All Comments on 'My Sister Blows Me in My Tent'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This absolutely needs to be continued! 5 stars!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Nice!......I can't wait till next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely done . . . By Janey !

No, really good story with decent speed and direction.

Besides knowing that your sister is actually cute, might we learn more about her physical attributes ?

OK - next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree that it was a nice story and you need to continue with it. It was a5!!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Good set up and background. The other guy’s sister has to be along for some reason. So more development to come.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Very hot story. Lucky guy to have a sister apologize like that, haha.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Fantastic sister blowjob.

Tender and caring

Can’t wait for the next episode.

Share the love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great premise.

But sex, when it happened, happened much too fast.

Hand on cock. Mouth on cock. Cum on face. Boom.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries. Needed dialog about what she thought when she saw him jerking off. Needed her asking him if he wanted to see her tits. Did he like them? Needed her asking him to show her how he jerked off.

Needed her watching and then taking over the jerking, asking him if she was doing it right? Should she do more? Could she kiss his cock? Lick it? Would he like her to suck it -- she's heard her girlfriends talking about sucking a cock, and would like to give it a try.

And I really don't understand her wanting cum on her face rather than swallowinng his load.

Four stars.

Altogether too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Could have used some indication as to whether Janey had ever given an handjob ot blowjob before. All we know is that he assumed she wouldn't have dated because she was a real pest.

Could have used more hand action from Janey before she began to blow him. And maybe some breasts involvement. Either at her suggestion/offering or his.

And maybe some dialog between them about whether he handjob and blowjob were the way he liked.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it, someone mentions whether she had experience. I would say a Big Yeppers. I guess I'm cheating as I know there is way more to cum LOL. Any gal who say "On my face" is a keeper.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

5*s because I liked the writing and the story. However, if this 10 part story is all 1 page parts, I'll hold future comments until the end. That also means that my votes might be a star lower because it's annoying to me. Just saying...

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

Better than I thought . Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Hurry UP!

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 1 year ago

Good Story! Keep them Coming!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. Sisters like Janey don't cum around often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...