All Comments on 'My Sister Connie'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Ohh dear god please dont stop now. This could be a wonderful romance between 3 siblings who it seems just adore each other and really enjoy a sexual romp. Perhaps they will decide to stay together and make some babies in the future. Could be a really hot sexy story.

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Great story

Great sisterly loving. Hope you continue when Jan finds a new job near her siblings.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

It doesn’t flow well as a story, it is somewhat stilted in the telling. But it was quirky and did not pretend to be anything else but a meaningless sex tale.

Scores 3/5

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

A great story. Would love to hear the rest of the story!!!

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 3 years ago

Very hot story. 6 stars worthy.

I got a chuckle at a wrong word selection

“ She mauls it over in her head”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I was hard almost the entire time....... 5 Stars!!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Nice nude and sibling sex story

Nice sibling reunion storyline.

My question is: were the parents originally involved with the girls during their graduation celebrations? Both of them said something that hinted that the parents had something to do with their desire to be nudist, and the girls each had something to say that dad told them around college graduation and after: Connie; "Hot to Trot": Jan; "Lawyers are all the same!"

Will the girls finally tell him why they wanted to be with him and incest doesn't bother them and schedule a family reunion orgy?

Robinius1Robinius1over 3 years ago
Very Good...Mostly

I enjoyed this story a lot. There were some consistency issues and unrealistic dialog, but overall it kept my interest. Good job, but proofread next time. Thank you.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Answer The Question

I need to know and I also want to know why her ex was after her.

MDSWMDSWover 3 years agoAuthor

I agree, the timeline is screwed up. I'm fixing it as I write.

In the stories I have posted, I tried to insert humor into all of them, yet only one person has commented on it, Thank you 'sucksexful'. I appreciate the feedback. In addition to reading the bad comments, I also want to embrace the things you like about the stories as well. Keep the comments coming!

MDSW

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Interesting story. I hope you are planning on at least one more chapter, but you really need at least 2 new chapters. Anyway, excellent start. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Harvard?

Then they are acting like trailer trash???

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Is there some law against trailer trash going to Harvard?

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 3 years ago

MDSW, really good story! I'm in agreement with Southpaw1430, there are too many opportunities to create more chapters continuing this arc!

Great response to all the "anons" out there dissing your writing. I find it interesting that those folks who come here to be titillated with *free* erotic stories have the temerity to criticize the writing style of the contributors. These are the same people that won't "show us" by writing their very own, error free erotic stories and publish them here!

Anyway, who cares, keep writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lots of sex but needs more story

Thanks for sharing this tale.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it although it was more a narrative then an engrossing storyline. Hard to explain.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 3 years ago

why did you bring Connie's ex into the story? where were you going with that, unless you are going to write an addon to the story, it didn't make sense to bring him in and what was he pissed about, she hadn't been with ex in a year, takes him a year to get mad about something? two stars

MDSWMDSWabout 3 years agoAuthor

To sexymeup: Try reading the story again. The reason why her ex was there is in the story. Why I put her ex into the story is for a little drama. Try to enjoy the story as written, without tearing it to pieces. Remember, I wrote the story from my brain, not yours.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 3 years ago
nice

please continue

Rome888Rome888about 3 years ago

While it is a fantasy for me, incest is so intriguing and turns me on in a major way. I probably would never do it now; being much older and banging my six years older sister is not the same it would have been years ago. I love the story and would love to read more. Perhaps where they all lived together or nearby for regular incestual orgies. I think Art has deeper feelings for Connie than his younger sister so I could see them living together as long as it did not interfere with their work. As far as the people that pick stories apart over spelling and grammar. Let it roll off your back or address them like you did. Those people will always be around to either offer constructive criticism or to make them selves feel better by pissing on someone else besides themselves. Hope more chapters to the "My Sister" stories come along. Especially Connie and Darcy where her brother and parents are also involved in the incest. I have not yet read the other two Sister stories so i probably will like them as well. Thank you for the great stories ! ! !

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It was emotional. Even romantic. And of course hot.

But the ending just seemed a little sketchy.

Also, the story with the ex-husband doesn't quite make sense.

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Next chapter or three please!!!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME story

Screw grammar!

I do not feel stupid reading an exceptionally erotic and loving story because there are grammatical mistakes.

I look for sexual adventure and caring and sharing.

I am more concerned that the story is ending and I will not have Jan , Connie , and Art to read about .

Please continue the series.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Very entertaining, Well done 5 stars

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

11/10 Bottles of Champaign!!!!!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

I would hope that you continue this story as there is much left hanging with it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great. Just short of amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...