My Sister Connie

Story Info
Lawyers are people too, aren’t they? Here’s the evidence.
18.1k words
4.64
61.6k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. Thank you all for the comments and keep them coming. And vote!!! Enjoy the story.

MDSW

* * * * *

Well, what can I say. Like my mother, father and sister before me, I'm graduating from Harvard Law School with flying colors at the ripe age of 22. It's celebration time for me because the family is attending my ceremony. We're ready with exuberance and celebrate we do, family style.

Mom and Dad are in their early 50's and they're the principal owners of Coney & Coney, LLC. They have high hopes all their children will eventually be part of the Firm, but that's not happening. My older sister, Connie, and I are lawyers, but my younger sister, Jan, has no interest in law.

Our parents are disappointed by her decision, but they also respect it and her. She's no dummy and they know it. They aren't the domineering type of parent that lawyer parents typically seem to be, thankfully.

As I graduate from Harvard today, I'm ready to face life. I'm on fire to make my mark in the law profession. The last four years were a battleground, which every law student goes through, and I still have one more hurdle to put behind me. I have to pass the bar exam. Another challenge in my life, but because my parents and sister have passed it, so can I.

Being the middle sibling in the family, I often refer to myself as the 'rose between two thorns' as a dig on my sisters. My sisters always counter, calling me the 'thorn between two roses' as a dig on me, all in fun. I won't describe us as a really close-knit family, but we get along well.

Connie is twenty-five and has made significant progress in her career, already being advanced to a senior lawyer where she works. She hasn't lost a case and her workload is piling up.

Jan is twenty years young and she's a natural beauty, just like her mom and sister. In the fall, she'll be entering the third year of her civil engineering curriculum and she seems to like the challenge the education is providing her.

Enough about the family. Let's talk more about me. Like my sister, I was recruited by more law firms than I can shake a stick at out of college, but accepted a job at a relatively small firm with only three senior partners shortly after graduating because one of the senior partners is practicing in administrative and constitutional law, my chosen area of expertise.

On the other hand, I may have chosen the firm because I want to be on my own, away from family, to prove to my parents, my sister and myself, I can stand on my own two feet.

In the month after arriving at my first job, I wrote briefs and did research prior to passing the bar on my first try with a high score. As a result, the Firm put me in position to get to work and gives me a promotion to Junior Lawyer. Working directly with one of the senior partners, my career does nothing less than blossom from there.

* * * * *

Three years have passed since my graduation. Connie's career is flourishing and she's also married, but it ended in divorce a year later. I had no choice but to miss her wedding and had to do some serious apologizing and groveling to get back in her good graces. I never met her husband, but she seems to be satisfied with him.

Jan graduated with a bachelor's degree in civil engineering at the top of her class a year ago and was recruited by a major civil engineering company to design or redesign airport projects. She's been on the job a little over a year and enjoys the challenges the job presents.

As I advance my career with the support of my senior partner, I double the Firms profits, for which I'm handsomely rewarded. I won honor and recognition time after time, and given another promotion to Senior Lawyer before my first year anniversary, an impossible promotion at this Firm, but I did it. My second and third years are equally rewarding for me, both financially and professionally, but I was not promoted. As a result, my plate is always full, no time for me to rest or take a break. I'm charging forward and loving it.

I've become a dependable, winning attorney and the Firm loves me, literally of course. My senior partner and I haven't lost a case since I began working with her. Of course, it's only fair to point out she hasn't lost a case either. None of the senior partners have.

At any time, I have the opportunity to join my parents' Law Firm, but decide to stay where I am, for a while anyway, since I'm successful here. Hell, at the rate I'm advancing, I'll be a partner before I'm thirty.

Yeah, right. Not going to happen and I know it. Wishful dreaming at best... Perhaps thirty-two is a better choice?

* * * * *

One Friday night I was in my condo, going over some briefs I need to review for Monday's closing arguments in court, when my doorbell rings. I dress, walk to the door and open it.

"Hi Art. Long time no see. How are you?"

I'm surprised to see my older sister so I give her a hug, happy to see her. She's having a good career herself, but I haven't seen or heard from her since before her wedding.

"Hi Connie. I'm good. You?"

"I'm well."

"Come in, come in! Take a load off."

"Before I do, I need to know if I can crash here until I can find my own place."

"Of course you can! Let me help you with your bags."

She pulls three bags into my view and I grab two of them, show her to my spare bedroom and leave her to get settled in. She comes out an hour later, after taking a shower, wearing revealing clothes that raise my heartbeat and another part of my anatomy.

My sister has always taken good care of herself and it shows. She has a hot body that the average man drools over. She was never close to me long enough for us to get to know each other because of our age difference so this is going to be a challenge for both of us.

Connie is wearing a thong and a half T with no bra and she's looking fine. She takes a seat on a nearby chair while I'm sitting on the sofa, finishing the briefs I was working through.

"Connie, do you normally wear clothes that revealing?"

"Oh jeez. I'm sorry Art. No, I don't. Since you're objecting, I'll go change."

"It's not necessary Connie. It's fine with me... You're HOT, you know."

"Thanks Art. I appreciate hearing that, even if it is coming from my brother. The guys have stayed away from me since the divorce. I thought I would get hit on more often, but it hasn't happened. That's why I'm here actually. It wasn't working out for me there so I decided to pack up and move on."

"You know Mom and Dad will hire you without thinking, but you're here instead?"

"Yes, because I still want my freedom. I interviewed at your Firm today and they hired me, pending them doing their due diligence, starting work next week. You okay working with your sister?"

"Of course, it sounds like fun!"

"I've been in a hotel two nights now, but because we haven't had any time to get to know each other, I thought it's time since we may have to work together. I had my fingers crossed with hope you'd let me stay with you."

"Actually, I welcome that so you can stay here as long as you like. Make yourself at home and get comfortable."

"I already did."

I laugh.

"I guess you have so keep up the comfort level. It's fine with me."

"Don't you dress down when you're home alone?" she asks.

"Yes, I do indeed. I had to put some clothes on before I answered the door."

"You were naked?"

"I was."

"Oh, that's great! I do the same when I'm home alone. Would you be okay with me being naked with you?"

"You have no problems being naked in the presence of your brother?"

"No. Why should I?"

"Wasn't it you that had fits when I accidently walked in on you when we were younger?"

"Yeah, it probably was," she says, smiling and looking guilty.

"Normally, sisters have this thing about not showing their nakedness to their brother. Why don't you?"

"I guess I've grown up over the years. Besides, I don't have anything you haven't already seen before so what's the point?"

"You just won your case and I won't hold it against you."

"Oh good. It feels so much more relaxing to be naked at home. Normally, I strip off as soon as I get home. Want to strip now?"

"Sure. Go for it."

She strips off the two pieces she's wearing and I'm mesmerized by her body. She has perky, proportionate tits that make her irresistible, and a slender figure with all the right curves in all the right places. Her perfect ass is to die for as she shows me her body with no embarrassment.

"You'll make some lucky guy a very happy man again Connie. You're a wet dream come true."

I cringe, realizing what I just said to my sister and bow my head in embarrassment. My face has to be fifty shades of red.

"I'm sorry, Connie. I had no business saying that to my sister."

Damn, I don't know what got into me. I shouldn't have said that so bluntly. Wetness forms in her eyes as she joins me on the sofa, sitting on my lap, and gives me a hug I will likely not forget, for a while anyway. The heat from her body has a natural affect on me as my cock begins its ascent to stardom.

She breaks the hug and stands, then removes my clothes without asking. I let her since she has a smile on her face and also help her at the same time. I stand and face her, and when my cock returns to her view, her smile grows as she reaches for it, strokes it with mischievous eyes, stares at it, then looks me in the eyes.

"Nice cock, Art. Use it much?"

"Jeez Connie, you're my sister. We shouldn't be having this conversation. Don't ya think?"

"Under normal circumstances, maybe not, but we are, so relax and enjoy."

"Wow. This is so weird. Did you plan this or something?"

"No plan by me, but things have changed. As you can possibly guess, I'm horny as hell and I would love a hard cock inside me. If you're willing, you can fuck me until I'm too weak to fuck any more. You are enjoying my body so I'm ready to enjoy your body to make me feel like a woman again. Would you do that for your sister?"

"I never thought I would get in bed with my sister, but you're too HOT to refuse, even if you are my sister."

She's still stroking my cock and it's hard as a rock, not to mention ready for pleasure. By now, she knows I'll say yes so I need to figure out what I want to do next.

"Are you sure you want your brother to fuck you?"

"It's sex, nothing more, nothing less. We can both enjoy each other without commitment. Nothing bad will happen since I'm protected so there's no problems on the horizon as far as I can see. Having second thoughts?"

"Haven't had a first thought yet, but here we are, standing in front of each other, naked with you stroking my cock, so it will be tough for me to walk away. That being the case, your place or mine?"

She drops in front of me, wraps her lips around my cock, sucks me to harder hardness, licks me, then stands up and pulls me by my cock to her place. Guess that answers that question.

Arriving at her bed, she removes the bedspread and blankets so just the sheets are exposed, and lays on her back with her legs wide open, crooking her finger at me. Her pussy is begging for attention and I'm ready to please.

Wasting no time at the invitation, I climb on the bed, put my face in her pussy and begin licking her very sensitive area.

My sister is on a mission because she's found a willing partner after a year-long drought. She moves my head where she wants the most attention and I just do what she wants, for now.

"Stick your tongue inside my pussy, then follow it with your cock. By then, I'll explode with my first orgasm, without the use of my fingers, dildos or vibrators in over a year."

I'm taken aback by my sister's explicit language, having never heard it from her before, but it does one hell of a job turning me on. I lick her pussy until she's flowing a river of juices, then crawl up and slowly slide my cock inside her, all the way in as far as I can get it, and remain motionless as she relishes the return of a cock in her pussy.

Her moans are telling me a tale and I smile that she's finally getting what she desires, wants and needs.

"Fuck me Art. God, I'm so fucking horny... and don't hold back. Pound me as hard as you want. Treat me like any other woman you get on top of."

"Okay. Enjoy the ride."

I slide my cock in and out of her pussy as she relives the lost pleasure deep in her person. Her mouth is open and she moans and wiggles her ass to get as much inside as possible. My strokes are slow to begin, but the longer I stroke her essence, the faster they become. As I continue pleasing her, I reach for her tits, squeeze them, then pinch her nipples, one at a time.

That's all it takes. She has her first orgasm as I slam my rock hard cock deep inside her. I slow my strokes while she recovers, then I pound her some more.

I pull out, flip her to her stomach, with her help, and stuff a pillow under her hips. She arches her back and I stare at her in this position. She's so fine, I wonder why she divorced after only a year.

I climb on top of her, drive my cock into her pussy and she grunts at the sudden intrusion. I tease her using short, shallow strokes, then push all of me into her as she moans in delight. My hand caresses her back as we fuck, teasing her into a storm of sexual pleasure.

I don't understand why she's been in a drought for a year. Her body is enough to catch any cock and make it stiff in a heartbeat. She's such a great catch for any man and for the moment, I'm the man that has her undivided attention.

As we continue fucking, she pushes herself into my cock as I thrust into her. Her moans become louder and louder as she slams against me as hard as she can. As she adjusts to the feel of a cock in her pussy and after so long without, her second orgasm quickly overwhelms her.

As I fuck my sister, my body seems to tune into her, making a connection to each other we never had before and soon, it pays off. My orgasm is building deep inside and it's ready for release. I warn her of the impending invasion and she smiles.

I let go rope after rope inside her and after the last rope arrives, we both relax and come down from the excessive sex we just had. I pull out of her as she complains, but finally relents, not that she has a choice.

"God Connie, that was great. You were hot to trot."

"I was indeed. It's been so long since a good strong cock has been in my pussy it feels too good to give up... By the way, what year is this?"

"Yeah, I heard Dad say 'hot to trot' at your Harvard graduation, but it wasn't about you, yet it stuck in my head. It's old, I know... Ready for more?" I ask and smirk.

"I'd rather catch up to myself for a bit, if you don't mind, then we can get back into it."

"I don't mind, just let me know when."

I lay down beside her, attempting to catch my breath, then Connie rolls over and relaxes while her breathing catches up to her.

As we lay in silence, our bodies slowly recover so we decide to enter the world of 'education'.

"Thanks for that, Art. I really needed a good fuck and you were in the right place at the right time."

"Lucky me. It's not that often I get to fuck my sister, of all people."

"Oh, don't be such a prude. Look at me as another pussy to conquer."

"You're full of surprises, I must say."

"Never knew that about me?" she asks.

"Can't say that I have. We were never close because of our age difference. You were off to Harvard as I was entering senior high. It wasn't that easy to talk to you back then."

"Maybe so, but we're both adults now so we can do basically what we want."

"Finally... It was a long time coming as I remember... Would you share with me why you got married, then divorced?" I ask.

"How much do you want to know?"

"As much as you're willing to tell."

"Well, as I look back," she begins, "I guess I married him because he was the best piece of ass I ever had. He knew how to fuck me the way I wanted it, but he got tired of the same girl in his bed night after night, nor was he able to keep his cock in his pants so I started looking myself. That did it for him. He moved out, filed for divorce and left me the house he loved so much."

She continues opening her heart to me, saying, "I've been in a sexual famine for the last year. It seems I couldn't get laid for trying. It didn't work out for me there so I put the house on the market a month ago. It sold quickly so I decided I need a change of life, called your Law Firm, then came to see you."

"You came to see me just for sex?"

Smiling, she replies, "No. I wasn't even thinking about sex when you invited me in. It wasn't until you said you were naked when my juices started flowing, then the writing was on the wall. I had to have it."

"And you got it. The fact that I'm your brother didn't dissuade you at all?" I ask.

"As I said before, a cock is a cock. It still works no matter what man it's attached to."

"Point well made."

"So, tell me about your love life, lover boy," she asks.

"Well, there's not much to tell. I've gone out with several ladies and had sex with all of them, but didn't make a connection to any so far, so I'm still single and still looking. That's about as joyful as it gets for me."

"That sounds sad the way you said it."

"It's not sad to me, just reality. Love will find me. I just don't know when or with whom, yet."

"Good thought young man. Ready for round two?" she asks.

"Sure, if you are."

"Any requests?"

"Just do to me what you want, Sis. I'll get use to you either way. I know you're horny so take the lead and get what you want."

She decides I want to rub her down for a while so I let her feel herself in the 'after divorce' world. My only hope is she appreciates my efforts to please her.

She's laying on her back so I move her arms above her head, tenderly brush the hair from her face, then sit beside her with my legs folded in front of me. She closes her eyes and relaxes as I do things to her she hasn't experienced in a while.

"Leave your arms above your head. If you move them, I will stop your massage. Okay?"

"Am I going to enjoy this?"

"Nope. You will absolutely enjoy this. Move your hair above your head before I start please."

"Okay," she says, then moves her hair, then returns her arms above her head, which is my permission to go to work.

With her eyes closed, I move my hands to caress her neck and earlobes, then run my fingers across her face, then over her hair as she opens her eyes and smiles at me.

Her tits are firm, sticking straight out in front of her, even though she's laying on her back, so I rub them first, then lightly pinch her nipples as she softly moans. At this point, I wish I had some oil to apply to her. On the other hand, I'm glad I don't.

As I move my hands toward her flat tummy, she squirms and eventually starts laughing.

"That tickles."

"Ooops. Sorry. Wasn't trying to do that?"

I caress her mid section with tender strokes as she offers light moans. When I reach her hairless mound, I smile to myself at her soft moans as she lifts her hips up a little higher.

She moves her arms to guide mine and I pull away. Slightly frustrated, she returns her arms above her head and I continue my work.

I know she's expecting me to caress her pussy next, so I skip that part and caress her upper legs and thighs. As I'm caressing both her thighs, she raises her nearest leg, moves it under my arm, across my torso, under my other arm and hooks it behind my back. That's all it takes for her to move her body to a more comfortable position and she stays in that position, briefly. Her pussy is wide open to the point it demands physical contact.

Having few other places I rather progress to next, I tenderly caress her pussy, teasing her soft lips as much as possible. Then, using both hands, I spread her lips and tease all the sensitive areas she normally has hidden between her legs, not missing a single one. When she moans loudly, it's time.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers