All Comments on 'My Sister Darcy'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Beautiful story, beautiful ending

So many times it's not the taboo attention one fears, it's the lack of action that causes a rift. My mother and I lived with it for 3 years.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Pretty Damn Hot

I thought this was a very good story and the sex was very hot between Jason and Darcy. Some will complain about bringing mom and dad in but I thought it tied it up nicely, although I wanted more descriptive sex with their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, and liked the fact that the family aspect was introduced as a surprise.

The writing style was unpolished and I feel with a little more character development and

a more nature writing style, it would be significantly improved.

I am looking forward to a part 2, maybe both Darcy and mom being pregnant together?

(there was no mention or concern about B.C.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please learn the difference between past and present tense.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

ending was so so A++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nicely written and the plot was good. character development was very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty good. Ignore the haters, though I agree that you could use some work on the flow and a few grammar issues. Thanks for sharing.

Tc

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Ending was AWESOME, but Darcy having sex with 8 guys was a little much.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jason and Darcy aren't biological siblings, but it's still smokin' hot that they enjoy each other as brother and sister. And the same goes for dad and Darcy. And it's only fair that Jason gets to fuck his mom. Hell, every son should get to fuck his mother, just as every dad should be allowed to fuck his daughter(s).

Are babies in the future? Especially if dad's been fixed! And it might even be interesting if it eventually came out that mom & dad were really sister & brother!

SeanGregorySeanGregoryalmost 3 years ago

Good story, nice plot and development. Grammar could use a bit of refinement and personally I would prefer the parents catching them, accepting what they witness and support their new relationship but not participate themselves. That's only my preference, not a condemnation of your tale. All in all I scored your submission high because I enjoyed it. I've subbed to your profile so I'll be reading more of your submissions when I'm able to do so. Thanks for your effort, I know what goes into getting one of these stories to readers.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Didnt read past page 3. Once the parent were involved you lost me on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What Frankie said

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Interesting storyline, not so sure about mom and dad joining in but it appeared the story was going to have a happily ever after for Jason and Darcy. Well done, 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Must be my jealousy gene, but I hated it when Dad fucked Darcy. Not too keen on Jason and mum either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have kept the parents out. It was entertaining until then

NikkiTimsNikkiTimsover 2 years ago

Good, until parents got involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story until the parents joined in it was so unnecessary for them to do so.

SarthexSarthexover 1 year ago

I've finished reading the my sister "xxxx" set you put up. Honestly I feel the story is there but unfortunately gets neglected a bit due to erotic overload it seems to me to be too much. I feel it might work better with more depth.

In this story in particular it collapsed in my eyes with the parents joining in, absolutely out of left field. Again too much and seemed unnecessary and forced.

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

Thinking I concur with the comments below; the inclusion of the parents felt wrong/out of place.

bigurnbigurn4 months ago

I, along with several others, feel that the parents ruined the story. Basically, they had been perving on the two kids for a decade. Really creepy stuff there. So... 3 stars is the best I can do. Sorry, but that's my honest reaction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

It was a 5-star story up until the sudden and random involvement of the parents, turning a potential incest romance story into a "just another fuckfest" story. What a pity. Yet another author that writes incest stories but has yet to grasp that incest doesn't share. Pretty much all the other comments share the sentiment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...