My Sister Darcy

Story Info
I always wondered why she hated me so much. Now I know.
15.6k words
4.33
121.5k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

Writer's Notes:

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older. Enjoy the story. If you're willing, please comment your likes and dislikes about the story. And vote!!!

* * * * *

Jason was an only child early in life, until Mom and Dad decided to take in foster children. It wasn't a bad thing. They allowed several children into their home over a period of a year, but only one stayed for longer than a month and she was the first to be invited to live with us, and ultimately the last. It was good with the family for several years, not really complaining about the other. Jason was okay with the arrangement, until that day.

Mom, Dad and the state adoption agent got us together for a talk and they ended up asking Darcy if she had any problems being adopted and living with them. At the young age of seven, she said it was fine with her and she seemed happy about the idea, even though she had no other options on the table. A permanent family seems to be a good solution for her. Several weeks later, it became legal and now our family has grown by one. Jason was only eight years old when he inherited a sister.

The two siblings got along okay, as far as either of them was concerned. Now, they are older and over the last three or four years, things have changed between them. They became distant and it only got worse. They nearly stopped talking to each other, chatting only when they needed to.

Recently, they started verbal fights and the longer it went on, the worse it got, and neither of them would back down. It got to the point where Jason knew she hated him, but for the life of him, he didn't understand why. In his mind, he thought he was treating her fairly and he expected the same from her. He stood his ground and that seemed to piss her off even more. Jason wasn't going to let Darcy bowl him over cause if he did, it would only get worse for him. After all, he is the older of the two.

The hatred turned into more serious verbal fighting with insults and putdowns. He took it for a long time, trying to figure out what the hell he did so wrong that she would do this to him. He was stressing and getting more angry at her everyday. Then one day, Jason reached his limit and snapped.

He couldn't take it anymore. One more fight ensued and he had to get away from her as he threw some insults back in her direction. After she stormed out of the room, he told Mom and Dad he's going to the cabin for a while to get away from her. They agreed so he went to his room to pack and just as he was about to leave, Dad gives him some money to survive on.

He was happy for the first time in a long time. His stress level began to drop and he learned a better life does exist in spite of his sister. He hasn't even left the house, yet a smile returns to his face and he feels good again. Then he was off to the cabin without saying a word to his sister, but he does say bye to his parents.

* * * * *

The day after Jason left, Darcy is wandering around the house, seemingly lost. All day long, she feels bad that her actions caused her brother to leave home and for whatever reason, she does not feel good about it.

When Mom and Dad get home after work, they both notice her mood, but wait until they finish dinner before talking to her. Darcy fixes dinner for the three of them, wishing her brother was still here, but she doesn't understand why she feels that way.

When dinner is finished and the kitchen is cleaned up, Mom takes Darcy to the family room to talk and Dad joins them minutes later.

"You seem to be confused, Honey. What are you confused about?" Mom asks.

"I feel bad that I caused my brother to leave home. But, I'm also glad he did. I never said anything about this, but Jason has been coming into my room every night to watch me, then leaves without saying a word. I hated him for doing that and I'm glad he left, but at the same time, something doesn't feel right," she explains. "I always thought if Jason was doing something wrong, he would admit it when confronted about it. He always has, but in this case, he hasn't and it has me wondering why."

"When did he come to your room?" Dad asks.

"About an hour after I went to bed. I didn't catch him every night, but enough to know he was there, watching me. I didn't let him know I was awake either."

"Did you actually see him in your room?" Mom asks.

"No. I didn't move, feigning sleep."

"How sure are you it was your brother?"

"Who else would it be?"

"Honey, I wish you had talked to us about this, but about an hour after you went to bed, either your Dad or myself checked up on you and your brother. It was something we did as parents, watching out for our children."

With her eyes getting wet, she says, "It was you all along?"

"I'm afraid so, Honey."

"And I've been blaming my brother all this time for nothing?"

"It seems to be that way, Honey."

She bursts into tears and cries uncontrollably for a long time as Mom and Dad console her. Now she feels worse than she ever has in her life. She goes to bed, late, as Mom and Dad monitor her for her well being. She cries half way through the night, knowing what she did to her brother.

The next day, all she does is pace around the house, trying to figure out how to correct her massive, incorrect assumption. She feels bad, really bad, and she is determined to make things right with her brother. Not happy with a scheming plan that Mom and Dad doesn't think will pass the stink test, she spends another day pacing the house trying to come up with a plan that they hope will work and it turns out to be the most obvious plan. The truth about what happened.

The next morning, she heads to the cabin with Mom and Dad's blessing.

* * * * *

The cabin is on a fairly large lake, surrounded on three sides by a wooded area. It's the perfect escape Jason is looking for. As he's walking into the cabin with a smile on his face, all he can think about is solitude. His sister won't be a pain in his ass as long as he is here. He feels the stress draining out of him and life is finally looking up.

For two days, he's a happy camper without a care in the world. He does what he wants and nobody interferes. Life is great and he feels great. Then the shit hits the fan.

On the third day, he is reading a really great novel as he lays on the couch, very engrossed in it, when a knock comes from the front door. He didn't even hear a car pull up or a car door close, being so engrossed in the novel. Not having a clue who it could be, he gets up, opens the door, and when the facial recognition hits him, he slams it closed and walks away.

The bad news is, he neglects to lock it. This can't be happening to him. He goes out the back door hoping she will leave him alone and accept the hint he just left her. He decides to get the boat ready to launch, just to keep busy and stay away from his sister, the uninvited guest.

At this point, Jason isn't a happy camper and he's ready to spit nails at her if she speaks to him. He is pissed just knowing she is here. She slowly opens the front door and walks in, looking for her brother. Not finding him, she looks in room after room and still, no Jason.

She goes out the back door and finds him working on the boat. She stands there, looking up at him for the longest time, with a sad face.

"I'm sorry, Jason," she says. "I'm really sorry."

Of all the things he is expecting her to say, that wasn't even on the list.

"What do you want, Darcy," he barks at her. "For two days, life was bliss, then you show up. Now it's gone to shit... Tell me!" he yells at her.

He gives her no mercy, being wired in the pissed off condition, and she knows it. He feels like a fire breathing dragon because she's here completely ruining his solitude. She pauses and starts to speak several times, and finally does.

"I'm so sorry, Jason... After you left, Mom and Dad had a heart to heart with me and I learned I blamed you for something they did. For years, I thought you were coming into my room every night. I assumed you were staring at me, contemplating about molesting me. Mom told me it was one of them checking up on me. It wasn't you as I thought for so long. Jason, it was Mom or Dad checking up on me, not you as I always thought it was. I made the worst possible assumption and it caused the hatred between us."

He's not believing his ears. Two apologies in a row? On the other hand, she explained what happened twice, but he's still pissed at her. This can't be true so he lets her have it again.

"You're a fucking bitch and I have no desire to speak to your lying face so get in your damn car and get the fuck away from me! Then, we will get along very well. As far as I'm concerned, my life will be so much better if I never see you again!"

Darcy breaks into tears and says, "I deserve that after all I've done to you, but now I know the truth and it wasn't your fault. I want you to forgive me for being a bitch because it's never going to happen again."

"Why the hell should I believe a word you say?" he asks her.

"Because now I know the truth. Before, I assumed it was you in my room at night."

"Well, I'm really touched, but I was never in your room uninvited. What do you want me to do now, just forget all the misery you put me through and forget it ever happened?" he barks back.

"That and I want something else from you," she states, frankly.

"What?! Seriously?! You're in no position to demand or even expect anything from me."

She pauses for what seems to be the longest time.

"Answer me bitch!" he yells.

She looks at him with sorrow in her eyes, wondering if he's going to kill her before she has a chance to finish. She pauses again, getting real quiet as she gets serious about what she's about to say.

"You have every right to yell at me and it's only fair for me to take the brunt of your wrath like you did mine for so long... But, to answer you, I want you to fuck me," she says, looking him straight in the eyes.

Jason goes to shock. That's not even close to what he was expecting from her. Ever since she got here, she's been somber, not pissed off at him, so coming out of his shock, he laughs at her to test her sincerity.

"What bullshit that is! Stop wasting my time and get the fuck outa here. You're full of shit and I'm tired of it. Get the fuck out of my life. Go away!"

She pauses again, then starts to walk to the back door. Yea... she's finally leaving, so he thinks. He's feeling better already. She stops after two steps, turns around and stands there, facing him. She pauses again, then with him watching her, she removes her top, exposing a perfect pair of tits, then removes her shorts, exposing her hairless pussy. Her body is like a fine tuned engine waiting to be tested for power. Needless to say, he's blown away and becomes somber in return with his resistance weakening.

"Okay Sis, I get it. You're serious about this and now, so am I. Put your clothes back on, then we will talk."

"I'll put my clothes on after you fuck me, then we'll talk."

Jason is not sure how to handle this. Another wrong move and he'll be on her shit list forever, but he knows she's serious and now it's up to him to be the bitch, or end the fighting. There is no doubt in his mind he wants to end the fighting so he jumps off the boat and stands in front of her.

"You don't need to do this, Sis. Just put your clothes back on and we'll talk inside."

After looking him in the eyes with a serious expression on her face, she turns and walks to the back door of the cabin and without looking at him, goes inside. Even as his anger is weakening, he can't help but check out her luscious body as she walks away, but he instantly fell in love with the wiggle in her ass. What a temptress she is, then he hesitantly picks up her clothes and follows her inside.

Finding her in the living room, she's rubbing her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other as he is approaching, stopping several feet in front of her. She's being such a sexy baby sister and he can't believe his eyes as she teases him with her sexy body. This is a whole new side of her he has never seen before. She's HOT and pretty like she always has been, but now, she's suddenly desirable as well.

"What's going on here, Sis? This isn't like you at all."

She takes two steps to him and he drops her clothes, secretly hoping it will be a while before she needs them again.

"I know, but I'm serious, Jason. Take me to bed and do anything and everything you want to me. Abuse me if you like. God knows I deserve it. Just don't be too much a bad boy, please."

Holy shit! She surprises him again by mounting him, putting her arms around his neck and legs locked behind his back. His hands go to support her ass, but the feel of her cheeks makes his cock stand up and take notes. Now he knows she means business so he turns toward his bedroom and walks as he kneads her ass cheeks. Her face is planted against his neck and she softly cries as they walk to his bed because she doesn't really know what he's going to do to her, and at this moment, neither does he.

Never in his life has he ever taken out his anger in the form of rough treatment or brutal sex and he isn't going to start now. To Jason, sex is a happy thing and he wants it to stay that way.

It's late afternoon and they're heading to bed on an empty stomach, but he doesn't care. He knows he is hungry, but doesn't know about Darcy. Now, she's going through with this and he hopes she won't have any regrets afterward.

Sitting on the edge of the bed with her on his lap, she leans away and pulls his head to her tits as he pulls her pussy tight to his belly. Feeling the heat from her pussy, he licks her tits in turn and sucks her nipples as she releases a few soft moans. The sounds she makes are a turn on for him, never before hearing such sounds from her. Her eyes are closed and her lips are parted as he continues working her tits.

Then she releases his neck and puts her hands on his face, tilts his head back and moves her face to his. She kisses him, not a sisterly kiss, but a long deep kiss with her tongue searching until she finds his. Not expecting this, he is slow to respond, but does what she wants. The kiss is one he's never before felt from past girlfriends and she's risen to the top of his list in an instant.

Now it's his turn. He spreads her ass cheeks, slides his fingers into her crack as she breaks the kiss and looks him in the eyes. Her facial expression is that of desire and wanton, and it tells him all he needs to know in the moment. He kneads her ass and slowly seeks out her pussy with his fingers. She is still looking at him with desire, waiting for his fingers to make contact with her soft, eager pussy lips and when they do, her eyes close as she lightly bites her lower lip.

His concentration is her pussy, but maybe her face as the look of lust and desire is telling him not to stop pleasuring her. He slides a finger inside her and she leans her head back, eyes closed and her mouth is now open. As she leans forward, she opens her eyes and looks at him.

"Eat my pussy, Jason. Do it now," she says quietly with all urgency.

Desire has taken full control of her so with her clinging to him, he stands up, turns around and lays her on the bed with her ass at the edge. She raises her legs up and apart, and he stares at her pussy. His dick is hard as hell as he gazes at her slender body. There isn't an ounce of fat on her anywhere that he can see. She is all girl.

His focus returns to her pussy as he lowers himself to a kneeling position between her legs, inhaling the pungent aroma of her desires. Having to adjust his package in his shorts is taking too much of his attention away from her, maybe because they hurt like hell all squished in his shorts.

His heart skips a beat as her pussy opens and he licks around her outer lips, across her bare mound, while avoiding her clit for now. His tongue expands outward to the inside of her thighs and she moans in anticipation of his next move. His tongue slides to her inner lips as he licks up the juices that have escaped her pussy.

He is concentrating his tongue around her inner lips, still avoiding her clit, several times until she squirms, then he pushes into her pussy as she vocalizes her satisfaction. His tongue swims around inside her as he sucks up the juices, then moves to her clit. She wants his attention and moans loudly as soon as his tongue touches its target. Moving around her clit lights her fire and she squirms like a wild animal in heat.

"Fuck me Jason. I need your cock so badly!"

That is a response he's never heard from her before, for good reason, but he's going for it anyway. Before he does, however, he has to take his clothes off, not having any desire to wear clothes while fucking his sister for the first time. He stands, pulls his shirt off over his head and drops it to the floor beside him. She smiles when his six pack comes into view and he feels like a happy camper again.

With her watching in anticipation, he moves his fingers to his shorts, unbuttons them and slowly pushes both his shorts and boxers down his legs. When his dick springs free, she sits up with excitement on her face and wraps her fingers around his cock with a matching smile to go with it. It stands proud and begs for attention, and she wants it buried in her pussy. So burns his desire. He lets her caress his cock for a while, but when she moves in to suck it, he slowly and gently pushes her back to the bed using a single finger.

He grabs two pillows, puts them on the floor and kneels on them, hoping to avoid intimidating his knees to the point of a painful experience. He watches her face as he aims his cock at her pussy. Making contact, he slides the head up and down her moist lips, even rubbing her clit. Her mouth opens as her anticipation blossoms and a smile grows on his face, but he's sure she doesn't notice. Then it makes its presence known by sliding inside her pussy, easily, slowly, tenderly, deliberately, as her mouth opens wide and her eyes close. Her pleasure is obvious.

The feel of his cock in his sister's pussy is giving her sensations she hasn't felt in a while, and not because she hasn't had sex since she graduated from high school. It seems to her to be different, but she's not thinking about why. It seems to him to be a big taboo, fucking his sister and enjoying it above all else. Never did he expect that to happen.

She raises her legs to his back and her pussy opens, allowing the intruder easier access. He pushes all the way inside as she moans and her expression turns to shear euphoria. She's tight and he feels euphoric as he slides inside her love canal.

It's a moment he will never forget for the rest of his life as he pushes his cock inside his sister's pussy. She's soft, wet and tender as he fucks her slowly. Her tight pussy is having a strong affect on his cock and he's not used to a pussy being that tight.

"Oh my god, Jason! It feels so great. Harder, faster!" she says excitedly.

Jason hears her passion so he pounds her pussy with all he's got and before long, both of them are having an intense orgasm. His orgasm builds so fast he can't believe it as he shoots rope after rope into her pussy. Her orgasm builds just as fast and it's amazing to both of them it happens so quickly.

Spent, he gets off and lays down next to her as he catches up to his breathing, likely because he's human and needs to do shit like that. Darcy has her eyes closed and breathing hard as she feels the moment. A few minutes later, she crawls on top of him, slides down so his cock, which is still hard, and pushes it against her pussy lips. She looks in his eyes and explains.

"I didn't tell Mom and Dad anything about my intent to fuck you, but I've wanted you to have your way with my body for years. There's something about you I find attractive, but because I thought you were sneaking into my room and doing nothing, I was pissed. I wanted you to pleasure me for years and that's the real reason I have been pissed at you all these years. When I found out it wasn't you, I realized I fucked up big time and have many years of wrong doing to make up for. As far as I'm concerned, this is just the beginning for us and I'm hoping you don't have a problem fucking your sister because I don't have a problem fucking my brother."

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers