My Sister Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting closer to normal, she works hard to crawl on top of his body to give him a thank you hug. Her legs are straddling his as he returns her hug with a tight hug of his own.

She raises up to look at him and says, "That was the best fuck I've ever had, Mike. Want to do it again?"

"If you so desire, but first, lets chat a bit."

"Ok. What's on your mind, my dear Brother?"

Debbie lays her head on his chest and closes her eyes, waiting for his first question.

"First, I should have asked if you are protected."

"If that is a question, I'm not."

"What the hell! You are risking pregnancy for what reason?" he responds excitedly, maybe a little pissed.

"Just kidding, Bro," she says as she lifts her head to look at him, "I am protected and thanks for asking. You are the responsible type so I should have told you before we acted on our desires. It was sudden and I wasn't expecting you to agree to this, but things changed in a hurry. I'm guessing you weren't expecting this either?" she asks.

"I wasn't. It was a total surprise, but a very welcomed one. We have lived together since you were three years old, Deb. Over the years, I never acted on my desires, but maybe I should have. I've drooled over your sweet body many times, but never acted on it because you are my sister," he admits.

"I was hesitant for the same reason, but the book I was reading made me horny and as a result, I made the gut wrenching decision to go for it," she replies.

"Wow. Lucky for us. What was in the book that made you so horny?" he asks.

"In the last chapter, there is an angry encounter between a brother and sister that turned sexual. Reading it a few times, it got me horny so I went to my room and changed my attire to something more suitable to my spontaneous plan. When you returned an hour later, you reacted perfectly and the rest is history."

"That's interesting. How long have you wanted to fuck me?" he wonders.

"I've been thinking about you for a long time, but it was only a fantasy then. Today, it's reality."

"This is so weird. After so many years together and not saying anything, all the sudden you want to fuck me."

"I just got the nerve to do it. Not talking to you about this was necessary because, as well as I know you, I had no clue how you would react in this scenario. Now that we are of age, we can do what we want so it no longer matters to me. If things got bad between us, I was prepared to move out and give you space," she replies with confidence.

"What about Mom and Dad? They might have a say in this, don't you think?"

"Probably, but I'm not worried about them. I was more worried about us and our relationship."

"Good point. Now you don't have to worry. I don't want you moving out. This is your home too so stay put," he says, cracking a smile.

She looks at him and smiles, then they kiss like never before. Both have taken a sudden interest in the other and it appears to be just the beginning.

He breaks the kiss and asks, "Why are you so explicit during sex?"

"So far, it has always made my sex partner horny and as a result, I get a good fuck. Didn't it do the same for you?"

"It did, Deb, and I was ready to do anything and everything to please you," he tells her. "So what do you want to do now?"

"You know damn well what I want to do. I can feel your cock poking me so I know you are ready for round two. Do it," she demands with a sexy smile.

As she lays on top of him straddling his legs, he reaches for her thighs and pulls her lower legs under her, resting them on the bed. His hands move straight to her ass and kneads her soft, but firm cheeks, stretching them apart so he can get his fingers between them. Her ass is a dream to touch and caress so he spends time to appreciate her asset.

"It's yours to have and to hold all you want."

"Thanks, Sis, don't mind if I do," he replies.

Freely roaming his fingers, he teases her pussy until she moans, then runs his finger up to the top of her crack, slightly pushing down on her back door as he passes and she reacts instantly, lifting off him and looking at him in anger.

"That was my asshole!" she says, attempting to defend her back door.

"I know. You didn't like it, I'm guessing?"

"No, I didn't."

"Okay, Sis. Not a problem," he says.

"Why did you do that?" she asks.

"Some girls like it and some don't, but you won't know if you don't try," he explains. "Did it hurt you?"

She hesitates, then says, "No, it actually didn't."

"Your decision, Sis. If you want to continue down this road, I will be gentle with you the whole way and stop when you tell me to. Continue?"

Hesitating again, she says, "No, I don't think I want to pursue this. Sorry."

"No problem."

Two of his fingers return to her pussy and she hesitates, then the moans return as his teasing peaks her desires. Sliding his fingers into her pussy, she gets anxious and wants his cock where his fingers are while his other hand roams her back, caressing every hill and valley, relaxing her like no other man has. She anxiously reaches between their bodies, guides his cock to her pussy, slides down and engulfs it. Moaning, she squeezes his cock causing him to moan in return.

"God, Deb. You are so tight," he tells her.

"Especially when I squeeze that big cock of yours."

Mike works his cock in and out as his sister moans. Being unable to take it for very long, she sits straight up on his dick as the pleasure pulses from the deep penetration speed to her brain faster than ever before while hoping they don't get a ticket. Her eyes close and she looks like she's in heaven as Mike caresses her tits with both hands. Debbie feels like she's out of this world in pleasure with his cock buried so far inside her and her tits feeling so good from his attention.

"God. You make me feel so good it's scaring me," she says.

"You're doing the same to me," he replies.

As they continue pleasing the other, Debbie begins bouncing on his fat cock. It's splitting her walls and her pleasure is intensifying like never before. That causes stars to appear and the bombs go off in her head as her orgasm takes full control of her body, never before experiencing such an intense orgasm. Satisfied beyond belief, she has no energy left in her body and she falls to her brother's chest. Embracing her, he holds her tight as reality slowly returns to her body.

Mike, on the other hand, didn't get off and his cock is still pulsating in her pussy. As she realizes this, she lifts off his boner and slides her body down his chest until her face is posed above his cock. Even though it's a tight fit in her mouth, she slides it in and sucks on him with a force he has never experienced. As her sucking has its normal effect on him, his orgasm is building with increasing intensity.

Fucking his sister is a fantasy he's had for many years and that increases his intensity for the pleasure she's giving him. Trying to fight it back, his attempt fails and Mike explodes with an orgasm above and beyond any other he's ever had, filling her mouth to overflowing. He's out of breath, out of energy and out of his mind in euphoria.

As he catches up to himself, his sister takes her place on his chest and lays her head down, but he pulls her up level to his head and gives her a kiss she so richly deserves.

"Awesome job. You should get and academy award for that performance," Mike informs her.

"And you should get an equal award for your performance. It was awesome, Mike," she replies.

She lays her head on his chest and dwells in the thoughts of what just happened to them. They are both accomplished in their efforts to please the other and now they must figure out where to take this from here.

"Mike."

"Yes."

"What do we do now that we have committed the ultimate taboo?" she asks.

"Good question. We need to sit on it for a while and figure it out."

"Well, we certainly have some time to ourselves with Mom and Dad gone on a business trip for the next week or so. Thank god," she says.

"What a relief that is. That removes some pressure for now, but to change the subject, we better eat dinner or we will turn into zombies by nightfall," he says.

"Very funny, but you might be right. I'm cooking tonight so you can relax and do whatever."

"Ok, but wear your birthday suit as you are cooking just in case."

"Just in case of what, exactly?" she asks.

"Just in case I want to do something you may like."

Realizing she may be in for a special treat while she prepares dinner, Debbie smirks as Mike is doing something similar.

"You serious?" she asks.

"Of course," he replies. "Failure to comply will result in serious pleasure on your sexy body."

"Ok. Naked dinner here we come. Got to take a shower first, though. You coming with me?"

"Right behind you. No turning back now," he replies.

Mike follows his sister to the shower and they clean each other very well. Neither has any energy for extracurricular activities so when they are dry, he wraps his arms around her from behind. Holding her tits firmly, he kneads them as she reaches behind her head and runs her fingers through his not so dry hair. He holds her affectionately and after a while, she questions if they are going to eat food that night at all.

Soon after and still naked, they're off to the kitchen where Debbie starts dinner, putting an apron on. Mike sits near the entrance to the kitchen and watches his sister's every move. Her sexy body turns him on and she is turned on knowing he is watching every move of her slender body, especially her nice, bare ass, not covered by the apron.

After a while, he pads to her and runs his hands over her ass, up her back to her shoulders, then under her arms and apron to cup her tits and kneads them so well she sighs as a result. He repeats it several times as her attention is drawn away from dinner. Releasing her, she displays her sadness as he wanders to off to set the table for two.

As dinner comes close to being served, Mike brings the food to the table while Debbie removes her apron. Then they both sit their naked bodies at the table and consume a great meal. With the cleanup complete, they retire to the livingroom, turn on the tv, hopefully find a good movie, then tease each other's body using only fingers and hands.

With nothing worth watching on tv and being tired from all the physical activity, the new plan has them retiring to his bed and lay on their sides, with him behind her, and snug in close to each other with his arm wrapped over her body, pulling her tight into him.

"Sis."

"Yes."

"How often do you have to shave your mound to keep it looking so sexy and desirable?"

"I don't shave it at all. Mom doesn't either. It never grew so it has been this way since bir..."

Suddenly panicked, she turns to him with fear in her eyes and excitedly says, "Shit, Bro! I wasn't suppose to tell any one that, especially you. You can never tell either Mom or Dad that you know or I will be banned to hell. Ok?!"

"Don't worry, Sis. I will never say anything to anybody about our little secret... On the other hand..." he says, teasing her.

"No. I'm dead serious! They can't know you know or I'm a dead duck."

"Just teasing, Sis. No problem. I won't say anything."

"Thanks, Bro," she says, finding some relief. "When she told me, she said there would be consequences if I told anybody and she was as serious as a heart attack."

"Changing the subject, I never thought I would be holding your naked body so close to my naked body. It feels so good," he responds.

"It does. It definitely feels good to be this close to my brother. Like you, I never thought this dream would turn to reality, but I'm glad it has."

"Have I told you that you have a nice ass?"

"You don't need to, but it's nice to hear it from you," she replies.

"Not only do I need to, dear Sister, I want to tell you how beautiful you are."

She gives him a kiss and as they are falling asleep, Mike caresses her clit, then pulls her to her back as he gives her room and caresses her tits until they fall asleep. Mike wakes up during the night and caresses his sister until she wakes up and they both caress the other's body until it gets steamy, then they reach for the stars together with passion they didn't know they have for each other. Physically exhausted again, they fall asleep with a smile on their faces.

* * * * *

When she wakes up late the next morning, she is laying on her side with his arm around her, his morning wood poking at her crack and for whatever reason, she likes the feel. She's thinking about something her brother said to her and, at the time, she wanted no part of it, but now it's on her mind.

Now wide awake, she turns to face him and that causes him to wake up. She puts her arm around him and her leg over him as they exchange a good morning kiss, then he rubs her back tenderly and gives her another little peck on her lips. Reaching farther down her back, he caresses her strong, soft, tight ass and she likes him doing it. The more he explores her with his soft touch, the more she likes it.

As her hand searches for his morning wood, she smiles at her brother, leans away from him, finds his dick and grips it firmly. Mike moans and she is thankful her efforts are pleasing him, making his cock achieve new heights.

"I want this cock in my pussy now, Bro. I'm so horny for you it's unbelievable to me, but that is the way I want it to be. Fuck me with that big cock of yours until I scream again," she says.

"If you scream, what do I do then?"

"Smart-ass. Keep fucking me until you flood my pussy with your hot cum."

"Yup, you're right. The dirty talk is a turn on," he responds.

He rolls her to her back, crawls on top of her as she spreads her legs and his dick finds a warm home to thrive in. She emits moans of pleasure as his fat cock slides into her wet love canal, splitting her lips and expanding her canal, giving them both exquisite pleasure. Reaching her depth, he repeats this aching sensation with extreme tenderness as he moans louder than his sister.

Invigorated by pleasure, they caress each other as they fuck and as they do, his orgasm builds faster than her's. Not expecting this, Mike tries to stop the inevitable, but in the end, he loses the battle. Banging his sister is making her grunt and moan, and he smiles that he is able to do that for her. Her eyes are closed and her orgasm is building, but she can no longer limit her pleasure so she soaks his cock with her cum as he deposits a huge load of cum in her wetter pussy.

As they recover from the exhaustion and the after glow of great sex, he lays beside her with a big smile on his face, wondering if she has the same reaction, but doesn't look.

"God, Mike. That was totally awesome! Let's do it again!" she exclaims as she moves to lay on his chest.

"You're insatiable, Deb. Didn't you get this kind of sex from your other boyfriends?"

"Nope. You are the first to consistently send me to orgasm and it feels so great I want to do it over and over and over."

"Just how many boys were not able to make you cum?" he wonders.

"Five. One came close, but shot his load in me before I was ready to pop off. Very disappointing. Then there is you."

"Were you ever scared you would be raped as you slept around?"

"No, but I didn't sleep around. I chose my sex partners after I got to know them so I had no such fear. I also checked with my friends and asked them what they know about the guy," she informs him.

"Glad to hear that. You did your homework well."

"I had to in order to feel at ease with my choice."

"Well done. Did any guy make advances on your body you did not welcome?" he asks.

"Several, but I rebuffed them and it never happened again from the same person. At baseball, football and basketball games, it was a constant awareness on my part to be careful and in the long run, the unwanted advances reduced as people became aware I do not put up with that shit."

"So many times at college parties I saw girls that were so horny they didn't seem to care who they fucked and jumped in bed without hesitation. A couple dropped out as a result. Good for you, Sis. I hope you continue that practice as you head to college," he says.

"No worries, Mike. You know I will," she confidently tells him.

"So why didn't you join the cheerleaders at school? You certainly fit the requirements, being so slim, strong and beautiful."

"Wasn't my cup of tea. Some of the cheerleaders told me it was a fight to keep certain boy's hands off so I immediately lost interest. Instead, I joined the drama club and it was a much better experience."

"Smart girl," he says, complimenting her.

"Thanks, Bro," she says with a smile.

"What do you say to getting breakfast out?"

"I'm in. Let's take a shower and go. I'm hungry now that you mention it," she agrees.

Mike gets off the bed, holds his hand out for his sister and they pad to the shower hand in hand, clean up without additional sex and dry off. Getting some clothes on, they pad to the car and drive to the restaurant where they have more conversation.

Debbie begins with small talk, then turns her interest to his sexual encounters at college so the conversation begins, but doesn't get very far along because their food arrives. They eat a hearty breakfast with little conversation, pay the bill and head for home with small talk along the way.

Arriving at home, he drives into the garage, closes the door and they get out of his car. Entering the house, Debbie decides it's time to get answers about his college days so she leads him to the sofa in the livingroom.

"My turn, Mike. The first thing you have to do is remove all your clothes and stand in front of me bare ass naked."

Mike smiles and does as ordered with his limp dick hanging in front of him. Debbie grabs his cock and squeezes it several times, getting it somewhat stiffer, then releases him.

"Sit on the sofa and keep your legs together please."

When he does, Debbie removes her clothes while he watches, straddles his legs and gets comfortable on his lap. She's looking at him and when his expression turns to a confused look, she responds.

"I want to continue talking about your time in college, then I want to talk about something else, so continue where you left off cause you didn't get very far."

"Ok. I'll start at the beginning then. When I arrived at college a couple days before classes began, I was encouraged to go to frat parties to pass the time. Not knowing anything about those parties, just rumors I'd heard, I went to one and was surprised at what went on. Girls were encouraged to strip and fuck anyone in a room off the main room or upstairs and for the most part, they did it voluntarily. They were also encouraged to drink until they were drunk and some of them passed out."

He continues, "After that, I didn't see them again until the next day cause I left the party early, not even finishing my first beer. My roommate told me I missed out on fucking some drunk girls so it was a good thing I left early. Taking advantage of drunk girls is not my cup of tea so I was glad I missed it."

Debbie wiggles her ass on his lap as he continues, "Later, after classes started, a couple of those drunk girls wanted a date with me and they were very bold when they asked, offering something secret, which I knew was sex, so I declined to date them."

"I did go on a few dates with other girls that were into my way of thinking and we eventually had sex. One really liked being fucked and she was aggressive toward that goal which made me happy. Unfortunately, she dropped out of college before the end of the first semester."

"Did you pursue her beyond that?"

"I did, which is why I didn't return home after January. I thought she may be the one, but learned she's dumber than a proverbial blonde, but it took me a few college breaks to learn that. We had great sex, but I wasn't looking for just sex. Anyway, that ended that pursuit and here I am, still single and still horny for pussy and I guess I found a good, horny pussy to enjoy," Mike says.