My Sister Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear ya. Let's get some lunch in us and get to work, but there is one condition."

"What now?"

"We have to do all the work without wearing clothes."

She smiles at him and says, "Deal."

The house is not a real mess by any stretch of the imagination. They have worked diligently to keep it in good order so they don't have more than a couple hours of work. They split the work between them, have a hearty breakfast and tackle the work load with enthusiasm. Watching his sister work while naked turns into unexpected sex as his dick grows to full mast and she notices.

It's 2pm by the time they finish so they decide to do something that doesn't allow them to fall asleep, which is more sex. Her scare factor this morning is now making her feel closer to the man she has fallen in love with so she is very affectionate with him.

Tomorrow is another big step in their lives cause Mom and Dad are returning and they have a story to tell them. Debbie believes she knows the outcome, but Mike is not yet convinced.

* * * * *

The big day has arrived and their parents will be home in about an hour. Mike and Debbie are sitting on the sofa watching tv when they hear them come in. Instantly, as excited as she is, but not showing it, Debbie jumps up, pads to her Mom and tells her she has something to tell them. Without letting them get settled at home, she grabs one of their arms and leads them to the love seat across from the sofa. Mike, who only got half way to greet them, returns to his seat and Debbie sits on his lap.

"I'm so excited, Mom and Dad. While you two were away, Mike and I connected on a really deep level and we are in love."

Excited at the news, Mom and Dad stand up, and give a couple fist pumps and shout, "YES!" in unison.

They turn to face each other, raise their arms up above their heads and give each other a double hi five. Then Mom goes to her daughter and gives her a big hug as she stands up and Dad goes to his son as he stands up and does the same, then they swap and repeat.

As the hugs break, Mike is a little confused by their reaction. Dad, seeing his confusion, tries to clear the air.

"Well, Son, you look a little confused so we will explain our reaction... When we left on the business trip, that normally takes two or three days to accomplish, we deliberately extended it to two weeks to give you and Debbie time to yourself, hopefully to figure out if you two want a future together. Your Mom and I have been hoping you two would connect for a couple years now," Dad informs him.

"We have been hoping this day will come and it has, finally," Mom adds.

"Wow. I think I'm in shock. Our parents want us together?" Mike asks.

"We do. Of all the boys Debbie invited home to meet us, you remained at the top of our list. We feel that nobody will love and protect our daughter more than you will. Neither of you knew our plan then, but you do now."

Debbie is so excited she jumps on her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and holds him tight while Mike's expression slowly turns to happiness. He wraps his arms around his girlfriend and holds her as tight as she is holding him. She is squirming around in his grip since she can't remain still in her current state of excitement.

Debbie suddenly drops to the floor, turns and looks at Mom and Dad, saying, "We need time to get acquainted so we will be out of commission until further notice."

With that said, Debbie faces her brother and pushes him toward their bedroom.

"What does that mean, Deb?" her Father asks.

"He's going to fuck my brains out, Dad!" she says, smiling as they depart.

"That makes it plain enough," Dad mutters to himself, but his wife hears him and laughs.

Mike and Debbie spend a couple hours exploring each other with passion and love in their hearts. Mom and Dad unpack and wait for them to return with happiness written all over them.

* * * * *

When Mike and Debbie finally show up from their exhaustive exercise, their parents hustle them to the livingroom for a history lesson.

"So, how long did it take for you two to get together?" Mom asks.

Mike replies, "We've known about our feelings for two days, this being day three."

"When did you start having sex?" Dad asks.

"It took two or three days, but he caved on my first attempt to seduce him," Debbie informs them.

Mike is smiling at his girlfriend and puts his arm around her, pulling her against his body. She smiles and leans her head against him with love in her eyes.

"Who admitted love first?" Mom asks.

"I did, Mom," Debbie says. "After spending lots of time together after school, I realized I want him to be with me for the rest of my life so I broke down and spilled the beans, but it wasn't pretty."

"And I agreed with her and expressed my love for her so we spent the next twelve hours in bed, enjoying every second of each other."

"I can't tell you how happy we are about this. Dinner out tonight and we are buying. It will be a celebration of your commitment to each other," Dad informs them.

"Ok. In that case, we will go with you!" Mike says with a smirk and they giggle.

"Dinner is about three hours away so you can do what you want until then. I'm going to vacuum out the car and clean it up since we messed it up on our trip," Dad says.

"I'll give you a hand, Dad."

They head to the garage and clean out the car while the girls do what they want to do, which is to talk about the new relationship.

"I know I'm in deep shit when I tell you this so I will take my punishment, Mom," Debbie says.

"What could be so dramatic?" Mom asks.

"I let it slip out that you have a bare pussy, just like me, or maybe the other way around. I was scared after I said it and begged Mike not to say anything."

"Oh Honey, that doesn't matter any more. You are adults now and have seen every part of the human anatomy so its not a big deal anymore. I won't tell Mike I know you told me so we are good. Ok Dear?"

"I'm going tell him I told you because I don't want to keep secrets from him. That has caused problems in previous relationships and I don't want to lose him because of that. We are good together and that is the way I want it to stay," Debbie informs her Mom.

"Excellent plan. That won't bother me so I will respect your decision to do that. You are a pretty smart daughter you know."

"I have a good teacher, Mom."

The hours pass quickly and dinner was a great celebration. They return home happy as a clam, then Mike and Debbie retire for the night to participate in the physical activity they have learned to love. In passion and love, they fuck their brains out and enjoy every second of each other.

* * * * *

After school the next day, Mike and Debbie finally go in search of some lubricant and find what they are looking for. With a smile on Debbie's face, they return home and contemplate when to move forward with her desire for anal sex. She is anxious to use the lube and her desire is at an all time high. Mom senses something is in the works so she gets her daughter aside.

"Why are you so hyper?" Mom asks.

"Not sure you want to know, Mom," Debbie informs her.

"I may not, but tell me anyway," Mom replies.

"Ok, here it comes and don't forget, you asked... Mike rubbed my asshole the second time we had sex and I didn't want him touching me there. We talked about the it and he told me if I don't try it, I will never really know if I like it or not. Still, I declined and he respected my decision. That night and the next morning, I wondered why I declined him. It didn't hurt me in any way and it felt ok, but it bothered me until I talked to him again. That was when I let him do me because I knew he wouldn't hurt me," Debbie informs her.

"Brave girl. So what happens now?"

"He's been working on my asshole ever since and I have decided what he has done so far pleases me. We just got some lube, at his insistence, so we are ready for the final step."

"Final step?" Mom asks.

"Mike has learned the right way to do anal after his first mistake so he created steps to proceed and so far, it has worked for me. Our next step is to put his cock in my ass and I just know it will make me feel great."

"Quite the adventurer you are, young lady."

"It just seems like the thing to do since he opened pandora's box and I like it. Are you and Dad having anal sex?" Debbie wonders.

"No. I don't seem to be as adventurous as you, Honey."

"It's ok, Mom. Mike said it's not for everyone, but like he told me, if you don't try, you may never know what you're missing."

"Good point. I'll give it some thought and talk to Dad and see what he thinks," Mom says.

"Good for you, Mom... I thought you weren't adventurous," Debbie says with a smile.

"When you stop learning, Honey, you stop growing."

"I'll buy that, but I won't give you a penny for it," she answers with a smile lighting up her face.

"Ok, so you go get Mike and proceed, but fill me in after it happens please," she says, wanting to know the outcome.

"Don't worry, Mom. You may hear the result."

"Maybe."

Debbie runs off to find Mike, who is watching incest videos on his computer, picks up the lube and flashes it in front of his eyes. Mike smiles, stands and removes her clothes, then his, picks her up and playfully throws her on the bed.

"What position do you want me in to start, my dear Brother?"

"On your back with me eating your pussy, then we'll go from there."

"I love it already. Do it."

Mike gets between her legs and works on her pussy with enthusiasm. She gets real wet real fast and soon, she's dripping. Seeing this, he uses his tongue and licks her all the way through her crack several times and her eyes close. As he progresses, he pressures her back door and she gets even wetter. Because of her willingness, he sinks his fingers in her pussy and gets them wet as she moans, then he moves to her asshole and reams her, causing her to moan louder.

Adding some lube to his fingers, he pushes two fingers into her and she moans even louder so he picks up her t-shirt and stuffs it in her mouth. She smiles as he works his fingers in and out of her while she moans. Since she likes that, he adds a third finger and she likes that as well.

His cock is stiff as a board and he thinks she is ready. It's a big step and Mike makes sure he doesn't screw it up by remaining in control of himself.

"What do you think, Sis? Ready for my cock in your ass?" he asks as she removes the t-shirt.

"Can't wait. Do it."

Mike stands on his knees between her legs, pushes his cock into her pussy and fucks her with long, deep, slow strokes. When she moans, he knows its time. He covers his cock with lube, coats her anus and she moans again.

"Hold your legs up and here it comes," he says.

She smiles as she wants his cock bad enough to help him aim it at her anus, then he applies pressure.

"You tell me when it's unbearable for you."

"I will," she says.

Mike pushes on his cock and it goes in slowly and this time she doesn't tighten up. As it slides in, her face turns to a grimace. He stops to let her get use to his girth and waits for her to give the ok.

When she does, he pushes again and her face grimaces as her asshole is stretched way beyond its norm, but she lets him proceed. She won't admit it hurts her and every so often he can see it does, but she's also feeling full and uncomfortable. She's lucky, but likely doesn't know it, he's thinking.

Pushing still, he stops again and she thanks him with her eyes. He's got another inch to go so she's nearly there.

"You are so big it makes me want it all, but it does feel uncomfortable for now."

"You will get use to it the more you do it, my Dear."

He slowly pushes the rest of his cock inside her and waits.

"You have it all, Sis. How are you feeling?"

"Full, but loving it. It feels so different, but also good in a weird way. Leave it there for a minute please."

Mike stays still as his sister gets used to a cock in her ass. He reaches for her tits, kneads them as she smiles, appreciating the pleasant distraction.

"You ok?" he asks after a minute or so.

"I'm ok. Would you pull it out and give me a hug? Please?"

He slowly pulls his cock out and leans over her body, giving her the tightest hug he can as he tenderly kisses her lips. She wraps her arms around him and returns his kiss with a passionate one of her own.

Debbie is in a love state of mind, so into her brother with a deep passion for him. He's her very first love interest and she wants him for life.

She breaks the kiss and says, "Put it back in please. I want to feel you again."

Mike adds more lube to his cock, guides it to her back door and pushes. It slides in with ease, but he goes slow, hoping doesn't make the pain she does feel any worse. She has learned quickly how to relax her sphincter and as his cock slides in, he can see the tension in her body relaxes to the point she can speak as it reaches the limit of his length.

"God, Bro. That has to be the best, weird feeling in the world. I feel full and uncomfortable, but at the same time, I want more. How weird is that?"

"As weird as you want it to be, I guess."

"Very funny, Smart-ass... Fuck my ass with your cock please. Slowly."

He slowly pulls his cock out an inch or two, then slowly pushes back in. Debbie is moaning for the first time triggered by his cock in her ass. He moves her t-shirt near her and lets her know it is there, then pulls out and pushes in. Slowly, he picks up the pace, but still fucks his sister and now, the pleasure is also being felt by him. Her sphincter is choking his cock and nothing has ever done that with so much pressure.

Slowly, he slides his cock in and out of her ass, adding lube to it so it continues to slide freely.

"How about it, Deb. Still ok?"

"It gets better the more you fuck me."

"Good let's not go too far here, Babe. I'm pulling out so you can relax and we will pick this up tomorrow."

He pulls out, not giving her a chance to object, but she has no intention of doing so. She feels ok, but empty without his cock inside her. She mounts him for a free ride to the shower to clean up, but Mike has a different plan. He puts her on her feet, turns on the water, sets the temperature and steps in, dragging his sister with him. They hug and kiss under the spray of water, which invigorates them with new passion.

She reaches between them and cleans off his cock using both hands, then he reaches behind her to clean her ass very tenderly and very thoroughly. Once clean, he tells her to mount him and hold on, holding her with his hands on her ass. One by one, he moves his arms behind her knees and holds her ass cheeks in his grip as she smiles.

His cock, still hard as hell, searches for her pussy and it gets help from his sister. Once inside her pussy, he leans her against the wall and fucks his girl with slow and deep strokes, giving her pleasure that only she can feel. She moans loudly so he covers her mouth with his and kisses her, stopping the loud moans.

With her hands on his chest, she pushes him away and at the same time breaks the kiss, and says, "Nice move, Baby."

He smiles and continues fucking his favorite girl with short strokes just to tease her. After a while, he bounces her on his cock and she is lost in euphoria. She can barely speak as her eyes disappear into her head, but he knows she loves it. Before long, she stiffens up and as her orgasm hits her, he shoots load after load in her pussy. With limited energy, he stands her on her own two feet. They clean each other off again, dry off and head to the bed to relax for a bit.

Not wanting to lay down, because they fall asleep when they do that so as tired as they are, he does it differently. He sits on the bed, crosses his legs and tells his sister to sit on his lap facing him. She does and wraps her limbs around him as tight as she wants to, then he pulls her into his body so tight there is no air between them.

His cock is pinned against his stomach, her tits are burning into his chest and they love the new position. Settling on him, she squeezes him with her arms and legs, then gives him a well deserved kiss while he explores her body using his secret tender touch.

"I love this, Mike. It feels so intimate yet so affectionately wonderful."

"It does, doesn't it. I can reach every part of your body in this position and I like that too," he agrees.

They give each other a passionate kiss as he caresses her tits and she finds his cock, stroking him to happiness.

"Having anal sex for the first time was so good. I don't know what you can do to top that performance."

"We'll see tomorrow, my dear Lover... and don't forget we are no longer anal virgins," he says and pauses.

Then he changes the subject, saying, "Now I need some clarification from my girlfriend... Generally, the first time a cock penetrates an asshole, there is pain involved. You never said you felt pain so tell me how much you hurt when my cock was sliding deep inside your ass, and please don't tell me it didn't hurt you."

"Yeah, it did, but not near as bad as I was expecting. I chose to concentrate on the pleasure I was feeling instead of the pain while your cock was penetrating me and it seems to have worked for me. I still want to get fucked in the ass by your big cock so that will not get you off the hook, my dear Brother."

"Just as I thought... It's too early to retire for the night so we should make an appearance before diner."

"Ok," his good looking sister says.

They sit there a bit longer, enjoying each other's body, then they get off the bed and put some clothes on. Both forget to wear undies, likely on purpose, and go to the livingroom to claim their seat. Minutes later, Mom joins them.

"I'm so curious about this so how did the anal go?"

"Wait. You told Mom you were going to have anal sex?" he asks his girl with a slight degree of anger.

"Yes, I did and..."

Mom jumps in and says, "Son, I could see something was exciting her and I asked her what it was, so if there is any problem here, blame it on me."

"Ok, but its not ok with me. I feel left out of this loop when it directly involves me so in the future, please tell me about these intimate conversations you have with Mom," Mike insists.

Debbie hugs her brother with tears in her eyes and says, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Will you forgive me?"

He gives her a tight hug and says, "Of course I will, Sis. I just want to be in the loop in matters that directly involve me. But, your punishment is you owe me a kiss like you mean it."

She quickly lets him go, wraps her arms behind his neck and gives him a long, wet kiss.

"That is one kiss I will never forget. You are forgiven, Sweetheart."

"I'm so sor..."

Mike puts his finger on her lips to stop further words.

"When the subject is over, there is no need to apologize again. Let it go, Babe, and continue."

"Ok, Baby. I love you..." she says and clearing the tears from her eyes, she continues. "Mom, it was wonderful, so wonderful I want to do it again, the sooner the better."

"Damn, girl, what did he do to make it that good?" Mom asks, glancing at her son.

Just then, Dad comes in and sits down next to his wife.

"What's going on guys?"

Getting some perkiness back, Debbie says, "Hi Dad. We were getting ready to tell Mom how to make anal sex a pleasant experience. Want to listen?" Debbie asks.

"Anal sex? What's up with that, Dear?" Dad inquires.

"Well, Debbie just told me she had a great experience and wants to do it again and I want to know what they did to make it so great."

"You're not into anal sex so why do you even want to listen?"

"I'm curious is all. Want to listen?"

"Well, I guess I better or be left out."

Then he looks at his kids and asks, "How do you know how to do this, kids?"