My Sister Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From his past experience and my curiosity. Mike told me if I don't try it, I will never know if I like it or not, so that kind of percolated in my mind and decided to try it," Debbie replies.

"Mike, how did you learn this?" Dad asks.

"On one occasion I had the opportunity to do it, but I got too aggressive and she broke it off. That caused me to sit myself down and come up with a plan for the next time. My sexy girlfriend was the next recipient and, according to her, it was wonderful," Mike informs them.

"Ok, Son. Now I'm curious. Go for it."

Mike lets Debbie tell her story and she leaves nothing to the imagination. The intimate details she tells shock their parents, but they don't stop or scold her for using her dirty language. Debbie spends a lot of time on the subject and when she finishes, they are surprised or shocked, maybe both, but she can't tell the difference.

"Wow, Debbie, that was a deep subject for a family to talk about, not to mention kind of dirty, don't you think?" Dad asks.

"You wanted to know, Dad, and so did Mom. Next time I guess we better not discuss sex with family. Is that what you are driving at?"

Dad sits there in a daze as he thinks, saying nothing. Mom, on the other hand, is a little more receptive to the subject.

"It's ok, Honey. I wanted to hear it and I must say, you were very detailed and factual about what you did. It kind of makes me wonder. I mean, your Father and I have great sex, but this changes things. Don't you agree, Dear?"

He hesitates, but finally admits it, saying, "I'm normally not one to talk about sex in front of my kids, but this was above and beyond a well thought out process. Even I might want to try it if your Mom does."

"I would, Honey, but like she said, we have to take it slow. Can you do that?"

"Don't know yet, Dear. We'll have to take it step by step, but right now, I'm getting hungry. Anybody else hungry?"

"Hungry or horny, Dad?" Mike asks.

"Yes," he answers.

They all laugh as Mom and Debbie head off to the kitchen and get dinner going, leaving Dad and Mike to chat.

"When did you and Debbie do this?" Dad asks.

"Right after she pushed me away from you earlier today."

"So, what's the secret to making your sex partner happy doing anal?"

"We just told you. Now it's time for action, not talk," Mike says.

Dad looks at his son and nods his head.

"You're right, Son. I know what to do. I just hope I don't screw it up."

"Go over it in your head multiple times until it becomes second nature and you will be ok."

"Again, you are right, Son. Wish me luck," Dad reiterates.

"Have fun, Dad. I believe it will remove some inhibitions about sex and make you and Mom very happy," Mike replies.

"Judging from how happy Debbie is, I believe you're right about that too."

"You'll see. I'm going to set the table and bother my girl for a while. Want to do the same?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, but I want to bother my girl. Lets go," Dad says, smirking.

They smile at his clarification, set the table, then go to their girl to be affectionate. Debbie loves it, but Mom is a little more restrained.

"Mike, you are rubbing off on your Dad. Better be careful," she says with a smirk.

"Mom, I love the fact that my man gives me so much attention when I crave it the most. I can only hope my Dad has the desire to make my Mom as happy as my brother and I are."

"Touche, girl. I kinda like that thought as well," Mom says.

"Then don't rebuff my attempts, Dear," Dad says.

"I'll take that under advisement for now," Mom says, trying to hide a smile.

"You do that," Dad says, smiling.

They sit down to eat and talk about sex at the dinner table, still wondering about anal, something that neither Mom or Dad has attempted. Tomorrow morning should be a rather interesting time for them all. With dinner done, Mom and Dad are sent away while the kids take care of dinner.

Watching a baseball game on tv is Dad's choice and Mom joins him, not to watch the game, but to tease him relentlessly until he agrees to take her to bed.

Mike and Debbie return to bed to catch up on rest. They are still feeling tired from the anal experience of earlier and fall asleep, but in the middle of the night, Mike wakes up and feels the warmth of his girl against him.

Wanting to surprise her, he rubs his cock against her ass, then rolls her to him as his dick grows longer and happier. With her still asleep, he spreads her legs and enters her pussy which causes her to wake up. Feeling a cock inside her, she opens her eyes and moans at the same time as she feels his dick deep inside her. Analyzing the situation, she smiles and wraps her legs around him, urging him to fuck her hard.

Again and again he drives his hard cock between her legs and her moans are continuous and some are long. He senses she is approaching an orgasm, but he is nowhere near that point. He pulls out, turns her to her stomach, pushes her legs together, straddles her, slides his dick inside her from behind and waits.

After a short pause, she wiggles her ass and that is his clue to fuck her. Without hesitation, he slowly slides his cock in and out with long strokes as she lifts her ass to get more of him. All the time he is doing this, she moans and wants more of his cock. As his pace increases, the strokes are shorter and the moans get louder. Prepared with prevention, he slides her t-shirt to her and she puts it in her mouth as he continues to fuck his girl.

The faster he fucks her, the more he is ready to let her have all he can give her. Debbie is on the edge so he slows his strokes, then speeds up and repeats that until he knows she will burst into orgasm. When she does, he is ready and they both release in a big way. As they begin a long recovery, they're breathing is fast, their brain in euphoria and their bodies temporarily satisfied.

Mike gets off her and lays next to her with a smile on his face. His effort to satisfy her is at stake and he waits for her thoughts.

After a long wait, Debbie rolls into him and says, "You make me so horny sometimes it's hard to say no to you, but tonight, I'm giving you an academy award for making me wet and horny and fucking me like I wanted you to."

"Thanks, Baby. That is exactly what I wanted to hear from my girl. Be prepared for the finally that will come later," Mike tells her. "In the meantime keep my cock hard using your hand until you fall asleep and if the timing in right, we can do it again."

She does it for so long, but falls asleep through no fault of her own. Little does she know, however, he fell asleep first.

* * * * *

In the sunshiny morning, Debbie wakes up first, gives her sleeping boyfriend a sweet kiss, then scrambles to the kitchen to start breakfast. She has no classes scheduled today and her finals start on Monday, lucky for her. She's hoping to get a briefing from Mom about her encounter last night and she joins her a few minutes later to help with breakfast.

"You must have had fun last night. You smell like sex, Honey," Mom tells her.

"Oh sorry, I didn't shower before I came down, so sorry. Have any news for me?"

"It was great for the first time," she says, "and it will continue tonight."

"I'm happy for you, Mom. Are you glad you listened?"

"Oh god, yes. It was an experience to say the least."

"Good. Now I don't feel as nervous talking to you and Dad about our experience."

"You did good, Honey, so you have nothing to worry about."

"I know, but still..."

"By the way," Mom says, "Mike handled his concern about our conversation very well. He loves you, I can tell."

"I know he does and I love him more than he will ever know."

As the day wears on, there are more talks about sex with the family, much to Mike and Debbie's surprise. Mom and Dad are warming up to having a sexy couple living with them and it's turning into one healthy experience, giving Mom and Dad a new lease on sex.

Just in case, Mike let's everyone know he is a one girl man and that girl is the one he recently fell in love with. Hearing that, Debbie reveals she is a one man girl, then mounts him with tears in her eyes and forces her face into his neck. His hands take command of her ass cheeks as they wander off to... somewhere, to do... something.

THE END