My Sister Dee Pt. 02

Story Info
The Next Morning, Gus & Dee learn something . . . ?
13.3k words
4.62
11.3k
18
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE -- This is a work of fiction. All characters are not intended to reflect any person or persons -- living or otherwise -- and all characters are portrayed as being eighteen years old or older.

As a Personal Note, it's been AGES since I last posted something to Literotica. I've had a long, long, spell of writer's block, but recently I've gotten through it and figured it was high time I finish one story to see if I'm still welcome around here. Hope for all my followers to enjoy this one!

Also, this isn't a quickie stroke-fic. If you're looking for a quick-wham-bam fuck, you might go elsewhere, otherwise, If you want a nice build-up with some story behind the sex, settle in and enjoy! -- SRS.

**** *** ****

I'm Gus and I'm twenty years old. My given name is Augustus, but I go by Dutch as a nickname -- there's a story behind that fact, but that's not why you're here... am I right?

Anyway, did you ever wonder what you'd do, if you came across something that -- while surprising in discovery -- made you happier beyond words, and that before you know it you get to have that something, every day, for as long as you wanted it?

If you recall where I was previously, then you're probably up to speed with what happened last night between me and my sister, Deanna. It was the night of her nineteenth birthday and practically the start of summer break -- graduation had just been a week or so ago. After the party had wound down, my sister Dee practically and completely -- but lovingly -- seduced me in our family hot-tub.

Yeah, yeah, I can hear the arguments . . . After all, I'm the older sibling. I should've had the wherewithal and restraint to just say no.

Yet, I demand any red-blooded male to tell me that they'd be able to stand against such an utterly sweet gal like Dee. Especially in the face of being seduced. You could also say I had to have some hand in the whole affair, but it was all Dee's idea, start to finish. Oh Man, what a finish! I remember a line from a movie that I once saw, which went something like this: "Good sex is like good Chinese food... it isn't over 'till you both get your cookies." That pretty much sums up how Dee and I got our orgasms; very satisfying, yet craving for more.

Oh, yes. We weren't finished after the first coupling in the hot tub. Dee made it clear we weren't getting out of the water until she got at least one more orgasm for herself and for me. I'd go into detail, but there's more important stuff ahead, so I need to get on with this.

After recovering from her last climax, it was all I could do to drag both me and my sister out of that hot-tub, back inside the house and upstairs to our respective bedrooms so we could get some much-needed sleep. Yeah, I know. I would've loved to spend the night in Dee's arms -- either in her bed or mine -- but, our parents were due back in the morning. So, I erred on the cautious-side of discretion and copped my own sack-time in my bed, alone. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep at first. I kept running the past few hours back over and over in my head. I had sex with my baby sister! It was wrong on so many levels . . . but, there was no denying that it was the best sex I'd had in my entire life (short as that life was).

As I lay in bed, my mind shifted from conscious thought to slumber. If I dreamed anything, I don't recall much to be honest . . . .

**** *** ****

Eventually, morning did come and I was too groggy at first to recall what had happened last night. I pretty much went through the motions of going to the bathroom and doing my usual morning routine; shower, a quick run with my razor before brushing my teeth. I was more awake by the time I'd thrown on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and stumbled down the steps for breakfast.

Dad was seated at the table, dressed in his work clothes and hikers, already tucking into his portion of Mom's usual weekend breakfast -- home-fries, eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits -- while reading the morning paper. Mom was still at the stove, wearing her red cook's apron over a light-colored summer dress, keeping the food hot. The radio mounted under the cabinet nearby was playing her favorite music, so she was swaying in place while she hummed along. My parents aren't too bad looking. Dad looks like an older version of me, save he's got his father's Roman nose and dark eyes and Mom has strawberry-blond hair and a fairer complexion than either me or Dee. Mom also wears glasses -- little, oblong wire-rims -- and they make her look cute. So Dad always tells her, anyway.

Something I should pass along here, because while Mom and Dad were parents in every sense of the word, they were also pretty cool people too. Dad was strict, but fair when it came to dealing with me and Dee. We never got molly-coddled (Dad's term, not mine) but we never got the 'physical' treatment when it came to discipline or such. Mom, for her part was the rock of the family; level-headed, unflappable and always there to listen or lend a shoulder to lean on in rough times. But don't think that she didn't make us toe the line if we messed up. She just didn't scream and carry on when we did, because according to her it was just a waste of energy that could be put to more positive turns.

When I stepped through the doorway, Mom paused long enough to give me a smile and nod towards the kitchen table while she scooped up some more breakfast fixings onto another plate. Getting the message, I cracked my jaw with a yawn before slipping into my seat, reaching for the warm pot of coffee sitting in the middle of the table. Coffee is a habit I picked up during college prep-classes, because some mornings it was hard to stay awake without it.

As I poured my first cup, Dad glanced over at me from around his paper and said, "House looks good, chum. You and Dee have a good time last night?"

His question was innocent in context, but it nearly made me splash hot coffee on the table, as I'd jerked back a bit as I finally remembered what had happened last night! I managed to keep from making a mess and sounding guilty as sin when I replied, "Um, yeah, we sure did, Dad." I kept my hand from shaking as I finished stirring a good amount of sugar into my cup, hoping the flush of guilt didn't show on my face.

Mom appeared at my side, putting a full plate of food in front of me. "Well, at least you two cleaned up after the fact. Did a pretty good job of it, too." She ruffled my hair affectionately, before adding, "We got in and almost thought the party had been canceled."

Dad chuckled, "Until we saw the mess of garbage bags outside."

I sipped my coffee, using the mug to hide my nervous look before saying, "Well, we, ah, don't wanna lose the privilege to throw another party . . . you know, later, that is? I mean, summer's just starting."

Dad scooped up another mouthful from his plate, chewed for a bit, then said, "Well . . . considering you and Deanna did a thorough job last night, I don't see why not." He smiled at me, asking, "Anything planned soon?"

"I, ah . . . I don't know. Gotta talk to Dee first." Yeah, I thought, about something other than the party.

"Well, so long as it doesn't interfere with your job plans," Dad said firmly. "After all, I don't expect you to be lazy this summer. I mean, I could always use an extra pair of hands with my business." His comment made me wince a bit. My getting a summer job had been a sore subject since long before now. Dad worked at running a pretty successful landscaping and gardening business, and he wanted me to come work with him.

"James! Don't needle Gus about that now," Mom said with a humorous scold from the kitchen. "He's promised he'll be looking for one, so just leave it for now, okay?"

Dad just chuckled. "Oh, all right. I just want you to keep your options open, son." He cocked his big paw of a hand, pointing his empty fork at me for emphasis. "After all, jobs are tight nowadays. If you don't find anything suitable, then . . . well, just so you remember--."

"James MacDaniels!" Mom turned and pointed her spatula at him. "What did I just say!?"

I had to laugh at the look of mock-horror on Dad's face as mom rounded on him. "Better listen to Mom, Dad. She'll turn you into hash if you don't," I said, grinning like a loon.

Dad just sighed gustily. "Aw, I get no respect in this house," he muttered, but the look on his face clearly showed his own amusement at being cowed by his wife. He finished his breakfast in a rush, folding his paper before rising to take it and his plate to the kitchen counter. "Got to get moving here. Someone has to bring home the bacon in this family."

Mom swatted him with a kitchen towel, before teasing him. "You should never work as hard as you do, especially on a Saturday, James!"

"Someone has to," he said with a smile, before scooping up his jacket and hat from the hook near the back door. "You be good, Gus. Love you, Jeana." Dad was out the door, giving Mom a quick kiss before vanishing from sight.

"Oh, that terrible man of mine!" Mom smiled as she watched him from the back door for a moment, before she closed it firmly and turned towards the table. "As for you, I can see you're not even starting to get finished with all that good food I slaved over this morning."

I ducked my head and chuckled. "Sorry, I was a bit distracted."

I heard Mom sigh, then she cleared her throat after a moment of silence. When I looked up, I was half expecting her to tell me to hurry up and eat, but the look on her face was one of those half-way "loving Mom" expressions, mixed together with a very-serious mien that spoke volumes.

"Augustus," she said. "We need to talk."

"Ummm, okay. What about? We didn't get any complaints from the neighbors about the party, did we?"

Mom shook her head. "Noooo, believe me, your father would have said something if that were the case. No, this is about something else." Mom came over to the table, pulling a chair over and moving so she was sitting next to me. From the posture she was assuming, it became clear this was something serious, so I turned in my chair to face her. She looked at her fingers for a second, smoothing them over the tops of her thighs before she reached out and took my hands in both of hers.

I winced a bit, as her grip was tight over my thick fingers. I could feel the tension all the way round and it made me concerned. "Um, Mom?" I asked.

Mom sucked in a breath and let it out with a sigh. "Gus, there's no real delicate way to go about this, so I'll just be up-front with you." She looked into my eyes with her own dark green ones. "Just know that I love you very much and nothing will ever change that. No matter what I have to say to you, Okay?" When I nodded, Mom sighed again, closing her eyes for a few seconds before opening them and saying, "Gus, I know what you and Deanna did last night, after the party ended."

The shock I felt just then . . . well, you could have hit me with a Mack truck and I wouldn't have felt it! I just stared back at Mom, unable to say a word. How did she find out? Does Dad know? What's gonna happen now??? was the one train of thought running through my head. My chest tightened up, and it almost felt like I couldn't get enough air into my lungs.

What eventually got me out of the shock was Mom's hand on my cheek -- not a hate-filled slap, which is what I'd have expected, but a gentle touch of her fingers -- before she cupped my chin. "Gus, listen to me. You're not in trouble. Well," she amended with a lop-sided grin, "not as much as you might believe."

"M-Mom," I finally got out, "I-I-I didn't . . . I m-mean, we--!" I swallowed the knot in my throat. "That is, D-Deanna--."

"Gus, shhhh. It's okay. Don't work yourself up into a knot," Mom said, cutting off my stammered attempt to explain myself. When I felt silent, she dropped her hand and gave mine another squeeze before asking, "Do you trust me?" I meekly nodded. "Good, because I need to explain some things here." When she saw I was somewhat composed, she began talking again. "First of all, no. Your father doesn't know about this . . . yet. Second, I know what you and your sister did last night, because she told me this morning while you were still sleeping." At the look I gave her, she held my hands tighter. "Before you ask, no I didn't force it out of her. I had come into her room to get her up, and while she was still sleepy I started picking up her dirty clothes to get the laundry started." Mom paused and gave me a rueful look. "Deanna had one of the towels in bed with her, and . . . well, there was a particular odor on it. When I looked closer, I could tell there was semen on her towel."

I had the sense to look really ashamed, ducking my head. Mom had seen physical proof of our indiscretion last night.

Mom went on, saying, "You know what Deanna has been expressly told about her having boys overnight. So, I questioned her about the cum on that towel." She paused, staying quiet until I lifted my head back up to stare at her, "At first, I was upset. Yet, your sister mistook my censure for something else. The next thing, she told me the whole story, start to finish."

Flaming cheeks and all. I turned my head away and muttered, "Mom, I . . . I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let it happen!"

I expected a more heated, angry response from my mother. What I got was surprising to say the least; another sigh from Mom, who said, "Well, at least your sister managed to keep it under wraps, so to speak. Mind, we'll have to tell your father what's happened, eventually,"

I couldn't help but stare, goggle-eyed at her as I tried to wrap my mind around her words. Oh shit! My fear had shot up to stratospheric-levels. She's gonna tell Dad that I fucked his daughter!?

A heartbeat later, she said, "Gus, you don't have to be scared. It's going to be all right."

"Bu-But, Mom! You can't tell Dad--."

"Yes, Gus," she said firmly. "I will have to tell him about this. But you need to understand what's going on here." Mom's tone and posture was more like someone begging for acceptance, rather than condemning me.

I tried to keep from bolting from my chair, but it was only the firm grip Mom had on my arm -- and the small part of my brain telling me to listen to her -- than kept me rooted there. Mastering my fear, I nodded. "O-okay. I . . . I'll listen."

Again, Mom smiled with that mix of love and a crooked twist to her lips. "First off, I'm not upset with you, or Deanna over this. The reason why is because . . . well, I can't very well condemn my children for doing something that I myself did once." That twist to her smile deepened. "Well, actually more than once."

That floored me faster than an onside hit on the football field. "You? You and Uncle Mark!?" Mark was Mom's brother, who was a "confirmed" bachelor and someone who we all loved very much. Even if he did spend a lot of time away in Colorado.

"Yes, Gus, me and my brother Mark had sex with each other. It was for one summer, back when we were about your age." She looked away a bit, and her smile was full of fondness. "One, pretty special summer, to tell the truth." She dropped her gaze back to me and explained, saying, "We did it because we loved each other, and before you ask, no your Uncle didn't force me or seduce me either. It was . . . well, more of a mutual seduction of both our parts.

"You see, your Uncle had just broken it off with a rather controlling bitch of a girlfriend, and I myself was still recovering from being dumped four weeks prior by my then-current beau. We both had been close, just as much as siblings can be," she said. "But, on that one night, Mark and I . . . well, we let things get closer that we ever expected. Surprising, to be sure, yet once we started . . . well, I don't have to tell you how that went, do I?" She smiled when I shook my head in agreement. "It was actually just what the two of us needed I won't bore you with details." She laughed at the expression on my face. "Just believe me, we both shared a deep, abiding love for each other. One that does still stand, even after all this time."

"But, your . . . y-your physical relationship didn't last. After that summer, I mean?" I asked.

"Well it had to end, eventually," Mom said, and there was a hint of regret in her voice. "After all, we couldn't very well get married and have kids, now could we?" When I nodded, she said, "Mark and I both knew when it was time to stop, and get on with our own lives. We still kept the ties, the memories . . . ." Mom trailed of, smiling. "Good ones."

"Oh," I said. "But, does Dad know what happened, between you and Uncle Mark?"

"Yes. He found out after we got married . . . two days after the start of our honeymoon, actually. I've never kept secrets from your father. Not before and not ever since." She looked at me squarely. "I'm just blessed that your father was as understanding as he was about the whole affair."

Thinking it over for a bit, I had to agree. "Yeah, I guess so . . . I mean, I never saw him and Uncle Mark not get along before." I paused. "But, Mom, what does this mean, where me and Dee are concerned?"

"Well, for starters, I'm not going to rake you over the coals about you and your sister having sex with each other," Mom said, and she laughed softly at the relief that showed in my face. Mom patted my arm and sighed with firm resolve. "But, what I am going to do is nip this in the bud, before things get totally bent out of proportion."

I sighed, nodding as I dropped my head again. "I understand, Mom. Believe me, it won't happen again. I'll make sure--."

"Woah, hold on," Mom said, cutting me off quickly. "Who said anything about this not happening again?"

That made me nearly flip back out of my seat. "What!?" I cranked my voice back down from the explosive shout I'd let go. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"Gus," Mom said, "let's be honest here. Forgetting that Dee is your sister, the fact you had sex last night . . . well, do you honestly think you won't be able to refuse if the two of you were given another chance to do it with each other again?" She waited until I nodded slowly, then said, "Well, that's part of what I'm driving at here. I already had this discussion with Deanna and . . . if you're not against the idea, then, I think the two of you shouldn't stop having sex with each other."

I nearly let out a bark of laughter. "Oh, sure! You really mean that, right, Mom?" My panicky amusement died when I saw the serious look coming from her. "Oh, hell . . . you do mean it?!"

"Gus," Mom said, taking my hands again. "Think for a minute. Did your sister tell you to stop, at any point last night?"

That did make me think back to last night for a moment. "Umm, no . . . she pretty much was encouraging me from start to finish."

"Did you enjoy it, and did Dee enjoy it too?" She caught my chin to keep me from looking away. "Tell me the truth, young man."

Seeing no other way to say it, I nodded. "Yes. We both did, Mom."

Mom let go of my chin and patted my cheek. "Deanna as much told me you treated her good. In fact, she said it was the most pleasurable experience she's ever had in her life."

I blinked. "Really? She said that?"

Mom nodded. "You really made a good impression on her. That's why I'm telling you, if you and Deanna want to keep having sex with each other, then you both have my blessing." Before I could respond, she lifted one hand and held it out flat before her. "Provided, however, you two abide by MY rules." She began ticking off one finger at a time as she spoke. "First, let me deal with your father, He might not condone this but, I'm taking the responsibility from the both of you on this matter. Any problems with your father that arise are mine to deal with, understand? Second, Deanna has been on the pill for some time, so I know any unplanned pregnancy isn't a problem, but I still want you both to come with me to Doctor Chenewick on Monday. Just a precaution, mind you. Since the two of you certainly weren't each other's firsts. Am I right?"

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers