My Sister Dee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding, I looked down at her and grinned. "Yeah, but you're way overdressed, lil' sister." I quickly snagged one of the ties on her robe and yanked it. Dee giggled, taking the hint as she let me undo the sash and pull her robe open. It slithered to the floor in a puddle of silk, leaving her almost-naked . . . save for those striped panties. She reached down to take them off, but I stopped her and shook my head firmly. "Nuh-uh. You got me out of my clothes. Tit-for-tat, I'd say, right?" Not waiting for her to say something, I slipped my fingers into the waistband and tucked them down and around -- getting a handful of her tight bottom as I did -- loosening them and sliding them down her hips. The cotton garment fell to her feet, and she quickly kicked them away, leaving me with a view of her spectacular, fit body. I lingered on her breasts, before gazing down her flat tummy and onto her crotch, where I admired her "camel-toe" quim with its fine dusting of light-brown hairs.

Dee cleared her throat, getting my attention. "I could let you look at me forever, Gus," she said with a thrill in her voice. "But, I want my shower." She turned, giving me a grin as her absolute-peach bottom came into view. She reached behind me, and took my hand, tugging me in close. "Wanna join me?"

I gripped her hand with a loving squeeze. "So long as it's you, lil sister, I don't think I'd mind at all."

Dee stepped forward, over the rim and into the stall with me following close behind. The spray was at the perfect temperature; not scalding hot. Stepping further in, Dee reached up and pulled the hair sticks from her brown locks, tossing them onto the vanity counter before reaching around me to slide the stall door closed.

Inside, I stood there watching as Dee moved back a bit to shake her hair down. It quickly got soaked, turning into a long, wet curtain that hung down to her waist. As the water pelted her body, it took on a sheen that looked radiant under the bathroom lights. Sue me, but I always loved the "wet" look on a woman: with her skin slick and shiny. It just made me want to touch it. Which is what I did right then! Lifting my hands, I put them on Dee's waist, spanning her torso with both of my hands. Spreading my fingers, I couldn't really touch them around her body, but what I did touch felt wonderful, nonetheless.

Dee smiled, feeling me grip her as she combed her fingers back through her hair. "Mmm. I do love how you touch me, Gus."

"That's because you're feel like heaven . . . to touch." That drew a grin across her kisser as she listened to me hamming up the next line -- which was from an old song out parents loved to listen to: "I just wanna hold you soooo much!"

With a laugh, Dee shook the water out of her face and bopped me playfully on the shoulder. "Gus, you idiot!"

"Hey, you keep calling me that, I may start thinking you mean it," I said, waggling my eyebrows as I chuckled.

Dee kept smiling as she sensually slipped closer and wrapped her arms around me. "Yeah, you're an idiot all right!" She leaned up and kissed my collarbone, before nuzzling up under my chin and along my neck. "But," she murmured happily before kissing me there. "You're my idiot, now."

"Yes'm," I said, sighing as the thrill and sensations triggered by her kiss raced down my spine and back again.

Dee unwrapped one arm, then reached over for her bottle of body wash and her scrubby-ball, presenting them to me with a lip-bite grin. "Care to do the honors?"

I took both bottle and scrubby in one hand, before I made a turn-around motion with the other. "Sounds cliché to say it, but . . . can I wash your back first?"

Dee giggled, then whipped around before pulling her hair over one shoulder, leaving her entire back uncovered to my gaze. Looking over her shoulder, her eyes were filled with smoky anticipation as she nodded.

I quickly uncapped the bottle and poured a generous dollop of her magnolia-scented shampoo/body wash into my hand, before setting it down to allow me to begin working it into her scalp. With gentle pressure, I worked up a lather and trailed it down the length of her back, down to her firm backside. With a playful, gentle swat, I got a giggle from Dee before I proceeded to continue with my task at earnest.

For several minutes, all there was the sound of spraying water, and the slick motion of my hands on Dee's nude body. Punctuated at times by soft, appreciative sighs and moans of pleasure from my sister. I stuck to my task; washing all the way down her legs, back up over her toned tummy and her breasts -- which I admit I lingered a bit longer than was needed, paying special attention to her stiff nips -- before swooping up her hair to finish lathering her long locks before she stepped into the spray to rinse off.

"MMMmmm!" Dee wiped water from her eyes, before turning to give me a smile that was all bliss and pleasure. "I think I'm gonna have to start taking more showers with you this summer!" Dee said, grinning as she slipped up to press her wet form against my front. Reaching up, she ran her fingers behind my ears, through my hair and tugged my face down to hers. "Kiss me, Gus." Our lips met in that same, electric-charged commingling we'd shared in the hot tub last night; all sparks and power, coursing through our intimate contact. Unbidden, I wrapped my arms around Dee, hugging our slippery bodies together as our kiss lengthened and intensified.

Eventually, we parted and looked at each other with heavy, concerted breaths. "Gus, we need to continue this!" Dee nudged me in the ribs, before nodding to the door. "Out, now!"

"Yes'm!" I said, getting the hint as I turned to open the shower door, just as she whipped around to turn off the water. I barely got my foot on the bath mat, when Dee crowded around me, reaching for the bath sheets she'd left on the vanity sink. Without preamble, she whipped it around me, before jerking me back into her body. "Hey! Easy, lil' sister!"

"I'll show you 'easy', buster," she growled playfully, before taking the ends of the sheet to begin drying me off.

Taking her cue, I snagged the other sheet and began drying her as well. In moments, our bodies were dry, and Dee quickly balled up both sheets to dump them on the edge of the tub. Turning, she grabbed my hand and tipped her head towards the door that lead to her room. "C'mon! We're not finished with each other just yet!"

Laughing, I let her pull me along, through the doorway and into her room. A small part of me was calling out for me to close the door, but Dee spun me away and shoved me backwards. I stumbled two steps, then toppled back onto her bed as my shins hit the low mattress. "Oof!"

Flat on my back, I raised up to watch as Dee crawled up from the foot of her bed, kneeling down in between my spread legs. She was staring at my dick, which was at full mast, though not as hard as I would have liked it to be. Dee, ran her soft hands along the tops of my thighs, before she let them drift slowly down to my crotch.

"Mmm, I think I know what I want to do next!" She wrapped one hand around the base of my prick, while the other ghosted around my balls with a light, teasing touch.

"Oh hell, Dee!" I muttered, realizing what she had in mind. "You teaser!"

Passing her hand over my cock for a couple of strokes, Dee smiled heatedly while she breathed in -- clearly taking in my scent, and my arousal -- as she crooned, "Oh nooo! I'm not a teaser, bro . . . I'm a pleaser!" With that, she dropped down low over my prick, and her head dipped down to take the purple-hued crown in between her lips. She swirled the tip with her tongue, before sliding those baby-soft lips down the shaft, just oh-so-slowly.

Fuck! I practically had two fistfuls of bed sheets clenched in my hands, the sensation of Dee's mouth covering my cock, moving over it slippery as silk. I groaned out in bliss, but if I thought that was going to be the best feeling? Oh, brother!

Over the next few minutes, Dee didn't just suck my cock. She worshiped it! Sucking slowly up and down, she devoured inch after inch until she had nearly all of it inside her mouth. The heat, the slickness, it was all just too good! She had this thing of where she'd suck hard, then pull off my stalk with a pop!, before bathing my prick with long swipes of her tongue. A few times, she'd turn her head sideways, and slide her lips up and down, mouthing it like a delicious piece of candy.

"Oooh, fuck! Dee!" I moaned. Reaching up, I put my hand on her head, threading the fingers through her still-damp hair.

She lifted off of me, smiling and staring up along my prone body with those green eyes of hers dark with passion. "Didn't know I could suck a good dick, hm?" she asked.

"Fuck no!" I said hotly.

She giggled wetly. "I ain't done yet, bro!" With that she fisted my dick, while leaning down to put that hot mouth on my balls. Softly, lovingly she munched on them, driving my passions higher and higher.

Shit! I couldn't believe how much this affected me: the sensations of her sucking me -- no, loving on my prick! -- were driving me pretty damn close to popping off. "Oooh, gawd . . . Dee, I'm--!" I gasped, feeling Dee's fingers rubbing on the rim of my dick head coming close to triggering my release.

Suddenly, Dee shifted her grip and pressed down on the base of my cock. "Uh-uh, buster," she said with a grin. The pressure on my stalk quickly forestalled my orgasm. "I can always suck you off, later," she said with a heat I'd never heard from her before! When it was clear I wasn't going to pop off, she resumed softly touching me, as she shifted up off her knees to straddle my hips. Watching her shift, I caught sight of her pussy, and the shiny evidence of her arousal practically dripping down onto her inner thighs. She grinned down at me, shaking her hair out behind her as she reached for my hands, pulling them up to place them on her soft tits. "Play with these, bro," she hissed softly, waiting until my palms and fingers closed in on her softball-sized breasts before groaning in pleasure.

"Geezus, Dee," I murmured, feeling the firm-yet-yielding flesh of her boobs in my hands. Playing with them, I felt her nips peaking against my palms. "I love your tits, lil' sis!"

Dee trilled her approval, as she lowered her body to rest on my pelvis. "I just love the way you touch me, Gus!" she said, as her pussy came into contact with my steel-hard dick. "Oooo, especially with that!" With a shift of her hips, Dee ground her wet pussy against my cock in a slow grind. "Don't stop, bro! Keep touchin' meeee!"

For another span of moments, I palmed and played with her tits, while she slid the wet lips of her twat up and down my exposed prick. Each thrust, each tug, it just made our passions climb higher and higher!

Looking down at me as she held her arms up over her head, Dee poked her tongue out and licked her lips like a cat in the cream. "Havin fun, big brother?" she crooned.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I grinned up at her. "Fuck, Dee . . . I never imagined--!?" I cut myself off, hissing as Dee's hips wrung a particularly intense sensation out of my over-sensitized dick.

"Never imagined," Dee purred, "that you'd be this hot, making love to your baby sister?"

"Hell! If anyone told me I'd be fucking my stone-fox of a sister?! I'd have told them they're crazy!" I leaned up, getting close to Dee's chest so I could pop one of her nips between my lips.

Letting me suck her boob for a hot minute, Dee reached back down to cup my face. "Well . . . to be honest? We ain't fucking yet, Gus!" She pulled me off her tit, before dropping her lips down to kiss me hard. I wrapped my arms around her, and we let the lip-lock go on, until she broke it and stared with smouldering eyes at me. "I can't wait any more!" she panted. "Fuck me! Fuck your sister, Gus!"

I didn't reply with words, but instead shifted back a bit so I could prop myself up against her pillows. Gripping her by the hips, I moved her so my dick was right under her dripping pussy. Working to get my prick standing upright, I swiped the knob against her labia, making her hiss in anticipation.

Dee braced herself, glaring down between our bodies with lust. "I want that cock inside me, bro! Nooowwww!"

With her moaning so sweetly and hot, here wasn't really any need for me to reply. I fit the tip of my dick into the mouth of her pussy, then cradled both of her hips in my hands and pulled her downwards. The slow penetration made us both hiss with bliss, yet in no time I was stuck to the root inside her and the tight clench of her pussy walls was almost my undoing.

Dee practically purred, shifting her hips a bit to feel my prick scrape against her pussy walls. "Mmmm, yes! That's just . . . Mmph! Perfect," she hissed softly with lust. "A perfect fit in my kitty!" She leaned over a bit, putting her palms flat against my chest as she rocked once forwards and back -- making my dick stir her insides -- before she closed her eyes in bliss. "Ooh, gawd, bro . . . I love the way you feel inside me!" She tipped her head down, her eyes locked with mine as she sighed happily. "Now . . . fuck me? Please? I don' wanna stop until we both cum!"

I didn't need to say anything. I just moved one hand down to her waist, kept the other clamped over her left breast -- where I flicked my thumb across her sweet, button-hard nip-nop -- as I urged my hips to begin thrusting.

Sweet lords, the thought crystallized in my brain: I was fucking my sister Dee . . . Again!

I wanted to close my eyes and tip my head back to enjoy the liquid heat and heavenly sensations of her sugar-walls caressing my prick. Yet, I couldn't keep from looking up and gazing in lustful wonder as Dee worked her trim, fit body in concert with my thrusts. She gave little tosses of her head, licking her lower lip as the sensations raced up from her pussy and all over her body. Her pussy lips were practically clinging to the skin of my cock, while her juices were flowing down over my groin and over both of our thighs.

The sounds, the smells, the sensations--? This was unabashed sex at its highest level! And while a tiny part of me was still crying out -- This is Incest! -- the majority of my mind, heart and soul didn't give a damn. Mom was right! Fucking your sibling has to be a truly amazing experience . . . and the fact both Dee and I had been given permission to be fuck buddies, lovers, whatever you want to call it?!

Groaning as the sensations spooled up from my groin with each thrust into Dee's quim, I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer.

"Oooo, wooow!" Dee keened with pleasure. By now, she'd leaned back a bit, to post quickly up and down on my dick. The pleasure clearly painted across her entire being.

"You . . . like this, Dee?" I asked, gasping for air.

"Y-yeah, I love it, Gus!" Dee's hands moved to mine, gripping them firmly as she rode faster on top of me.

"Good!" I pulled my hands away, but quickly clamped them down on her pistoning hips before I heaved upwards, twisting towards the center of the bed.

With a gasp, Dee's eyes flew open in surprise as I put her on her back. "Gus!?" Her question was squelched, when I put myself squarely above her, and making sure my cock was firmly inside her twat, I shifted into a new gear as I began to power-fuck her. When the sensations accelerated through her pussy, Dee practically wailed with renewed pleasure. "Oooooh, fuuuuck, bro!" Her legs came up and wrapped around my thrusting hips, while her arms snaked out and around my neck. Holding her torso up off the mattress, she cried and shrieked from utter bliss: locking her sweet, smoky green eyes with mine. "Yes, yes, yes-yes-yes-yes! Fuck me! Own me, bro . . . aaaagh, just, OH! I'm so, fuckin', close!"

Dee clearly wanted to cum, and I was just a hair-trigger behind her in that regard. Our bellies slapped wetly together, and the liquid sound of our intimate parts was filling the air like a sexy symphony! Hitching my hips a bit, so the top part of my cock would rub against the upper part of her love tunnel, I put everything I had left into reaching the home stretch!

In the middle of this carnal congress between my sister and me, Dee leaned up a fraction more, still skewering my gaze with her dark-green eyes. "Do it . . . do it . . . do it, bro," she whispered, the strain of our fucking making her hoarse with passion. "Cum, in, me, NOW Aaaahhhi-ie-eeeee!!!"

At that moment, her orgasm hit like a ton of bricks in the flatbed of a speeding truck! Her pussy clenched, then released, and clenched again in an ongoing ripple of her tunnel walls around my prick. Her quim unleased what felt like a fountain of love nectar, and her legs and arms pinned me against her writhing body.

For me, it was the limit! I shoved my cock as deep as I could go inside her, and just seconds after her release, my balls clenched and unleashed all the cum they hand inside! I felt six, powerful contractions along my dick, as each creamy spurt bathed her insides with what felt like river's of lava. The sensations were electric! I felt like I'd never orgasmed before, it felt so amazing!

For several minutes, the ebb and flow of our mutual climax seemed to last forever.

Then, as my dad said before . . . when we both got our 'cookies', it was like a sudden release of all the energy we'd spent in the whole act of fucking. Dee's iron lock with her legs and arms loosened, and she dropped back against the bed with a gasping, satisfied groan. I tried to keep off of her, but my arms just wouldn't hold me up. I collapsed on her, panting into the side of her neck as the last vestiges of pleasure slowly bled out of my system.

Geeezus! I never felt that way before! Not in any of the other times I've fucked or made love.

From beneath me, I heard Dee swallow thickly, before she panted and said, "G-Gus? You still . . . with me, bro?"

I gathered what remained of my wits, and shifted my head to murmur into her ear, "Ah-huh . . . y-yeah, I'm there, Dee."

She giggled softly, before she asked, "Ya wanna . . . I dunno, get off me?" She added with a firmer tone, "Yer not exactly a. . . a featherweight, ya know!"

With a snort, I quickly -- as I could, since I really didn't have any energy left! -- rolled off to the side and lay beside her. With a soft slurp, my dick came free of her pussy, and that sensation made us both groan with renewed tenderness. "Sorry, Sis." I shifted to get one elbow underneath me, so I could prop myself up to look over at Dee. "You . . . okay?"

Dee looked a sight: skin flushed, still damn in some places from our love-making sweat, with her hair disheveled; looking like dark ribbons across her sheets. Her nipples were still hard, and her crotch looked absolutely soaked from both our emissions of cum. She had one arm flung up towards one of her pillows, and the other had drifted down to rest against her tummy. For a bit, her eyes were staring straight ahead, focused on something else . . . before she blinked and turned to look at me. "Am I . . . okay?" Her eyes changed into something I can only describe as a smouldering, loving gaze. "Gus, I'm more than okay!" She shivered, before pulling in both arms to hug herself. "Geez! I never cum like that . . . ever!" She looked back at me, and held out her arms as she asked, "Hold me, hon?"

I gave her a sweet smile in return, before moving us both up to lay against her pillows before I drew her in for a tight, loving clinch. "Anything for you, Dee," I murmured, pressing my face into her hair.

Hugging me back, Dee sighed happily. "Mmmm, just want I needed," she said. "God! I can't believe that just happened!" She pulled back a bit to look up at me. "Again! I just got fucked by my brother . . . and It was the most thrilling, intense, incredible--!"

I laughed, and put a finger to her lips. "Okay, okay! I get it, Sis," I told her. I softened my tone as I leaned down to put a kiss on her forehead. "I gave it to you good. So, no complaints?"