My Sister Dee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "Yes, Mom. I mean yes we . . . well, what you said."

"Third, I know you two aren't going to be able to stop any PDA's or such while you two are . . . involved, lets say? Just remember that while inside this house, you're free to express your relationship without worry. Out there, with the rest of the world," Mom said, before pointing towards the window in the living room. "People aren't going to be as understanding as we are."

I nodded solemnly. That much I knew for certain.

"Finally, I want you and your sister to understand the basic nature of this relationship. Much like Mark and I did," Mom said. "You two can keep it going for as long as you want to over the course of this summer break. However, considering your father and I still hope for grand kids -- someday, anyway -- we want you two to keep up your social lives outside the home." She gave me a half-smile when I blushed. "If it ever happens that one or the both of you find someone else special, then . . .?"

"I hear you, Mom. I don't think either me or Dee will have a problem with it. But, that's sorta off in the future though, right?" I cocked my head at her.

Mom said, "Well, that's yet to be determined. For now though...." She sighed and rose to her feet, leaning over to kiss me on the forehead. "I have to run some errands this morning, so if I don't get going I'll never be finished before your father gets home." She scooped up her purse and keys, before turning to step into a pair of slip-on sandals near the back door. "There's enough breakfast for Deanna when she finally comes down. Just clean up after yourselves, and I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Understood, Mom." I said. When she turned and started to walk away, I asked, "Mom? What do I do now? I mean . . . you know?"

Mom paused at the kitchen counter and looked back at me. "That's for you and your sister to decide... when she wakes up. Just keep in mind that your father and I will still love you two, no matter what you and Deanna do."

As she moved towards the back door, I called again, "Hey, Mom?" When she paused, I smiled and said, "Thanks. I mean . . . for everything, y'know?"

Mom winked. "See you in a while, hon."

**** *** ****

A while after Mom left -- just a few minutes, really -- all I did was sit there at the kitchen table and mulled things over in my head. I mean . . . wow, all the revelations this morning about Mom. What with her past relationship with Uncle Mark and now her knowing about Deanna and me? Almost too much to take in, y'know?

Eventually, I got myself back together enough to finish my breakfast. before moving all the dishes to the sink to clean up. Before I started washing, I took up a plate and filled it with all the left-over's meant for Dee, and set it off to the side. I'd just gotten the sink filled with hot, sudsy water and started in on washing things, when movement at the kitchen doorway got my attention.

"Mmmm-wah! Oh! is that for me?"

I froze, unsure what to do or say at first. After a second or two, I replied, hoping to sound as nonplussed as possible, "If you mean what's on the stove, yeah. Mom said to make sure you got something from her slaving over the cook-fire this morning." I surprised myself by sounding so calm, even though my emotions were stirred up like a dust-devil inside.

Dee's voice sounded a bit muzzy as she yawned while replying, "Oh-hmm, really? Cool. I was hoping I didn't miss breakfast."

I dunked some dishes in the sink. "Well, you'd better eat before it gets cold," I said, trying to cover up my emotional state by keeping my hands busy. "'Cause I know how much you hate cold eggs 'n stuff."

"Yeah, you know me so well, Gus." I could sense the smile spreading on Dee's face, even with my back to her. There was a soft step as she padded across the kitchen floor, coming up close behind me before she wrapped her arms around me in an affectionate hug. "Mmm!" I felt her lips brush the back of my neck. "Morning, by the way." She let go and moved back to pick up the plate I'd fixed for her, but she didn't move to the kitchen table to eat. I heard the counter top behind me creak, and a moment later Dee spoke through a mouthful of food, saying, "Mm! Gud shtuff!"

I took a moment to put some clean plates in the rack and scoop up Dad's coffee mug. "Yeah, Mom really did a good spread this morning. Dad had two plates, after all."

That got a giggle from Dee. "Mom's always telling Dad he needs to watch himself. Otherwise, he's gonna get that 'middle-aged spread' she always teases him about."

"Aw, Dad's not in that bad of shape!" I said wiping down the big skillet. I couldn't stop the grin as I remembered all the times Mom and Dad haggled over his appetite.

Dee was silent as she continued to eat, before she said, "Mmm, though with Mom's cooking, it's easy to see why we all like it so much!"

"Yeah, gotta agree with you there, Dee." I was nearly done with the dishes in the sink, so I asked, "You about done there? Gotta make sure these are done before the day gets much longer."

"Jus'f a min't!" She mumbled around a mouthful. "Almosht done."

"Good, because I don't plan to stay washing dishes . . . all, day-?" When I turned around . . . well, anything I was going to say just slipped away when I got my first look at my little sister this morning.

Dee's waist-length brown hair was curled up on top of her head, held in place with a pair of wooden hair sticks. This left her cute face framed by a few stray tendrils, but my attention wasn't solely fixed on her morning hairstyle. I was more taken in the outfit she had on. She wore a cream, short-sleeved silk bathrobe that was clearly long enough for modesty's sake, but short enough to leave her legs exposed. It was loosely tied about her waist, which allowed the front to open just enough to give me a hint of her cleavage underneath. Sitting there on the counter, with her long legs and bare feet on display, she could have been any of those nameless models in a magazine.

Yet I was painfully aware of the fact this wasn't some model. This was my sister.

That's when the words my best friend Sam said last night came to mind: Seriously, Dutch, I'm telling you . . . that's one honey of a stone fox there. Almost on the heels of that though, the words of my mother followed: If you and Deanna want to keep having sex . . . then you both have my blessing.

Dee continued to eat the last bits from the breakfast plate she was holding, oblivious to the fact that I was standing there with a totally gob smacked expression on my kisser. Eventually, she finished and started to hop down from the counter. The moment her foot touched down, it slipped a bit on the linoleum; causing her to fumble with her plate. "Oh!"

That motion broke my brain-lock and I quickly stooped down to intercept the plate. "Woah, I got it!" I snagged it, almost completing the drop with my wet fingers, but I rolled it back up my arm and caught it against my chest.

Dee recovered, leaning back the counter as she beamed a smile at me. When I straightened up, she pushed off the counter and leaned in close and quickly and softly pecked my cheek with a kiss. "Thanks! You saved me from having to explain to Mom what happened to one of her favorite plates later."

I nearly dropped the plate in the wake of that small kiss, but I recovered and said, "No problem." As I turned to head back to the sink to wash it, Dee stopped me with a hand on my arm.

"We, ah . . . kinda have to talk about something," she said, her tone was equal parts gentle and pleading.

"Oh . . . oh, ah, right." I tried to not look so sheepish as I nodded, before moving away to wash her plate. I heard her giggle softly as I quickly got into the task of cleaning her plate, and I couldn't help the rise of blush that flowed up into my hairline. It only took a few moments, but it felt like ages to me as I finally rinsed the plate and set it in the dish rack to dry. I stood there for another minute, my hands unconsciously twisting the dishrag before I set it down on the counter. Geez, Gus! Get a grip, I told myself. I mean . . . no matter what, It's not the end of the world here!

The next thing I knew, I felt Dee's hand on my back, rubbing in a circle with a gentle touch.

"Hey, Gus. You still with me?"

I jerked a bit, but settled back down onto my heels as I stood there facing the sink. "Uhh, yeah," I said. "I . . . I'm, okay."

Dee's hand moved up my back, curling over the point of my shoulder before tugging on it to turn me around. Facing me, she was well within arms-reach but she left some space between us; clearly sensing my apprehension. After a beat, she reached down and took hold of my hand and raised it so she was holding it in between our bodies. "I, ah . . . take it you also had a talk with Mom, this morning, hm?".

I tried to sound calm, but the nerves shone through as I ducked my head to avoid her eyes, "Uhm, y-yeah, I did."

Dee let out a sigh, then moved her one hand off of my shoulder to lift my chin up so we were looking at each other. "You know, I didn't mean to tell her . . . about what we did together, right?"

I swallowed to drag the knot down from where it was stuck in my throat, and said, "Well, I figured you didn't have much of a choice, after Mom, she, ah . . . well!" I didn't clarify the detains, but Dee clearly understood what I'd been told. "Besides, she never was someone either of us could tell a lie to."

"Yeah, that's true." Dee moved her hand to cup my cheek, her thumb touching gently along my jaw in the process. "Still, who'd have guessed she'd done the same thing, with Uncle Mark? I mean, surprise, right?"

Leaning a bit into Dee's hand. Her touch had a calming effect that I couldn't deny was working wonders on the butterflies churning in my stomach. "Yeah, really."

"You do know what else she told me?" Dee could see the further darkening of my cheeks, and she giggled softly. "Yeah, I guessed right."

"Y-yeah, s-she . . . aw, damn it." I shook my head to try to clear it, since my emotions were back up to running on high gear. "Dee, what are we gonna do? I mean . . . about us?" I knew what I wanted, yet one thing was for certain was that I wasn't going to force this on Dee. I cared enough about her to not be that selfish!

Dee must've seen the racing thoughts reflecting in my eyes, because she stepped in close to me and moved both arms to rest on my shoulders. Draping them both around the back of my neck, she lifted up on tip-toe to bring our faces close together. "Gus, please don't get upset," she said softly. "You see, I don't think you should be worried about anything."

"No?" I asked. With nothing better to do with them, I lowered my hands and put them on Dee's hips, feeling the soft-yet-firm flesh beneath her robe.

"No, because I think Mom trusts our judgment. I mean . . . let's be completely clear here." Moving so that the last few inches between us vanished and pressing her trim body against me, she said, "We're both pretty level-headed as Mom and Uncle Mark were." She wrinkled her nose at me as she smiled. "So, why shouldn't we do the same as they did? I mean, last night was something very, very special to me. Having sex with you . . . !" Dee sighed and wiggled closer into my embrace -- because by then I had both of my arms wrapped around her. "A girl couldn't have wished for a better experience than the way you made love to me last night." She leaned up to place a soft kiss on my lips, before pulling back to stare deep into my eyes. "And it's something I'd like to have happen again. That is, if you want to?"

My brain was buzzing, while I stood there in shocked silence. Holy H-E-Double Hockey sticks! My baby sister just confirmed she wanted to have sex with me again! Not just once more, but all summer long to boot!

"Gus?" Dee asked, showing a bit of concern, biting her lip as she waited.

I quickly dipped my face down to kiss her. But I didn't just give her a soft peck like she did. I put as much love as I could into it; gently prying her lips apart to put my tongue into her mouth. Dee made a small sound of surprise at first, but it quickly dissolved into a moan as she began returning equal parts of passion and wanting as our lip lock mounted. Our bodies almost molded against each other as the kiss went on . . .that's when I felt the twin points of her nipples pricking my chest through our clothes. I got a thrill from that, so much that I know Dee had to feel the length of my dick growing down the leg of my sweats.

When we finally broke apart, my sister and I were breathing like we'd ran a marathon. She was flushed and her eyes were alight like two pools of emerald starlight.

"Dee," I said, trying to keep my voice steady despite the emotion I was feeling. "If you want to have sex with me, then I don't see any reason why we can't continue what you--." I paused, then said with conviction. "What we started last night."

Dee's smile grew in intensity, as she made a little sound of anticipation in the back of her throat. "Gus! Do you mean that?!"

"Abso-tively, Poso-lutely," I said, grinning as I used a line from one of Dee's favorite movies.

Dee popped me on the shoulder with her fist, before saying fondly, "Gus, you idiot!". At that, we both started laughing, looking like a righteous pair of loons; standing there in the kitchen like that. After a bit, our laughter petered off, and Dee got this very serious, yet very loving look on her face. "There's just one thing to say after that."

"What's that, Dee?"

She stepped back a bit, but quickly took hold of one of my hands as she tugged me towards the kitchen door. "Come upstairs. I need to take a shower."

I smiled, shaking my head as I let her lead me onwards. "But I already showered this morning."

She turned a bit, still holding my hand as we got to the foot of the stairs. "Trust me," Dee said as she wrinkled her nose at me. "Your shower isn't gonna compare to the one I've got in mind for the both of us!"

**** *** ****

Figuring to keep me and Dee from having to deal with the typical 'bathroom shuffle' in the mornings, Dad had the second bathroom upstairs converted into a huge bath-and-a-half years ago.

Complete with a step-in shower, toilet, a two sink vanity and cupboards that held all of the towels and supplies that we'd need. It also had two doors that connected to both my room and Dee's like a single breeze way. The one disadvantage, being the fact we'd have little privacy while having to share it with each other, was far outweighed (in my mind anyway) by the fact the renovations gave the two of us enough space to do our morning routines. I could shower quickly in the three-person capacity stall, while if Dee wanted she could soak in the jaccuzi-jet lined tub at the same time.

There was also a divider that kept you from looking into the tub-space, which left the shower totally private as needed. Not that we ever did any "peeking" at each other, prior to today. We were both too modest and respectful of each other's privacy to be that bold.

But, now . . . I guess all modesty was a moot point now, right?

Dee led me inside the bath and planted me on the low seat that made up the step-up rim of the tub. "You stay there and behave yourself, 'kay?"

"Yes ma'am," I said, unable to stop the goofy grin on my face as I watched as Dee went through the motions of setting the shower up. She'd snagged some towels from one of the hall cupboards on our way in, and had them piled on the vanity along with her day clothes; a pair of summer shorts and a purple crop top. She turned to the shower to turn on the taps and in doing so, she had to bend over.

That made her short robe rise up, giving me a very nice view of her lovely bare legs and plump bottom -- which was covered (though not by much) by a pair of thin, blue and white striped cotton panties. I couldn't help the low whistle that slipped past my lips.

Whipping her head around, she kept hold onto the taps as she looked over her shoulder at me: her green eyes glared in mock-anger as she admonished, "Gus!"

"I regret nothing," I said, grinning as I nodded to where her bottom was displayed. "Not when you're wearing those shimapan panties."

Dee rolled her eyes, but a naughty giggle slipped past her pouty lips. "I guess I've been watching too many of your Japanese animation DVDs. Since I like the way these feel . . . and look, I guess," she said, giving her hips a teasing wiggle before she straightened up and turned completely around. "You, mister," she said, pointing at me in mock-accusation, "have been a bad influence on me, that way. Corrupting me by letting me watch that stuff!"

I merely shook my head. "Hey, there's nothing in my collection that's too perverted or raunchy, lil' sister!"

"Oh sure, just a lot of fan-service and panty-shots," she said. When I started to object, she waved a hand to cut me off. "Don't worry about it, Gus. I admit, I do like watching a lot of that stuff." She glanced down at herself, then over at her day-clothes and chuckled again. "I guess it does give me ideas for what to wear."

"Oh, really?" I asked. "You'll have to give me a fashion show sometime."

"Yeah, but that's not what we're here for now, are we?" Dee's gaze took on that half-lidded, smoky quality from last night. She shifted a bit, stepping closer so she could reach out and trail one hand up my arm, over my shoulder and onto my left cheek. That touch alone sent chills and fire across ever nerve in its wake, and I couldn't help the color flooding my face. "No," she said, motioning back towards the stall with a nod. "I want you in there with me, big brother. Though, you are a bit over-dressed, I think." She motioned for me to stand up, her body shimmying with anticipation as she plucked at my T-shirt. "Arms up, buster!"

I complied without protest, and had to chuckle as Dee quickly lifted and skimmed my shirt up and off. Bare-chested, I felt a frission of delight as Dee ran her hand along my torso.

"Geez, who ever thought my brother would be so . . . hunky!" Light dancing in her eyes, Dee tossed the shirt aside and reached down to pluck at the drawstrings of my sweats. "You, ah, have boxers or briefs, bro?"

"Uh-nuh, a gentleman never tells," I said, grinning.

"Well, guess I'll have to find out for myself." Dee tugged at the strings, loosening my sweats just enough so they started to slip down my hips. She helped them along by hooking her thumbs into the waistband and pulling them further along my legs. Kneeling as she did so, she got a good eye-view of my lower half. "Well, well . . . boxer briefs!" She shot me a teasing look. "Color me surprised."

"Hey, they're just as comfortable as your underwear," I said. "Also not as restricting as regular briefs." I jerked a bit when Dee ran her hands up my legs, her gentle touch tickling a bit before she swept one hand over the front of my underwear. Right across my awakening prick.

"Oo, someone's becoming frisky!" Dee grinned, palming my cock through the soft cotton for a moment more, before she snagged the elastic band and tugged. "Off with you," she said, whisking my underwear down my legs, pausing to let me step out of them before she tossed them over to where my shirt lay on the floor. Looking back up, she eyed my thickening dick and sighed happily. "Ah, there you are!" She reached up and gently gripped my shaft, adding, "You know, I never got a really good look last night, but I think you've got a nice dick, bro."

"You think so?" I said, not quite believing I was back in the same position -- well, nearly the same! -- as I was last night: naked in front of my sister, just now with her holding my cock!

"Mm-hmm!" She slowly fisted me for a few moments, then rose up and placed a quick peck-kiss on my lips. "But, we're supposed to be in the shower, together," she said.