All Comments on 'My Sister Edges Me on the Couch'

by redfox40

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Irish twins are born within a year of each other. 13 months apart are not Irish twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But erotic? Nope.

Not nearly enough extended edging with her hand/s.

And the sex that there was was too one-way. Nothing with any part of her body except her hand, and a sudden blowjob.

Needed something with her breasts. Baring them for him to see? Playing with her own nipples?

Surely, the movie could have had some sex scene that got them both hot, and there could have been some dialog about how the actress looked. Did he like it? What did he like about her body? And what was being done/to it? And what she was doing to the actor?

Is that the way he liked it?

Or would he like it better if she played with his cock?

Two stars.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Nice, what will she do next time? More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Im sorry. There's SO MANY things wrong namely twins will never be 13 months apart no matter the nationality, you will always see a womans nipples with no bra you sound stupid, loose pants will definitely hide a hard dick. Its just not good get an editor and proof reader

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Okay writing but just felt over too fast, no real sexy time and no real edging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love these critics. Maybe you should write something if you don’t like the way the story went. I’m sorry the author didn’t write the exact story you wanted. Stop complaining find a solutions. #Losers

Phantom300Phantom300over 1 year ago

Nice start to a story. Missing the middle and end however

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this story was really erotic. I wish that when I was a teen I could have any female sit with me on a couch and suck me off slowly and gently and just give it the love she has for me. That's what this story did. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story, I don't care what others say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She has no idea what he's talking about? I love it. What could be more erotic than a beautiful girl fondling your balls if it were just routine play? He needs to check and see how wet she's getting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know that a lot of people were unhappy with this story, but it was well told. Good grammar, good continuity, no distracting elements. It also holds the promise of becoming an excellent story. The sister's behavior is very intriguing and begs the question, "what is she going to do next?" A good beginning. I hope that the author continues to develop his/her writing skills.

LuciipsonthepoleandonyourlapLuciipsonthepoleandonyourlapover 1 year ago

Largely depends on whether this is it or a first section of a larger tale of gradual awakening of Incestuous feelings between the two. You start with an 18 year old virgin who is so horny that he controls his c*ck more like a junior high boy, then thus poor guy has got to get some sex by the end. And I got the idea that he was blessed with one of those not-so-ridiculously-huge-as-in-porn, but the kind of endowment that is always a pleasant surprise. Why? He had loose night pants on and still couldn't adjust things to conceal his erection. Wow! That is everything you need to start the recipe with for a true happy ending.

Also a bit rushed on the oral sex narration. Very good that the writer did not make it a long scene because, based on the character, it would go quickly. Perhaps we don't have any erotic detail of the sister's experience because we don't know anything she feels and Horny Virgin Brother would not notice anything about her behavior because he is completely focused on his penis.

But, okay, then. First oral sex. Big imaginative opening. What does he feel physically? What flashes through his mind?

Hopefully, this is a piece meant as an opening seen from a distance. Maybe on my next visit, I will find that the silent sister tops him, straddles him, and shows us what a young cowgirl can do.

I didn't really look, so this maybe among the writer's early stories. If so, they probably know it could be better and are brave for showing us what they have.

Not to mention, I give them my salute as I am not brave enough to tackle incest-related material

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's original and very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please....

ih8workih8workover 1 year ago

A bit of information to all authors: HARDON IS ONE WORD!!!!! just because it isn't recognized in your dictionary doesn't mean it is two words. lol. Now for the story. There are really some minor problems with your story. First of all, the kid is 18 and riding a bike and not driving a car. Second his sister is home from college and wants to stay home instead of spending every second with her friends from high school that she hasn't seen in 9 months. Third, he is 18 and spends all summer with no job and his idea of fun is playing video games. Is he 18 or is he 12. In most countries, it is not against the law to write about people under 18, you just can not act on a minor. Fourth, he is in pajama bottoms and boxer shorts and he thinks it is strange that his sister has on shorts and a sweatshirt. The main thing an author needs to understand is people like to imagine themselves in the story so it has to be somewhat believable. We know we don't have huge dicks and our sisters are not all Playboy material. Most guys don't have a clue how cup sizes are measured and that the first number is measured under the breast, not around it. Please, stop using the word "perky". It is a non existant term that is only used to describe breasts when the author has no fucking idea what he is talking about. B cups are not perky. A and AA cups are perky. B cups have enough tissue for gravity to take over, unless the girl is 15 or has had implants. I just wish every author would submit his work to a hard nosed proof reader/editor before they post it. The good stories would become great stories and the bad ones would get trashed so we wouldn't have to waste our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ih8work you should change your name to ih8 because your vapid commentry was as hateful as it was utterly stupid. You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

Mediocre at best. Boring.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Lol! I hope she still has no idea when I walk into her room and return the favor, then just stand up and walk back to my room. Then we will see if that stops it, or hopefully, she escalates it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dearest ih8work, if you're going to be smug, at least be right.

- "hard-on" is a hyphenated word, per Webster's New World College Dictionary, the dictionary of record for the Associated Press.

- It is customary to capitalize the first word of sentences.

- Many 18-year-olds ride a bike, particularly in urban or dense suburban areas where traffic is poor. This is also true of those who can't afford the costs of a car, gasoline and maintenance.

- When someone demands to spend every second with somebody, we generally call that a codependent relationship, and it is not the norm. We don't know what her relationship is with her peers versus her family, but i is generally more realistic that she'd have some time for her siblings than none.

- An 18-year-old whose idea of fun is to spend all summer playing video games and not working is not even a little bit unrealistic, especially if he's headed to some kind of school in the fall. This might be his last chance to live the slacker life before the Real World, and he probably knows it.

- Questions customarily take a question mark at the end, rather than a period.

- Literotica's site rules require all participants in sexual activities in a story to be 18 or older. The law doesn't enter into it.

- While I agree with you that most people with penises don't have a clue how cup sizes work (as you allude to, they measure the difference between the bust and the chest), I wonder why you are being so prescriptive as to the adjectives that may describe breasts of various sizes, and fail to acknowledge that even among breasts of the same size, there is a wondrous and many-splendored variety.

- "Perky" has been used to describe the firmness of breasts for many, many years. You are under no requirement to use it in your own writing, but words do not cease to exist simply because you disapprove of them, and English, like all living languages, is constantly evolving in any case. Also, bodies mature and/or change at different rates; See above note re: being prescriptive about breasts and cup sizes. Finally, an 18-year-old misusing an adjective in the face of unclothed tits is hardly out of line.

- Hard-nosed is hyphenated as a compound modifier in the way you use it. Additionally, proofreader is one word, again, per Webster's.

- Consider chunking your complaints into manageable paragraphs; The "wall of text" approach is seldom the most readable.

(Source: I AM a hard-nosed proofreader; I literally get paid to do this.)

ipreferoralipreferoralover 1 year ago

What's with all the carping? This is a fantasy in the author's mind that he (I assume) has given to us for our enjoyment. The stars are there to rate enjoyment. If something written is actually wrong, or if the style makes reading difficult, then a friendly comment is useful. Most writers are trying to do a good job. Generally, I think it's best to encourage a writer to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot 5 Star

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! An amnesiac sister. But she's hot. You could have taken it further like squeezing her tits or shoving his finger in her pussy just to see if she's still amnesiac.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

+1 to the editor who tore @ih8work a new one for their idiotic and off-base diatribe.

I was only going to leave a comment about the misuse of the term "Irish Twins" because I found it mildly amusing, but didn't feel the need because someone had already mentioned it. It was a unnecessary inconsistency, but it didn't detract from the story at all, which I found to otherwise be strong, as is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous