My Sister Ell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

The things I do for my sister. If it helps her, I must. This is dumb. I feel beaten. I drop my shorts very unceremoniously. She doesn't flinch.

Ell is unimpressed, "Is that it?"

Wow, now she is a critic. I drop my shorts and all she says is, "Is that it?" What the hell.

I defend myself, "For now. When I am sexually excited, it gets much longer and thicker."

Ell counters me, "You said I was cute, but you don't seem too ... excited."

Why am I even in this conversation?

I explain how boys work, "One, you are my sister, two I need to be SEXUALLY excited."

Ell hesitantly takes off her shirt and bra. Her 36C breasts are perky, full, and the nipples are at full attention. She cups her breasts and tweaks her nipples, she lets out a low moan. Her tits are awesome, I want to touch them. I grow hard as a rock in 0.3 seconds.

Impressed, Ell says, "So that is what it looks like. A real man's cock. Not the pencil I saw many years ago."

I smile, and I have no idea why I say, "It gets a bit bigger."

Tentatively, Ell asks me, "Can I?" In for a penny... "Ok." This is so weird.

She drops to her knees and her breasts shake like Jell-O. She grabs my rod.

She is surprised and blushing, "It's hot, hard, yet, not hard. Interesting. Your cock is gorgeous."

She licks the tip. I shudder and grow larger. Some precum is dripping down. She reaches out with her tongue and grabs a drop.

Ell looks at me, "Salty."

She then takes the whole shaft in her mouth. She runs her tongue around my mushroom. This is feeling too good. What the hell is she doing?

Embarrassed, I warn her, "Um Ell, it's been a very long time for me, I won't last very long."

She stops and asks, "Or what?"

I have a tear running down my cheek, "Or I defile my sister's mouth."

Ell questions me with a huge smile on her face, "What if I want this? What if I need this to help recover? What if I want to feel like a real woman for once in my life."

I suggest, "Shouldn't that be a boyfriend? Someone, you love?"

Collecting her thoughts, Ell continues, "I will never love a man as much as I love you. I will never trust a man like I trust you. I KNOW you will do anything to protect me and help me. You are proving it right now. That is why I trust you 100%. You are the only one that can help me." She pauses. "Ok, maybe dad could but I hope I don't need to explain to you why I prefer you. Do I?"

She goes back to swallowing part of my cock, swirling her tongue around my head. She is awesome.

I meekly suggest, "I could release on your tits, so you can see it."

I really don't want her swallowing me, but she shakes her head no.

My voice is rising in octaves, "You better think quick, I am almost there."

She starts sucking now, I can't hold back. I shoot several ropes of sweet baby batter into her mouth. She smiles, knowing she didn't lose a drop.

Overcome with emotion, I exclaim, "That was fantastic! Can I return the favor?"

She stands up, drops her shorts and then her white lacy panties. She is clean shaven, I love women like that, especially with my task at hand. Bare is better. She lays down on the bed, bends her knees and then spreads wide. She is leaking, she is horny. That surprises me, I thought this was more therapeutic. She lied to me. Why?

Why is she doing this? She hates men. Maybe she is just curious about the other half. It is biological to like men. It goes back to the caveman. Maybe that supersedes life altering events. This is too deep for me. I know I love the feeling I am getting from her.

I wipe my cheeks on her thighs. The tiny whiskers tickle when rubbed on such a sensitive area. I blow a nice easy exhale over her hole, she shudders. I gently lick and flick her lips, giving them lots of attention. She moans in response. I use a finger on her clit while I give the pink bits some attention. She is withering on the bed. I put my mouth on her hole and say "Hmmmmmmmm." She squeaks. She slaps the bed and her legs are opening and closing.

I start probing deeper. I use my tongue to trace the edges of her lips, slowly and delicately. I have several years of practice. I think I am pretty good at this. She finally explodes, puts my head in a vice grip, as I lap up her cum. I can see the rolling ripples on her body, she screams something and is holding tight, not moving. It takes a good 30 seconds before she starts to breathe again and relaxes her death grip on my skull.

Ell is now a wild woman, "Damn you are good. I always heard girls were better, but I got to admit, that is probably my best."

She hugs me long and hard, "Thank you, I really needed that. As much for the mind as my body. Wow, that was exceptional. Your tongue is impressive. Thank you."

I lay on the bed next to her and hold her in my arms.

After a while, I suggest, "Ell, you need to go to bed, you have classes tomorrow and we work again."

She giggles at me then says, "I love your sense of humor. I slept way too good here last night and I love the feeling of being in your arms with that wall of muscles around me. I love your whiskers and your manly smell. Besides, we aren't done yet."

I strongly object, we have gone too far already, "Wait one minute, we are done. You can have any guy you want. You deserve to have a husband, 2.3 children, a cape cottage house with a white picket fence, and a dog in the front yard named Bingo."

I explain, pleading, "I can't give you those things and we have already gone too far. I think you had some breakthroughs, but, we have to stop here."

Ell counters, "You make a good argument, but how could I ever trust any guy to fuck me? It's you. It's only you. Accept it, roll over, and make love to me. I've had quick, dirty and gross. I want to be loved."

She has tears running down her cheeks. I am going to hell. How can I say no? I am going to fuck my gorgeous sister and make love to her. Wait, I don't have to do this. If I don't, who will? Maybe another piece of shit. Why the sudden curiosity? On the other hand, I will never get a woman in bed as hot is this. It would be fun to do it once. It's been a long time since I had a girlfriend that was so worthy of fucking. Ell qualifies. Dammit, I will do it. ONCE!

Ell senses my internal battle, "It's ok to cum in me. I want to feel it." That didn't help.

I am rock hard. I get into position between her legs. I use my hand to guide me into position, my mushroom is at the entrance.

I warn her although I know its futile, "You sure about this, we can't go back?"

In response, she thrusts her pelvis up, impaling me into her a few inches. She winces in pain.

I tell her, "I am big, you need to go slow."

I very slowly and methodically push in. Not in inch bursts but in a gentle steady insertion at her body's speed. She is tight like a virgin, she feels amazing.

Curious, I ask, "How long have you wanted this?"

Ell quickly answers, "Since you moved in."

I get all in and stop. No shit. My lesbian sister has the hots for a man. Why did it have to be me? Who else can she trust? Who would I trust to fuck her? Nobody.

I announce, "That's all there is."

Ell orgasms on command. I can feel a rolling vice-like grip on my cock. No scream this time, but I can see the joy on her face. She is in heaven. I slowly pull out and then plunge in again. No rush, no time clock, just a leisurely slow fucking. She enjoys it immensely. I want to give her a great time. I pick up the speed. Still slow for most couples but a nice relaxed rate so I can hold off as long as possible. It's hard to do, she's beautiful and my sister!

Again, she orgasms. She falls limp this time with a goofy looking smile on her face. I keep the pace up and she recovers quickly. I increased the speed a bit. Now I am getting some nice enjoyment out of this. With little effort, I could blow soon.

Ell says happily, "This is so good. I could do this all day. I love you, Mike, I love that you allowed yourself to fuck me. I want to be your slut. I want you to breed me so I have children. I want to be fucked every day. I want to share other women with you."

This dirty talk is starting to get to me. I pick up speed. Ell is now letting out an "Oh" with each thrust of mine.

Ell is going insane, she is non-stop talking, "Oh, so full, oh, oh fuck, oh, fuck, oh, make me, oh, cum, oh, oh, oh, oh fuck, oh, FUCK ME HARD, oh."

I speed up some more. We are both sweating, she can no longer speak, she is on the verge. I keep going hard and fast as our bodies slap each other.

She shrieks, sits up, convulses, her hair flies around, my cock can't move because she is clamping down so hard, she goes limp. Is she passed out? It's hard to say, she is breathing, has a pulse, eyes non-responsive. Her pussy is spasming.

She suddenly snaps out of it and shouts, "OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME!"

That's when I explode inside of her. Seven ropes of cum bathing the inside of my sister. She is full, I can feel it around my cock, mingling with her juices.

Ell is blissfully happy, "Oh my, thank you for holding off. I love that I can feel you shoot inside of me. I wonder if any will make it to my eggs?"

I am mad and shout, "WHAT? You said you were on the pill!"

Ell plays attorney on me, "No, I said it was OK to cum in me."

Then in her damsel in distress voice, "Oh brother, I fucked some random guy and got pregnant, could you protect me and help raise my child?"

I question her, fearing the answer, "What if you aren't pregnant?"

She smiles at me seductively, "It's just a matter of time. I like your cock and the way you use it. There is no comparison to a plastic strap on, I can't go back. I still love women, maybe I will share you from time to time if you are interested."

I like this idea, "I get to fuck my incredibly gorgeous sister daily and have a side of gorgeous lesbian, yes, I could learn to like that."

Wait a minute. I said this was a one-time thing. I can't fuck her every day. I can't breed my sister. I am not a sperm donor. She is breathtaking though. Argggg, she makes me mad at times.

Chapter 3 -- Sharing

The next day is normal at work. I hide in the shadows, so I am out of the way. I don't want to be the cause of any trouble. The bar has some pretty spectacular women. Karen is the best, maybe even better than Ell. 5'8", long brown and blond highlighted straight hair all brought back into a single ponytail. She is college age, athletic, thin, and some perky breasts that are almost too perfect. She wears the standard short shorts and a halter top that's just barely legal. She is outgoing and loved by everyone.

I know she is a lesbian; all the females are. This is a girl I could go for. She is cute, smart, nice, and has that special something that makes her the center of every group or party. She is fun to be around.

On her breaks, she goes out on the dance floor and dances with anyone that's hot or is a very good dancer. She is flexible beyond reason and dances like she had lessons. She is one I like to watch and tonight is no exception. Tonight, she is a heat-seeking missile and runs to me, takes my coat off, and drags me to the dance floor.

I have on a tight t-shirt that is straining not to break. I am wearing light, flexible slacks. They are nice looking (dressy) but stretchy allowing full range of motion. I try to explain that I am on duty but the owner points to the floor. I believe I have been set up, the owner rarely leaves her office. I have a gorgeous woman leading me to the dance floor, my boss wants me to dance, so I accept my fate. Poor me. I laugh at myself.

She drags me to the center of the dance floor. Karen starts out easy, no doubt testing my ability. She is a better dancer than everyone in the bar. My training keeps me flexible and I am light on my toes. Many years in a bar, I know a thing or two about dancing. I just try to keep up with her. I can tell she is leading, effortless pushes and pulls and I respond like a Ferrari. Instinctively I know when to dip or spin, I have seen enough over the years.

To test me, she starts doing flashy, advanced moves. The training wheels are off. I would never have thought to do those things but again my training, agility, and flexibility allow me to quickly adapt and match almost perfectly in step with her. She is good. She is sweating pretty good, dripping on the floor.

My routines are rigorous, I have yet to break a sweat. Ten minutes on the floor and everyone is watching us. She continues trying new moves. Spontaneously, I toss her high in the air with a spin and catch her inches from the ground around her waist. She is frozen stiff.

I set her down, bow to her, and whisper, "Get back to work."

I walk off the dance floor and back into the dark corner I came from. We both get a standing ovation. Before I get back to my corner, she runs up in front of me, grabs my shoulders and gives me a huge sloppy kiss as everyone watches. The place goes wild. Swell.

Otherwise, the night is quiet, a few fights between drunk people that we break up but nothing special or out of the ordinary. You put strangers in a small area with alcohol, doesn't matter who you are, fights break out. Fortunately, most people know not to screw with me. Once I get involved, they break up whatever dumb thing they are doing, unless they are stupid. Even drunk, most know it's dangerous to cross or ignore me.

It's almost closing, and the bar is almost empty. I go to the bar to get a beer, my first of the night.

Karen stops by, "How come you never dance, you are pretty good for a guy?"

I explain nicely, "Not my job, they don't pay me to dance. I am here to keep everyone safe."

She softly mutters a reply, "That you do cowboy," as she walks away.

After we close and clean up, Ell and Karen come to me.

Ell tells me, "We are taking Karen home."

I am tired and less than thrilled so I ask, "Where does she live?"

Ell smiles, "98th and Main."

I complain, "That's the other way."

Ell blushes, "She is coming to our home."

I finally catch on, a bit slow today I guess, "Oh, ok."

This isn't unusual, Ell brings home strays every few days for the night. Usually, they drive themselves. We go home. I am tired, I go to my room, take a shower, put my boxers on, and go to bed. Ell and Karen are having fun, it will be a long night for them.

A few hours later I wake up as I hear them at my doorway. They have the door open and they are staring at me and whispering at each other. I feel like a monkey in a cage.

I am annoyed and yes, I whine, "What do you want?" I am tired you know.

That spooked them, they both jump.

Ell giggles softly, "Karen has been having nightmares since the other night. She wanted to know how I beat mine. I told her."

I whine louder this time, "Let me sleep, go away."

Ell climbs in my bed behind me. She uses her finger and points in front of me. Karen is wearing just panties and they are wet. They are sweaty from their "work out." The air conditioning made her chilly, her nipples are hard. She is shaking a bit. I lift my arm and she crawls up in front of me. Ell takes my arm and places it around Karen with my hand palming her magnificent breasts. She never says a word. We fall asleep almost immediately.

+++++

It's still dark out and Karen is moving in my arms, mumbling, pushing something away, a nightmare. No kidding, they were telling the truth. I had hoped she was interested. Swell, just my luck.

I whisper in her ear, "It's ok, Mike is here, you are safe, nobody will hurt you."

She settles down and I easily go back to bed.

+++++

The next morning my eyes aren't open yet, I smell bacon cooking. Someone is in my arms still. I open my eyes and Karen sits up.

Karen is full of energy, "I slept wonderfully last night. Ell is right, you are magic."

She stands up, rips off the blanket and sheet from the bed. Before I can object she is between my legs pulling my morning wood out.

I object, "Hey wait."

Karen explains happily, "Ell said I had to blow you as a tip for the good night's sleep."

No, no, no, I am on the verge of furious, but I try to sound calm, "Karen, you don't have to do that, I don't charge for helping people out. Besides, I doubt you would like it. I am not exactly on your preferred menu."

Karen is amazed, "So you don't mind if I don't blow you?"

I happily smile, "Not at all. Just holding you last night was special enough. Go have breakfast, I bet Ell is looking for you."

Karen is confused, "Wait a minute. You have a hot woman in your bed and you are turning down a blowjob?"

I grunt and then explain in a frustrated voice, "I don't have sex just to have sex. I can get all I want with this body. It's got to be someone that wants me, and I want them. I know, it's weird. Let me try to explain. There are two women in front of you. One is super-hot but couldn't care less about you. The other is plain, ordinary, a bit older, maybe has a few extra pounds on her but she lusts after you. Who do you want to eat your pussy? The one that looks great or the one that will rock your world?"

Less frustrated, now teaching, "If your heart isn't into it, I would rather pass and wait for the one that will rock my world."

She looks stunned and deep in thought. She gets up and walks out of my room. I hear her taking a shower in Ell's room. I grab the blanket, roll on to my side, and go back to bed. My life is weird.

+++++

I wake up by having my blanked ripped off me, again. Dammit, can't a guy get any sleep? Karen is standing naked at the side of my bed.

She yells at me, "Roll over!"

What the hell? I roll over. Karen jumps in bed, she is still wet, she never dried off.

Karen explains, "For ten minutes I stood in the shower thinking about what you said. I remember Ell saying you liked me. I really want to know what it's like to have a real man take me. I am a man virgin and I want you more than you could ever imagine. Can you handle a gorgeous woman and one that wants you to rock her world?"

Now I smile and order her, "On your hands and knees!"

Instantly she springs up on to her hands and knees. I go and get a condom, she shakes her head no.

I explain, "No way you are on the pill."

Laughing, Karen explains, "Actually I am, not to stop pregnancy, for other reasons, but now I am glad I am on the pill. I never would have expected the need."

I get behind her and slowly push my large rod into her tight hole. She obviously doesn't use the huge dildos.

Karen happily screams, "OH MY GOD!! IT'S FUCKING HUGE!! YOU ARE SPLITTING ME OPEN!! Go slow!"

I am sliding in very slowly, I really want her to enjoy this.

Karen admits, "Last night when we were dancing I had such a high. I have never had such a good partner. I was getting turned on. When you threw me in the air and spun me around at the same time, I orgasmed. Had you not caught me I would have fallen straight down to my knees or ass. I was stiff from my orgasm. That has never happened to me before. That was good. This is incredible."

Karen is enthusiastic, "Your cock is so much bigger and better than any dildo. It flexes better, normally they don't bend so it doesn't fit perfect. You are like a slice of heaven. You conform exactly to my needs and desires."

I announce, "I'm almost all the way in. I will hold for a minute to allow you to adjust and enjoy. Then I will show you something special."

Karen screams, "It gets better?"

I laugh, "Oh yes, much better. All in. Enjoy."

Karen enjoys the moment, "Nothing can be better."

Ell is now in my doorway, dressed and watching us.

Ell warns her, "Karen, you haven't seen anything yet."

I slowly pull out.

Karen shouts, "Oh fuck me!"

I push in.

Karen continues, "OH MY, OH MY, OH MY, fuck that's good."

I pull out and then push back in. She moans. I start a slow rhythm, pumping like a piston. I want her to enjoy this so much that she comes back. I don't rush this. Unexpectedly, she orgasms. I never stop, although I slow down as she is squeezing me with her muscles.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers