My Sister Ell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

After I start pumping harder into Karen the hands supported by breasts doesn't feel so wonderful anymore, so she pushes Kim up and no longer supports her. One arm goes to Ell's clit and the other goes to Ell's nipples. She alternates squeezing her nipples.

Both girls are moaning. It's been about 10 minutes and I am getting ready to spew again.

Breathing hard, I ask, "Karen, do you want me to pull out, I am almost ready?"

Ell stops her hijinks. Karen put her hands back down on the bed for support, and then turns 180 degrees into a 69 position. My balls are in her face. She puts her hand on Karen's clit and starts a slow movement. Karen says, "Don't ... you ... fucking ... move."

Ell looks at me and mouths the words, "Release now." Karen isn't ready yet but I trust Ell. I push into Karen and take my climax, depositing several ropes of cum into Karen's pussy. She screams with each blast. I pull out as Ell is pushing me away and immediately Ell's lips go to Karen's pussy lips, sucking and licking like her life depends on it. As you might guess, Karen can't take that, she has a massive orgasm.

Karen screams, wobbles, falls to her haunches, and squirts Ell in the face. Ell rolls her over and continues licking. I can see the ripples rolling across her stomach. It is like hiccups or a dry heave. She is unable to say anything coherent, but she tries ... and fails.

Her eyes close, she is a rag doll, she is limp. Ell continues slurping the cum from Karen's pussy. Finally, Karen gets out a word we can understand, "Stop." Ell stops and a few moments later the orgasm stops. It seems Ell's stimulation extended the orgasm, it didn't stop and got to be too intense.

She is too sensitive after the emotional day and the last two hours of sex. I am drained, I can't do anything else. Ell gets on one side of me and pulls me close.

She whispers in my ear, "I love you so much. Thank you."

I pull Karen to me, "I love both of you more than anything. I was willing to let it all go so you two could be happy. I now realize I am part of what makes you both happy. And you two make me VERY happy!"

Karen still has her eyes closed and is enjoying the moment, "Damn you are so good looking, but how do you plan to be a detective when you can't even read the facts in front of your eyes?"

I laugh, "In an investigation, it's very methodical, slow, and detail oriented. Love doesn't follow any rules and it clouded my eyes. Obviously, I was blind, I misread all the signs, and made stupid decisions. I am in love with you two and I know it now. I am not running away or trying to hide. Well, other than the part about Ell when we are in public. Life is going to get interesting."

Boy, was that an understatement! But that is another story ... maybe.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers