My Sister Ell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking dad in the eyes, "I hope you understand. As much as I love Karen, and no matter how much it will hurt, I can't hurt Ell. I love Ell. I can't take Karen from Ell, she loves her too much. When I found out how strong her feelings are for Karen, I decided I can't have Karen. That way Ell can be happy. Dad, it's what I had to do. You understand right?

Dad has a tear in his eye, "I do. I'll be right back."

At the time, I had no idea what my dad did. It was only later that I found out that he had recorded our entire conversation on his cell phone and then sent it to each of the girls. He then calls them and instructs them not to listen until they get home and are in the driveway. He made them promise. Meanwhile, I have drifted off to sleep. Nobody around, it was quiet, why not?

Later, when dad hears the girls get home, he knew it would only be a few minutes before they came running in the house. He knew the effect my words would have on them. He wakes me up and we talk about this year's football team. We hear the front door open but never close. Dad gets up like he is afraid for his life.

I lightheartedly ask, "Dad, what did you do?" I now realize he is up to no good. He moved out of fear, yet he has a smile on his face. Oh shit, I am in trouble.

My door bursts open, Ell and Karen are standing in the door with bloodshot eyes, they are balling their eyes out. Keep in mind, I have no idea that my dad sent them my recording of me telling my dad how much I love them both and how I sacrificed my happiness so they could be happy. I am in shock, why are they crying? I don't understand what I have done. They are both hugging me and kissing me.

I finally ask, "Please stop, you're hurting me."

They are crying, asking for forgiveness, crying, apologizing, and more crying. They are talking over each other so I am only catching bits and pieces.

Dad once again saves me, "Karen and Ell, shut up!"

That startles them. They didn't even notice he was still in the room.

He then uses his deep dad commanding voice, "You beat the crap out of him last night, now you come in here crying and apologizing. He doesn't know I sent you the recording. He is completely clueless and on painkillers. You better go slow and ONLY one at a time."

Ell sits up, composes herself, looks at me and now understands what dad is saying. She at least understands what's going on, I sure don't. Ell goes on to tell the story of what dad did and what I had said. Meanwhile, Karen stands up, she has already pieced this together, and she gives dad a big kiss and a hug. Now dad is happy.

Karen is still crying while she says, "Thank You."

She holds on to my now very happy dad, hugging him while she cries. Dad holds her tight, I would too if I were him. Ok, now I get what my dad did. I get it. Damn, that was a pretty cool thing to do.

One piece still eludes me, "I still don't understand why I got beat up last night."

Dad smiles, "Karen, how about you explain this to him. He hasn't a clue, I can't believe this is my son."

She is more than willing to explain, "Do you have any idea how mad we were when you avoided us. We thought you were ashamed of being with us or that you were too good for us. We stewed and got mad all day long thinking about it. Then you don't show up to work which NEVER happens. You are always there to protect Ell. Then we find out you quit. We got scared. We had no idea where to even look for you. You are always there for her."

Now Ell takes over, "I called mom and she had not heard from you. You didn't answer your phone. Now I am freaking out. I am very worried. I was thinking about our conversations and it occurred to me you left Karen so we could be together. How far would you go to let us be together? Let me tell you, when a woman gets worried, we come up with all kinds of horrible endings."

This is like tag team wrestling, Karen's turn, "Finally we thought about the gym and they said you would be home soon. It took you over thirty minutes to get home. We thought you were playing us. Dad pointed out that we had the car. He asked us how long it have taken us to walk home.

"Of course, that didn't occur to us. We just thought you were being mean to us. For half an hour, we got madder and madder at you. Finally, when you walked through that door, we took out every ounce of aggression we had on you."

Karen blushes now, "They arrested us because we admitted to beating you up. It didn't matter to them that you deserved it, or at least in our minds you did. I told them who you two were and asked for your dad's number, they gave it to me. He got us out of jail and then questioned us separately. We get to the hospital and he instructs the officer to check out our story. You were perfect and know most of the rest."

Dad caught that, he questions her, "Most? Am I missing something?"

Karen giggles, "Most. YOU understand perfectly well. It's dumb shit here that doesn't realize the signs of two women in love with him. He doesn't deem himself worthy of two wonderful women like us even though he is. Like it or not, we are both in love with him and will do ANYTHING it takes to make it work. Even if we must beat him up again."

My turn to speak, "Oh no, I assure you, that won't be necessary."

As an afterthought, Ell asks me, "One last thing, please call our boss."

Wasn't she listening, I had enough of that place, slightly angered, "I quit, I have no boss."

Ell smiles cutely, "You might want to answer your phone occasionally. I had to turn my phone off because I was getting so many calls from the staff and our boss. They all want you back. She didn't understand what you were going through and now she feels horrible for not being a bit more understanding."

Not to be outdone, Karen adds, "Your actions the other night made a lot of people feel really safe. They are too scared to be there unless you are." She looks at dad. "Maybe a uniformed officer on site would help until he is better? Could you do that?"

Dad thinks then agrees, "Due to the shootings I could have someone for a few days. I can take care of school as well. I am sure they won't give you any troubles."

I am tired and sleepy, "Ok, I understand better now, and I promise to handle the situation better. I really could use something to eat and then my last pain pill."

I ate the milkshake, chicken salad sandwich, some chips, and a pain pill, and then easily fall asleep while they are still talking. Dad took off, mom is worried because Ell called, so he gets to deal with that and his normal work. Ell, being my sister, was given my homework from school. Karen took care of our boss and did some grocery shopping as three of us will be staying for a while.

Chapter 5 -- Experimenting

I wake up in bed on my side. Karen is naked in bed and my arm is around her. It sure is wonderful waking up to a warm sexy woman in your arms. She isn't asleep, she is facing me, her breasts are on my chest which is also quite a nice feeling. She leans over and kisses me.

Karen is looking deep into my eyes, "I am never letting you go."

I explain, "I need to pee and take a shower. I smell and I need something to eat. I think it's time I start walking a bit, it will help me loosen up."

Karen looks at me seductively, "I can do better than that. Lay flat on your stomach. I will be right back."

Karen comes back, her purse is more like a piece of luggage. She pulls out a bottle. Apparently, she does massages for her lady friends.

She whispers in my ear, "You will be my first man, yet again. They teach us in massage that with big men I need to apply more pressure, if I go too easy, you can't feel it. You have a ton of muscle where my friends usually have very little. This will be a challenge."

She finds it easier because she can use her strong hands, typically she holds back. The massage is great, I feel a thousand times better. She is sniffling due to all the black and blue bruises from the kicking they gave me. Yet, she is also horny. Everywhere she sits, on my ass, on my legs, she leaves me soaked with her lubricant. She is a mini dynamo of heat. She rubbed me good and I feel fantastic.

I flip over. She starts up high on my shoulders, arms, and torso.

Karen moans, "Since the day I saw you shirtless, I have dreamt of this moment. Women are lean and soft. You have pronounced muscles most people don't even know they have. You are like the perfect anatomy lesson, everything is clearly visible."

She then turns around and starts on my feet. Never seen someone turn around, they usually start at the end of the bed. As she works her way up my legs it dawns on me that she ends her massage in a 69. That's a great way to start sex with your partner which is the way she does the massage with her girlfriends. I begin to wonder how she will react to this situation. Has she accepted doing blowjobs? Will she swallow? It's also possible there will be no 'happy ending'. With all these thoughts, my steel cannon wakes up.

Karen giggles at my member, "You are making this much HARDER than it needs to be."

She is on my shins, her pussy is open, I can see liquid running down her legs and on to me. It's asking me to finger her, I do. I insert a single finger all the way in.

Karen lets out a shriek, "Hey, I am not done yet."

I continue fingering her. She slows down, it's hard to concentrate on the massage while being aroused. I add a second finger, split my fingers into a V and start touching everything I can reach. She is moaning now and all but stops the massage.

She finally collapses on me due to her orgasm. I can't see the happiness on her face, but I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers and can see her tiny spasms. It is an awesome sight. When she recovers, she gives up on the massage, large parts of my legs have no oil. She turns around to deny me a 69 and starts sucking my cock. This is her first, she is hesitant.

I offer some help, "You have a mouth, tongue, and two hands. I have a mushroom head, sensitive area under the mushroom, a long shaft, and two tender balls wrapped up in a sack. Advanced cock suckers can deep throat while others take as much as they can. It takes a lot of practice to deep throat, so don't expect you will be doing it your first time.

"Most first-timers spit it out or wear it on their tits or face. Advanced suckers swallow, and the pros take it down the throat. I will never force you to do anything you don't want to, and I never want you to do anything you don't want to do. Never do this because you think I expect it of you. If you still want to, I am your canvas."

Karen is in lust, "I appreciate your concerns, but I never had a chance to do this before. I don't know if I like it or not, so I want to try and see what it's like."

She licks my mushroom. It is leaking precum, she smiles. She takes me about three inches down. She is slow and deliberate like she is trying to decide if she likes it or not. I sure do.

I am confident in my voice and commanded her, "Look at me," she does.

She can see me smile.

I explain with a smile, "That feels so good."

She goes a bit further. She now brings the tongue into play as she pulls back a bit. She starts whipping the tongue around my head. She uses her hand to grab the shaft to keep it still. She stops the tongue, it is along the bottom of my cock. She sucks in creating a vacuum in her mouth and pulls off my cock and then pushes back in.

I am positive my face is contorting in a most pleasurable way. This isn't the best I ever had, but it certainly isn't even close to the worst. This girl has skills. A little more practice will make her perfect.

Not every part of my cock is getting attention, but it's a marvelous feeling, one I never tire of. For a first timer, she is doing an amazing job. I am breathing hard; the sensation is amazing. I won't be able to hold on forever.

I warn her, "Karen ... soon ... must decide ... mouth ... tits ... or face."

Ell is standing in the door, her pants down, fingers in her pussy. I heard the sloshing sounds before I saw her.

She suggests, "Mouth! You will love his salty taste!"

I am almost screaming, "OH MY GOD YOU ARE GOOD, almost there! Look at me!"

She looks up with those huge eyes of hers. Two bobs up and down and I explode. This is a massive cum shot. She is overflowing, she can't swallow fast enough. It's running down her mouth and onto her glorious tits.

After she sucks the last of the cum out of me, she leans back, swallows as much as she can, and starts to tear up.

Ell is shocked and reassures Karen, "Karen, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Not even a porn star is swallowing that load. You had him so hot he was like a volcano when he erupted, you nearly got everything. You should be proud of yourself. Do you need to spit it out?"

Karen is grinning, "Hell no. I earned this load, I want to enjoy it. You were right, it's a bit salty but I love it. The best part though. That part that made me orgasm myself, was the look on his face as he erupted. I am so glad you made me look up."

I knowingly ask with a smirk on my face, "So Karen, is that any different than the blowjob I would have received yesterday?"

Karen screams, "Oh God yes! Yesterday would have been a mechanical act to please you. Today is something I wanted for US. I wanted this as much as you did. As much as you enjoyed it, I found it awesome to know I can please you like that. I know that when you cum, it's the panicle of your love for me. To know I have two ways to get you off, it's amazing. We will do this a lot more."

Ell comes over and cleans all the cum off Karen's chest. I have never cum like that before, easily double my typical large load. She is happy with herself.

Ell announces, "Dinner is just about ready. Go shower and then come eat. I made Mikes favorite, lasagna, breadsticks, and a salad."

Karen and I take a shower together. I am quick, so we don't do much. In my room, as I am drying off, I see the bruises on my back. They are ugly, I really pissed them off. However, with a little more sex I can forgive them.

We have a nice dinner, talk about the bar, school, and the fun stuff. We ignore our relationship. That will come. After dinner, we sit on the couch and binge watch a new show on Netflix. Ell is on my right, curled up under my arm. Her legs underneath her body so she is a tiny ball that leans against me.

Karen lets her long legs lay out on the couch, she is also under an arm on the opposite side. I guess with all the stress and tension gone, they are relaxed, enough to fall asleep in my arms.

About 10:00 P.M., I wake the girls up.

I announce, "Bedtime. How are ..."

Karen places a finger across my mouth to shut me up.

Ell is shy which is unusual, "We have had a lot of time to think about now and the future. Work, careers, school, our parents, and sharing. We have limited experience with men and none with three people, so we have decided to experiment a bit.

"We don't know exactly what we will like, and I doubt you do either. But neither of us can imagine a life without you in it. You are going to be our big lab rat. We are going to try things and you are going to tell us what you think."

I am led upstairs where the two of them strip me in my bedroom. Ell efficiently removes Karen's clothes. It is quite the show. Karen strips Ell of her clothes in a sexy dance routine. Ell and I get on the bed while Karen is at the foot of the bed. I am pushed down and Ell straddles my body. She kisses me for a long time. She is warming me up for something.

I gently caress her breasts and nipples with my fingers. Our tongues duel lovingly, caressing each other. Ell moves up the bed and drops her snatch just in front of my tongue. I can still reach her breasts. With a pussy in my face, I know exactly what I need to do.

I quickly start my teasing and playing which makes Ell shudder and get goose pimples. I feel movement on the bed and Karen locks her lips on my cock. She isn't in for a marathon, she is slow and deliberate. I change speeds on Ell and start lapping and moving quickly. I scratch her inner thigh with my chin stubble.

Karen stops socking my cock. I feel her moving up the bed. I can feel her hands around Ell's rear end. She is spreading her cheeks. I can hear her licking, probably a rim job. Ell is fighting her orgasm hard, she wants to enjoy this.

That's a losing battle, Karen has a wicked tongue and I rub her clit hard. Ell sits motionless, frozen, enjoying her orgasm that she can't prevent. Karen moves back to the end of the bed. When Ell remembers where she is, she gives me a good strong kiss. Not the gentle passionate kisses I have been getting, this one is pure lust.

Ell moves down so she can mount me cowgirl style. She quickly descends the entire shaft. She holds for a few once all the way in. Her smile is priceless. Karen moves closer and moves so the back of her hand is against my cock and then she shot two fingers into Ell. My cock is pointing forward and her two fingers are pointing backward towards Karen. It means that my cock easily slides up and down Ell's pussy but as I drag Karen's hand up and down, it also rubs my cock.

That isn't enough for Karen, she is moving her fingers around and trying to get her thumb up Ell's ass. That proves difficult as Ell is bouncing on my cock, so Karen must move her arm a lot. It seems that isn't so easy for Karen to do, so she pulls out and starts to massage my nuts. That didn't work either because as Ell came down Karen's hand is in the way and smashing my nuts. That isn't cool.

Karen moves close to Ell and puts her arms around her, so she can play with her breasts. That is much better, no pain for me and Ell loves to have someone play with her breasts and nipples. It's cool to see two hands come from behind and start playing with a set of spectacular breasts. She is also kissing Ell's back but with the bouncing, it is more like licking, oh well.

Between my cock and having her nipples played with, Ell doesn't stand a chance. She screams as her orgasm rips through her. This one is hard. She collapses on me and her cunt squeezes me tight. On the squeeze, I let go and paint her pussy and womb with a nice fresh coat of white paint. I came hard. Karen is happy, but the effect isn't quite what she needs. That is ok, she is next.

Ell rolls over next to me and Karen quickly moves up to Karen for her creampie. Ell is still enjoying her orgasm, so she doesn't help much. As Ell regains her faculties, she starts moaning and contracting her inner muscles to squeeze out the cum for Karen. Karen is a wild animal sucking and licking Ell.

I get up on my knees and over Ell, so she can clean me off. I am still a bit sensitive, she must go slow and easy. That seems to have a much different effect on me as I start to harden again. I usually take much longer to recover but then I don't normally have my naked sister in front of me receiving oral by the hottest girl in the bar whom she's having sex with.

That may be a factor, I think with a smile on my face. Ell has me hard enough. I pull away from Ell and she has a wicked smile on her face as she is pretty sure what I am up to. How does she know? I move around Karen, finger her twat a bit to verify she is already wet. She is dripping with desire.

I get on my knees, does Karen know what I am going to do? I use my hand to guide me in. I use one smooth push, I am in a few inches before I am stopped. Now I need to slow down and inch in.

Karen stops eating Ell and says, "Oh my, that is fucking incredible!"

Ell takes that moment to scoot down a bit and Karen put her hands down on Ell's tits. Karen is holding her body up, braced on Ell's squishy, moving tits. This means that with each tiny thrust she is moving Ell's breasts that have Karen's weight on them. That's a new feeling for Ell and she squeals.