My Sister Goes Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes, I want you to do all that. But we have to agree, right now, in advance, that you are NOT going to put your thing inside me. All my fantasy's involving you are about touching, kissing, exploring, loving each other. I have other fantasy's about losing my virginity but they do not include you. Swear right now or we have to stop."

"I never envisioned any of this happening but if those are your rules then I will follow them. Now, I think that shirt has to come off next."

She happily pulled her T shirt over her head. Robert sank to his knees and kissed her belly button and massaged her ass through her pants. She reached to her back and unsnapped her bra. She quickly discarded it and grabbed his hair and pulled his head up until he latched onto a nipple with his lips.

"My lord that feels good. No one has ever sucked on my nipples before. I play with them when I jill but they are to small to get them in my mouth. Oh my, now the other one please."

He paused in his mission, "Not even any girls?" he asked.

"Bite them gently," she demanded, "what girls, what are you talk- oh bite harder, squeeze the other nipple, I'm coming, yes, yes I am. Love you brother."

Through it all Robert kept his mouth and hand busy on her tits. He was amazed, he had never had a girl come just from playing with her breasts. His little sis slowly calmed down but her legs were still shaking.

"Sit. Lie. Fall. Now." came out of her mouth then he realized she couldn't hold herself up any longer. He reached over and grabbed the sleeping bag off her cot and gently laid her on it.

"You rest now. It's fine, I've got you."

"No take my pants off. Play with my kitty. I'm in a zone now, lick my pussy and I will have non stop O's. Please do me, please."

Robert loosened the drawstring and pulled on the waistband. Chelsea tried to lift her hips up to help but was still shaking too much. He succeeded in getting pants and panties past her butt and then they came off smoothly. She raised her knees and parted her legs, he saw her pussy clearly for the first time. She had a tuft of dark orange hair above her slit. It didn't look like she shaved, she just didn't have much hair. She had rather prominent lips that were as pale pink as her nipples. He could feel the heat and see the wetness there.

He crawled between her legs and as he told her he would, he leaned in and inhaled her aroma. It was the scent of a young woman in heat. He knew she was going to taste as fresh as she smelled. He extended his tongue and was rewarded with her sweet nectar.

They both moaned at the same time and he looked up and saw her looking down at him with her hands cupping her little tits. The nipples stuck up between her fingers and she was gently squeezing them in time with his tongue strokes. He parted her labia and snaked his tongue into her pussy. It was fascinating to watch her hands while he licked her. Whenever he hit a spot she especially liked she would pinch her nipples. The more he explored the more places he found and the more she bore down on her nipples. She was massaging her breasts along with squeezing the nipples and they were no longer their normal pale color. Now they were a dark red, her nipples had become a dusty rose hue.

She was getting close and he moved up to her clit to finish her. The first pass of his tongue set her off. She jumped and squirmed violently. He clamped his hands onto her hips and kept working her clit. She kept yelling unintelligible words and climaxing.

She grabbed a hold of his hair to make him stop for a moment. "Stick a finger in me and then bite my clit. Please, please do it now."

If he thought the ride was wild before he was wrong. She bucked and twisted under him until he couldn't hold her down any longer. He grabbed her knees to keep her legs from giving him a black eye or breaking his nose.

She let out a long sigh and her body went limp, a huge contrast from the bucking bronco of a minute ago.

Robert checked to make sure she was breathing then retrieved his sleeping bag. He opened hers and got her inside then zipped both bags together. He pulled her into a spoon and soon fell asleep.

He woke and found his sister looking at him. It was light out so they had overslept by several hours. He found it was the least of his concerns.

He reached up and ran his thumb over her cheek and under her jaw. "You all right?"

"Oh I am so far past all right. I felt like I was going to pass out. I was on sensory overload then I woke up in your arms. Not complaining mind you. I have wanted to wake up there for a long time."

"How did I never know that? Am I entirely clueless? Was I just so focused on school and dad's death and mom and you I never noticed?"

"Well I was never blatant about it but I left clues."

"Like what for instance?"

"I didn't date much in high school. I chose to go to a girls only college. I didn't move from home. Going to the range with you, the hunting."

"Yes but none of those things scream 'I want my brother to kiss me' do they. I thought the no dating and the girls college was because you were a lesbian."

"You what? Really? No you idiot, after prom I let Curtis Peterson kiss me and feel me up. I really liked it and I knew that if I went out with guys much or went to a coed college I would let some guy do all those things to me that you did last night. And I wanted you to be the first one to do those things to me."

"Why was that so important to you?" he asked curiously.

"I don't know. Since I hit puberty and started having sex dreams it was always you doing things to me. I don't know the reason. You never hinted or looked at me that way. You were just my brother the hero."

"Huh," he grunted "I don't know about the hero part."

"Oh come on," she said "you have made a lot of sacrifices for mom and I. Like it or not you're my Superman."

"Yes," he cried, "able to leap over an A cup titty in a single bound."

She laughed hysterically, "Good thing you didn't say B cup or I would have been jealous of that girl. So you wanna eat something and get out on your stand or what?"

"Hmm," he said hugging her, "eat something or what sounds good."

"Get up you lazy slug. I'll make eggs you toast bread."

While they ate they discussed hunting plans. Chelsea was going back to the same stand. Robert was going to go to a stand they called the Drive In because it was large and had a good view. They got ready and Robert gave Chelsea several kisses that started them both longing for more.

Robert had been on his stand for a couple hours when he heard something moving through the trees. He thought it was either a person or the worlds clumsiest deer. It turned out to be Chelsea.

"What's up?" he whispered.

"Nothing is moving. Can I come up and sit for a bit?"

"Sure, c'mon up," he said moving over a little on the wide bench seat.

She climbed up and propped her gun in the corner. She took off her day pack and sat down. They sat there, not talking, just enjoying the day and each others company. Chelsea started fidgeting and finally whispered, "Stand up and keep a close watch."

He looked puzzled but complied. Once he was standing she went down on her knees. She unzipped and unbuttoned his pants pulling them and his boxers down to his knees.

She heard a soft, "Jesus Chelsea, are you sure about this?" She didn't bother to answer.

Her brother had given her so much pleasure last night and had not removed one stitch of clothing. She wanted to explore and return the favor. He started growing in her hand. Having never seen one before she was fascinated. She started running her hand up and down his growing member. It grew to full size and she just kept playing with it. How could it be so soft and so hard at the same time? A small drop of fluid beaded up at the hole in the tip. She brushed it off with her thumb and brought it to her lips, it didn't really taste like anything but it was very slippery.

She watched porn on her computer and knew what a blowjob was. She knew he would shoot stuff out of that same hole if she continued stimulating him. She wanted that, she wanted her brother to come in her mouth. The porn stars, and even a lot of the amateurs, seemed to enjoy having penises shoot in their mouths or on their faces. She wanted Bobber to fill her mouth. She wanted to taste his fluid. She giggled to herself. This isn't biology class, you want your brother to come in your mouth and you are going to swallow it like a hot horny little girl.

She put the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around. He smelled really good. Manly, kind of musky or earthy, she liked it and wanted more. She tried taking more in her mouth and found she could take more than half in her mouth.

"Am I doing it right, does it feel good?"

Robert laughed out loud. "Oh yes my sweet sister, you are doing great. You have four of my six inches in your mouth. The head is where most of the feeling is so getting that in your mouth is the most important. The visual of a girl taking a guy all the way to his pubes is hot. Guys are visual you know."

"So if I did this you would shoot in my mouth?" she asked. With that she stuck her tongue out and took him all the way. She gagged a little but was soon past that point. She took him all the way down to the root six times then he pulled out so only the tip was in her mouth.

"Here is comes sis, I can't believe I am going to come in my sisters mouth. Here it is Chelsea, take it all."

She felt the cum shoot into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. She almost gagged but controlled the urge. He soon stopped shooting and was kind of twitching in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off him and swirled his cum in her mouth, it was salty but not unpleasant.

Right before she gulped it down Robert asked "Are you going to swallow?"

She nodded yes and he said, "Let me see it, let me see my load in your mouth."

She tilted her head back and showed him her full mouth.

"That is so hot Chelsea, swallow now," he demanded.

She kept looking at him as she did it. It actually felt good going down, sort of soothing. She opened her mouth to show him it was gone.

He reached down and grabbed her arms pulling her to her feet. He leaned down and gave her a kiss. He swished his tongue in her mouth tasting the last of his cum. He stood there holding her and kissing until he realized his balls were cold. He pulled up his pants and sitting down pulled her onto his lap.

"Thanks Chelsea, that was great. For your first time it was really good."

"I'm glad you liked it, I've been practicing on bananas for a long time hoping to get this chance."

He laughed and shook his head, "You are an amazing sister."

They sat there with his arms around her until it was lunch time and went back to camp.

They had hamburgers and canned baked beans for lunch.

Normal routine on Sunday was to hunt until four then come back and load everything. They had always left the tent up to use next weekend. They had never had any problems with theft or vandalism. For one thing the campsite was hard to find. For another people in the woods this time of year were heavily armed.

Robert said, "Since we got out so late this morning we had lunch late. It's already almost two. You want to go out for just a couple of hours or not?"

"What I'd really like to do brother mine is get in another round of pussy pleasing before we go. We both have school and won't see each other until Friday night. You want to wait that long to play around?"

"Thank god, I was hoping you would say that."

She arranged the sleeping bags on the floor and started to strip.

Robert said, "We should bring the double wide air mattress next weekend. Wait, let me pull your pants off. I love seeing you in your underwear."

"Well you're going to be disappointed then."

"Why do you have ugly granny underwear on?"

"No, I'm not wearing any panties at all. When I went to put fresh ones on this morning I got incredibly horny thinking about having a bare puss and you not knowing."

He went to his knees and slowly pulled her pants down. He kissed every inch of flesh as it came in sight. He kissed to her knees and helped her step out of her pants. He turned her around intending to kiss down to her knees. He got sidetracked at her butt and lingered there a long time. Chelsea reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart. There was her tiny asshole, it was just as pale as her nipples and pussy lips. His tongue ventured into the crack and he tasted her ass.

"Yowzer that feels great." She let him fondle her ass for a bit then turned around and laid on her back.

Robert took the hint and went down to worship his sister's pussy. He played with it much as he had last night. Then he reached under her knees and brought them up almost to her ears. He started running his tongue from her rosebud to her clit stopping only long enough to sink his tongue in both her holes. It didn't take much of this treatment to have her jumping and crying out his name.

She nearly passed out like last night but came alive in about half an hour. Robert had started packing the truck while waiting for her to come around. He had just loaded the food locker when she called his name.

He went into the tent and found her on her knees naked with her mouth open wide. He laughed and dropped his pants and walked his growing cock into her mouth and down her throat. Now that she knew what to expect she tried different ways of pleasing him. All of them worked and soon she was showing him his load before swallowing.

She only swallowed once and kept a little in her mouth and rose up and kissed him. Robert liked the taste, or liked that it was from his sister's mouth. Chelsea dressed and Robert pulled up his pants.

They loaded up and hit the trail. They talked all the way back. They both felt comfortable with their new relationship. He helped Chelsea carry her stuff into the house and went to talk to his mother. She had made a roast and they had a family meal. Robert didn't stay long, he still had a three hour drive home.

Chelsea called Monday night to chat. He could hear their mother putzing around in the background so he talked with her a minute then hung up. Tuesday night was a repeat of Monday night's conversation.

Wednesday Chelsea called really late. Her voice kind of echoed so he knew she was in the downstairs bathroom so if mom were up she would not hear.

"Why are you in the bathroom?" he asked her.

"Cause I've been thinking about last weekend," she said nervously.

Oh no Robert thought, she's having guilt feelings, have we screwed up our friendship?

"OK, and what were you thinking about?" he asked as casually as he could.

"It's just that, the thing is, oh shoot, you know how I said you could not stick your thing in me?"

"Yes of course I remember," he said puzzled.

"Then on Sunday when you licked me and put your tongue in my, you know, my butt I really really liked that. The thing is I, um, want you to do me in the butt."

Robert sat there stunned. So not guilt feelings, about as far from that as possible. "So you want me to ah, um, ah..."

"Yes Bobber, I want you to put your cock in my ass. Your tongue felt so good there. Have you ever done that with a girl? I bet you have, I bet Beth and Tracy both took it in the ass, didn't they?"

Roberts head was still reeling. He finally told her, "Yes they both did. Beth really liked it and Tracy did it because she knew Beth did."

"So does that mean we get to do it that way this weekend?"

"Isn't that kind of like losing your virginity? It's my cock going in you after all."

"Did you have that thought when I took your cock in my mouth? And you shot your stuff in me? How is that different. I will still have the virginity that counts."

"Bottom line is I will be happy to do whatever my baby sis wants me to do. Google anal sex and read what you need to do so it's not messy. Mom's enema bag is in the hall linen closet on the top shelf. Do not ask how I came to know that."

She giggled and said goodnight. He sat for a long time staring at his phone.

Friday finally got there. He had told Chelsea he would leave his lab at eleven and pick her up at two. That would get them to camp before dark. He had gone to the lab early hoping to get two test runs set up so they could run all weekend. By ten he couldn't stand it and took off. He called Chelsea and she said great. She said she was sitting on her equipment bag in the driveway waiting for him.

"You better not be, mom will wonder what the hell is going on."

"No I'm being good. I'm in my room. I'm glad you'll be here early though."

He got there at one o'clock and their mom had a late lunch ready for them. Robert fixed a kitchen drawer that had come off its track then they kissed their mom and were on their way.

"I don't know how you can act so casual with mom around. I was scared I was going to say something to give away our secret."

"Oh that's easy," she explained, "I have a lot of practice, I've been hiding how I feel about you for years."

They stopped at the general store for donuts and trail mix then hit the logging road. It didn't take long to sort out their gear. Robert used the truck battery and a 12 volt air compressor to blow up the full size air mattress they brought. He got that into Chelsea's room then got the firewood and water into the tent. Chelsea had the stove going and had their traditional Calico beans with ham heating.

They ate and cleaned up then sat at the table nervously wondering what came next. Robert got the cards and board out and they tried to concentrate on the game but it was no use.

"I'm so nervous I can hardly sit still," Chelsea confessed.

"Me too, I don't know what to do but we can't go to bed now, it's not even six o'clock. You want to go over to Gundersons?"

"I suppose we should see how Larry's leg is doing," she agreed.

They grabbed coats and flashlights and started down the trail. They were still some ways from the camp when Robert heard something and stopped Chelsea so they could listen. They could hear singing and laughter and see the glow from what had to be a huge campfire.

As they came into the firelight they could see Larry Gunderson lying on a chaise lounge. He had a bottle of Jack in one hand and a beer in the other. Surrounding him were six other men. They all seemed to be drunk and singing The Second Week of Deer Camp by da Yoopers. Larry saw them and waved them closer.

"We got cousins that came from down south for second week of camp." He introduced everybody and said, "Chelsea I really hurt my leg bad. I will give you some good advice; quit smoking, save your money to buy whiskey and never ever use an axe when you are drunk."

Chelsea laughed and went over and gave him a hug. "Sounds like good advice Larry. Good thing someone was sober enough to drive you to the hospital."

"Who says they were sober?" he retorted. He tried to give the bottle to her but she just smiled and walked back over to stand by Robert. Shane talked them into a beer and they relaxed and joked around. By nine o'clock two of their party had passed out already. Robert and Chelsea said their goodbyes and headed for their camp.

They got in the tent and got a lantern going and added wood to the stove. Chelsea put on a kettle so they would have warm water for washing up.

"Thanks for that, it was fun Bobber."

"Yeah it was wasn't it? They are good blue collar guys that work hard and play hard and laugh even harder, mostly at themselves."

"Getting warm in here," she said taking off her jacket. "So OK, what's the deal, why haven't you kissed me yet?"

Robert took off his jacket saying, "I didn't trust myself to kiss you until we were ready to go all the way. Once I kissed you I didn't think I'd be able to stop."