My Sister Goes Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bingo, we have a winner. That was the correct answer. Or it's better than, I thought it over and we shouldn't do this Chelsea."

"I did think about saying those exact words. Not because I don't want to but because I don't see where this can go. Besides badly of course."

"Whether we never do anything ever again or whether we have sexual fun every day, I will still love you. The way I love you will change, but not the love itself."

"So you wanna do this then?" he asked.

"Yes indeedy, get ready to worship your little sister's butt," she said half turning and slapping herself on the ass.

Robert pulled her into his arms and planted his first kiss on her forehead. He worked his way to her lips then to her ears and neck. Chelsea pushed him away and started taking off her clothes. He took the hint and stripped down also. They settled down onto the mattress and then resumed their attempt to devour each other.

Robert finally got down past her belly button and licked her pussy once when she stopped him.

"I want to see if I can come just from doing butt stuff. So let me get the lube."

"I have to get something too." He got up and went into his big pack and found the condoms and lube.

They each held up a tube of lube and laughed. Then he held up a rubber.

"What's that for?" she frowned.

"Chelsea-"

"No Bobber you are not going to deny me your cum. You are going to shoot it inside me and I am going to feel it. End of discussion."

"OK OK, I know I am STD free and you are too. Chelsea it is a very good idea to use condoms for all sex. I should not have come in your mouth last weekend. I came prepared this time."

"I have one question for you," she said seriously, "Do you want me on my back and my legs folded back to my ears, you want me to be on top or do you want to do me doggy style? I guess that's three questions. Pick whatever one you want to start with and then lick my asshole to get me going."

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" he joked, "Get on you knees and let me worship your ass, whoever you are."

He worked his tongue over her entire butt crack and then concentrated on rimming her pale pick asshole. He had her moaning and then started stabbing his tongue into her. He stopped long enough to get lube on his fingers and on her butt then slowly worked a finger into her. He was surprised when his finger went all the way in her with no apparent discomfort. He added another finger and he got a sharp hiss when he penetrated her. She soon relaxed and in very little time he had her loosened up. He knew it was time for the main event when she started pushing back to meet his finger strokes.

He lubed his cock and added more to her rapidly closing asshole. He moved up and touched his cock to her hole. He hesitated and Chelsea impatiently moved backwards. The head popped through her sphincter and she stopped pushing and let out a loud, "Ow hold still, god how does that even fit. OK here goes."

She began pushing back against him and in one long incredibly slow stroke took him deep into her ass.

"Oh Bobber, that hurts so good. I am so full, I feel like I have to go really bad. Move in and out just a little, go slow.

He pulled back an inch and added more lube. He slowly pushed in and bottomed out again. He gradually increased the length of this strokes.

"Pull back and only go in halfway. That relieves some of the pressure and feels really good. Will that be OK? Is that far enough in to make you feel good? Go faster, in fact you can go as fast as you want. Is it good Bobber, does my ass feel good?"

"Jesus you are incredible. Your ass is so hot and tight. Play with your pussy and get ready to come because I am not going to last long."

"I don't know what you are hitting but it's making my pussy feel real good. Oh yeah, I don't have to touch my pussy to come. I'm going to come now brother, your cock is gonna make me come. How does it feel? Oh my, it's going to be a good one. I bet I pass out when you shoot your stuff in me. God that makes me hot thinking about it."

"Come for me, do it now. If you come I will fill you with sperm, you'll feel it filling you, so hot."

"That's it coming, coming shoot it, fill me," she screamed.

Robert grunted and shot four times in her ass. She started bouncing and shaking. She was yelling and crying and babbling at the same time. Then suddenly it was like her bones melted and she sank down onto her front. Robert was familiar with her passing out and held her as he rode her to the mattress.

He reached over to her bag and rummaged around until he found a hand towel. He slowly eased his cock out and quickly put the towel between her legs to catch his cum. He got up and found a beer and sucked it down. He grabbed his washcloth and dipped it in the warm water on the stove then cleaned up the mess on both of them.

He was going to turn the lantern off but looked down on her lying there. What a fantastic young woman she was. She was right, no matter how things turned out he would always love her.

He turned off the lantern and got in the bed next to her. He pulled the opened bag over them. He was nearly asleep when a hand grabbed his and pulled on it until he had to turn onto his side and he found himself spooning her.

The hand patted his arm and a sleepy voice said, "Mm Bobber, that was even better than I hoped. Hold me, we'll talk in the morning."

Robert woke and by the amount of light in the tent thought it was maybe eight am. He felt Chelsea stir and cupped her breast and pulled her closer. She let out a sigh and stretched. Reaching behind her she ran a hand in her butt crack.

"What a good brother, you cleaned me all up afterward, that deserves a reward," she said turning to face him and kissing him soundly. Then she pulled back, "brushing our teeth might be a good plan before too much of that. Wouldn't want to gross you out."

He chuckled and said, "Yeah morning mouth is so much grosser than sticking my tongue in your butt. Now that I think about it that's true, I liked the taste of your ass."

"My butt couldn't agree more. Bobber that was fantastic. If you were in my pussy would it feel even better?"

"I don't know about better. You really seem to like anal, any type of ass play really. You came with only anal stimulation so I'm not sure. It's probably because you are an alien that is still inhabiting my sister's body."

She punched him on the arm saying, "As tender as my poor butt is this morning it's really me not an alien."

"Are you all right," he asked sharply, "nothing tore did it? I didn't see any blood."

"Relax, it's just sore from getting stretched. It will be fine by tomorrow, but that door is closed for today," she joked. Then she added seriously, "Thank you for doing that, for teaching me, or showing me or whatever it was. It was a wonderful experience and I am so glad it was with you. It was so much better than it would have been with anyone else."

"Any other guy that cared about you would have been more than willing to do it."

"Yeah maybe, but I love you and trust you more than anyone else. It made it very special. I hope I will love and trust the guy that takes my vaginal cherry as much as I do you."

"Me too. C'mon move your cute sore butt. We need to get something to eat and get out on our stands before it's time for lunch."

"OK,' she said, "but can I borrow your extra thick Hot Seat to sit on?"

It had warmed up overnight and after lunch they sat their stands in blaze orange T shirts. When they met back at the tent they both confessed they had taken a nap in the warm fall sun. Robert's college was on a large lake and for supper they had some of the fish he had caught there. Garlic smashed baby red potatoes and green beans completed the meal. They shared a bottle of Riesling sitting around the firepit in their shirt sleeves until long after dark.

It eventually cooled down enough that they debated going in or putting on jackets. They opted for in and started a fire in the stove. They played some rummy and called it a night. In bed Robert got between his sis's legs and pushed them back to expose her asshole. He gently licked her and examined her to make sure there was no damage to the sensitive area. Everything looked good and he moved up to her pussy and gave her two orgasms before she pulled him up and begged him to come in her mouth.

They slept in the next morning and decided to relax and have a big breakfast before hunting. Chelsea made pancakes while Robert made ham steaks and eggs. They were stuffed after all the food and went back to bed for a cuddle and a nap.

They were about ready to go out when Larry and Shane and one of the cousins came into camp. All three looked like they had not stopped drinking since Friday night.

Larry said, "I see you don't have any deer hanging up. That mean you didn't see anything or you didn't make it to your stands yet?"

They just replied that they hadn't seen anything all morning. He grunted and said they were still a little drunk and were going to go back to camp and drink their lunch and supper. They were going to stay at camp all week. They were welcome to come over and partake in the feast anytime.

With that they waved their goodbyes and staggered down the trail.

Robert turned to Chelsea and said, "You do realize how lucky we are they didn't show up half an hour ago."

"Yes, let that be a lesson to us. God, what a disaster that would have been. Mom and Larry know each other. So no more fooling around during the day."

"And remember to turn the lantern off and put the window curtains down at night."

Chelsea sat on the stand closest to camp, Robert was tired of sitting and slowly walked the trials and logging roads until it was time to pack up and head home.

Chelsea called home to tell their mom what time they would get there. She said she had something to do and would not be home but drive safe.

Robert was puzzled and asked, "Where would mom be going on a Sunday night?"

Chelsea very casually said, "Oh just out with a friend I guess. She does have a social life you know."

"No I didn't, but I'll take your word for it."

He helped her get her stuff into the house and then made out for a while before he headed back to school.

They talked every night that week. Robert planned to leave early on Friday but the chemistry department head asked if he could take a Freshman chem class for a TA with the flu. It was nearly four when he pulled in the drive. His phone rang as he pulled up and it was his sister frantically asking where he was.

"I'm in the driveway, what's up?"

"Thank god, don't get out, I'm coming down."

She jumped in the truck and said, "Hospital. Mom was in a car wreck and they took her to St. Mary's. They said she wasn't hurt bad but wouldn't say anything else."

Robert had the truck backed onto the road and screaming toward the hospital in seconds. They parked in the emergency room lot and rushed in. Their mother was sitting in a chair in the waiting room.

She looked up at them and smiled. "Ah, Robert too. Well let's get going," she said springing out of the chair.

"Whoa whoa, mom take it easy," Robert said grabbing for her arm to help steady her, "should you be moving around like that?"

"Why of course dear, the doctor looked me over and said I could go. A car rear ended me and the EMT insisted I come here to get my neck looked at, you know, for whiplash. I told him I saw the man wasn't going to be able to stop and I had my head braced against the headrest when he hit me. I am fine, let's get out of here, please."

They each took a side ready to catch her if she fell. They got outside and she took a deep breath and exhaled. "Would you two stop hovering. I'm completely fine now that we're out of there."

"You do look better now," Chelsea confirmed.

"The last time I was in that room was the day your father died," she said softly.

Robert put his arm around her and said, "Me too mom." Chelsea joined in and they hugged for a long time.

Finally their mom said, "My car is totaled I think. They hauled it to Hanson's Auto Body. Ben Hanson called and said he had a loaner for me. They close at five so hop to it my kiddies."

They got the keys for the loaner then went to the back lot to look at her car. Ben said he had taken a quick look, the frame was bent and the rear axle was broken, so yeah, it was a total. He told her to keep the loaner as long as she needed. They thanked him and made their way to the front.

"Where do you guys want to eat?" Robert asked.

"You guys need to get going, don't worry about me," mom said.

Chelsea said, "As late as it is we should eat and stay at home tonight. We can leave early in the morning. Just in case mom, OK?"

She could tell the kids were worried about her so she gave in. She didn't look like she was too happy about it for some reason however.

"How about the Big Boy then. I feel like a giant cheeseburger and onion rings, my treat."

Chelsea rode with their mom and Robert followed them. They sat down and the waitress came over with menus and water. It was the big breasted brunette from last time. Chelsea and Robert struggled mightily not to laugh out loud. They enjoyed their burgers and sat talking for a long time. Being at the hospital brought up memories and they laughed and told stories about their husband and father.

Chelsea slept in mom's bed just in case. Robert sat in his dad's basement workshop for along time before going upstairs.

Robert woke Chelsea the next morning and they hit the road after their mom reassured them twenty times she was all right. They stopped at a diner on the way out of town and had some of their famous waffles. They made a rather long stop at the general store and got to camp at eleven o'clock.

They unloaded everything and got it put away. They were still full from breakfast so they changed into hunting gear and set out. Robert went to the Cedar stand.

Not long after settling in he caught glimpses of what appeared to be a large buck. It was a wily old veteran and knew something wasn't right, it never showed itself enough for a clean shot.

He never saw or heard anything else that day but was not disappointed. It was a beautiful fall day and he savored every minute.

He met Chelsea coming in and they walked the last bit of trail together. He got the fire going and went in to find Chelsea had the stove going and had wash up water heating. He took of his hunting clothes, washed his face and arms and put on sweats and a hoodie with moccasins on his bare feet. He sat outside tending the fire and sipping a beer until Chelsea came out. She was dressed like him except for big fuzzy ankle high pink slippers.

He teased her about the slippers, but she just said at least she wouldn't freeze her ankles later on.

The fire was finally ready and he put the extra thick porkchops on the grill. Chelsea went in to make the boxed au gratin potatoes. When everything was done they opened a jar of applesauce and enjoyed their meal.

They sat staring into the fire, each with their own thoughts. It was a clear night so they let the fire die down and turned the chairs away from the fire. The stars seemed close enough to touch. The Milky Way was a river of stars flowing through he night sky. They watched until they were nodding off, holding hands they went in to bed. They stripped and turned off the lanterns. They lay in each others arms and drifted off. Sometime later Chelsea shook her brother.

"What," he said startled, "what's wrong?"

"I see you can't sleep either, I was thinking maybe if you licked me to an orgasm it would help me sleep."

"You woke me up because you're horny, no other reason. This is what bratty little sisters get in the middle of the night." He rolled her onto her back and attacked one nipple with his mouth and the other with his hand. He left her breast occasionally to kiss her lips, neck and ears. He got her moaning and then snuck down with his other hand and vigorously rubbed her clit.

"You know just what to do with this body don't you. Oh slap my clit and I'll come for you. That's is, right like that Bobber, make me come for you."

He kept slapping her pussy and started nipping her nipple in time to the slaps. She didn't last long and started twitching, he could hear her pussy getting wetter with each blow. She howled and begged him to stop, no keep going, stop, oh don't you dare stop. He gradually slowed then stopped.

Chelsea was panting and her chest was heaving as if she'd run a marathon. "I'm going to sleep now. Thank you Bobber, I'm glad you were awake to help me out."

He was going to give her a hard time but realized she was already snoring. He threw an arm over her and was soon snoring himself.

They were both up early and just had coffee and rolls for breakfast. They discussed where each was heading, saying they would meet back at noon.

About ten Robert heard a shot that could only have come from Chelsea. He waited to hear another shot but after ten minutes climbed down and headed her way. She was still sitting in her stand when he got there. She kept her eyes focused on where the deer had gone down. He started toward where she was looking and she called out corrections until he walked right up to the buck. He was an average four pointer for around here. He waved to her and she started over. He took off his jacket and long sleeve shirt and hung them from a branch. He dug in his pack and came out with two pair of elbow length gloves. He handed a pair to Chelsea then pulled out his knife-.

They cleaned up after they had the deer strung up in the tree they used for that purpose. It was nearly noon and they decided one deer was enough and they would pack up and head to town early. For lunch they finished off the leftovers in the food locker.

"Let's relax and enjoy this pretty weather for a while longer," Chelsea suggested.

"I know, middle of November and in the 50's. I remember lots of years we had afoot of snow by now. So what happens when we get back to town. I mean I'll still be at State, you'll be at home. What I mean is, what about us? Was this a hunting camp thing and we go back to the way it was before? Do you want to continue having sex with me?"

"I've been thinking about that since the first time we did anything. Each time just gets better and better. I want to be with you, I want you in me. I want a sexual relationship with you."

"That's going to be difficult, yeah I come home most weekends but doing something at home would be stupid. I think mom would either catch us in the act or figure it out somehow. She ain't exactly stupid ya know. Thoughts, ideas?"

"Here's what I came up with. It's only four weeks to end of semester. You have three employment interviews set up for then right? So go to all of them, maybe even set up a couple more out of state interviews. Get the job of your dreams. Then I transfer to the school nearest your new job. We go as boyfriend/girlfriend. We don't look alike, no one would ever know."

"Jesus, I don't know Chelsea. What about mom? Won't she wonder why you all of a sudden want to follow me to who knows where? How will she do on her own?"

"I think mom will be all right about it. I have been dropping hints about getting out and seeing more of the world. I am going to tell you something. Mom swore me to secrecy but you have a right to know, especially now. You remember mom was reluctant to have us stay home on Friday night?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Mom has been dating Mr. Haynes for about six months now and-"

"Mr. Haynes the assistant high school principal?" he said shocked.

"Yup, one and the same. I think she wanted him to come over and comfort her after her accident. I believe they are getting pretty serious."

"Wow, Mr. Haynes. I always got along with him fine. It's been three years, she's far too young to be alone. She could do worse, that's for sure."