My Sister Goes Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think," she said nervously, "you think it would work?"

"I see one flaw in the plan. This boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I think it would work better if you were my fiance, don't you?"

"Yes it would," she said plopping down onto his lap. "You know Bobber I don't know it this is going to last forever or not. One of us, maybe both of us might find someone else. If that happened it wouldn't be as sad as when other couples split. Because we would still love each other right?"

"I can't think of anything that would happen that would make me stop loving you. And yeah, if you found someone I wouldn't be giving you up totally. I would only be giving up the physical part of our relationship."

She jumped off his lap and said, "Well let's get packed up and back to town. I need to polish someone's resume to make sure they get the job of my dreams, oops, I mean his dreams."

*

Thanks for reading. As always, please vote and leave feedback. Feedback is how we write better erotica.