My Sister, Her Best Friend, and me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had paused the video to refill our drinks once more. I had a tit in each hand and there was a hand on my cock and another stroking my balls. I asked, "Would you like to reenact any of those scenes?"

Laura whispered, "All of them?"

We downed the last of our drinks and headed upstairs. I led the girls to my room since it has a double bed. "Who's first and what do you want?" I asked.

"Could you fuck Debbie from behind while we do a 69?" I wasn't totally surprised that the two of them had explored sex together, but I was a little surprised at how openly my sister addressed this.

"Of course, if both of you are interested, I'd be happy to."

Debbie smirked. "He's happy with anything that gets his hard cock into a warm, wet pussy."

"I have especially enjoyed your tight, warm pussy."

Laura lay on the bed and Debbie took her position above. They immediately began to lick at each other's pussy. I moved into position behind Debbie and discovered that my sister's face and tongue were going to be right there. My balls were resting on her forehead and I could feel her tongue lapping at the base of my cock as she licked her friend's pussy.

I pumped myself into Debbie again and again. My balls were lightly slapping against my sister's head. Debbie was receiving double stimulation and I said, "Nobody stops until everyone has cum."

There were grunts of agreement, since both women had their mouth filled with pussy. I reached around Debbie to find my sister's smaller breasts and began tweaking her nipples while I plowed my cock into Debbie's tight pussy. I pulled on her nipples much like I had seen her do to Debbie. I plunged my cock deep inside of Debbie. I could tell that Debbie was already quite aroused with her need to cum, but she was trying to hold back her climax. Laura's hips were straining against Debbie's face and she seemed to be approaching her own climax.

I let myself go. I pounded into Debbie with all the ferocity of my impending climax. My balls were slapping against my sister's face and I was tugging and twisting on her nipples. I released a huge bellow as my cum began to blast into Debbie. That was the final trigger for her and she lurched and jerked with orgasmic spasms. I pinched Laura's nipples hard and I heard her muffled scream as she began to cum.

My own climax seemed never-ending as I pumped load after load of semen deep into Debbie's spasming core. All three of us were consumed with the ongoing spasms of our orgasms. When my balls were drained I collapsed to the side, pulling Debbie with me. We were all sprawled across my bed in a state of orgasmic bliss.

We lounged on my bed for a while until I said, "I think that we all need another shower."

Laura said, "All of the actresses in the porno had their pussy shaved or at least their pussy lips were shaved. Debbie, you are shaved down to just a landing strip. Would one of you shave me?"

"I like your lush bush, but maybe a trim around the edges and shave your pussy lips?" I asked.

Everyone thought that would be hot and would look good on Laura. We decided that Debbie would do the shaving since she had experience shaving that delicate area. We all took our shower together and the prospect of Laura being shaved added an extra erotic spark.

We all dried each other off and we were all aroused. Laura got her razor, shaving cream, and a fresh blade, Debbie got a basin of warm water, a wash cloth, and a towel. Then Laura lay back on my bed and spread her legs. I consulted with Debbie on where she would trim and we agreed on just the outlying hair around her full bush to give her a neater look. Then she began to shave off the hair on both sides of her pussy.

Her hair actually extended all the way out and slightly onto her legs. Debbie took care of that first, and then worked her way in towards the more delicate work close to Laura's pussy lips. Debbie worked carefully but confidently. She pulled the skin tight and the razor would glide over Laura's flesh while another strip of hairless skin was exposed. Finally she was done and she took a clean wash cloth and wiped the entire area clean of any shaving cream residue.

"Matt, I think that you should inspect my work. Make certain that I didn't miss anything. I took a position between my sister's legs and began looking very closely at her pussy. With the hair gone her pussy was delicate and pink. Her small lips were opened like a flower starting to bloom. I enjoyed her scent and told her that she has a beautiful pussy and I loved her scent.

Debbie suggested, "I think that you should inspect more closely; much more closely."

I finally understood what she was suggesting and I lowered my face to my sister's freshly shaved pussy. I extended my tongue and lightly ran it over the edges of her pussy lips. Laura squealed. I traced the surface of her pussy lips again and again. "Please, don't tease me?" she cried.

I dipped my tongue slightly deeper and drew it along the full length of her pussy slit, ending with a light flick of my tongue on her clit. Her hips jerked. I repeated this again and again. I gathered some of her delicious nectar on every stroke. Laura was moaning and pumping her hips, "Please, please, please?" she repeated over and over.

I joyously lapped at my sister's bare pussy and enjoyed the intimate contact and delightful flavor and aroma of her sexual arousal. I swirled my tongue around her distended clitoris and slipped one finger into her tight canal. She didn't have a hymen, but she was so tight; could she be a virgin? The thought made my cock twitch.

I pumped my finger in and out of her tight slot and swirled my tongue around her clitoris. Laura was beside herself with sexual need. I continued on and on until her whole body seemed to be vibrating. Then I turned my hand over to caress her G-spot. At the same time I sucked her clit between my lips and fucked it in and out of my mouth like a tiny cock.

Laura screamed and ejected a stream of female fluid. She lurched then clenched into a human arch that vibrated and shook. I wanted my little sister to remember this for the rest of her life. I continued to suck on her clit and stroke her G-spot and her body clenched again and again. I decreased the intensity of my stimulation and she collapsed onto the bed, but I continued to stroke and suck on her and she jerked and spasmed as orgasmic waves engulfed her with one climax after another carrying her to peaks of pleasure.

Debbie put her hand on my shoulder and I looked to see that Laura's eyes were beginning to roll back in their sockets. I released my stimulation and moved up beside her to hold my beautiful little sister. She continued to jerk and shake as orgasmic contractions continued to grip her body. As she began to relax, the spasms became intermittent aftershocks from her massive orgasms. I continued to gently hold my little sister until she finally was able to open her eyes and focus on my face.

"I have never experienced anything like that," Laura said. "How did you do that? It was like I was transported to a different world where nothing exists except sexual pleasure. I was just one big ball of orgasmic delight. There was nothing else."

"So you enjoyed it?" I asked needlessly.

"It was so much more than enjoyed it. I doubt that I will ever forget this experience; and I love you for giving it to me."

"What are brothers for?" I asked, knowing that providing this kind of help was generally frowned upon.

"You are the best brother in the world," she gushed.

Debbie rubbed her large breasts against me. "What about the best friend? Is there anything left for me?"

I took Debbie into my arms and kissed her passionately. Our tongues were dueling and invading each other's mouth. We were breathing each other's breath. I began to fondle her breasts and the intensity of our kisses increased.

"I really liked it when I was on top, can we do that again?"

I lay back and beckoned her to mount me. Debbie quickly took her position and put me in my place. She sank down and engulfed my cock in one long, slow motion. It was absolutely amazing as my rigid erection slid through her tight, wet canal. The thought flitted through my mind, 'Was she a virgin?' My cock jerked at the thought. Then she started moving and all thought was banished from my mind.

I lifted my hands to her breasts and her movements came faster. She had been obviously aroused by watching her best friend being orally pleasured by her own brother. Now she had a hard cock plumbing the depths of her pussy. She was riding me vigorously until she began to tire. I suggested that she rest part of her weight on my shoulders and she did. Besides being less strenuous for her, it also caused her clit to rub directly against my cock, and it put her beautiful breasts right in front of my mouth.

I sucked one nipple into my mouth while tweaking the other with my hand. Debbie groaned and seemed to go into overdrive. Her hips were flexing and pumping against me furiously. She was moaning little, "Yes, yes, yes." as she worked my cock even deeper into her cunt. She wanted to cum so much.

I could see the wild urgency in her eyes. I began pumping powerful strokes up into her welcoming twat and I clamped my teeth firmly on her nipple. Debbie screamed and jerked and flailed against me. All rhythm and coordination had vanished. I rolled her backwards while maintaining our connection. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders. Then I began pounding my cock deeper than I had ever gone before. I could feel the contractions of her vaginal muscles gripping my cock. She was so tight that I could barely force my rigid manhood through her spasming canal. She was moaning unintelligible sounds as I pummeled her pussy with my cock.

I drove deep into Debbie's core. I filled her tight, spasming channel with the entire length of my manhood. She was spasming with a continuous stream of thunderous orgasms. And my own climax was roaring within me. I drove my cock into her even harder and faster. I plowed into her faster and deeper and the semen within me was straining to escape. Just a little bit more was all it would take.

I was like a pressure cooker with no relief valve. I was going to explode; I had to explode. And then I did. Semen blasted out of my cock like cannon shots. My body jerked and ejected gouts of cum, blasting into her deepest core. Again and again I jerked and sprayed her depths with more and more of my essence. I was battering the door of her womb with my semen; assault after assault of cum blasted against it. I would never stop cumming. I didn't know where all of that semen was coming from, but I never wanted to stop.

Then I collapsed. I had poured everything into Debbie's tight body. I had filled her completely with my essence. I allowed her legs to relax and they dropped, splayed wide on the bed. I lay there gasping for breath, while she seemed nearly comatose. I kissed her and she smiled. "Don't move. Stay right where you are. I want your cock inside me forever."

We floated there together and enjoying the intimate connection between us. "I know that I said that I want your cock inside me forever, but I need to pee. Can you make both things happen?"

I rolled off of her and a massive flood of white fluids poured out from her opening. She headed to the bathroom and I went to retrieve a towel to put over the wet spot.

When she returned we all snuggled down together. I had breasts pressed against my back and a breast cupped in my hand. It was a beautiful way to go to sleep.

The next day we didn't get up very early; and when we did wake up we spent a while playing in bed. But nature was calling and eventually we could not ignore its call.

We took another shower together, frolicking and touching every possible erogenous area. After drying off, we trooped into the kitchen naked for some cereal. It was already noon.

Debbie said that she had an 'outrageous' swim suit that she wanted to show me. Laura said that she had another suit that she wanted me to see. Debbie said that she also had a suit that she wanted me to wear.

We went upstairs and Debbie went into Laura's room. She came out a moment later with a tiny bag. "I want to see you in this," she said.

We had been running around completely naked in front of each other, so what would be the big deal?

I went to my room and pulled out the suit. I was still amazed. It was made of clear nylon and consisted of a pouch, a tube, and a string to connect everything. I stepped into the circular elastic that was to go around my waist. That left a smaller, see-through pouch for my balls and a longer, narrow, transparent tube for my cock. I scooped my balls into the smaller bag and threaded my cock into the tube. I was less than half hard and I already mostly filled the tube. But I noticed that it was stretchy, so maybe it would accommodate me.

I went out to the pool and felt totally exposed. I settled on a lounger and waited for the ladies. Laura came out first wearing a side tie, G-string bikini bottom with her breasts completely bare. The seam ran right along her pussy slit and pulled between her lips to accentuate her pussy. She looked more naked than if she was actually naked. My cock was quickly stretching the fabric of my suit. Laura smiled when she saw my growing cock.

Debbie followed a little later; they had coordinated to give each one time in the spotlight. Debbie's suit was a no-coverage suit. It was made of three brass rings held together with bright neon strings. A ring encircled each nipple and the other went around her clitoris. They were designed to draw attention to her nipples and clit, not to cover anything. In fact they caused her nipples and clit to protrude somewhat.

My cock was straining the stretching ability of my suit. "I think that Matt likes our new suits," quipped Debbie.

I offered to apply sunscreen for each of the women. They both accepted. I started with my sister. I pulled the side ties and peeled the string down that ran between her butt cheeks. I secured my cock firmly into the cleft of her ass and began rubbing lotion into her back. Each time I reached forward to do her upper back and shoulders my cock would press deeply into my sister's ass crack. She was lifting her hips to allow me to penetrate as deeply as possible. When I moved to allow me to do her legs, Laura let out a little moan of protest.

I quickly covered her lower legs and reached the flesh behind her knees. I teased this sensitive area and my sister was soon humping against the lounger. Then I began to caress her thighs, especially her inner thighs. She opened her legs wide, giving me complete access to her freshly shaved pussy lips. I traced my fingers over the bare flesh and she moaned. I used a fingertip to track along the surface of her slit and her hips jerked. I repeated again and again until she was constantly moaning and begging me, "Make me cum. Please, make me cum."

I pressed my finger into her tight pussy and finger fucked her, then I began to rub circles on her clit. I rubbed her sensitive nub faster and faster. I pressed slightly more firmly until my sister was mewing with need and pleasure. Then she exclaimed, "YES!" as her body shook and spasmed.

Debbie had been patiently awaiting my attentions. She was lying on her back with her hard nipples protruding through the center of the brass rings that masqueraded as a swimsuit. I placed the tip of my index finger on the hard point of each nipple and worked it in circles. "OOOHHH" she exclaimed. I carried on like this for quite a while; her hips were flexing and pumping as she tried to fuck herself against the air. Laura had roused and came over to see what I was doing. I told her to take care of Debbie's closest nipple and she immediately bent to suck the distended nub into her mouth. That looked like a good idea, so I did the same with the other nipple. And I used my free hand to dip it into Debbie's gushing cunt for moisture, and then I repeated what I had done on her nipples on her engorged clit. It was standing up in the center of the ring nearly half an inch, and I was able to put a finger on its tip and rotate it just like I had her nipples. Debbie moaned, "OH GOD!"

I worked over her clit while Laura and I sucked on her nipples. Debbie was delirious with pleasure and need. I looked at Laura and nodded. We each took a nipple between our teeth and bit down; at the same time I pinched Debbie's clit between my fingers. Debbie screamed. She jerked and spasmed. She flailed and lurched. She was lost to her orgasms. We continued to stimulate her until she pulled her knees up and into a ball; she couldn't take any more stimulation. Then we held her.

After everyone had recovered we went back into the house for another sensual shower. We were going to be the cleanest people in town, but also the happiest. We stayed in the shower until the warm water was running out. Then we got out and played as we dried each other off. We remained naked while we went to my room for a game of 'Truth or Dare'.

We sat in a circle on my bed; each of us sat cross legged (or Indian style). This exposed each of our privates to the group. I said, "The questioner rotates around the circle. Since Debbie is a guest here, we'll let her go first."

"Matt, truth or dare?" Debbie asked.

"Truth."

"Before this weekend, how many girls have you had sex with?"

I said, "I assume you mean intercourse, so five."

Laura said, "Debbie, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Deep throat Matt. Take his cock in your mouth until your face is buried in his pubes for five minutes or until he cums."

I instructed Debbie, "Lie on the bed with your head hanging off the side. Guide me into your mouth. Just before you start to gag, start swallowing continuously and pull me quickly into your throat. Signal when you need to breathe and I will pull back."

She looked nervous but nodded her head. She did as I said, but hesitated at the critical moment and had to back off. After a pause she was ready to try again. "Remember, quickly all the way into your throat as you swallow, swallow, swallow."

Debbie nodded and began to pull me forward. I was pretty deep in her mouth when she rapidly pulled me forward and my cock slipped into her throat. I could feel her throat muscles working, trying to swallow my entire cock. She pulled me forward until her face was completely buried in my pubes. Then she pushed back for a breathe. The next time went easier. My sister said, "Fuck her throat!" I thrust my cock down Debbie's throat several times until she needed another breath. We repeated this again and again. Finally, Laura called, "Time." But Debbie didn't want to give up. She held onto my hips and tried to force me to fuck her throat until I would cum.

"Sorry, Debbie, we'll have to try that again when I'm fresh and am really in need of a climax. But you were wonderful. And I want to do that again with you." She beamed at my comments.

I asked, "Debbie, how many guys have you had sex with before this weekend?"

"None. I wanted you to be my first. I had imagined that for years. You were my fantasy lover when I would play with myself.... And you were better than I imagined; you were worth waiting for."

"Laura, truth or dare. I already know the answer to the question I have, but Matt doesn't," Debbie said.

"OK, truth."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, for now."

Debbie followed up with another question, "Who do you want to be your first?"

Laura looked down and blushed, "My brother, Matt."

I was flabbergasted, but I smiled at Laura.

Laura asked, "Truth or dare, Matt?"

"Truth."

"Do you want to do me? Do you want to have sex with me?"

"You are a sexy little wench and I would love to have sex with you. I am honored that you want me to be your first." Laura beamed at my comments.