My Sister, Her Best Friend, and me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Debbie, truth or dare?" I asked.

"We seem to be sharing, so truth."

"Did it excite you when you were totally naked and answered the door for the pizza delivery?"

"The way that boy looked at me, he looked like he wanted to devour me. And he had an almost instant hard-on. My pussy was gushing and my juices were running down my thighs, I was that turned on."

I followed up, "Would you like to do something like that again?"

"Yes. Actually, hell yes. Please, yes. Yes, yes, yes." Debbie responded.

"How about you Laura?"

"If it's half as exciting as what Debbie has described, why not?"

"I have a suggestion for dinner. I want both of you to put on the shortest skirt and most revealing top you have with no bra and no panties. We'll go to dinner someplace across town where we're less likely to see someone we know. I want you both to be outrageously sexy."

"But I didn't bring any clothes to go out to dinner. I didn't expect to be wearing many clothes this weekend." She said blushing.

"Laura, don't you have a lycra miniskirt that she could wear?"

"Sure, if she can squeeze into it. I think that it's a size 00."

"What about a t-shirt top, something low cut?" I asked.

"I have some cropped t-shirts that should show off her boobs nicely. Maybe even a tube top in XX small or a girl's size 8 or 10."

"If I squeeze into one of those t-shirts, it will probably be stretched all out of shape." Debbie commented.

"Yeah, especially in front," quipped Laura.

The girls went to Laura's room to find the most outrageous clothes they could find. I put on some khaki pants and a red golf shirt along with a pair of dockside shoes. I was ready in less than 15 minutes.

I could hear laughter and squeals coming from Laura's room, and another half hour later they walked into the room. They did look hot. Laura's skirt extended maybe three inches below her butt cheeks and her scooped neck t-shirt showed her chest almost to her areolae, and her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. I could even see the dark circles of her areolae and nipples.

Debbie was wearing a skirt that ended about where her legs met her butt; without wearing panties, she would probably be flashing people almost whenever she moved. She had on a tiny neon yellow tube top that was about three inches wide. It was so tight that it forced most of her substantial breasts out over the top so that they were mostly on display.

"I feel like I'm going out naked," said Laura.

"That's the idea. You're going out in public with just barely enough clothes to avoid being arrested. But you feel naked and exposed. Hopefully this will be as exciting as what Debbie experienced with the pizza delivery guy."

Debbie sat in the front seat beside me and Laura sat in back. I could clearly see Debbie's shaved pussy and red landing strip as she sat beside me. I ran my fingers along the inside of her thigh and felt the extreme wetness of her pussy.

"If you keep doing that to me, I'm going to cum right here."

"I want both of you to be boiling with lust all evening. So don't cum until we get home."

When we bounced into the restaurant (a sports bar type chain), and certainly the girls did bounce, they quickly had the attention of nearly every guy in the place. We were seated at a high top table and I'm sure that many guys got to see much more than they expected up both Debbie's and Laura's skirts. Laura's nipples were hard and clearly visible through her tight t-shirt, and Debbie's breasts threatened to escape over the top of the tight band around her chest.

"Do you see those guys at that table? I'm sure that they are staring at our pussies!" Laura exclaimed.

"I'm so wet that my juices are running down my legs," said Debbie.

I ordered 'tall boy' drafts for the girls and a regular beer for me. Guys continued to ogle their bodies throughout our meal. Laura sat in front beside me on the drive home, and I caressed her thighs all of the way up to her crotch as we drove.

Earlier, Laura had said that she wanted to have sex with me, that she wanted me to be her first. I was pretty sure that she wanted it to be tonight. I had stoked her fires all evening. She was rubbing her pussy on the car seat and rubbing her hand over my cock.

We pulled into the driveway and I opened the door for each of the women and was greeted to an unobstructed view of each girl's pussy. I put an arm around each of them and cupped a breast in each hand.

When we entered the house, each girl began pulling off the little bit of clothes she was wearing. They pulled me to my room and worked together to strip off my clothes. I was as hard as iron.

Laura said quietly, "Will you do me? I've been watching you fucking Debbie, and I want you. I want to know what your big hard cock feels like inside me. I want to feel you spraying your cum deep inside of me. I want you to make me a woman; I want you to make me yours."

I was overwhelmed with the sentiment that my sister had expressed. And I was honored. "Understand that I will never simply fuck either of you. You mean far too much to me. I have made love to Debbie and I will make love to you. I care about each of you; and I hope that whenever you choose to have sex, it will be with someone you care about. Sex is so much better when those involved have an emotional connection.

"Now, lie on my bed and let me make love to you."

Laura climbed to the middle of my bed, spreading her legs and offering herself to me. I knew that she was already aroused, but I wanted her to be boiling with passion. I lowered my face to her shaved pussy lips and traced those lips with my tongue. Laura humped up to me as she moaned. I took her trim, firm buttocks in my hands and lifted her to me. I traced deep into her gushing pussy and retrieved a huge mouthful of her sweet juices. "You are so delicious." I said.

I lapped at her flowing cunt again and again. Then I began to stroke her clitoris with my tongue. I slipped one finger inside her, which seemed like all of the space available, and pumped it in and out while I lapped on her clit. She was frantically pumping against my face and her thighs and stomach were vibrating with barely contained sexual need. Then I turned my hand over to stroke her G-spot while I sucked on her clitoris. My little sister jerked and clenched and screamed as she sprayed her juices halfway across the room.

I lifted her legs as I moved to insert my erection into her. Laura continued to jerk and spasm as my cock slowly penetrated her virgin canal. She was tremendously wet which was a good thing. Her vaginal muscles were contracting forcefully around my rigid member as it slipped inexorably deeper into her body. I pressed forward until I was completely buried inside her. Then I paused.

"God! So full!" She murmured as her hips pumped and tried to force even more of my cock into her. I began a slow and gentle rhythm as I pumped in and out of my little sister. She wrapped her legs tightly around me and pulled me into her faster. I followed her lead and began plowing her virgin pussy with long, hard, deep strokes.

"Yes! Please! More!" She cried. I was plunging deep inside my little sister and she was humping against me wantonly. She wanted everything I could give her, and I would do just that. I was toying with her nipples and driving my cock into her harder and deeper. She was moaning and jerking with her second, or maybe it was her third, orgasm as I pounded my manhood into her depths. She shook and spasmed; she squealed and moaned, as orgasmic waves consumed her like a tsunami crashing to the shore.

I loved to feel her orgasms gripping her. She was inundated with passion and I was a part of that. Her internal muscles were gripping and milking on my cock and my need was building to uncontrollable levels. I thrust still harder and faster into my little sister's hungry twat. She wanted my cock and I was going to give it all to her.

I drove my rod even deeper into her. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing her cervix and her body was responding. I pinched Laura's nipples and her climaxes redoubled in intensity. My cock was straining to explode.

Semen was shooting into Laura's depths; it was battering at the door of her womb. I was blasting another spray of my essence into my little sister's core with every jerk of my hips. I filled her with more and more of my semen until she was overflowing with my seed. I poured myself into her until there was nothing remaining to give except my love, and I gave that to her as well.

I relaxed against her tiny body and then rolled her on top of me, keeping my cock firmly embedded inside her. I wrapped my arms around my little sister and kissed her as I held her. I could feel her body spasm occasionally as aftershocks of her orgasms shook her body. And I continue to hold her until she had completely recovered.

"I have never felt so loved," Laura said. "I was filled with you. I could feel every bump and ridge as you moved. You filled me to the very center of my being. And when you were shooting your seed into me, it was like a direct connection between your heart and mine. While I was giving myself to you, you gave yourself to me. It was incredible."

"Yes it was incredible." I extended my arms to draw Debbie in. "You both are incredible women and I love you both." I had four arms wrapped around me and four breasts pressed against my chest. Minutes before I had expected that it would take some time for me to recover, but the recuperative power of soft warm breasts pressed against my body is amazing.

As she lay pressed against my side, Debbie said, "It was beautiful watching you two together. It was passionate, but I could see that you were making love."

"I hope that you feel the same way when we are together."

"It is beautiful. But you may have spoiled me for any other man." She said candidly."

"That's OK, you two may have spoiled me for any other woman."

We all settled down and rested for quite a while. Laura was drifting in a post-orgasmic haze when Debbie began stroking her hands over my cock. Faster than I thought possible, I was rigidly erect. Debbie climbed onto me and guided me into place. Then she began to move on me. The sensation was indescribable as my cock traveled back and forth and up and down inside her tight, wet canal.

I took her breasts in my hands and caressed them and toyed with her nipples while she pumped on my cock. Soon I was pumping myself up into her as she rode my engorged manhood. She leaned forward to rest her hands on my shoulders and I sucked a nipple into my mouth.

Her efforts increased. I had one full breast in my mouth and the other was filling my hand to overflowing. I was pumping my cock deep into her pussy as she was quickly approaching her climax. Her tight pussy was carrying me to higher and higher levels of passion.

I felt Laura moving on the bed but my focus was entirely on Debbie and the feeling of my cock inside her. And Debbie was getting close; she would climax at any moment. At that very moment I felt a finger exploring my anus and sliding into my back door.

My hips lurched and I blasted a huge stream of semen into Debbie's core, and that was all she needed. Debbie was jerking and flailing as orgasmic contractions gripped her body. I was jerking and pumping wave after wave of cum deep inside Debbie with the force of a fire truck. Our orgasms were feeding on each other as I poured myself into her depths. Each successive spray of semen seemed to trigger another orgasm for her. And on it went until we collapsed into a shaking pile of orgasmic bliss, all three of us.

We held each other and kissed. When we relaxed, Debbie said sadly, "I'm going to have to go home sometime. My parents have already texted me to ask if your parents have adopted me."

"You're already best friends, right?" They both nodded. "And you've had sleepovers from time to time, right?"

"Yes, but how does that solve anything?"

"You have realized that after only a short summer you will be going off to college and things will not be the same. You want to enjoy this bond for as long as possible. And it's just more convenient here. Now, I am taking a class every morning and I will have to study some. But if we could arrange a schedule for me to have a couple hours of good study time, with a real incentive for me to finish quickly..."

"That might just work for all of us. And we could make sure that you study 'hard'," Laura said with a laugh.

"Oh, my. Have I created a monster?"

"No, but maybe a sex fiend."

"We need to take a shower, we're all sweaty and covered with sex fluids."

We took another shower in our parent's bathroom. After fondling and drying off, we returned to my bedroom and cuddled up together. I was spooned behind Laura with my cock tucked between the cheeks of her ass and a breast cupped in my hand. Debbie was snuggled behind me and her large, warm boobs were pressed against my back.

The next morning Debbie went home to get some fresh cloths and to talk to her mom. She understood, but didn't want Debbie to overstay her welcome. They knew that our parents were out of town, and were OK with that, but they did ask if we were behaving ourselves. She admitted that one night we raided the liquor cabinet for some rum and Coke.

"As long as no one was driving," her mom said.

Debbie returned in the early afternoon and we all made love. I watched Debbie and Laura together in a 69 with Laura on top. I joined in and plunged into my little sister until she was overwhelmed with orgasms. I didn't finish, but Debbie wanted to deep throat me again and she finished me off with my seed pouring directly into her stomach.

After a shower together we ordered pizza delivery and Laura insisted on answering the door, naked of course. It was the same delivery guy and he wasn't as surprised as the first time. He stood for a long time ogling Laura's naked body. Finally he said, "Gosh, you're beautiful." Then he handed her the pizza and walked back to his car.

During dinner we each had a beer and a shot. Then we watched another porno video and had another drink. When we returned to my room I asked, "Did any of the scenes make you want to try something new?"

Laura raised her hand timidly. "That scene where the guy was licking her ass hole, and then he fucked her in the ass," she said blushing profusely.

"If you want to try that, I'm happy to do my part," I said. "How about you, Debbie?"

"I don't really want to do this, but I'm curious about it anyhow. There was that scene where the girl had two guys, one in her ass and one in her pussy. What would that be like?"

"Would you like to try a vibrating dildo in your ass and my cock in your pussy? I've been curious about that myself."

"Yeah, that might work, if the fake cock isn't too big," she added.

Laura climbed onto the bed and wiggled her ass at me. She was really getting into this. I licked her puckered little hole and wiggled the tip of my tongue against the opening. Laura squealed. I pulled some lube out of a drawer and smeared her anus with the slippery stuff. Then I used some more and finger fucked her ass good with one and then two fingers. I slathered more lube onto my cock and took a position behind my little sister.

I lined up with her anus and began to press forward against her puckered opening. She groaned but said keep going. She had never had anything this large going through her sphincter in either direction. She was just about to call it off when my cockhead popped through her tight ring of muscles. I waited for her to adjust and when she nodded I began to gently pump myself deeper into her ass. I took it very slow, and after two or three strokes she said, "OK, a little more."

I pumped into her slightly faster until she began pumping herself back at me. I reached around her and grabbed her nipples and began tugging on them as I pumped her ass full of cock. She was really getting into it and she was thrusting her ass back at me forcefully. Debbie interrupted for a few seconds as she crawled under Laura and began to lick and suck on Laura's clit while I reamed out her ass and tugged on her nipples.

Laura was ripped by orgasms from the dual onslaught in her ass and on her clit. I was pounding into her ass as my thighs slapped against her firm buttocks. I was going to cum very soon. My hips began to flail against her butt and I began to spray cum deep inside of her ass. I had never experienced such a thing. My sister's tight anal ring was unlike anything else, and I knew that I wanted to do that again.

Laura was about to collapse and I supported her while Debbie rolled out from under her. I held Laura for a while before going to the bathroom to clean up. I asked Debbie if she had a vibrator that she would like to devote to anal play, and Laura said weakly, "You can use the purple one."

The thought crossed my mind, 'How many vibrators does she have?'

Debbie returned with a purple vibrator that was nearly the size of my cock. I suggest that we play for a while to give me time to recover. We kissed and I played with her tits. Then I sucked on her nipples, first one and then the other. I got some more lube and played with her ass, pumping my finger in and out, then two. I lubed up the vibrator and pressed it balls deep into her ass. Then I turned the vibrator on to about half power. Debbie gasped. I turned it up some more, and then I rolled her onto her back.

When I slid my cock into Debbie's pussy, the sensations were unbelievable. Her pussy was always tight and heavenly, but the dildo in her ass made everything much tighter and the vibrations were off the charts. I pumped into her slow and deep. She was already moaning and panting, and her hips were going wild.

I thrust into her more forcefully and Debbie's orgasms began to rocket through her. I was glad that I had just cum or else I would have been exploding too. I pumped her full of cock again and again. I felt a hand under my balls; I heard and felt the vibrator buzzing at full power inside Debbie's ass and against my cock.

Debbie was 'Ohing' and squealing. She was moaning and pumping. She was totally out of control as her orgasms overwhelmed her senses. I was pounding into her hot box as she panted and vibrated. And then I was cumming. I didn't know where all of the semen was coming from, but I was filling her quivering pussy full of my essence once again. I pumped and poured myself into her until I had poured everything I had into this beautiful young woman.

Then I withdrew and turned off the vibrator. I collapsed beside Debbie and we all three drifted into the sleep of lovers. Sometime later I heard Debbie asking, "Could someone get this thing out of my ass?" And then we slept some more.

In the wee hours of the night I felt someone sucking on my cock. In the dim light I saw Laura looking at me, "Would you do me again?"

"Of course," I replied.

Debbie interjected, "Maybe I could ride your face while he does you?"

I was a little surprised but both girls seemed to be happy with the suggestion. Laura lay down on my bed and I took a position between her legs. I extended my tongue and lightly traced along the surface of her slit while Debbie took her position above my sister's face. I was learning just how good friends they really were. I licked my sister's pussy until she was whimpering with need, then I pushed my hard manhood deep into her pussy with one long, continuous motion.

I sat upright and toyed with my sister's nipples while she licked and sucked on her best friend's pussy. Laura had already been highly aroused and she was experiencing her first climax in almost no time. I took my hands off of her breasts and began to rub her clit while Laura reached up to tug on Debbie's nipples. Debbie was quickly flailing against Laura's face and rubbing her pussy against her mouth and nose. Laura was nearly drowning in Debbie's fluids and I was flooding her pussy with another river of cum.