My Sister, Her Best Friend, and me

Story Info
Two virgins want me to be their 'first'.
11.6k words
4.68
52.8k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is a short story with only limited character development; it's mostly about the sex. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

It was shortly after the end of my sophomore year of college. My summer classes had not yet started so I had a few days to just hang out and relax. Dad had gotten the pool heater going a few days before and some warm, sunny weather had made the water pleasantly warm. I normally wear board shorts to swim, but I wanted to get some sun, so I had put on a Speedo instead.

Our parents were away on a mini-vacation and my younger sister was out shopping with her best friend, so I expected to have the place to myself for hours.

I was semi-dozing when I heard two female voices: my sister and her friend Debbie. They had both just graduated from high school and had been nearly inseparable for years. I debated about going in, but I was really enjoying the warm sun and relaxation. Besides, Laura wasn't much of a pool person, so they were probably going to hang out in Laura's room.

I was lying on my stomach when I heard them come out to the pool accompanied by a stream of female chatter. They settled on a couple loungers a little ways from me and began applying sunscreen. I peeked one eye open and nearly fell off of my lounger. Laura was wearing a tiny, bright red bikini; it was the most revealing thing I had ever seen her wear.

Debbie's suit, if it could be called that, was even far smaller. Tiny triangles barely covered her areolae and did nothing to hide her breasts that were at least a 'C' cup. And her boobs looked delicious. She had certainly developed over the last year. The bottom of her suit was just a tiny strip of cloth that was maybe two inches wide and it didn't completely hide her bright red landing strip of pubic hair. The rest of the bottom was just strings connected together.

Debbie sauntered over beside me and asked, "Would you like for me to do you?"

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I looked at her in surprise and she held up the sunscreen bottle with a big smile. "Sure, that would be great. I hadn't been able to reach my back, so I probably need it."

Debbie straddled my legs and the lounger and began to rub lotion onto my back. My mind was fantasizing about her wide spread legs and the tiny strip of cloth that was trying to cover her sex. She wasn't able to reach my upper back and shoulders so she shifted to sit on my buttocks. I could feel her pussy rubbing back and forth against my butt, and I didn't think that all of the movement was actually necessary, although I didn't mind.

When she had finished there, Debbie shifted and immediately began to rub lotion onto my legs. She started just above my ankles and quickly moved upwards. The higher she went, the more time she seemed to be spending as she rubbed in the lotion. She continued up and up until her hands were running along the flesh of my inner thighs and tracing along the sensitive skin next to my balls and my leg. Debbie spent a lot of time running her fingers along that area on both sides. When she finished, she surprised me by planting a little kiss on my cheek.

Debbie made a point of standing directly in my line of sight as she stood with her legs wide and stretched, lifting her arms high and displaying her mostly naked body to me. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the thin nylon of her tiny top. She gave me a smoldering look that would take a blind man to miss, before she stretched out on her lounger.

Being a 'true gentleman' I went over and offered to return the favor for Laura and Debbie. My Speedo was stretched nearly to its maximum with my erection pressing against the fabric, but I expected that was precisely what Debbie had wanted.

Laura was lying on her back and said that she was fine. Debbie rolled onto her stomach and said, "I would love it if you would do me." There was no doubt about her double meaning.

I straddled her hips with my erection pressed firmly into the cleft of her naked butt cheeks. I warmed the lotion in my hands and began to caress her back and rub the slippery lotion into her skin. I took my time and pressed my cock firmly into the crack of her ass each time I leaned forward to reach her upper back and shoulders. I had released the tie of the string that held the tiny cups in place and I slipped my hands far around each side to caress the billowing breast flesh on each side. Debbie was breathing heavily and squirming by the time I moved down her body.

I straddled her legs and applied lotion to her lower back. When I reached the strings that held her suit together, I untied them and set them aside and then I pulled the string running between her ass cheeks down and out of the way. I caressed and massaged the firm curve of her butt. I traced my lotion covered fingers through the cleft of her ass and Debbie squealed.

I repositioned myself and began at her ankles to massage her legs. I teased and caressed the sensitive skin behind her knees. Debbie was squirming and she had spread her legs wider. I spread more lotion on her legs and knelt between her legs as I massaged the backs of her thighs. I shifted and sat on the lounger and placed her legs on top of mine. Then I worked higher up her thighs. With her legs spread out like this, I could clearly see that her pussy lips were shaved and glistening with moisture.

I stroked my fingers along her inner thighs and Debbie moaned. I caressed them and massaged them; in the process I was pulling her pussy lips open for me to view her opening. I continued to caress her thighs ever higher and higher. Debbie was humping against the lounger and moaning more loudly.

Then I reached the apex of her thighs. I traced my fingers along the outline of her pussy lips and Debbie exclaimed, "Yes!"

I repeated this several times until she was whimpering and moaning, "Please?"

I insinuated my finger just slightly into the slit of Debbie's wet pussy and traced its length. "Oooohhh." She moaned. "More. Please more."

I ran my fingers along her dripping slit again and again and again, pressing slightly deeper into her on each pass. When I allowed my hand to reach her clitoris, I rubbed it in firm little circles until she began to jerk and spasm. "Aaaaiiiiieeeee!" She cried as she was gripped with her powerful climax.

When she had relaxed, I stood and gave her a kiss on her cheek. My sister had one hand inside her bikini bottom and her other hand had pushed up one cup of her top and it was on her breast. The bright flush of red on her chest and neck said that she had just had a climax as well.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek as well. Then I went in to take a shower.

I had just finished soaping up when the shower door opened and Debbie stepped in. She was completely naked and immediately began running her hands over my soapy body. She pressed her substantial breasts against my back and reached around me to grip my erection. I had been considering jerking off, but this seemed like a much better idea.

When Debbie had me fully erect, she twisted my shoulders and encouraged me to turn around. Now I and my rampant erection were facing her. She lifted my hands and placed them on her breasts. I knew what to do with that.

I caressed her full breasts, enjoying their weight and substance. I toyed with her hard nipples, tugging and twisting them lightly. "Please, I want you. I've wanted you forever," she murmured.

"Not here. Not like this," I said as I turned off the water and opened the door. I took a fluffy towel and dried Debbie off, except for one place that seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of moisture. Then she dried me off.

I led her out if the bathroom and toward my bedroom, but when we reached Laura's door, Debbie pulled me in there. Laura was sitting in her desk chair and Debbie lay down on the bed. She lifted her arms and spread her legs. I looked at my sister, and she nodded.

I climbed onto my sister's bed and crawled between her best friend's legs. I lowered my face to her shaved pussy lips and ran my tongue along the length of her sweet sex. Debbie moaned a delighted sigh. I repeated this again and again, each time with just slightly more pressure and dipping just slightly deeper into her pussy. Debbie was becoming more and more vocal. "Please, make me cum. Please fuck me! Give me your cock. Please give me your cock."

I started to flick her clitoris with my tongue at the end of each stroke and Debbie was going wild. She was humping against me and moaning and begging for me to do her. I slipped a finger into her slot and was amazed at just how tight she was. I pumped my finger in and out of her while she begged for me to fuck her.

I began to focus my oral attention on her clit until she was vibrating with barely contained sexual need. When I began sucking on her clit, I turned my hand over to stroke her G-spot. Debbie screamed. Her hips lurched and jerked. Her body clenched into a rainbow arch, jerking and spasming at the same time. I reduced the intensity of my stimulation and she collapsed onto the bed, still shaking and spasming. I could see the undulations of her abdomen as her orgasmic contractions rippled through her.

Then I shifted position and pressed my engorged manhood against her entrance. She was extremely tight as my member forced its way into her depths. But she was also extremely wet, and so I slid all the way into her. I paused for a second to savor the feeling of her tight pussy gripping my cock. Then I began to stroke in and out of Debbie in long, strong strokes.

I lifted her legs onto my arms and I caressed her breasts as I pumped my cock into her depths again and again. Debbie was jerking and humping uncontrollably against me as her orgasms continued to crash through her.

My need was building as her tight pussy contracted around my cock, gripping and milking it for the cream it would soon provide. I was thrusting into her harder and faster, driving myself deeper and deeper into her. I wanted to reach her very core to bathe it with my seed.

Harder and faster; faster and deeper. I was ready to erupt deep inside this beautiful young woman. Just a little bit more, just a little bit harder, a little bit deeper. My semen exploded into her depths and the battering spray attacked the entrance to her womb. Her orgasms seemed to intensify as I sprayed cum into her like a fire hose. My hips jerked and flexed; with every thrust I sprayed another blast of semen into her depths. I don't think I had ever cum this hard or this much. Again and again I pumped more semen deep inside of Debbie until I was totally spent. Then I collapsed onto her ripe breasts as they heaved as she gasped for breath.

I rolled to her side and rested until I had regained my senses. My sister's swimsuit was in disarray with one lovely 'B' cup breast completely exposed and the panties pushed down enough that her dark pubic bush was partially visible. I toyed with Debbie's bright red landing strip and said, "That was lovely and I enjoyed it immensely, but what brought it on?"

My sister said, "Debbie has had a crush on you forever, you are the only guy she has ever even talked about. Now that she's an adult, she decided that she was going to act on her desire; and here we are."

Debbie was lying next to me and smiling. "I've wanted to do that ever since I understood what sex was all about. I turned 18 last month, and Laura had told me that you would be around, so I decided to make it happen. And it was wonderful. In fact it was far better than my wildest fantasies. I hope that we can fuck regularly all summer."

"I really did enjoy it, and I'm not committed to anyone else at this time, so we might just be able to make that happen. Laura, what are your thoughts?"

"I will invite Debbie for many sleepovers. Watching you two makes me so horny; I can't control myself."

"You can join us anytime you want," I quipped.

Throughout this conversation I had been toying with Debbie's bright red pubic hair and her pussy. "You had me totally satisfied, now I'm horny again," she said.

I rolled towards her and kissed her, pressing my tongue through her lips. She immediately responded and our tongues were dancing together in an intimate and sensual dance. I was caressing one breast; and when our kiss broke, I began to suck on her other nipple. I looked at my sister and nodded slightly, giving her permission to join us in any way she wanted.

Laura knelt on Debbie's other side and replaced my hand with her mouth. Now Debbie had two mouths sucking on her nipples. She was moaning and brought her hands up to hold each head firmly against her breasts. Soon she excitedly said, "I need your cock!"

She released our heads and climbed onto me, straddling my hips and guiding my cock into her tight, wet channel. She began pumping her hips against me trying to find the right motion. Soon she was moving forward and back, up and down, in a delicious continuing movement.

I was thrusting myself gently up into her letting her set the pace. After a few minutes I was surprised to feel my sister also straddle my legs. She wrapped her arms around Debbie and began to caress her breasts and nipples. Debbie's pace quickened almost immediately.

It was a very erotic sight watching Debbie riding on my cock and my sister's body pressed against her back, her hands working on Debbie's breasts and nipples. "Oh my god," Debbie exclaimed as this continued. I pumped more forcefully into Debbie's tight cunt.

Laura was really working over Debbie's nipples. She was pulling them and twisting her nipples much harder than I would ever consider doing. And Debbie was nearly beside herself with lust. She was pumping against me furiously and grinding her clit against my pubic bone. I was thrusting myself ever more forcefully up into her.

I could feel that my cock was throbbing and ready to explode inside Debbie's hungry twat. I slipped my hand into the point of our joining and dampened my fingers with our juices. Then I began to stroke her clitoris in rhythm to her thrusts. After watching this for a few moments, Laura pinched and tugged on Debbie's nipples, hard.

Debbie screamed and clenched and jerked. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vice and I exploded into her depths. I was spraying my essence deep into her spasming core as she jerked and flailed uncontrollably against me. Laura held her and kissed her neck as she tugged on Debbie's teats. Her orgasms were ripping through her one after the other while I jerked and sprayed more and more semen deep into her pussy.

Finally Laura rolled off to the side and Debbie collapsed against my chest. I held her as she lay with her breasts squashed against me and my cock still embedded inside her tight pussy.

She lay there for several minutes before beginning to move. She slipped to my side with an arm and a leg draped over me. Laura shifted to do the same on the other side. Debbie said, "I don't think that I can ever move again."

Laura was gently humping her pussy against my leg. "I may be horny forever," she whimpered. My arm was wrapped around her body and I pressed on her butt, giving her stronger contact against my leg and assuring her that humping against my leg was OK. She was pumping her pussy against my leg harder and faster. I could feel her moisture on my leg as she was intensely rubbing her clitoris hard against me. She pumped faster and faster as I pressed her tight against me. Then she exclaimed, "Yesss," as she convulsed against me and her pussy shook and coated my leg with a profusion of her fluids. She jerked and pumped against me for what seemed like several minutes before she began to relax. Then she stretched up to kiss my cheek.

We all rested and dozed for a while. Laura finally said, "I'm getting hungry."

"I'll call for a pizza delivery, but I need to take a shower."

"I think that all three of us would fit in Mom and Dad's big shower," Laura said.

Debbie and I were already naked and Laura's suit was half way off, so she pulled it off and left it on the floor. The three of us walked downstairs and into our parents' suite. We climbed into the large shower and soon were rubbing soapy hands over each other's naked body. This was the most intimate contact that I had ever had with my sister; it was the first time that I had seen her naked body since we were children.

Laura had definitely grown up into a lovely young woman. Her 'B' cup breasts looked perfect on her tiny frame, and my eyes were constantly drawn to her lush pubic bush.

Debbie had a more womanly figure with larger breasts and wider hips. Her red hair and red landing strip were erotic and tantalizing.

Both women made sure that everything was squeaky clean. I had twice as much to do to make certain that every crack and crevice of each woman was just as clean. Everyone was clearly aroused by the time we stepped out of the shower. I dried Debbie while she dried Laura and she dried me. It was sort of a round-robin with towels.

The doorbell rang just as we were leaving the bathroom. I had paid for the pizza when I ordered, but someone was going to have to answer the door. Debbie walked straight to the door, and opened it wide standing there without a stitch of clothing. The young man gaped. "Here's your pussy... I mean tittie... I mean... fuck." He handed her the pizza and fled to his car.

We all laughed. I opened the liquor cabinet and brought out a bottle of rum. I put ice into glasses, added a liberal pour of rum, and topped it off with Coke. We sat naked around the kitchen table eating our pizza, drinking the rum and Coke, and chatting amiably. As we were finishing I refreshed everyone's drinks and suggested that we watch some movies on the big screen in the family room.

I went to my room and got my laptop and brought it back to connect it to the TV. The girls looked at me strangely until the video began to play. It was a hard core porno video. The three of us were squeezed together on the love seat with me between the two women.

The opening scene showed a black man fucking a big tit gal from behind. Her big tits swung below her chest and dragged on the sheets as he pounded into her from behind. Just before he climaxed, he spun her around so that she could put her open mouth right in front of his spurting cock. She took several huge streams in her mouth and several more across her face and tits. Then she sucked his member into her mouth until he had nothing more to give her. She made a big deal of swallowing and showing that she had swallowed all of his cum.

The next scene was a 'school girl' in uniform being reprimanded by her teacher. She said, "I will do anything to please you. Please don't punish me." He tore open her blouse and ripped off her skirt. She was naked underneath. Then he pulled out his cock and put it in front of her lips. She immediately sucked it deep into her mouth and bobbed her head on his engorged cock. She made a big show of pressing his cock deep into her mouth. She began frigging her pussy while she sucked voraciously on his cock. This continued until the teacher's hips jerked and he bellowed out his climax. She had cum dripping from the corners of her mouth and onto her small tits. She opened her mouth to show how much cum was in her mouth before swallowing it, then showing that her mouth was empty.

There was a three-way scene with a girl riding cowgirl style and the other girl riding the man's face. Another scene showed the man holding a woman's legs up until her knees were touching the bed beside her head. There was a girl-girl scene where he entered the one girl from behind while they were licking pussy. Another scene showed a woman with her head hanging off the side of the bed deep throating the man while another woman was eating her pussy. Another scene showed two women taking turns sucking on the man's cock and alternately catching his ejaculation in their mouth. A man and a woman were sucking on a woman's nipples and the woman's clit was being rubbed until she climaxed and sprayed her juices across the floor. And other sex scenes continued going on and on.