My Sister in Law Ch. 05

Story Info
This is a story of how I got my Sister in Law pregnant.
2.2k words
4.09
6.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Mike. My wife Karen and I have three young kids under 6 years old. To say life is busy is an understatement. My wife's sister Rachel and her husband David, have a 11-month-old girl named Becky. Becky is the splitting image of her mother Rachel. She is also my daughter. The only people on the planet who know that Becky is mine is my sister-in-law Rachel, her husband David, and me.

Rachel is also eight and a half months pregnant with her second child, my baby. Once again, its only Rachel, her husband Dave and I that know about that.

Karen and I had been planning a trip to Mexico for a holiday for some time. I was excited to go. I was a little sad my mate and brother-in-law David was not coming as there are several golf courses there that we would have had fun playing together. That was when Karen, my wife, burst into the room and announced, I have good news and bad news Mike.

I hate it when someone says that. I have good news and bad news. Every time they then say, which one do you want first. I am bad news first kind of guy. Hopefully, the good news outweighs the bad. Get knocked down and then get up again kind of thing. I have always thought the other way around never works. Good news and you are on a high and then the bad news could knock you flat. Better give me the bad news first I said.

The resort in Mexico called, Karen said. They have had a fire at their facilities and their air conditioning has been destroyed. They are closing the resort for 2 weeks to fix it. I am so sorry honey, but the Mexico holiday has been cancelled. O shit I said. We have your mother coming to look after the kids for a week and everything. What is the good news I said, please tell me some good news.

Karen said, I have called the Mountain Range resort, and we can go there for a week instead. And guess what, Rachel and David can come with us. Even though Rachel has only 2 weeks to go with her pregnancy, she is keen on one last holiday break before the baby comes and mum can look after all four children at our place. Do you know what that now means Mike? You and David get to play the Rockey's golf course. I know that has been on your bucket list for some time. It is the only golf course in our state that cost $1,000 a round, with caddies and a 3-course meal at the 19th hole. Hopefully, that makes up for the disappointment of Mexico honey, Karen said.

That was good news. The Rockys golf course has been ranked as a top ten golf course in the USA. My handicap was down to a respectable six and David my brother-in-law and mate was down to a two. We both had talked about playing this course, set in the mountains, at some stage in the future. As it turns out, at some stage, was now. I was excited and the thought of the beach in Mexico quickly faded away.

The Rocky's resort was fantastic. An indoor pool, a gym, four restaurants, tennis courts, five bars and the most amazing golf course I have ever seen. This was going to be a holiday to remember I thought, and I was not wrong.

After a lovely meal, the night before, and an early night, David and I teed off at 9.05am on a beautiful autumn day. Our golf was impressive. After 9 holes both David and I were one over par. We were both hitting the ball well and the greens were fast and true. As we teed it up on the 10th hole, David turned to me and said, it does not get any better than this mate. We had a fist pump as a way of agreeing. David had become my best mate, and I was loving being on the course with him soaking up smells, sights and sounds of the golf course that day.

We both finished the eighteen holes with a 75, 3 over par. We were both happy with that, given the difficulty of the course. That might knock a further shot of your handicap Mike, said David. You're coming to get me I can see that he said with a laugh. Karen and Rachel joined us for dinner at the 19th hole. The meal was fantastic as was the company. I could not help think Rachel looked radiant. She was definitely glowing. And while only a couple of weeks to go in her pregnancy, she did not look too uncomfortable and was slim (except for the baby bump and her bigger boobs) and looked as beautiful as ever.

We were staying in adjoining room with a connecting door. The suites were very nice as the resort was a five-star resort. We had a night cap before retiring to bed around 11pm. David announced he was going to go for a light job in the morning. He asked if I or Karen wanted to come along. I declined saying I was a bit tired from the golf today. To my surprise Karen said she would go, as she wanted to get a little fitter. The thought of being alone with Rachel for a little while, made my

heart, and cock, jump a little.

The next morning all four of us had a light breakfast, before David and Karen set out for their jog. They were going to jog around the golf course. I estimated that would be about 5ks and would take them around 45/50 minutes. Karen was not really a runner but on the odd occasion she did jog with me, her pace was slow, so I knew it would not be a quick run.

As they left and I watched them jog toward the golf course, I announced to no one in particular, that I was going to take a shower. I walked past Rachel, paused, and kissed her on top of her head, whispered that she looked divine, and continued to the bathroom where the shower was. It was a large shower. I reckoned you could shower six people in there at once. There were four separate shower jets. As I say, the place was a five-star resort and the fit out was impressive.

I started the shower, stripped down and stood under the nice hot water. The water pressure was superb. I lathered up my body and started to sing one of my favorite songs. I was looking at the door to the bathroom when I saw the doorknob start to turn. I then saw Rachel open the door, let herself in to the bathroom, and quietly close the door behind herself. She did not say a word. She stood there, slowly removing her clothing. Once naked, she walked into the shower with her arms outstretched for me.

Our mouths were together in an instant and the French kissing was urgent and hungry. Rachel pulled away and said I love you Mike and started to kiss me again. My hands found her enlarged breasts and her hard nipples found themselves between my forefingers and thumbs. My hands roamed her body, feeling her baby bump and my right hand found her pussy which was dripping wet with her pussy juices. At that moment, I do not think my cock has ever been harder. I was in seventh heaven.

Rachel got low, with water splashing all over her face and body, she took my cock into her mouth. I played with her hair as she sucked me lovingly. She used her tongue like an expert as she bought me to the brink, only to push my cock away, teasing me, knowing she wanted my cum somewhere else.

Rachel turned around and bent low, as much as her baby bump would allow. I came in behind her, the water splashing down on us both. I positioned my cock at her beautiful entrance and easily pushed myself inside of her. OMG, what a feeling. The warmth, the comfort. I loved the way my cock felt inside her. As I picked up my thrusting, I realized I was in love with this person. I was in love with Rachel. This was not sex. We were making love.

I picked up my pace and was slamming my cock into my sister-in-law. She was crying out in joy, pushing back against my cock. She moaned and then came, all over my cock. I could actually feel her vagina contract, then expand, then contract again. That was all I could take, and I to came flooding Rachel with my cum. So much cum that my balls ached as they were emptied deep inside of her. OMG, this sex, it feels life changing for me. I love my wife Karen, I do, but my love for Rachel, who is eight and a half months pregnant with our child, at that moment, was the most intensive feeling I have ever had in my life.

We playfully dressed, kissing, held each other, telling each other of our love for each other. It was nice, it was deep, it was a genuine connection. Not long after David and Karen returned from their jog. Both were a bit sweaty and both retreated to their respected showers to freshen up. It had been a wonderful start to our day. We spent the day relaxing, playing tennis, having a lite gym session, and reading books on our deck. We enjoyed a lite dinner that evening and retired for the evening at about 11pm. We were halfway through our holiday, and we were all loving the break away. Just before bed, David said he was keen to repeat the morning jog and Karen said she was keen too. I thought it was good she was trying to get fitter.

The next morning, we had a lite breakfast again. Rachel this time stayed in bed saying she needed to rest as the baby was moving around inside her that morning. David and Karen were dressed in their running gear and set off for their jog. As an afterthought, I decided to join them. They were about one hundred meters in front of me when I closed the door behind me. I could catch them up easily and started off at a reasonably brisk pace. To my surprise however, instead of jogging to the golf course, they turned left and appeared to be jogging toward the gym. They must have had a change of plans I thought to myself.

The gym is close to our apartments so I could not catch them before I saw them open the gym door and go inside. I was a minute or so behind them but slowed down to a walk and started stretching my body in preparation for the gym session the three of us were about to have. Because it was early morning, there was nobody else around apart from two young runners who passed me and yelled out hi as went on their way. I opened the door and went inside the gym.

David and Karen where nowhere to be seen which confused me. I went to the gent's changing rooms and David was not in there. I did not want to go into the ladies so I started looking around wondering where could they be? At the end of the complex there are family changing rooms, so I looked in there. The far booth had the door closed and it looked and sounded like there were people in there. My heart froze and my mind started racing. Were David and Karen in that family changing room. And if they were, what were they doing.

I quietly walked over to the changing room. I noticed that while the walls were about eight feet tall there was no roof. I went into the room next door, but I could not see over into the occupied room. I went back out to the gym, found a chair, took that chair into the room next to the occupied room, placed it down, and eased myself up to investigate.

I was frozen to the spot. My whole body started to shake. I lost control of my bladder and tears rolled down my checks. There was my wife Karen, on her knees, with Davids's cock deeply in her mouth. I wanted to look away, I wanted to scream but I could not move as I watched my wife give my best friend and brother-in-law a blow job, that he was clearly enjoying. Both Karen and David had their eyes closed.

My head was spinning. Did Rachel know about this? Did Karen know about my infidelity with Rachel? What had David told Karen? Hong long had David and Karen been doing this? By the look of how comfortable they were together, this was clearly not their first time. At that moment, it felt like my world was collapsing around me.

To be continued.