All Comments on 'My Sister-in-Law Cheated'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

Why would the wife become a slut to save her sister? thats a plot hole

ReadyOneReadyOneover 3 years ago
Cut the last 3 paragraphs.

The pictures are redundant; his description of Mary is nothing new to her.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
rofl

he married that, that's funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it

You do weave a good story

BUT, Why have the protagonist be a drunk that needs the help of alcohol to make decisions?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

She was a lying cheating slut twice over when he married her

Are we to feel sorry the moron married her?

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Style Guy

Your tale was a real beauty, both in your plot and character portrayals. It's nice to read one where the hubby ends up with suitable retribution. Cheers

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Nice BtB story, but what I don't understand, is why did he marry her in the first place?

She didn't have the decency to tell him about the prom date in high school, which is a shitty way to treat someone you're supposedly in love with. He was stupid to forgive that basic lack of respect. Then they got back together... and she dumped him a week after going to college so that she was free to go wild for strange cock.

Why would he even consider marrying a woman that had:

1) previously dumped him.

2) probably fucked dozens of guys.

Pump and dump her as payback... sure. But marrying that whore? If a woman dumps you, it's painfully obvious that she's just not that into you. Move on and never look back.

Then Mary turns out to be a deceitful, secretive slut, just like she's always been the entire time he knew her. The only real surprise is that she had to be blackmailed into it... I could totally see her being there voluntarily (and she clearly loved being gangbanged like the nasty skank she is).

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Good story, Mr. Guy. Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Well done .No cucks here. Thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Enough variations to make it an interesting story!

5

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great burn, and yes, Mary was one dumbass stupid bitch. She deserved everything that happened to her. As did her sister.

I felt sorry for her poor innocent parents..

What poor bastards to have such vile disgusting creatures as their daughters

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
ok

I'll guess that she had three or four loads of cum on her face and was blowing cum bubbles. "will" is a future tense word, *I guess that she had three or four loads of cum on her face and was blowing cum bubbles.* u dont put a future tense word into a past tense sentence. i mention this bc u did this repeated times so thout u should know. i can poke holes in every story but i enjoy it enough not to care. well except for the first comment i made after read that he married someone who hides the way she did. hard to feel any emotion for the MC. u lie down with dogs, then are surprised that u get fleas. stupidity can be quite funny

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Yeah I enjoyed it Immensely..Nice touch about Him not burning the books..

Could there possibly be a part 2 Please?!

5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

Outstanding

This is what a BTB story should be

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Nice story, Mr. Guy. Write another, please. Randi.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Major plot hole

You described Chris’ job as one which would require a high level security clearance. He is now toast as far as that is concerned, and he was the second he discussed working remotely and going off the grid.

This is a common mistake writers here make, when their main characters are all highly successful professionals. Having your main characters being just ordinary Joes avoids this problem.

This was a bros before hoes story, and you wrote Chris as more concerned about his friend than his wife. Ratting out his sister in law was never going to turn out well; any woman is going to be close to and loyal to her sister. A more interesting story would have been if he went all righteous on his sister in law but Mary had not been cheating. That creates a more complicated conflict.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

That was a nice example of a well used idea being written at a high level. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story on a man with balls. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Normally......

.... your narrations are straight 5 star candidates. However, this one isn't. It's not finished. The blackmail thing doesn't make sense without explanation. Too many loose ends. Only three stars this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LOL. Oh man, that was great! Very well written and a great story. I'm gonna have to check out your other stuff now. Thanks for posting. That was easily 5 stars.

BrentJWBrentJWover 3 years ago

The blackmail defense just never works for me. Especially for this one. Only a person of well below average intelligence could think that caving to blackmail could possibly hope that it all works out better. Otherwise, a pretty good tale

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

love the style of your writing, rock on

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Good read just needs to be finished feels unfinished

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Revenge done the "Sicilian" way, very nicely done. Although to complete it, the images of the wife and sister should have "accidentally" been made public.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I really like your work. I feel empathy for your characters and you tell a story very well. By the way, viva the nutmeg state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did he marry her to begin with?

I don't understand why he got back with her after so many lies in highschool than college? That should've been a HUGE red flag. Anyone that condones, help deceive, justify cheating is usually cheating themselves.. if my husband found out I knew a friend or my sister was cheating on her husband and I said nothing.. he'd think I too was doing it. He's a big believer in birds of a feather flock together. Wh2n jenny refused to answer his questions, I instantly knew she too was cheating. She didn't seem upset at her sister. She was more upset at her husband for telling. I'm really surprised this guy didn't think on that. I'm surprised he didn't have her investigate. I don't care if it's her sister. The way she acted towards her husband had me wondering why is she going so hard for a cheater? Even going so far as to lie and say Jenny only cheated once. It seem to me he knew what he was getting into when he married her. She never was honest with him in their relationship. She didn't tell him about going to prom, she broke with him in college so she can start dating, I don't believe she was faithful than either. Why not cut your loses while you still can? Why marry her? The story was good. I liked the writing but it was pretty predictable. It didn't shock me to find out she too was banging the same guy her sister was.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Many thanks for a well balanced, interesting story that didn't involve a knowing cuck. Plus, retribution performed in a realistic manner instead of the main guy turning overnight into some Special Forces expert. Cheers.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

He should have posted the videos online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. Got some great revenge on Mike. Kicked Mary to the curb and beyond. Well written story with no obvious flaws. Well done.

imhaplessimhaplessover 3 years ago
Nice

Some original features and the right outcome. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
he is dumb

Well he had multiple proofs that she was a cheating slut way before he married her, so he was really retarded to go with her, and the mother in law seems to be the origin of the problem, this story needs a new chapter where the father in law discovers the reality about his wife and that maybe his 2 daughters aren't his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And the road rose up and went the other way

Cheaters excuse number?

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BTB Very Well Done!

Smart and savage.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

What nasty women. Good story that is well written. Love the bad ass husband but what happened to his bro in law?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Well done

Can't think of anything missing in this story. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
First, the cast of characters is so long that I couldn’t keep up with whom was who.

Second, there was no emotional investment with the characters. No one I could identify with, like or dislike. Every person was a stock, cardboard caricature of a person. Every motion, every nuance, every action magnified and blown out of proportion. There was no climax, no denouement, no nothing. The supposed ending was less about moving on and more about just hurting people.

Frankly, if a husband can brag about how much he had someone hurt or has ruined their life and not she’d even an iota of human remorse or fear of being caught....then that is an example of a sociopath and not a human.

Lastly, if they had a totally fulfilling marriage then there would have been no reason to step out. It’s evident that there marriage wasn’t the happy one you portrayed. Fulfilled people don’t cheat. So either there was no affair or they weren’t fulfilled.

Good luck with future stories.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very good, but you forgot to tell what happened to Scott and Jenny afterwards. Please tie up to loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"DEVICE" not DEVISE! He might have "Devised" a plan to put a DEVICE in her car. DEVISE is not a noun! A device is a noun.

And again a DEVICE is a noun, a piece of equipment or mechanism (according to Websters.)

and DEVISE is a VERB: to INVENT OR PLOT (again per Websters.)

so "he keyed the communication devise on his shoulder" He didn't key the communication PLOT on his shoulder, he keyed the 'Piece of equipment' on his shoulder.

He didn't put the PLOT in her car, he put the DEVICE (piece of equipment) in her car.

OMG. And you're not the only one, another of my favorite LW authors can't get these words straight either.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Well.

That escalated.

Bit ott but a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

Looked like it was going to be an interesting story at first with a cheating sister in law rather than a cheating wife. But then it just turned into a typical outrageous sluts and full bore revenge story.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Wow! good story. Hardcore with the actions of wife and sis in law and their ... pimp? But what the wives did is harsh. Hubby was justified in what he did. Feel sorry for the wife's parents. Damn - you sucked me in, I forgot it was fiction! Damn good story except for a couple of spelling errors that didn't slow me down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Hard to fap to but I managed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not enough justice to go around.

I can't recall ever reading a story in which I despised every single character!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Ordinary storyline, extraordinary execution. A treat to read. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And THAT is how a BTB should be done!

Boom!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you have become one of the best writers on this site

please keep writing your stories your way.

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
Excuses, excuses.

The whole “I was blackmailed” excuse is just stupid. It never goes away and usually just gets worse. The MC was right, when threatened, trust your spouse to help you end the threat.

Good story and well written. Please continue to write. The LW category is being overrun by the masochist cuck writers. I was about to give up on LW, but writers like you have kept me engaged. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep em Happy

At home and they wont be out looking for something to satisfy their itch.

Seems like so many authors currently in this forum may be having trouble with their insecurities and other short comings.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Powerfully sad story. 5*****

It didn't go where I anticipated and that was a surprise. Some people, most often women, just can't cut the strings and stand up for what is right. They need the approval and support of sisters, mothers, and such. However it ends, there is always a lot of sadness.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I don't usually care for back story, but it seems useful here as we see that her idea of being exclusive is somewhat flexible.

/

"Jenny told me he had an open marriage." - Even if HE did, Jenny didn't.

/

Arggh! You can't sue the employer, or even Lover Boy. The WIFE can file sexual harassment charges.

/

Of all the blackmail excuses, this has to be one of the dumbest! She submits to being a slut to keep her SISTER'S sluttiness secret?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God complex

Mr, perfect sure has a god complex does’nt he.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story from the Style Guy about a stone cold, lying, cheating bitch. Mary lied and deflected with the cold calculation of a psychopath after Jenny was caught cheating. She even fooled her patents. The blackmail thing was another obvious lie from the willing whore. Chris didn't hesitate at all as he took his revenge , with a little help. Thank you for writing the final confrontation with Mary. Readers need a little closure too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story except that the protagonist got what he deserved

I almost stopped reading when he took her back after college so that she could become a three time loser. She'd proven herself unworthy twice and he ignored history, so of course was doomed to repeat it.

I'm glad to have kept reading, though, as the rest of the story was enjoyable even without feeling sympathy for the protagonist.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

An interesting story that could have been taken in several different directions. It worked very well. 5*, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. Thanks for the offering.

Throughout the story and Chris and Mary's relationship, Mary exhibited numerous "red flags" that brought into question her truthfulness and fidelity. Character traits she was lacking from. Obviously, they didn't register with Mike until after being confronted with her cheating with Mike and his buddies.

Cheaters cheat because they can and because they fill entitled to cheat. Plain and simple cheaters suck. They cheat because of their fuckedupness and lack of character.

WittonWittonover 3 years ago
two star trash

A paint by the numbers sort of BTB piece. The only thing that distinguishes it in the slightest from all the others in this genre is that the characters are so over the top as to be parodies

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: keep em happy

if this is your excuse for these kind of women, then these women shouldn’t be married. These kind of women are free to scratch their itch all they want. But men also have the choice not to be married to them.

I dont care if women slut around as long as they bankroll their lifestyle instead of marrying and having their husband pay for it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "I like it" - I didn't see him as a "drunk."

/

"Jenny told me he had an open marriage." - We now know THAT was a bald-faced lie, since she was actually actively involved with the cheating herself!

/

fausttusfausttusover 3 years ago

the story was solid.

But there's a few item an editor could've/ should've noticed.

A couple of wrong words used be instead of by, but didn't take away from the flow of the story.

And in another part, the father's name is used instead of the sister-in-law's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL!

It had to be "Sal" that took care of the beating? Gotta love the Mafia. This was certainly hardcore BTB. Right down to his last words to Mary. I just have to ask - Angry much? Because it sure felt like it.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Ditto:

What 26thNC said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He got what he married, . . .

who's fault is that? She was faithless from their high school days, continued to be selfish and arrogant, and was never a woman of character, intellect, or virtue. So why did he marry her?

Who becomes a whore to protect her sister? What priority is that? Who thinks her husband who owns guns is afraid of a gutless woman-hating predator? Did she think he had anger issues with target paper? Who doesn't know that if the sister is busted it will eventually come out that she was a gang bang whore along with her sister? Did she think the guy who threatened to black mail her sister would protect her? Why? He loved abusing women, and who knew that better than Mary?

Loved the retribution, but can't swallow the marriage to Mary to begin with. She had demonstrated her empty character and obvious stupidity from the time he first met her. He got what he deserved for marrying the brainless whore. Maybe he'll be more careful if he gets another chance.

And if he doesn't off Mike he'll deserve that revenge as well. Trusting that Mike fears him is about as smart as trusting that Mary loved him.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Good story except that she agrees to a gangbang to stop her sisters videos going on the Internet. To stupid to see the same thing happening to her, that bit of the story didn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She fucked for her sister being blackmailed

Sorry pretty dumb she wasn’t . This story did not work. It’s your story as you made everybody into sluts for dummies .

jsh1138jsh1138over 3 years ago
If there's nothing erotic about it, put it in non-erotic

Also it wouldn't hurt to deviate from the "I have all the connections and smarts but I couldn't see the most obvious thing ever coming a mile away" formula once in awhile either

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok...

...I'll give you *****

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 3 years ago
Damn

Story was greatly written. The subject pretty much sucked. I hate seeing marriages fall apart. Seen it happen to friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star pos story for erotica

The title says how this story is.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
ONCE YOU CROSS OVER that line ALL THE REST BECOMES SO NATURAL

however the payback which happens wont be acceptable. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All Most Five

Pretty good story. Almost 5 Star but the black mail thing hurt the tale.

Agreeing to sex with a fellow and his friends because he has video can only result in one thing: more video and/or black mail. Wifey would have to be pretty stupid and her sister scum of the earth to let her do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I will never understand...

How people upvote unsexy bullshit like this.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Good Story 5 Stars

First, I'd like to say it was thoughtful and a very nice story. I do have a couple of things that didn't sit well with me.

First one the whole high school prom thing. The way I saw it she had just gone to the junior prom with the MC (he is a junior), she decides to do a nice thing for her neighbor who is autistic by going to the senior prom with him, thinking she will have a chance to go to the senior prom with the MC when he is a senior. Sure, she should have talked to the MC about it first, but she was planning to do that Friday. Her not telling the MC earlier to me was the product of an immature teenager procrastinating doing something hard.

But here is the thing he was equally immature, even though he was a year older. He should have at least talked to her and not just reacted immaturely and ended things on the phone without hearing her out. He doesn't know if she caught the neighbor crying because no one would go to the prom with him, and feeling sad for him she impulsively told him she will go and then realized oh fuck I already have a date. He doesn't know why she didn't talk to him earlier, and the reason he doesn't know is because he was too immature to hear her out. He knew she was doing it out of charity and not because the neighbor was this studly guy that she preferred to take to the prom.

The second thing that troubled me was during their post divorce meeting she asks him if he had been faithful during his first year of college when they were still supposed to be together. He doesn't answer the question. But we kind of have a clue that he probably wasn't. He says that he didn't take the college breakup hard because he was popular and had no problem dating. So, obviously, he wasn't faithful to Mary the first year in college. Plus, she wasn't shady with the whole college breakup. She realized she wants to be free during college and she was completely upfront with him. She did exactly the right thing in that situation and I don't see why he would use that as an example of her "not trusting him."

Of course, the above doesn't take anything away from Mary fucking the other men and everything that happened regarding Mark. The whole blackmail thing seems to be off to me. I mean if someone has blackmail on your sister where it might threaten her marriage, you don't then give the potential blackmailer material on yourself which can then destroy your marriage. His response to that was totally valid. I liked everything he did, including not burning the books which would have equally hurt the father-in-law. I hate stories where the wife cheats and the cheated on husband thinks that gives him carte blanche to fuck over his kids, his wife's family, etc.

I don't think the high school thing and her wanting to be free during college were predictors to what ended up happening. Human beings are designed to want to find patterns to things, even when sometimes they don't exist, so I can see in a real life situation the MC doing exactly what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn it! I don't care if it was a good story! I can't cum unless the stupid cuck takes her back and eats the cream pie!

Sincerely,

Several irritated degenerates who had horrific childhoods

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Brutal

Excellent. 5

robinhodrobinhodover 3 years ago
There are things I don't like:

these include OTT violence; OTT sexual behavior outside marriage; important loose ends left lying. This story has all of these.

I still gave it 5 stars. Why? Because it passed my prime test. I could not stop reading it .

ReedRichards made good points. I bet he also read it right through.

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
Nothing to add to jsh 1138

Only smiling how stupid the plot is

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

great writing, decent story and satisfying btb.

thought you could've added a one-pager romance story with Trish.

Chris at the end still has a bitter sharp bite to him, it would've rounded him off a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

Hard to understand how he didn't know she was a gang bang whore for over five months. There would have to be some signs both physical and behavioral.

Glad he didn't cover up and let his love blind him. No way to reconcile from this shit storm she caused. Hope she gets STD's and suffers.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Good Story

Always nice to have good friends in low places when you get put in this type situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't feel sorry for Chris

He knew what kind of woman Mary was. He was just a fallback option for her.

funtimes6969funtimes6969over 3 years ago
Karma

A great story!!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@Powersworder — because the transgressions happened years ago...

...during volatile teen years of high school and early college. And remember, at any age before ~25-30 y.o. 3 or 4 years can seem a lifetime (unfortunately at my age 3-4 years passes in a blink of an eye).

@ReedRichards — agree, that would be the more interesting story. And the story I thought it was going to be, before Mike gave the incriminating photos and video to Chris, thus turning the story 90° from where I thought it was going.

But he did burn Mary and Mike good — real good; one of the best here in a long time.

But that Mike was a dangerous character. Easily blackmailing married women as whores, he probably had little restraint in using physical means to get what he wants, including revenge. It was good that Chris had access to someone with even less scruples than Mike.

@BrentJW — blackmail often works. How do you think the KGB turned so many Western sources? It usually starts with a small indiscretion, then a slightly bigger one, until eventually you find you’re doing highly illegal and/or treasonous things that you’d never dreamed of doing in your worst nightmare, but continue for fear of being caught by your own authorities.

Should you turn yourself in? Yes. But how many people went to the authorities, confessing their sins as they should have? And how many got themselves deeper and deeper into trouble? How can you know the blackmailer will be caught? How can you know if the blackmailer will get punished by “the system”, or get released on bail or their own recognizance or parole?

A sort of analogy — I broke a neighbors window when I was ~12y.o. I knew my father would find out about it sooner or later, but instead of coming out and saying I did it as soon as he came home from work, I lied (by omission) for hours with just the slimmest hope he wouldn’t find out. I knew if I confessed I’d be punished, but if I denied doing it, and was found out anyway, the punishment would be much much worse. But that slim tiny microscopic ray of hope of him not finding out was what kept me lying... until, several hours later, the neighbor knocked on the front door with THE golf ball in his hand.

People put off the known pain of today until the possible pain of tomorrow, knowing that pain will be worse — but it’s tomorrow. Why do people put off going to the dentist for a slight toothache today, which might require a filling, when they know if they wait until tomorrow (actually next several months) it will worsen and be a pulled tooth or root canal and crown.

~~~~~~~~~~

I too was thinking the videos and photos might “accidentally” be released, but on 3rd or 4th thought realized Chris really likes/loves his in-laws, as exemplified by Chris not burning the books. To expose the girls sluttiness to the world would hurt them too.

Don’t know if TSG/author can handle it, but going into greater detail of the videos and photos would be a prime way of making this a more “stroke worthy” story.

Wow, that got long. Anyway — 5-stars

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Viciously wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked some of your other stories, but this one did not work for me at all. Props to you for branching out and doing something different, though

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Same old plot - why not switch it up?

How about reversing the plot a bit? What if Mary decided NOT to go with the scumbag, but is conflicted at first about how to deal with Mike and fucks it up at first, then needs her husband’s help and trust. They don’t at first know what a scumbag Mike is, so use the wrong approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Read

I thought this was another great story, thanks SG. I always find it interesting that some of the harshest critics have nothing to offer themselves, like enderlocke27 and Whackdoodle. lol sbrooks103x, did you really take the story THAT literally Mary cheated to stop her sister from being blackmailed?!? lol wow!!! I need to play poker with you! lol She cheated from the start. Some girls are just whores, like Mary and her sister. And some guys just can't see it because they are too close like Chris. They have a skewed view perception of reality. It took the pictures to finally see it in his wife.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
No real justice

The writing was good, but I cannot say that for the content.

The asshole was beaten up, but I still dislike stories where participants are made heros for engineering assault and battery even on bad guys. It is much harder to engineer justice without criminal conspiracy.

At the same time, Janet and Mary might have suffered divorces, but they were perhaps better off being unmarred, and so there was no justice as to the sisters.

I also dislike stories that have crap like " there is a restraining order keeping you away from Mr. Christopher Harrington, his home and his work." No judge would agree to a restraining order keeping a wife away from her own home due to a divorce (Mary had not yet been criminally charged at the time).

Finally, Mary's sex scenes were so unbelievable that it constrained interest in the story. How could her husband not have noticed that his wife had been punctured for months by a variety of men. Story lost all credibility and interest at that point.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Damn. That was good. One of the best I've read.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago
@etchiboy

It doesn't matter that her "transgressions" happened years ago. She already wrecked their relationship twice before... why risk exposing yourself to a third betrayal?

There are huge numbers of single people out there... literally hundreds of thousands of fun, sexy girls, who don't come with her baggage. I just don't understand why guys like him keep coming back for more emotional abuse. Just move on FFS!

Mary standing him up for prom was a shitty thing to do. They'd been dating for years and this was their last big social occasion together for High School. Going to the Prom with someone else was bad enough (whatever the reason), but not even doing Chris the courtesy of telling him was a terrible way to treat her boyfriend.

The breakup during college was far worse though; pure hypergamy in action. Mary dumped him because she didn't value him as a boyfriend and was looking to trade up. If she genuinely loved Chris, there's no way she'd treat him that way and more importantly... wouldn't be interested in fucking other guys!

Leopards don't change their spots. She proved twice before that she neither loved or respected him. Chris was a fool to marry that whore.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago
@johnadp

You're always so quick to defend the whores in these stories...

"she asks him if he had been faithful during his first year of college when they were still supposed to be together. He doesn't answer the question. But we kind of have a clue that he probably wasn't."

No, idiot.

He didn't answer her question about being faithful during his first year at college because it wasn't worth dignifying with an answer. She was basically accusing him of lying to her about being a virgin when they first slept together (which shows Mary never really trusted him).

"I was able to come home often and was thrilled to exchange virginities on a March Saturday night, shortly after her eighteenth birthday."

In March... that's the end of the spring term. So when he went back to college, he was there during April/May before coming back home to Mary for the summer. If he could resist temptation during the first two terms, why would he suddenly start cheating on her for the last two months? He loved her and there's nothing in the story that implies he was unfaithful.

"She did exactly the right thing in that situation"

You're kidding right? Ten days before Mary dumped him, they'd promised to stay faithful and get married straight after college. If she was having second thoughts about the future of their relationship that was the time to raise them with him... in person. Instead, she led him on until they went back to college... and then abruptly dumped his ass with a "Dear John" email!

Mary was a thoughtless, self-centred bitch. She hurt Chris over and over again with her shitty behaviour... and isn't deserving of any sympathy. Chris was an idiot to even think about giving her a second chance after she dumped him in college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's such a shame

When a fairly decent writer gets it in his head that this miserable type of story should somehow end up on an erotic literature site. Next time turn it into a Hallmark movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did the right thing

Got some revenge on Mike and a divorce from his lying wife.

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. The Husband got every thing out of the way. Gave his Ex more then she deserved and her F_ Buddy exactly what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome !

This is the second time I sat and read through this and am more impressed than I was when I originally read it. I was able to empathize with Chris much more this time. You (through Chris) really handled the situation. Not realistic in today's society, but boy oh boy did it strike a responsive cord within me and, in reading other comments, many of the other readers. This has to have been your best "Loving Wives" effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely Done.

The havoc wreaked on the pimp and the threats to his family were pretty evil, but appropriate.

All in all, I'd say it was done with Style.

5*

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Cheaters always have some lame excuse!!! BTB!!!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

I really can’t say for sure what I liked about your story - but I did. I suppose that deep down I would want serious revenge on evil people. I will look forward to more of your stories. Thanks for sharing.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 3 years ago
Ouch heavy BTB

I mean not violence but the long term mental pain!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
Unbelievable

So he married a woman that had dumped him for other men before and is surprised she turned into a cum dump?

So she was a slut to begin with. At least we know the why. Which is my litmus test for a 5 in a BTB story.

Why he maried her... who cares at this point.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
2203 Followers
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.