My Sister-in-Law Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mumbled a profanity and was advised, "Just do it. Sit down and let her talk. Get it over with."

"Here's what I'll agree to. Have Mary sign the papers and you approve everything, so it's official. I'll meet with her for one hour in a conference room at your office after she's signed the papers"

I heard, "that should work," before the call ended.

Three days later, I was sitting in the conference room. June, the paralegal, knocked on the door, opened it and told me, "Everything has been signed off and notarized." She nodded and backed away from the door leaving Mary standing in the entrance.

She had obviously put some effort into her dress and makeup, but that didn't matter. Mary was a knock out, at least to me, even dressed in a sweatshirt and ponytail.

She circled the table, bent down and kissed my cheek, before taking a seat across from me.

"Are you as nervous as I am?" she wanted to know.

My initial thought was, 'What a weird way to start,' but I gave her question some consideration.

I shrugged and admitted, "I'm not nervous. I'm more anxious. I want to get this over with and be able to get on with my life."

Tears started running over her cheek when she told me, "I was blackmailed. Mike was going to put videos of Jenny on the internet."

Her Dad had called me early in the divorce proceedings and told me the same thing, so I wasn't surprised.

"It might have started with blackmail, but I watched the videos. I've seen you orgasm thousands of times and they were real. You begged for more cock. You begged to be fucked harder. You were begging every second there wasn't a cock shoved down your throat." I was getting madder be the second and needed to calm down.

After a few moments, I continued, "You may have felt coerced but that isn't any reason to fuck up our marriage. Just because you found out Jenny was a slut does not mean you needed to turn yourself into a slut."

Mary exploded, "I was so confused and didn't see any alternative. What could I have done?"

"You could have...and you should have...trusted me."

I was angry when Mary rolled her eyes. I continued, "Together with Jenny, we would have gone to the police and filed a report. We'll never know if the police could have developed the evidence to do anything. We do know that his wife and employer would have found out and we would have had a tiny bit of satisfaction. Even more important, we'd still be together. Unfortunately, you didn't trust me. Truthfully, I don't know if you ever did."

"What kind of bullshit are you talking about?" Mary wanted to know.

I answered with a question. "Do you remember why we broke up the first time?"

"The first time? Do you mean in high school?" Mary looked utterly confused. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"In high school, you didn't trust me enough to tell me you wanted to help your neighbor Jimmy and go to his prom with him."

"You've got to be kidding me! I was a dumb high school kid and I was worried about hurting the feelings of my first serious boyfriend."

"Where you a dumb college kid too?" I asked. When she gave me a questioning look, I continued, "On Labor Day weekend, before you started college, we made love in a raft on Simpson Lake and after we promised that we would remain faithful and get married after college. Your promise lasted ten days."

Mary angrily asked, "Are you telling me that you were completely faithful the first year you were in college?"

I shook my head and ignored her pointless question. "My point is, whether you agree or not, I question if you ever trusted me. I don't think either of us would argue that I have every reason to not trust a word that comes out of your mouth at this point. You straight-out lie. When you're not lying, you are playing word games and hiding the truth."

Trying to change the direction of the conversation, Mary told me, "I haven't seen Mike since all the trouble started." When I smirked, Mary asked, "What?"

"Mike had an unfortunate accident. He's not able to perform at his previous peak level."

"What are you talking about?" Mary asked.

With an ear to ear grin, I answered, "Among many injuries, both of his testicles ruptured. One was surgically removed."

Her voice was barely above a whisper, when she asked, "How could you possibly know?"

"I know...because that's what I paid to have happen."

Her hands covered her face, as she stared wide-eyed across the table at me. "He's a vicious man Chris. I'm scared for you."

"I met Mike a few weeks after his accident and we had a very civilized chat. I'm almost positive that I convinced him our association needs to end."

Mary's expression changed from frightened to love. I'd seen that look countless times over the years. "You still love me!" she nearly shouted.

I was so surprised at her outburst that I laughed.

Mary was obviously frustrated and said, "You can't tell me that you don't love me."

I shrugged and told her, "You're right. I can't say that I don't love you. I also can't say that I do love you. What you need to understand is I am unwilling to put the time and effort into growing any love that's left in me."

Mary nearly exploded, "Why would you ever say that!"

"It's simple." I looked directly into her eyes and told her, "You aren't worth it."

Mary sat back and noticeably shrunk into her chair. Tears continued to stream down her cheek and I could see that she was breathing through her open mouth. I reached into the folder that had been sitting on the table in front of me and took out three pictures. One by one, I placed the pictures in front of her.

The first picture clearly showed Mary naked with her legs spread wide. A woman was eating her pussy and a man was fucking her throat. The second picture had Mary on her hands and knees. She had cocks driving into her mouth and pussy. In the third picture, Mary was on her knees and she was smiling. I'll guess that she had three or four loads of cum on her face and was blowing cum bubbles.

"The bottom-line for me is my future children and I deserve someone better than that vile woman, as our mother and wife. Goodbye Mary."