My Sister-in-law Paola in Prison

Story Info
A story of fiction about my sister in law and me.
1.5k words
3.67
9.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a doctor, I have been divorced since nine months, due to high costs I was forced to look for a job that would ensure good earnings, even if away from home. Through a friend of mine, a lawyer, I was asked to be a doctor in a new model prison on a small island near Sicily.

The prison houses prisoners convicted of sexual crimes that did not involve major violent acts (serious injuries or death); in the prison there are both men and women who are always left naked, it is allowed to make love but any act of non-consenting sex is punished with three more months of detention for both.

I have to do a clinical examination at the entrance and check every 15 days. I started the job since 3 months and in the dead times I leave the prison and go to the beach to swim and sunbathe, now it's a routine and personally the fact of seeing naked men and women is neither hot nor cold.

I'm reading the day's program with new entries, when I see a name on the list that makes me jump: the same as my sister-in-law Paola... is it possible? I read the file: the date and place of birth are the same. Paola is single and a teacher: three years before a parent had lodged a complaint against her for acts of lust against her son. Knowing her for years for her firmness and chastity (although I had tried flirting her several times because I like her very much) this was impossible. A lawyer friend had filed a counter-action and everything seemed to have ended in nothing. As a matter of fact the complaint had gone ahead and having changed her house the hearing notice had not been received and she had been sentenced to three years in prison! Intrigued, I turn on the security television which allows you to view the prison's internal rooms and turn on the recorder.

At that moment Paola enters the reception, the guard asks her generality therefore invites her to deposit all the accessories and personal clothing in a box, she would not want but is forced by a spanking with a wooden racket. In short she is naked, she covers her crotch with one hand and her breast with the other, she is ordered to stand at attention, then she is accompanied in the shower room: the detainee standing is tied to two-tube wrists and ankles on a revolving platform, then a guard with a pressure pump before uses the foam in front and behind and then rinses it like a car wash. But now she is not just any prisoner: there is Paola with her ass always wanted in front to me, her small tits her still childish groin despite having exceeded 40. I can't help but masturbate! A sound and then they lead her naked to my studio. When she sees me she startled and tries to cover up the intimacy and asks me what I do there, I tell her that I do my job and how sorry for her condition she would have to obey and be seen by me.

I take the weight and height then I ask her to walk a few times back and forth in the studio: the spectacle of her small moving buttocks is indescribable, I film her and take a secret photograph: my penis bursts into my pants! Paola has a childish scoliosis, with this excuse I ask her to lean forward with her legs slightly apart showing the rosy and virginal anal flower and the pussy covered with a delicate down: splendid! I ask her to lay her on her back on the bed, I calmly visit her, I check her breast with profession but with pleasure, palpate her abdomen and finally put on the gloves, take a little cream, rest on the little lips and start a slow and pleasant gynecological examination, continue for a few minutes and Paola involuntarily starts to get wet, moaning silently.

Now comes the most desired moment: I put her on her stomach, I start to massage her shoulders and her back but my eyes are nailed to her wonderful buttocks, she relaxes a little and I take the opportunity to explain the characteristics of the prison which she doesn't know, it is clear that if she does not want to have unwanted sexual intercourse has to stay awake because the rooms, although individual, have no doors, so I suggest to be be my nurse by day, so in the dead spaces she could have taken a nap! She says to accept even if I repeat that she will always have to remain naked except for a pair of white stockings.

Now I go down to massage her buttocks, she contracts a little but I gently open them and approach her ass putting more and more on display the beloved asshole, in this slow movement the vagina opens and closes bringing it slowly to a delicate pleasure; I take the moment to put her in doggy style and without so many preambles I begin the rectal exploration: it contracts immediately making the operation impossible. I call the guard to keep her buttocks open while I examine her, but she still wriggles like a wild filly. At this point, I put a roll under her belly, blindfold her, and tie her to the wrists and knees. With a little cream I open the road with difficulty in his little ass between screams and moans, first with one then with two fingers, when I pull out his anus is obscenely open and ready to be sodomized, I make a swab for faeces: I tell the guard that I have to take him to the lab and ask the guard to take Paola to the dormitory.

Instead I stay there, the guard waits a moment then tells Paola that he would have sodomized her to punish for her insubordination, in reality it's me who laid bare my swollen cock covered with vaseline and started to smash it. He opposes himself with all his strength but slowly the tip opens its way and penetrates a few centimeters between her cries and screams making my cock even more eager. I move him away a little, I take a run and spam! I slap it all inside! Now I plunger forwards back for a few minutes, she doesn't scream anymore and starts to moan until I flood her insides with my semen. Not moaning for me was hard! I pretend to go back to the room, scold the guard for not bringing her back to the dormitory. Now I tell her to take a shower and go to the room, we would meet again in the afternoon for her work as a nurse.

Paola get back after less than an hour, the face is a mixture of fear and discouragement, she walks with her legs semi-bent and widened... she tells me what she had been "guarded" and as soon as she arrived in the dorm after lunch she had been forced to pass between two rows of prisoners who were feeling her in every part, thus forcing her to say that it was she who wanted and forced to get on all fours and fucked in the ass by what looked like the boss. I console her by embracing her, carefully avoiding touching her bottom, she thanks me giving me a kiss on the cheek. I feel a little naughty! I lay her down on her stomach and apply a cream with anesthetic on her burning ass, she's getting better and giving me another kiss, this time on her lips even if very chaste.

That afternoon she always worked close to me, unfortunately she didn't have time to rest and when she returned to the dormitory she was already tired.

The following night Paola did not sleep a wink and was destroyed in the morning. At this point I make her a proposal, she knows that I have always wanted her and therefore I propose her to become my mistress, only in this way will she be able to avoid being harassed. I will be able to kiss her and make love with her using her pussy every time I want and the little ass twice a week. Without hope Paola answers yes.

I get naked and in less than no time I'm making love with her. Gradually she too feels pleasure and finally reaches orgasm. I kiss her tenderly, so I put her prone and with so much anesthetic cream I penetrate her ass, which by now is already accustomed to me, meekly welcomes me. He turns to me, kisses me on the mouth and in a whisper tells me: "it was beautiful I want it every day, both in the pussy and in the bottom and if you can do it even more times a day, I love you!" I've realized the dream of my life!