My Sister-in-Law, the Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the earplugs out and the patches on her eyes off because it was time to try another tact.

What I'd been doing was alternating the pain and the pleasure in quick succession with each other. But that isn't how a domestic violence relationship works. The abuse is prolonged in a domestic violence situation, and the pleasure is sparing and irregularly spaced.

My new tactic was to leave Chrissy aware of her surroundings but to control those surroundings. Chrissy had no way of knowing day from night as there was no sunlight. She couldn't tell morning from afternoon or how long she had been in the dark or in the light.

I would yawn prodigiously to aid my deception and say, "Enough for tonight. Now ... shall I leave the vibrator turned on and on your clit, or inside you on your Gspot? Or should I leave the electric current zapping you all night? Hmmm. Decisions, decisions."

Either option I used didn't matter because I turned every light off, leaving Chrissy in total darkness and alone for varying periods. Sometimes, after just an hour, I'd come back with her meal and greet her as if a solid 8 hours, or more, had passed. Other times I would wait 12 to 18 hours before bringing her a meal.

The next thing I did was to give her no pleasure, just hour after hour of intense low-grade pain. Finally, Chrissy got to the point that when I turned on the light, she would immediately start begging me to hurt her more because the pain she was receiving was less than she now needed to get off.

"I need to cum so badly, John! You have to do something so that I can orgasm, please?" She pleaded.

For four days, I ignored her pleas for leniency and slowly ramped the pain levels up.

When I turned the lights on on the fifth day, Chrissy was pushing her hips yearningly up off the bed. Her hair had been plastered all over her face. It was apparent the pain level had reached that exquisite nirvana point. Chrissy was experiencing continual orgasms, one after the other, every few minutes.

When her fevered eyes found mine, she moaned, "It's too much, John."

"Unnnhhh, unnnhhh," poured from her mouth as another orgasm ripped through her.

"You have to give me a break, please, John. I'll have to yell red, otherwise."

Chrissy had been locked with her feet in the stirrups for almost ten days. As a result, she was starting to develop bed sores from the pressure points.

I undid the straps holding her to the bed and removed the probes from her pussy. Her legs were weak from the lack of activity, so I had to help her to her feet. Looking at where the pressure sores were starting to develop, I felt a little guilty. I didn't want to deform or permanently mark the woman. I just wanted to break her into a complaisant cock and pain-loving slut.

Very gently, I helped Chrissy across to the shower and bathing area. Supporting almost all of her weight, I carefully cleaned Chrissy down. I washed her from head to toe using lots of soap and warm water and applied some ointment to the bed sores. Then I lowered Chrissy to a sitting position so I could wash her hair. Chrissy turned her head and nuzzled my balls.

"Hmmm," she moaned. "Let me taste you, John, please."

Smiling to myself, I took my thick 7-inch cock out of my pants and offered it to her lips. I'd been looking forward to this stage since I took her. Now that Chrissy knew I could make her cum fast and often, she wanted to share some of her pleasure with me. Offering to suck me off was a good start in her rewarding me.

The problem was that Chrissy wasn't very good at giving head and gave me close to the worst blow job ever. Her lips didn't cover her teeth, so the sensitive head of my cock was being dragged painfully over them. Plus, she could only accept about the first two inches into her mouth before retching as my cock hit her gag reflex.

Noticing that I wasn't reacting well to her attempts at oral, Chrissy pleaded, "Please tell me, John, what aren't I doing right? I've hardly ever sucked a guy before because I hate the taste of cum. But I want to reward you. What do I have to do to make it better?" "

I responded, "There'll be time for my pleasure later. At this stage, what I want is for you to learn to embrace the pain and come to crave it. Once you allow yourself to be aroused by pain given anywhere and anytime, we can work on how to show your appreciation to your lover by worshipping them with your mouth, tongue, pussy, and ass."

"Do you think I'll be able to?" Chrissy asked.

"You're already most of the way there, little miss chrissy," I told her. "All you have left to learn is how to crave the pain so you can cum, and to yearn for your man's semen as your reward for being a good little slut."

"If I can orgasm to the pain, you'll let me have sex with you?"

"There's a little more to it, but cumming to the pain is the first step."

"What other steps are there?"

"Let's make it past the first step, and then we can discuss what is next."

"And if I'm unable to do it? If I can't learn to enjoy the pain?"

"Then you make a late appearance at Cancun, and I head home," I smiled.

"What happens now?" Chrissy asked.

"You go back on the table, and I start torturing you again, so the pain and pleasure get more closely melded together in your mind."

"Gawd!" Chrissy exclaimed. "I'm not sure I'm ready to cum again yet."

I gave Chrissy another dose of pethidine and then put some stimulating gel on her nipples and clitoris. Next, I reattached the TENS machine, set it to its lowest setting, and reinserted the probes into her pussy. Then, replacing the eyepatches and the earplugs, I left Chrissy alone and took a much-needed nap.

The insistent beeping of the machine woke me a few hours later. Stretching and yawning, I examined the readings. To my shock, it showed Chrissy's pussy was both wet and hot. I moved across to her reclined body to see her hips writhing and thrusting with soft moans issuing from her mouth.

Moving quickly, I picked up the vibrating wand, turned it to its maximum setting and applied it to the patch over Chrissy's clit. Then with a deep grunt and a long, exhaled whistling moan, Chrissy came.

I rechecked the readings. There was no mistaking it. The probe measuring contractions sent a regular bouncing message to the reader. The temperature and dampness inside her cunt showed Chrissy had enjoyed a minor orgasm.

I was ecstatic because this was the first time Chrissy had cum for me without first receiving large amounts of pain.

Temporarily removing the patch over her clitoris, I added some more stimulating gel, then slipped the vibrator inside her pussy and onto her Gspot. Placing the wand back on her clit I worked both vibrators in small circles over and around her two pleasure centres simultaneously.

The readings showed that Chrissy was reaching a crescendo again. Her pussy temperature and wetness were close to maximum, and her quim was contracting and opening in a fast rhythm.

I waited until her gasps indicated Chrissy was about to cum. Then, just before she did, I ran the electrified metal clothes pegs across her nipples, down her belly and onto her clit. I timed it perfectly. The pain hit her just as her orgasm blasted off. Screaming and thrusting hard up against the magic wand on her clit, Chrissy exploded into a pussy-juice gushing orgasm.

"OMFG!" She screamed. "Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! OMFG! What have you done to me? OMFG! I can't stop it! Oh, fuck, yes!"

Chrissy passed out as I dragged the lead across her nipples for the third time.

Turning everything off and removing the eyepatches and earplugs, I waited for Chrissy to come to. I didn't have to wait that long before Chrissy's eyes fluttered open, and she stared at me.

"That's a good start, little miss chrissy. You may make a total pain and cum slut yet. But you deserve to be rewarded for accomplishing part of your goals. What would you like?"

"I don't suppose you'd let it go at that, and we can get to the fucking each other senseless part?"

Shaking my head, I replied, "It's only a start, little one. First, you have to learn that I am your Master. That the barest word from me is a commandment to you. You will need to know to obey instantly everything I tell you to do, including cumming on demand.

"Is there something other than the dried food you make me eat, then?"

"I have a selection of frozen meals. Would you like chicken pasta or a spag bog, or there's even a roast dinner? Which one would you like?"

"Chicken pasta, please, Master," she replied.

Instead of just undoing Chrissy's hand ties, I let her up. She needed a little support to get to the dining table but could make the last few steps unaided. She was tucking into a microwaved chicken pasta dinner a few minutes later. Chrissy ate silently for a time, but she kept starting to say something before changing her mind and stopping.

"Speak, Miss Chrissy. What's the worst that happens?" I told her.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. "May I ask why you're doing this to me?"

"Because I can, and you asked me to, little miss chrissy," was my response.

"You said that before. But no, really, why are you doing this to me?"

"Firstly, little one, I'm doing it because I'm sick and tired of your high-handed attitude and behaviours. My brother deserves better than a wife that fucks six out of seven of her house and grounds staff but not him. He doesn't deserve a wife that goes to Cancun once a year to spend a month fucking college boys and girls but won't let him near her. He deserves a wife who cares for and loves him and wants to have his children. By the time I finish with you, you will be that wife.

But I'm mostly doing it to test my theories on why people stay in abusive relationships. Plus, I want to see if I can smash pain and pleasure so densely into you that your brain cannot tell the difference and will react to hurt as if it were a pleasure."

"So, I'm some kind of experiment, then?"

"Yes."

"How do we proceed? Chrissy asked.

"Learn to embrace the pain. Drink it into yourself until it becomes a pleasure. Accept it as sexual stimulation and enjoy being beaten, tortured and even raped. Accept me as your Owner and Master, and learn to worship me as your giver of life and love and pleasure.

If you can do that, then you have my word that I will return you to your husband. Then all you have to do is please him. Bruce doesn't want much, just a wife who loves and respects him and wants to have his children."

"What's to stop me from deciding you're raping me and going to the police as soon as you release me?"

"Nothing, Christina. Let me repeat. If you want to stop, say 'Red, John," and I will release you and take you home or to the airport so you can head to Cancun.

But, if you're planning to accuse me of anything, remember that I have literally hundreds of hours of recorded footage of you fucking everyone other than your husband. I also have video of you doing drugs with Carlos (the pool boy), and I have the recordings off your cell phone of you doing drugs in Cancun. Also, don't forget I have copies of all the lesbian sex you and your friends recorded.

If you accuse me of anything, I will release it all to PornHub before posting it to your father, your husband, and all the media outlets."

That certainly got Chrissy's attention.

"Why don't we just make love, John? I will fuck your brains out until it's time to go back. You will then drop me home, and I promise not to say a word."

"If all I wanted to do was fuck you, my little slut, all I would have had to do was give you the come-on at one of the parties we were at together. I've seen how you lick your lips when you look at my groin. I know how badly you want to be fucked by what I have. You would have let me between your legs whenever I wanted."

Chrissy blushed, "I didn't think you'd noticed," she mumbled.

Chrissy had finished everything on her plate, so I took her to the bathroom so she could do her business.

I even let her pull the curtain around the commode so she could do it privately.

"Will you willingly walk across the table and get back into position, or do I have to force you?" I asked.

Chrissy tried to walk across haughtily but failed as she kept taking nervous glances over her shoulder to see if I would react. The little show of defiance didn't bother me. She was still doing what was asked.

Once she was securely strapped down again, I leant forward over her face and whispered, "Defiance only extends your torment, little miss chrissy. Keep showing it if you wish, but remind yourself there's a price to pay."

With that, I turned the flow on the electrical torture device as high as I dared and ran it across her nipples, collarbones and stomach as she screamed.

Once Chrissy orgasmed and passed out from the pain/pleasure cycle, I reinserted the probes, added the gel, attached the TENS machine pads and turned it on. The earplugs and eyepatches were placed back on her, as well.

I sat and read as I waited for Chrissy to regain consciousness. I must've dozed off because the readers woke me again. According to the monitor, Chrissy was showing signs of arousal again.

Working swiftly, I removed the probes and positioned the fucking machine in front of Chrissy's pussy. Then, removing the double-headed dildo, I replaced it with a thick fake dick about the same size as my cock.

The dildo curved slightly upwards and should rub against Chrissy's Gspot as it pushed in and out of her.

Turning the machine to its lowest speed, I turned it on and watched as it thrust slowly into Chrissy's pussy.

A low, almost inaudible moan was forced from Chrissy's lips.

Smiling, I moved the machine forward so more of the dildo would scrape across Chrissy's Gspot.

Her moan was much louder this time.

I grabbed the leads from the electrical flow device and attached one end to her left nipple. The pain from the peg biting in caused another low moan.

Taking the magic wand in my right hand, I turned it to low and held it against her clitoris. Then, unwillingly, it seemed by the hesitant way she did it, Chrissy's hips began to gyrate up and down, meeting the thrusting dildo.

As the dildo moved forward, Chrissy would lift her hips to meet it as if it was her lover's rigid cock. She would then let her hips drop down as the dildo moved backwards out of her. Finally, with a shuddering moan, Chrissy came. As she did, I dragged the other clip across her clit and down onto the entrance to her vulva.

"Oh, Fuck!" She yelled. "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck! OH, MY FUCKING GOD! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Chrissy's eyes fluttered open, and she looked at me in almost wonder as I removed a patch and an earplug.

"Good girl," I told her. "I have hope for you now. Rest now, my soon-to-be whore. Tomorrow, we ramp things up again."

I replaced the patch and plug and left her alone for a time. It was about 1.00 am, according to my watch.

Getting some sleep proved problematic. I was both excited and nervous about Chrissy's two orgasm events. I was excited because she had cum but worried because, both times, there wasn't any pain involved at the beginning. They seemed to be a reaction to the euphoria induced by the pethidine and stimulating gel rather than me causing her pain, as I was hoping.

I don't know how long I lay there before Chrissy's soft moaning woke me up. I flicked on a low lamp so I could see what was happening.

Chrissy's hips were thrusting in time with the pulses of the TENS machine at the dildo that was still in her cunt.

I hadn't taken the peg off her nipple, so that was the only pain she was receiving. I thought she was again reacting to the stimulating gel and the endorphins created by the contractions of the TENS.

I watched for nearly twenty minutes as Chrissy continued moaning and thrusting her cunt at the dildo. She seemed very close to the edge of an orgasm but couldn't quite get there.

I took a riding crop from my bag. Being very careful not to get too close to Chrissy or touch her, ensuring she would remain unaware of my presence, I waited until Chrissy had pushed her pussy as far forwards as possible. Then I brought the crop hard down onto her clitoris.

She almost literally exploded.

"Oh, God! OMFG! Oh, fucking hell! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Fuck me! I'm cumming!" She screamed as juices poured from her pussy.

After Chrissy had cum, she burst into tears. I let her cry for a few minutes before turning the lights on and taking her eyepatches off and earplugs out.

Once her eyes focused on me, I raised an eyebrow. Chrissy said, "It's just all so intense, John. First, the pain, then my orgasms. I dread the pain, but then my cunt throbs and I yearn for it. Then it happens, and I cum, but then I start dreading the pain again. Smiling, Chrissy facetiously said I think you're destroying me.

"Yes. Yes, I am," I smiled back at her. "I am destroying the snotty little rich bitch princess you were and making you into a decent human being. A decent human being that gets off on pain and lives for cock and cum. Your choices, little miss chrissy, remain the same. Learn to ride with the pain and follow it into pleasure and orgasms or go home and wait to see if your videos are posted or not."

"I've cum to your damned pain/pleasure cycle numerous times! What more do you want from me?" She bitched.

"I believe your body is reacting to the pethidine and the endorphins engendered by the TENS machine and to the stimulating gel, not to the pain. You will need to react to the pain by becoming aroused and be able to orgasm without receiving any pleasure at all to make me sure."

"Pain is just pain. How am I supposed to learn to love it? It's not possible! You may as well send me home now," she wailed.

"But, you already know, that's bullshit, Chrissy. You were already well on your way to being a pain slut before I took you out here."

Chrissy dropped her eyes and nodded, "Yes. You're right."

"Deciding to take our role play to its nth degree, I took a very sharp Bowie knife out of my locked toolbox.

"Shall I start with the rape and torture now?" I asked rhetorically. "I've had plenty of fun with the fucking machine and power surge device. But, I think it's time I got to torturing you for real, don't you? Maybe I'll start by cutting your nipples and clitoris off."

With that, I walked quickly over to Chrissy's reclined and tied body and took hold of her left nipple between my forefinger and thumb. Then, pulling it viciously away from her body, I waved the knife in front of her eyes and brought it slowly down toward her stretched and twisted nipple.

I twisted Chrissy's nipple mercilessly whilst stretching it as far out from her breast as I could. I wasn't going to cut her, but I had to do something to get her moving in one direction or the other.

Either moving inward and through the pain into orgasmic pleasure or down into despair and mental collapse where she gave up on her desire to become a wanton, pain-loving slut and used her safe words to stop the experiment. If she did the latter, I planned on spending at least a week fucking every hole she had until we were both sexually satiated

Chrissy's hooded eyes and moan brought me out of my contemplations. Surprised, I slipped a finger into her cunt. Chrissy moaned again as my finger penetrated her. Her pussy was slippery wet and very hot. Then, I twisted and hauled on her nipple again as I found her Gspot with my middle finger and her clit with my thumb.

"Yes, John," Chrissy moaned. "Slap my face, please."

Shocked but willing to comply, I hit her face with my open palm.

"AHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!!!" She groaned as her juices flooded out around my probing fingers.

Chrissy burst into tears again, "What have you done to me?" She wailed.

"Started your journey into sexual servitude and on your new life as a subservient cock and cum loving slut."

123456...9