All Comments on 'My Sister-in-Law's Thigh'

by kalodin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Left hanging!

Your description of what transpired in the back seat of the car was delicious, but I was left hanging because of the way that the story ended. A bitter disappointment :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious!

An octogenarian myself, I thoroughly enjoyed this well-written and utterly plausible tale. Thank you, kalodin.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Way to go!

Us old folks can have fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Sister-in-Laws Thigh

Thanks for sharing. Good to know that the good things in life are always possible!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
As an older man

I appreciate this. But it's too over-written, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sister in law

quite tittilating sir!! I have a sister in law that I would love to bone. I'm 59 and she is 59. She and my brother never have sex anymore. she is very depressed and I know we could be good for each other. My wife and I aren't in love and haven't been for years so I would definitely be game if she is.

maxhimermaxhimerover 11 years ago
So lovely

I can't imagine how sensual the feeling of my brother-in-laws hand on my thigh would be...Kalodin has shown me the possibility..thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot

I enjoyed this a lot... But I would have liked to read the details of the ways they " enjoyed sex without penetration"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue the story.

You left me hanging. I'd like to hear about the orgasms yuo gave each other and any further encounters you had. I'm 73 and identify strongly with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story

As I read this I was looking forward to deeper & explicit details. You did that to some degree. I did enjoy your story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An odd ending

I t seems that having gone that far quite clearly, an "enjoyable" finale would have been easily built in. Well written, thus far, but really, no ending??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! But, as others noted, it would be nice to have vivid details of what was being touched, and how, and what it felt like. I have a sister-in-law, same age as me (senior), and have wanted to touch her for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far out, two kindred spirits helping each other out. No harm no foul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also enjoyed your story and how you built it up to a mutual meeting in the late night hours.

i wish i could find such a friend as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was having issues with my alcohol ol'lady, I confided in her sister who was widowed and hungry for sex. She was awesome in bed. We kept this relationship our dirty little secret until she went to the grave!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Reminded me of the heavenly thigh fuck I had with young Annette Milton in Bangalore.

Betty46fBetty46f6 days ago

a love story that helps two older persons and does not take away from the spouses, such that everyone wins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous