All Comments on 'My Sister Jackie Ch. 03'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Torture!

AAGGGHHHH!!! The suspense is awful! How could you stop there! That's not right! What happened? What did she say? More! You have to continue! Hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tain't a Waste of Time

Wes:

You're telling the story and it's a good one because you're expressing all of the emotions and doubts in a devloping relationship. Where's it headed? Your the author so we'll go along for the ride.

Troll, look at the length of the story from now on. If it's longer the a half a page or says ch. 2 or 3 pass it up because it's beyond your ability to comprehend. Thank You, Wes! Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Short, Contemplative, Haunting (And, Yes, Taboo)

One of the best, even though it is short and sometimes too contemplative for most.

The story is like feeling/knowing someone's thoughts, outloud, not written.

The most subtle and powerful aspect of the story, to me, was not that it is of a incestous nature; but that they're being truly complete strangers, drawn together, somehow, unwittingly --- it is almost hauntingly sorrowful.

Both are very sexual, as they both admit honestly to each other and that's why their former sexual partners/spouses were not compatible; but again it is the sex or even the incest part that makes the story good. It is the haunting and sorrowful, soul-searching aspects on both people's part, in reflecting on their former and failed relationships with others, as well as their unbidden attraction toward each other, even as they know (even as strangers!) that such a relationship won't last, doomed to be a repetition of past relatsionships with other strangers, as they really are, now --- have always been since they're separated at a very young age --- even though they're related biologically!

Again, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the sexual honesty of your characters. Taboo? Yes but it's true love and that is all that matters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1127 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES