All Comments on 'My Sister Jackie Ch. 05'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Almost painful!

Not only do you keep us waiting for so long, but when you do deliver you pluck even more forcefully at our heart strings! I'm not sure whether I want the next chaper quickly, because you have so ensnared me, or whether I want a long gap, in order to build back up the emotional reserve that each chapter so successfully drains! Brilliant, yet again. Whether it's a short or a long wait please, PLEASE give us more. And thank you for what you have given us so far.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
A Beautiful Sibling Love Story

This series has been a beautiful love story. I know you left the reader wanting more, but somehow feel that you have to know when to be satisfied.

shinigamigenocideshinigamigenocideover 15 years ago
lonelyness consumes all other emotions

love is the most powerful thing in this world. but it is the most confusing and hurtful thing to. this story perfectly betrays that. through pain they came together and find love, but this love can cause measurable amounts of hurt and regret. i hope you finish this story. it just connects with me and probably others. it brings out what i fear most.

WarLock_571WarLock_571almost 14 years ago
Yes

Please, Please write a 6th and even a 7th chapter.

water2drinkwater2drinkalmost 13 years ago
More

Another chapter would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

dis series has been really wonderful, i dont have much to say, just dat, another chapter would be great,,

irishmike73irishmike73about 12 years ago
wow

This has been an amazing series. You are doing a wonderful job expressing their desires, their fears and their love. You kind of left us with a cliffhanger so I'm assuming/hoping you write at least one last chapter. Keep up the great work!

Mike

irishmike73irishmike73about 12 years ago
damn it

Just realized how long ago his chapter was posted. I am so disappointed because yo will probably never finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The soft gentle pain....

You write emotionally and share with others your personal situation that you have either done or lived with or someone you know who has. The story is a good one with a depth of genuine love and the trauma of intense feelings or remorse, not from making love but the problematic link of sibling love and the emotional dealing with the real world and what we all fear, loss.

I do enjoy a happy ending though and this story could become an epic, much as the bard (Shakespeare). It does have most of the elements and with some twists of humor and a bit of evil conspiracy the domestication should find interest. Her job, his job, the adventures. Time is an element to use in this story and lends an elegant touch to make the story tie together well, with editing and refining you have a winner.

maryflomaryfloalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!! Funckyyyyyyy good incest!!

Tank you !! Very very good incest older sis and little bro !! Very FUCK !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

I would just like to thank you for your great stories. Love them and hope to see more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES