All Comments on 'My Sister Jeni'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Wow, more please. I hope mom & dad stay out of this so we can read about a sexy sibling romance with wedding bells and babies and maybe a few shocked friends thrown in for dramatic effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very imaginative and well plotted and written. The characters feel real and the kind of people that one would be happy to know. Well Done!

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

From my perspective, if you end it now, you will be in deep s**t. Well written story and very realistic. There are a lot of thoughts and dreams that everyone has, but yet, they don't voice them. I'd be happy no matter where this goes, but with the category, I think I know which way I would prefer it goes. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that last line, plus a continuation hint to make it happen totally ruined this otherwise compelling story. It's a pity so many authors blow up hot taboo stories by going full-on harem mode. It's like pouring ice water on the whole thing. I'm out.

ih8workih8workover 2 years ago

I admit I didn't get far in it, but thought I would give you some constructive criticizm. You started out saying you went through four years of classes for computer programming. then in the very next paragraph, you move into present tense, first person. That is when you say things like, I walk into the room. I take out my knife and proceed to stab her. First person, NEVER works in a story. It only works in dialogue. To anyone who has actually gotten an education it is the red flag that the author is an amateur. You should write a story exactly as if you were telling it to a group of people. Don't try and add emphasis by using a different style. When you write a short story or a novel, you are telling a story to the reader. A good rule of thumb is to read it aloud when you are finished. If it doesn't sound like you think it should, it probably won't sound right to the people who read it. This is going to sound trivial to many of the readers, but if you want to improve as a writer, following the proper rules of grammar is going to be a necessity. The story itself might rate 5 stars but I am sure the reason yours is not 4.5 or greater is because of little things that can easily be corrected.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Nice story, but would have been better without Mom and Dad. Kinda killed the romance.

HTH_PookaHTH_Pookaover 2 years ago

Obviously, TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geez, switching from first person to third person continuously sure makes this one a frustrating read!

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

First he needs to buy some lube, and give that sexy ass some lovin. Then, he needs to catch his mom naked in her bedroom with the door open, and take that pussy too. The only thing I would point out is that your changed from I to him several times.

R1763R1763over 2 years ago

Definatly CONTINUE

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
DON'T STOP!!!!

Great series. Please continue.

However, please add more Variety. Getting a little boring repeating the same sex every time. Only so many times you cam repeat.

Should have had her "FLASH" her Pussy at the restaurant or in the park. Maybe even with his high school friend. Add Mom in the mix. Dad also, but not as much.

viking_blueviking_blueover 2 years ago

The plot and characters were excellent, and the story definitely held my attention. Well done; I look forward to another story from MDSW.

The sex scenes would be better if they were more like the ones in the "Real Love" seeries.

"My Sister Jeni" is definitely the best of the "My Sister …" group, but it should be ended.

A new "My Sister …" would be good, but maybe so would a new group that handled the parent-children foursomes, either as a continuation of a "My Sister …" story or just a stand-alone story.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
great story

I loved the fact that he turned his mom down. True Lovers do not share each other with anyone else. Thank you for this story so unlike all of the others on this site, where they would have swapped with mom and dad. keep up the good work.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great love story, the love that Dave and Jenni have started to discover is pure and should not be convoluted by having them fuck their parents, as one commenter said, "True Lovers do not share themselves with anyone". This tale definitely should be continued but as a love story between Dave and Jenni showing the trials they may or may not face going forward.

Well Done 5-stars

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written love story with great characters. Love to see the story continue without fucking the parents. True lovers don't share. Well done 5 + stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue! Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continue, PLEASE! lol

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Lets hope it's continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done our good and faithful incest artist

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Story was good, but you need to work on your structure. You kept switching between telling the story in the first person (the brother—“I” “me” “my”) and then switching to tell it as a third party narrator (“he” “him” “his”)—sometimes within the same paragraph. Pick one storyteller and then stick with it consistently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...