My Sister Jeni

Story Info
It took a long time, but they finally know what they want.
22.8k words
4.57
51k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

My Sister Jeni

by MDSW©

Writer's Notes:

All characters in this story are age 18 or older. Enjoy.

* * * * *

I woke up this morning to a happy, bright, sunshiny day because yesterday, I graduated from college with a 3.95 GPA. Four years of hard, dedicated studies in computer programming has brought me to this point and the reward is having several job offers for my career. Today I want to check out each one and make a decision.

I get out of bed, riding on cloud nine, and head in the general direction of the kitchen, but when I reach the bottom of the stairs, my sister jumps on my back and wraps her arms and legs around me. I smile with her, not really expecting her playful action, but enjoy it none the less. Jeni is in a happy mood and she also attends the same college, having just completed her sophomore year, with journalism being her chosen course of study.

"Congratulations David! You're my hero! You made it! First in our family to do so."

"But not the only one Sis. You're not far behind," he replies.

As she crawls off his back and gets in front of him, her face is telling him a story.

"Are you having doubts?" he asks.

"Yeah, I am. Some events at college are making me wonder. It seems if you pick the wrong topic to write about, some people feel it necessary to cut you down, including the professors."

"You may want to talk to Mom and Dad about that. If what you say is true, picking the wrong subject matter to write about can kill your career as a journalist," Dave replies.

"I know and I do plan to talk with them later today, but that aside, you must be higher than a kite today."

"I am and want to do something exciting, but I don't know what, so in the meantime, I'm going to look through my job offers and check them out," Dave states as he heads to the kitchen to get a box of cereal from the cupboard.

"Want to take me to the beach?"

"You know how to drive, don't you?" he says as he arrives at the table with cereal, a bowl, milk and a spoon with her following him, sitting on the corner seat next to him.

"I do, but I want you to take me so we can do the same thing. You need to mingle and meet girls while I mingle and meet boys," she says.

"Yeah, you may be right about that, but I don't feel up to it today. Another time?" he asks.

"Okay, but in the meantime, want to have some fun?" she asks as he inhales a spoonful of cereal.

"What do you have up your devious sleeve, Baby Sis?"

"I'm your adopted Baby Sis, remember?"

"Of course I remember. How do you forget something as important as that?"

"Sorry Bro. Didn't mean to piss you off. I'm thinking of a physical exercise we can do together."

"I'm not pissed off, Jen... And what physical exercise are you speaking of?"

"Well, since you don't want to go meet girls, how about staying home and exploring your Baby Sister instead?"

Dave has just put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth and when she said that, it comes out with force, spraying it to the far end of the table.

"Damn Jeni! What the hell?"

"That was a good attempt, but you missed me... Anyway, I'm horny and you, my favorite brother, are the object of my desires," she says, smiling.

"I'm your only brother so 'favorite' isn't that funny to me. You have shocked the shit outa me you know."

"I was hoping so, but at the same time, it means a lot to me... BTW, did you lose any weight?"

"Why?"

"Because it sounds to me like you should have based on losing some shit for unknown reasons."

"Funny girl."

"Anyway, I have wanted you to explore me for years and now seems to be the right time to satisfy both of us. You feel okay doing that?"

Dave is blown away by his sister's comments, which are coming at him from left field. He's struggling with himself, but still has to answer her.

"Why didn't you bring it up before now?"

"Doesn't matter David. I'm doing it now."

Dave is slowly realizing his sister's strong statements are a good thing for her, and him for that matter. Now, he's going to test her resolve.

"I see... So what's in your mind for me to explore?" he asks sarcastically.

"Not my mind smart ass... my body. I want you to tell me what you think of my naked body, silly," she answers with a slight smirk.

Complete surprise comes over him as he responds.

"You're my sister Jen. I can't do that," he says as he gets up to put his cereal away, reaching to the upper level of the cupboard.

"Not by blood, though," she says.

Becoming more determined, Jeni stands up and removes both pieces of clothing, leaving her completely naked behind him. As Dave turns to face her. He's stunned, stares, then collects himself before speaking.

"You're beautiful Jen. Your body is what fantasies are made from."

She pads to him and mounts him, arms behind his neck and legs locked behind his back, holding him tight as hell. He wraps his hands behind her back and holds her tight, feeling the heat from her body, especially from her tits, and boy, does it ever feel good.

"Thanks Bro, but you're not done yet. You have to take me to your bed, or my bed, and show me what you mean by exploring my body."

"I do? Didn't I tell you what you wanted to know already?"

"Yes and no, but I'm not letting off the hook yet. I want more and you have to do it right now because I'm really horny. You also need to move your hands to my ass cheeks because I want you to."

Dave wears a dumbfounded look as he moves his hands to grip her ass cheeks, and kneads them.

"Your ass feels tight, soft and strong and I love the feel. The bad news is, I'm an ass man," he says.

"I know that about you. Start there then. Do what you want to my ass and we'll go from there."

"How do you know that?"

"A little birdie who's initials are Andrea told me."

"Oh, yeah. She definitely knows that," he tells her as his sister smiles back at him. "What else has she told you about me?"

Hesitantly, she replies, "She told me you sleep in the nude."

"Damn, she's telling you all my secrets. Now I'm embarrassed."

"I like most of your secrets, especially the sexy ones."

"Is that why you're doing what you're doing with me today?" he asks.

Jeni replaces her facial expression with a shit eatin' grin and says, "Maybe," in her best girly voice, which does nothing more than turn me on.

I have to face facts here. My sister is a HOTTIE, and I know it. I've known it for years.

Dave is beside himself with concern as he smirks, but the delight gets more attention as he kneads his sister's ass while walking toward her bedroom. As he's getting a good feel, she buries her face into his neck, enjoying his tender touch.

The feel of his sister's body against him is transmitting signals from his hands, to his brain, to his dick's brain, to his dick, and it wastes no time responding to the sensations. Jeni is excited, knowing she's going to get laid after a two month sexual drought and she's ready, willing and able to give and receive, not to mention she's horny, even if it is her brother.

Entering her room, he lays her on the bed and admires her body. Jeni is slender at 113 pounds, 5'-9". Her 34BB tits are firm, her hair - shoulder length, her stomach - flat, her pussy - bare, her facial features - very pleasing. Her body has all the right curves in all the right places and, she has a great pair of strong legs. Along with a pleasing personality, she's witty and has a smile that glows in the dark. She's sassy, confident, innocent, fit, strong, sexy as hell and attractive, a perfect 12 by his own standards. In other words, his sister is a knock out, and both of them know it.

Dave is weighing his fortune and needs to act before his sister does something he doesn't want her to do, like kick him out of her room and masturbate on her own. He kneels between her legs as she spreads them, suddenly forgetting he's an ass man, but he does like to eat pussy too.

"Are you sure you're okay with your brother performing sexual acts on your body?"

"Yes, we've already been through this. Get busy on my pussy. It wants you."

Jeni is in a very horny state, now that her brother is about to eat her pussy. He's also in the same state because he has secretly wished he could take advantage of his sister's body for a long time, but kept it to himself.

"True, but Mom and Dad may not agree with us doing this."

"Then lets not tell them what we're doing."

"What if we get caught?"

"We don't put ourselves in that predicament. Okay? Get busy!"

Dave knows she's getting annoyed with his questions and concerns so he drops the obvious for the inevitable. He pushes her knees back and sticks his tongue out, making contact with her clit, which is clearly visible, sticking out from under the hood. Jeni is on fire to be touched and she reacts the instant his tongue touches her sensitive clit.

Circling her clit lightly, she moans and squirms as she tells him to keep working her clit. As his tongue works its way into her pussy, she has her first climax, not breaking any records, but a climax just the same.

Dave moves his tongue back to her clit as his finger enters her pussy in search of her G-spot. Upon making contact, Jeni screams. Between that and her clit being a major source of pleasure, she's lost in euphoria with her eyes closed and mouth open. Continuing his ministrations, one of his fingers makes contact with her asshole as he's probing her pussy. Jeni smiles as the feel of his finger rubbing her asshole is pleasing to her. Nobody has touched her asshole before and she knows Dave isn't doing it on purpose, so she drops the actual in favor of the intent.

While Dave is realizing he wants to caress her ass, his original point of desire, he removes the pleasure he's giving her and rolls her to her stomach, spreads her legs wide apart as his eyes view the sweet pussy his sister has brought before his eyes. Dave isn't stupid so he takes advantage of his position between her legs.

He sits on his haunches on the floor and begins caressing her ass with both hands. It's strong, tight, soft, tender, round with smooth surfaces, touchable and pleasing to the eye as he takes in the beauty of her tear drop ass. Moving across her cheeks with both hands, the moment strikes him, and he feels guilty about what he's doing to his sister and backs away from her.

"You're okay with me doing this to you Jen? I'm not taking advantage of my sister am I?"

His question touches her emotionally, knowing he has no desire to destroy their relationship. She rolls to her back and sits up, embraces him to let him know she understands his concerns, but still wants him to give her body the special attention she's looking for. She captures his face in her hands, gives him a sweet kiss on his lips, backs away from his face and looks him in the eyes.

"You're not David. You're not going to change anything between us by doing things to me I want you to do so I give you my permission to do anything you want to my body. I will enjoy your touch and anything else you desire to do to me because I know you love me. Okay?"

"Okay Sis. I know I'm annoying you with my dumb questions, but I'm nervous about being this intimate with my sister. We get along very well and I don't want to destroy the relationship we share."

"And I don't want anything to change either, so please continue," she says as she gives him another kiss to reassure him it's okay with her. "I want you to do this for me."

She lays down, rolls to her stomach and assumes the same pose she had before and Dave wastes no time getting his hands back on her soft, tender ass. As he kneads her cheeks, he feels his sister squirm as his fingers get closer and closer to her crack. Leaving his hands on her cheeks, he moves his thumbs beside her lips and presses them together. Jeni is pleased with his boldness and lets him know she likes his tender stimulations.

"That feels good, what you're doing to me, so keep on keeping on. I love it. Please proceed, my dear favorite brother."

Dave smirks, hearing 'favorite brother' again. He spreads her cheeks as she feels her brother's love. Every other boy she's had sex with would have been balls deep inside her by now, so this is different for her. Jeni wiggles her ass as he continues to please her, letting him know she wants him to continue.

He temporarily abandons her ass and runs his hands up her back, caressing her tenderly as she moans for him. All the way to her shoulders his hands travel, caressing her tenderly and teasingly. She sighs and moans softly as his hands pleasure her while he roams all over her back and shoulders. He teases the sides of her tits at the same time and she moans for him to continue.

Jeni is doing everything she can to encourage him to go further and further to please her horny body. She's one happy camper as she feels the pleasure he's giving her with his soft touch, strong fingers and tender love for his sister. Even though Jeni has had several boys between her legs, for the first time, being with her brother, she's enjoying the ride he's giving her. It's a new and different experience for her and she love's it. His slow approach to teasing her body is making her horny as hell.

Dave suddenly comes to grips that he's still dressed. To the best of his knowledge, she has never seen his cock so he's wondering how she will react when she does. He stands up as Jeni turns over, wondering what he's doing. Propping herself up on her elbows with her knees raised and legs spread, she watches with interest as he removes his clothes.

Wearing only shorts and a T-shirt, he removes his top first, knowing that's not what she waiting to see. He's teasing her and he can see the anticipation in her eyes. He reaches for the button on his shorts and releases it as a smile appears on her face. Unzipping his shorts, his fingers let them drop to the floor.

Jeni gasps as his cock springs into the light. It's not hard as hell yet, but it's hard and he's pleased with her response. She quickly moves toward it, wanting to suck on him, but Dave is in no hurry. As she sits up, he stops her from grabbing his dick, pulling her up to him and kissing her proudly.

"Like that do you?"

"Absolutely," she replies with a smile on her face.

"Good things comes to those who wait, Sis. Have some patience and you'll get your turn in time."

"She never told me about the size of your dick, the bitch... You, my favorite brother, are teasing me. If I had seen your dick before now, I would have been after it then. It's beautiful."

She lays back on the bed, wishing she can suck on him, as Dave crawls between her legs. Folding his legs in front of him, he lifts her ass up on his lap, all the way up until her pussy pins his cock against his stomach. Jeni immediately rubs her pussy against him as his hands spread out on her mound.

Slowly, softly and deliberately, his hands move up to knead her tits as she continues to rub his cock with more passion. Jeni's eyes close as his touch gives her the pleasure she desires. Deep down, she's loving her brother for giving her what she's longed for.

Dave pinches her nipples, then rubs her tits while he watches and listens, loving her reactions. Caressing her shoulders, tits and upper body is giving him a new lease on life and while his libido gains strength, his desire for his sister's awesome body causes his dick to get harder, all by itself.

Changing course, his hands slide back to her legs and he pushes her knees against her tits. Caressing her thighs, she holds her knees firmly in position, then he raises her pussy to his lips and licks her, then sucks her juices into his mouth. He's aware of the pungent fragrance and the sweet taste of her juices, then returns her to his lap.

"Jen, your pussy tastes like sweet nectar on my tongue. I'm hoping I can get more and more down the road."

"Anytime you want it, my dear brother... I want a turn at your cock before long too. You're making me hungry."

"Soon Sis. Just want to do one more thing, then you can have your turn, so get off my lap and turn to your stomach in front of me, legs spread."

She gets off him, but instead of doing what he asks, she turns to her stomach, spreads her legs, rests on his lap and lays down. He helps by pulling her tight to him, pinning her and his cock against his stomach.

"You're very flexible Sis."

"Yup. A couple years of cheerleading helped me with that."

"I guess it did."

He caresses her ass again and as he's doing so, she reaches back and spreads her cheeks.

"Would you run your fingers through my crack, please. I'm thinking it will feel pretty good."

With my curiosity piqued, I do what she requests several times until my finger touches her asshole. She reacts differently, so I stop.

"Did I do something wrong, Sis?" he asks.

"Sorry Bro. No, you didn't do anything wrong. Your finger rubbed my asshole and I liked the feel. Do it again if you like."

He pushes on her sphincter with his thumb and she moans loudly again.

"You must really like that."

"It feels different, yet good, hard to explain... So yes, I really like it."

"I guess maybe I should remember that."

"Yes, that would be a good idea."

He gives her one more push on her sphincter and again, she moans and releases her cheeks. His hands return to her ass cheeks, then runs them tenderly up and down her back, caressing her softly as she moans, delighting from the pleasure of it all. No other boy has treated her like this so her brother has earned more brownie points than she can count.

"My turn," she announces and he relents to her demand.

Swapping places, she gets off the bed as he lays on his back with his hard cock looking at his face. She sits on the bed beside him and picks it up, admiring the shape, the length, the girth and has a moment of euphoria before stroking it softly. Inspecting it like she's never seen a cock before, a smirk comes to her face.

"I'm going to love this," she says.

Without hesitation, his cock disappears inside her mouth, all the way to the back, resting at her throat. Dave's head drops to the pillow as his cock experiences the sudden burst of pleasure arriving at his brain. Pulling her head away, his cock slides out, leaving just the head in her mouth, then she takes his cock to her throat again. His eyeballs disappear as the pleasure of it all overwhelms his senses.

Jeni continues to work his cock, sensuously, until she can't fight it any longer. Her pussy is speaking volumes so she straddles him, lowers her pussy on his cock, slowly experiencing the hardness and pressure of his boner as she rocks with an unexpected sudden orgasm.

"OMG, that was so quick."

"What?"

"My orgasm."

"Oh. That's why you stopped?" he asks.

"Yeah. It was sorta intense, but very short."

"We should be able to top that in time."

"Absolutely," she replies.

Jeni refocuses on her pussy and slowly slides up and down several times, concentrating on the pleasure she's receiving. Dave, seeing her euphoric expression, sits up and stops her again. He gives her a kiss and holds her tight to him with his cock buried deep in her pussy. The euphoric feeling he's giving her makes her moan into his mouth, then she breaks the kiss.

"God Bro. You make me feel so awesome."

He smiles as he slides them to the edge, stands up as she holds on for dear life, swings her around, placing her on her back. Jeni feels at peace with herself while in her brother's arms and his cock buried in her pussy is causing some feelings she has never felt before. Dave knows he can get use to this, and his desire is to make that happen, for both of them.

Dave slides his cock out, then back into her pussy several times as she gets used to his size. At the same time, she wonders how it can get any better than this. She closes her eyes as her brother picks up the pace, making her feel she has no regrets. Raising her legs to his back, harder and harder she greets his thrusts with her own as she moans her little heart out.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers