My Sister Jeni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not going to change. What you do to me makes me very satisfied beyond what I've ever experienced. I like it and expect that from you now. Any girl that doesn't must have a mental defect or something."

"Thanks for the compliment," he says. "I appreciate it more than you know."

"You're welcome more than you know."

"So, since you asked of me, how many boys have you allowed in your pussy?"

"Five. They were all disappointing and never got a second shot at this pussy."

"Jeez Sis, you're a HOTTIE! Only five guys?"

"That was all that made the grade, but failed the final exam."

"I know what you're saying. So, back to our education, my dear. Let's make this happen slowly, over a long time, so we need to let the other know when something happens that you like, and don't be shy about it."

"You mean like this morning when you bent me over the love seat and fucked my brains out?" she asks.

"Yup, you were horny, sexy and being vocal about what you liked as I did them and that's what kept me going. I learned a lot from that."

"So did I, David. Now I want you to educate me while I suck your cock."

"Go for it," he says.

My sister is the first girl to ask me to educate her on cock sucking. Bless her heart. I'm go for that.

Jeni slides down my body until her head is even with my hard cock. She picks it up with one hand and strokes it lightly. I almost tell her to lick the head, but change my mind. I want her to show me what she knows first, then I'll tell her what I like. After she has shown me all her talents, which are nothing short of amazing, I stop her before she pops me off and back her off my cock.

"Sis, that was a great job. Now I want to tell you what spins my prop."

"I'm listening."

"Okay, when you first stroke my cock, also lick under the tip of the head. That will likely get a rise out of me."

She doesn't wait for me to tell her to practice, she dives straight in. She does exactly what I told her I like, but I have to pull her off and give her a kiss, it feels that good. She takes the head back in her mouth and lightly sucks, then takes all of me inside and sucks as she pulls off. I give her a couple other things to do and she practices those as well, much to my delight.

She does everything I told her to do to me and she performs exceptionally. She can tell when I was getting close and backs off, finally letting me have an incredible orgasm that I've never before matched. While I was recovering, she tenderly strokes me, as if she had nothing better to do, so I gave her something better to do.

Because my sister is amazing, I pull her up to my level and give her a reward she never expected in a thousand years. I wrap her in my arms and give her a kiss she will remember for a long time as I caress her back and ass. Her tits heat my chest up and the temptress she is amplifies my desires again, and hers.

"I love you David," she says after we break the long kiss.

I pause before I answer.

"You're infatuated with me Sis. Love comes later, if we stay together for reasons other than just sex... Mom and Dad will be home soon so we need to get back to our normal sibling selves.

"Infatuated? Maybe so, but I'm going to stick with loving you for now."

"I know, Jen. I feel like I love you too, but at this time, it can't be anything more than infatuation. Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

"I think I do, but you're right, time will give us the answer... We need to get some clothes on, but I love being naked while you're watching me. It makes me horny," she replies.

"And one more thing to remember about me. I love your ass, sweet sister of mine. Let's get a shower."

One more hug, one more kiss and they're off to the shower where they enjoy teasing the other until they're finally clean. After drying off, they get dressed, pad to the livingroom to wait for Mom and Dad to arrive as they engage in small talk to keep them busy without getting horny. Obviously, that didn't work so they're forced to migrate to plan B.

Getting their swim suits on has the opposite affect, but they do it anyway. Jeni looks hot in her skimpy bikini and that makes Dave hard, but it does go away as they swim and frolic in the pool. Mom and Dad arrive not long after so they get out of the pool and get dressed for dinner. Mom is doing the cooking until Jeni joins her in the kitchen. After Dad and I set the table, the girls bring the food and we dig in, giving the cooks accolades for a great meal.

As we eat, Mom says, "Jeni, you and your brother haven't been fighting much lately. What's up with that?"

Jeni looks at me and I look at her. Then she answers.

"Would it be okay with you if we talk about that after dinner?"

"It would be okay. Sure," Mom replies, not knowing for certain what she has up her sleeve, but feels certain she knows.

As we finish dinner, Dave and Jeni clean up and do the dishes while Mom and Dad go to the livingroom and relax after a long day at work. Jeni finishes washing the dishes and I take a little longer drying them, so Jeni goes to the livingroom, joining Mom and Dad.

"Mom, Dad, I have found a boyfriend that is my best friend, my confidant and my lover. He's handsome, intelligent and sexy, and we're just getting acquainted with each other. I would like you to meet him if you're ready."

With impeccable timing, Dave walks in and sits close to her, but not touching.

"Mom and Dad, I'd like to introduce my boyfriend, David," she says, then sits back and waits for the backlash.

Yup, it's confirmed, she knows.

Her parents pause. Obviously, Dave and Jeni aren't in control of their reaction so they have no choice but to wait for a response, expecting the worst.

Dad responds first with a hint of dissatisfaction, saying, "I'm not really surprised you two, not that I wanted it to happen, but I always knew it was a possibility."

Mom asks, "Yeah, I knew this was a possibility as well. I was hoping it wasn't going to happen, but now that it has, how long have you two been having sex?"

"Since the day after I graduated from college," Dave injects.

"Yes Mom, it hasn't been long, but I think we're on the right track. We still have lots to learn about each other, and life, but we expect to take it one day at a time from here. This isn't something that just came upon us. Both of us have been thinking about this for years. We just finally got it together recently and here we are," Jeni adds. "We have discussed this between us so at this point, we think we are approaching this with an open mind."

"But why your brother? There are lots of guys out there that would be happy with you so why did you pick him," Mom asks, probing her's daughters thought process.

"There are several reasons, Mom," she offers, "but the most important to me is I know him inside and out, and I love what I see in him as a man, a leader, a lover and a protector. He's intelligent, witty, handsome, sexy and he loves me for what I am. There's nothing I need to prove to him. I've met no one that matches him, not even coming close to my David. We weren't going to talk to you about this for another week or two because we're still unsure of our future, but we feel pretty strong about us for now."

"Good reasons Jen. It appears you have thought this out."

"I have Mom, but I expect life will be a good teacher and I'm hoping our parents will advise us as we go forward."

"How do you feel about this, Son?" Dad asks. "So far, Jeni has done all the explaining and justifying."

"I feel pretty much the same way for now, Dad. Like she says, we have lots to learn and it's already started. I'm looking forward to our future at this time and I like what I see. My sister is beautiful, smart, witty, sexy and is everything I want my future bride to be. All we have to do is put the icing on the cake and move on from there," he says as he reaches for his sister and holds her tight. "We don't know, yet, if there will be an 'us' in the future, but we're positive it will happen for us at this point... How do you feel about this bombshell we just laid on you and Mom?"

"It's a bit of a shock, but at the same time, we both want you and Jeni to be happy and if this is what does that for you, we'll support it. There are no legal issues you need to deal with so that part is good. We can talk about this again in a couple weeks, if you want."

I'm okay with that... Mom, what are you thinking?"

"I'm with your Dad for now. I also want you two to be happy so I'm good, somewhat disappointed however. I was hoping for grandchildren from two families, not one, but I'll adjust."

"Thanks Mom... I must admit, both of us was a bit scared about having this conversation, but it seems to have turned out okay," Jeni says.

"That's because of your Mom and Dad's attitude toward this situation. If you were blood brother and sister, this would be a different scenario and have a different response. I just hope you two are as happy with each other as much as your Mom and Dad have been and still are," Dad says.

"We're grateful for that from both of you," Dave says, "but we'll make prudent evaluations of 'us' as we proceed to see how we stand together as we go forward... We also don't want to reveal 'us' until we have a better outlook about that subject so we're expecting to keep 'us' quiet for now."

"Good idea. We'll respect that as well, kids," Dad says.

"Kids?"

"Ooops, bad choice of words... You know what I mean. You two will always be our 'kids'."

"Before we finish up here," Jeni continues, "We want you to know that the best example of what a happy couple should be is sitting in front of us, and has been and always will be, an inspiration to both of us. We owe our parents so much as we look ahead to our future because you have set the goal posts pretty high."

"Oh stop that," Mom says. "You two know what you want and have gone after it. That's something life teaches you."

"Thanks for teaching us then... You always make us feel good, Mom, even if it is your fault," Dave says.

They laugh together as Dave takes hold of Jeni's hand and stands up, dragging her with him.

"And where are you two going?" Dad asks.

"We're going to get some exercise, and tomorrow I have to make some employment plans, so see you tomorrow," Dave announces.

"See you two tomorrow then," Dad says and smiles.

Dave and Jeni make their way to his bedroom and the first thing she does when the door is closed is hug the shit out of her boyfriend as tears of happiness come to her eyes. Dave holds her tight, knowing how she feels about Mom and Dad's reaction.

"I was expecting an ass-chewing, but got an approval instead," she says in all honesty.

"I know. I was expecting the same. Lucky for us. I guess we have special parents."

As they undress and lay on the bed, her half on him, getting cozy against him, but he isn't satisfied with that so he moves her on top. She buries her face into his neck with a smile on her face and gets comfortable as his fingers tease her to death.

"Shit Bro. You can't do that for long before I want more."

"More? Okay, spin around and I will take care of more," he insists as his sister continues to smile.

She spins around and puts her pussy against his lips as she gets busy sucking on the part of his body she loves the most. Tenderly licking her lips, she begins an evening of squirming under his tender touch. Her anticipation of the orgasm that is sure to happen is getting strong as hell, and the evening is just beginning. Reaching for her back and shoulders, he lightly touches her, roaming his fingers all over her back and shoulders, causing her to purr her desires, even with a cock stuffed in her talented mouth.

Focusing on her pussy, so close to his eyes, he thrusts his tongue inside her suddenly, getting the reaction he expects from her. As he licks her essence, he moves his fingers to her ass and teases each cheek as she takes his cock inside her mouth, making him react to the pleasure she's giving him. Then he runs his finger through her crack several times as she reacts.

Unable to take the teasing of her pussy, Jeni gets off him, turns around, plants her pussy on his cock and sucks it inside her. It feels so good, Dave is the first to moan, with Jeni following suit shortly thereafter. That causes both of them to put a sock in their mouth. As they get close, Dave sits up and pulls her into him, leaving his cock deep inside her pussy.

He stands on his knees, turns around, lays her on her back and saws his cock in and out of her pussy. As he picks up the pace, Jeni is talking dirty as he gives her some serious pleasure, but she doesn't stop there. She wants more and tells him to fuck her faster and deeper until she cums on his cock. Her sexy talk is all he needs to fill her up, and he does as she creams his cock with her own juices.

As she's coming down from her orgasm, she pulls her brother to her and holds him tight, knowing deep down this relationship isn't going to end anytime soon. She squeezes his cock with her pussy several times, giving him a hint of what's to come.

"As much as you hate me saying this, I love you and don't want this to end, at all," she says in all seriousness.

"I don't hate you for saying that, Jen. Not at all, but based on what I'm feeling for my sister right now, I feel the same way. I'm actually liking this arrangement. We can see what marriage will be like as we face the future together."

"Yup. Now get off me so I can cuddle you and get some sleep before morning," she says with a sexy smile.

"Giving orders already? Not a good way to start a relationship," he says frankly.

Instantly, her expression turns sour and he reacts quickly.

"I'm kidding, Jen. I can take that from you most of the time. No problem,"

she says, perks up and smiles.

"Good. Want you to fuck me again before we go to sleep together for the first time?"

"I would love to, but first I want to hold my sweet sister in my arms until I fall asleep. Then we can figure out what to do after that."

"That's not hard to figure out, David, so that's what we'll do tonight, knowing you have to review your job offers tomorrow and I'm okay with that," she says as she squeezes him tight enough to break a rib.

Dave grunts under her strength and gives her a kiss she won't forget, at least until morning.

* * * * *

Jeni wakes up early in the morning and after the butterflies recede, she watches Dave sleep so peacefully. She's unaware how long she's been watching him, but in the serenity of the moment, something inside her is telling her she made the right choice. Because of that, she has no desire to wake him for morning sex, allowing him to sleep in before he starts his quest for a job.

As Jeni watches him sleep, she brushes the hair from his eyes and runs her fingers through his hair several times before it looks perfect to her. Looking at him, she wonders what life will be like for them, hoping for a strong future and happy life with man of her dreams.

As for what she wants from her husband, her brother is fitting the bill at the moment and that makes her happy, more than happy even. For now, she's content to have what she has and she leaves it at that. She gets off the bed, takes a shower, dresses and goes to the kitchen, only to find Mom making breakfast.

As they work together, they chat about her and her brother.

"Yes Mom. I'm very proud of my choice, but we still have a lot to learn about each other. Many things I already know about him, and so far, we're good for each other."

"So, no second thoughts, yet?"

"Absolutely none yet, Mom. You will likely be the second to know if I have doubts though."

"Oh. Who's going to be the first?"

"Me."

"Oh, of course. Duuugh... Good for you Honey. I'm glad you're getting what you want and I will support you, even if you are brother and sister."

"It sounds like you support me, but wish I made a different choice. True?"

"Yes. I wish you would have chosen someone else, but this is your life, not mine and I will respect your choice. You have no legal issues and you both know it so your Dad and I have made the decision to support the two of you. We'll keep it quiet as long as you want us to."

"Thanks Mom. I wish you and Dad would be happy about this, but it doesn't sound like that's the case. Would you and Dad feel better if we move out?"

"Oh no way, Honey! It's not like that at all. It's just not a normal thing for parents to deal with. A brother and sister rarely fall in love with each other, nothing more. That's the only thing we're dealing with. We will support you two, no problems so relax and enjoy your boyfriend. We'll get over this in time so don't worry about it."

"But, so you know, I think you made a great choice. David is a great catch for any girl he chooses, and he chose you. Never forget that when times get tough, and they will. Talk about everything. The more you communicate, the better your future will be. Your Dad will tell you the same thing."

"Thanks Mom. I'm not sure you know how we feel about our parents, but it's all good. I kinda expected you and Dad to blow up on us last night and we were afraid of that the most. Nor did we did plan on having that conversation with you because we wanted time to evaluate 'us' on our own terms before we spilled the beans," Jeni reveals.

"I could tell it was not planned and I commend you for moving ahead with the subject. I could also tell you wanted to talk to David about it before you discussed it, but you moved ahead anyway. Good decision Jen... So, as a girl, I'm curious. How is David in bed?"

"Mom!"

"I'm just being a girlfriend wanting girl talk with her girlfriend. Nothing more. We're adults here."

"You want to know information so intimate about your son? It's disturbing."

Mom isn't shy about her intimate desires so she responds, saying, "I'm still a girl and I still fantasize about sex, even though I am an old fogey. You're likely not going to tell me anything I don't already know so out with it Jen. Does he make you cum when you have sex?"

"I'm so shocked you're asking! This is not normal, is it?"

"I don't care. Have you ever wondered if your parents are having great sex? Ever listened from our bedroom door as we fucked our hearts out? I did that to my parents so it wouldn't be surprising if our kids did it to us."

Jen replies, "Unbelievable. This is so shocking to me, Mom. I never expected my Mom to ask anything this intimate in my wildest dreams, but now that you have, I want to answer," she says smirking.

Jeni wants to shock her Mom like she did her and she's ready to make it happen, given the short notice.

"David fills me to the brim with his big cock. He takes me to orgasm intensely and so far, has always gotten me off, but it's only been a short time. He's tender, caring and a perfect lover, and I always want him inside me. In fact, you're making me so horny I want to go fuck him now."

"It happens every time you talk about sex, Honey. Your Dad will be here in a minute so we need to pick up this conversation the next time we get some time away from the men."

"Absolutely. Now I'm going to wake up my boyfriend and fuck his brains out."

She turns and runs toward his bedroom, but as soon as she rounds the first corner, she crashes into his chest. Dave woke up a while ago, took a shower and came down to see if he can find his girlfriend. As she's hugging him, Dad passes by to have breakfast with Mom while Jeni drags Dave off to the bedroom. Dad is oblivious to his daughter's urgency, until he sits down at the table and they're long gone.

Arriving at her bed, she's horny as hell and takes control by removing his clothes so fast he's left in a daze. Clothes off, she pushes him to the bed and sucks his cock until it's hard enough to take advantage of. She removes her clothes, lays next to him and pulls him on top of her.