My Sister Jeni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen. What in the world has gotten into you?"

"Tell you after you fuck my brains out. I want it hard and fast, and make me cum so hard it's unforgettable."

Flabbergasted, Dave proceeds to do what she wants without further questions. Her spontaneity has turned him on and all she wants is great sex. He eats her pussy, then bangs her hard, enjoying every second of it. When he cums, she also cums and they're exhausted. They lay, with him on top, satisfied that both have survived great sex.

"You have to get off so I can breathe, Bro."

"There you go giving orders again," he says, smiling.

Just as she's ready to respond with some smart ass answer, he gives her a passionate kiss and she just melts into him, wrapping her arms and legs around him, pulling him tight to her. She squeezes his cock several times and he loves her for doing it.

"That was fucking great, David. I'm a very happy baby sister right now, all because of you."

He rolls off and lays next to her. She can't stand not touching him so she snuggles to him with her face forced into his neck.

"I like hearing that, Sis, but you owe me an explanation. Out with it!"

"Now who's giving orders?" she says.

He gives her a smile, then a kiss, then tickles her until she cries uncle.

"Okay David! You win... You're not going to believe this, but Mom shocked the hell out of me this morning. She's still a very sexual girl and she asked me if you make me cum. I couldn't believe she asked. I was so turned on by what she wanted to know about you and about what kind of lover you are."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her your cock fills me to the brim and that you are soft, tender, hard and as fast as I want you to be. Her face lit up like a Xmas tree and I wonder what's coming in the future. Interested?"

"Mom wants sex with her son? I can't lie to you, Babe. My interest is definitely piqued, but the way I feel about you right now, I'm not sure how that will work out for me or us. To into you. Bottom line."

She tears up and hugs him so tight.

"That's so sweet of you David. I love you too, just as much and I mean it from the bottom of my heart," she says, passionately. "But, does that mean you don't want to have sex with Mom?" she asks with a smirk.

"Having sex with my Mom is a fantasy. I'm not sure I should engage with her, whether I want to or not."

"But, would you if she wanted to have sex with you?"

"Jen, please! Are you trying to get me to pursue sex with Mom?"

"No silly! I just want to know if you would fuck your Mom if she's willing."

"Damn, Sis. You're pushing me into a corner here. Either way I answer may get me in trouble with you and I don't want that."

Jeni gets somber, thinking how to respond to him.

"David, every person on earth has fantasies. Your's may not be any different than the average David out there. What your fantasies are may turn me on. That's why I want to know so I would love it if you would be willing to tell me. I want you to know what turns me on as well. It will definitely lead to some great sex between us."

"Can't argue that, and you're right. I do want to know what turns you on and what your fantasies are, now that you mention it. My dick gets stiff just thinking about it, even stiffer when we talk about it... So, is Mom asking me to fuck her?"

"My conversation with her never got that far so I don't know how serious she is. Just talking about it might be fulfilling one of her fantasies. But, we'll have another talk about this subject and when we do, I'll tell you her desires. But, you have to act like we never had this conversation and not give her a clue I told you about this or I'm in the doghouse."

"Agreed... Let me ask you. Do you have any desire to fuck Dad?"

Jeni pauses hearing her brother question her.

"Now I understand how fearful you were when I asked that of you... I never thought about it until now, but like you, it does pique my interest, now that I'm horny as hell."

"Want to do anything about it now or in the future?"

"Don't know. We need to talk about this another time when we aren't as horny as we are now."

"Good thinking. I hear you girlfriend. I'm hard as hell so do you want to take advantage of me again?"

"Dumb question David."

Remaining on top of him, she guides his cock into her pussy and proceeds to take advantage of her brother for her own horny pleasure, but it doesn't last long. Her lust is becoming urgent so she raises off his cock, lays on her back next to him and pulls him on top of her body.

"I want you to eat my pussy until I scream, then I want you to slide your cock inside my pussy and fuck my brains out until we both have an orgasm, hopefully together," she says, then gives him a quick kiss.

Jeni is using words designed to light my fire and man, is it ever working. As I slide down her body, I drag my tongue over her ample chest, across her flat stomach to her mound, then to her clit and she reacts with a loud moan. It's bigger and stiffer than I've seen it so far. The fantasy talk has turned her on more than she revealed. For that, she must pay.

My sister is proving to be unpredictable in many ways. I never knew her to be so sexy in bed, and how could I. Now I wish I'd known before now. We have to catch up on two years of missed opportunity, so let the fun begin.

I move to her pussy and lick the juices from inside and draw them into my mouth. She's wetter than I could imagine, having a unique, sweet taste and I savor my lust for my girlfriend. Her moans are getting too loud so I stuff a sock in her mouth as she cracks a smile.

I'm spreading her legs as far apart as they will go and she holds them in that position, smiling at me as if she knows what I'm going to do next. My tongue, as if acting on its own, moves to her inner lips and sucks them into my mouth, then slides down to her perineum, just to tease her. She squirms for me to make contact with her asshole, but I avoid doing so. I've never seen her this horny before and I don't want this to stop.

I know she wants me to finger her so I can't disappoint my lover, but I do want to tease the shit out of her in the process, not literally though. Her lust is becoming very intense so I need to move fast. My cock is ready to burst because of the undulating moves she's making with her pussy.

When I move my tongue back to her clit, she has an orgasm and her body shakes and shudders before my eyes. Backing off her clit, I run a single finger into her pussy, getting it as wet as I possibly can as I lick her thighs as sensuously as I can. When her shuddering ceases, I add another finger in her pussy and she moans and squirms intensely, wanting more.

I pull my fingers out of her pussy as my tongue returns to her essence, then to her perineum. My finger sneaks into the picture near her crack and she reaches for my hand to guide my finger to her asshole. She's so horny she wants it inside her, and I do want to please her, but another time.

I apply pressure to her back door and she responds by wiggling her ass to get it inside her, but I don't allow it. I want her so horny she begs for my cock in as many ways as possible. Teasing her, my finger reams her hole and she thrusts her ass into my finger, wanting as much as she can get.

"Push into me. I want it so bad. Pleeease Bro!"

"Not now, Sweetheart. We need to prepare you for that."

With that said, I move to put my cock in her pussy with haste and shove it in as far as it volunteers to go. She sucks in some serious air as it bottoms out, then exhales.

"It feels so wonderful," she says as I remain deep inside her. "Leave it there for a little while before you fuck my brains out. You're so deep it feels like nothing I've ever felt."

I stay in that position, thinking she can savor the feeling until I fuck her, and when I do, her eyes drift into her head, savoring not only the pleasure, but also the feel of my big cock inside her. She holds her legs up and apart as I sink that extra silly little millimeter of length inside her.

"I love you David. So deep. So wonderful."

My cock is looking for relief so I fuck my sister with relentless abandon. I can't help it. She has turned me on with her movements, her voice and her desire as she meets my every thrust. I deny her nothing while she moans her little heart out. I change the rate, then the depth as her orgasm builds. I'm breathing heavy as my orgasm builds, then I pull out of her unexpectedly.

Before she has a chance to say anything, I tell her, "Tell me what my cock means to your pussy Jen, and don't be shy."

A smile comes to her face as she removes the sock and tells me what I want to hear as I tease her clit with the head of my cock. She's squirming so bad I can't deny her any longer. I sink my cock back inside her and this time, she thrusts her pussy into it, meeting every thrust I make. I have reached the point where the pleasure she's giving me is culminating in a powerful and intense orgasm, shooting load after load inside her, causing her own intense orgasm.

They lay still, him on top of her, until they experience some resemblance of reality about them. Rolling off her, she quickly rolls on top of him and he holds her as tight as he can. She's the horniest girl ever and he wants to keep her, even if she is his sister. With her face buried in his neck, wetness creeps into her eyes as the reality of this sexual act impacts her emotions.

"God David, that was so intense, you have to do it again."

"I think it was so intense because we were talking about fantasies. It had a major impact on me and I could tell you were just as horny."

Right again, Bro. I was so turned on I damn near raped you, didn't I?"

"You did and I enjoyed it so much I gave you a nice reward."

"Yup... It was so satisfying, such an incredible experience and like I said, you have to do this again."

She leans in and gives her brother, her lover, a passionate kiss. As it sinks in, he tenderly caresses the perfect body parts he admires so much. Dave is also realizing that his sister is willing to talk about her intimate desires without embarrassment, hesitation or shame, and that also turns him on.

* * * * *

Dave has blown off the better part of the morning so he has to double down on the job search. He disappoints Jeni, but he has to do this and she knows it. He gets off the bed, takes a quick shower and heads off to get the job done.

There are three software companies in area and he has been in contact with each one over the years. Each company has been tracking his venture through college and they know he graduated with flying colors. He's expecting the phone calls to begin shortly so he needs to get ahead of the game.

After reading the three local job offers, he makes the decision to review the other offers, just to see how they stack up. When he's done, he smiles. He knows the company he wants to work for, and he knows he will begin his career with a six figure income.

Two hours have passed, Mom and Dad have gone to work and Jeni is wondering where Dave is. She's walking through the house, naked, looking for him and finally finds him sitting in the corner of the livingroom with a laptop on his lap, a smile on his face and his hands behind his head.

She moves the laptop off his lap and replaces it with her slender, soft, naked body. Dave gives her a happy and tight hug, knowing he can easily support her this early in life. Jeni has given him the time he needed without interruption and he's very proud of his horny girlfriend.

* * * * *

Believe it or not, time has passed so fast it's lunch time and Dave wants to treat his girlfriend to lunch. They shower, dry off and get dressed. She decides to tease him by wearing a sleeveless light summer dress that goes to her mid thighs and buttons in the front, but she totally forgot to wear panties and a bra.

When Dave escorts her to his car and opens the door for her, she spreads her legs wide, exposing her lack of panties. He smiles, knowing she's not aware of his plan, but he hopes it will please her.

Dave drives his lover to a restaurant where they have a nice lunch in a town about an hour away. They find a cozy corner and tease each other until the food arrives. Then they chow down and after it all disappears, Dave pays the bill and they depart for home, she thought.

As they get farther and farther from the restaurant, she gets inquisitive.

"Where are we going, my dear?" she asks.

"Outdoors, somewhere I can take advantage of the horny girlfriend sitting next to me in a daylight location, that has privacy on the menu."

Jeni smiles at her boyfriend and reaches for his cock.

"I have no problem with your plan as long as I have a say in the location. Okay lover boy?"

"Absolutely sexy lady," he says, as she strokes his cock.

Then her question disturbs him.

"I'm sorry, Babe. I didn't mean to cut you out of that decision making process. You will always have a say in everything we do so if I don't ask, just tell me your thoughts as soon as possible, as you just did. I will always respect your desires, especially if it involves your slender and soft body against mine," he tells her and he's as serious as a heart attack.

Dave knows exactly where he wants to take his girlfriend and as he drives close to the location, she knows where he's headed, having been there a couple times in high school. Since it's daytime, he's not expecting anyone to be there so they'll have the place to themselves.

As they arrive, it's plain to see they aren't the only ones who have the same plan. So, deciding against this adventure, Dave turns around and drives away, much to Jeni's satisfaction, and disappointment.

"Don't want to expose us to the other people there?" she asks.

"I don't want to expose your naked body to anyone, dear sister. It's not for public view, in my view. What do you think?"

"I agree. Nor do I want you to expose your body to other people. It's mine to enjoy, not for public view."

"Good answer Sis. What now?"

"Spending time with my boyfriend is enough for me."

"Okay. Plan foiled. Let's go home and see what mischief we can get into there."

"Okay," she says, groping his cock. "But, I'm going to be seeking this for our pleasure before long."

Dave smiles, knowing how horny she is.

* * * * *

Arriving at home, Dave is surprised to see a high school friend walking by the house as he pulls into the driveway. Getting out of the car, they walk toward the other and shake hands. Jake is in the neighborhood looking up old friends and he found one.

Dave introduces his sister and Jake's face lights up with interest. The longer they talk, Jake's interest focuses on Jeni. Sensing this, Jeni excuses herself and goes in the house, gets her bikini on and pads to the pool.

Dave talks to his buddy for about an hour before joining his sister at the pool and when he gets there, he throws his towel on her, playfully, and jumps in, the splash reaching her. She gets up and jumps in, splashing him and the fun begins. They playfully wrestle and splash each other, then get out and lay on adjacent lounge chairs, soaking wet.

"Jake took a shine to you, Jen."

"He did. I noticed it and excused myself. I have no desire to lead him on so I did a disappearing act."

"I'm jealous. The first high school buddy I run into gets a crush on my sister right in front of me."

"Yeah... Maybe the same thing will happen to me. Then I'll be the jealous one."

Dave smiles, reaches for her hand and holds it tight. Jeni smiles, doing the same. Minutes later, they move the lounge chairs to the shade and get comfortable again, still holding hands, and not making any plans to do so, they fall asleep.

Mom is the first to arrive home from work and she finds her kids near the pool, sleeping. Dave is sporting a boner and it's quite visible. Mom stands there gazing at it as her pussy leaks into her panties. Spoiling her concentration, Dad comes to them and wakes everybody up.

"Wakey, wakey you two. Time to return to life," he says as they wake up.

Surprised to see them, Dave excuses himself to go to the toilet and relieve himself. He wonders what the sequence of events were that lead to their waking. Did Mom and Dad show up together, or what. He may never know, but it has piqued his curiosity.

Like his sister, his Mom is a hottie. She's slender with brunette, shoulder length hair and green eyes that obviously made Dad take notice. She's beautiful, just like her daughter, even if they aren't blood related. Since Jeni brought up fantasies about his Mom, he's been thinking about her as a possible sex partner, but only if his sister and his Dad are okay with it.

* * * * *

Later that night, as Mom and Dad lay on their back beside each other, Dad asks his wife, "Did you get turned on by the size of your son's boner, my dear?"

A long pause comes over his wife as she contemplates her answer. Not knowing how he will react, she wants to have this very frank discussion, even though she never thought she would have it with her husband.

"OMG, this is so embarrassing," she says, and she is embarrassed.

She pauses again. She has never lied to him about anything and doesn't have any desire to start now.

"I'm sorry to say I did, Honey. It's at least as big as yours and it just caught me off guard for whatever reason."

"I'm wondering if you want to have sex with your son then?" he asks in a direct way.

"No. It's a fantasy. I have no desire to destroy our marriage, not to mention I'm in love with the one I chose," she says as she squeezes her husband.

"Would you change your mind if I encouraged you to have sex with your son?"

"That's a very dangerous and blunt question to ask, don't you think?" she asks.

"It is, but I'm hoping you'll admit your fantasies and answer me as bluntly as I asked."

"Okay... Maybe is all I can say at this moment. You ask because you want to have sex with your daughter, I assume?" Mom asks.

"Maybe. She's a near replica of you so that has entered my mind, but I won't do it without your approval. I never have. Like you, I have no desire to destroy our marriage," he says frankly, meaning every word. "I married the hottest girl on the planet and I intend to stay married to the hottest girl on the planet."

She smiles and says, "We're on the same page, so if you want to pursue this, we need to talk to the kids and see how they feel about it."

"You don't think this is wrong, do you? I mean the fucking our kids part?" he asks.

"Not if they're willing. They're both adults. Do you?" she asks.

"Not if they're willing... We agree again. I'll talk to Dave and you talk to Jeni, then, depending on their desires, we'll make plans from there."

"That's what we'll do then... Are you a little excited about this?" she asks.

"A little, but at the same time, they may not be as receptive to this as we are. After all, they are young, horny and in love, which means they likely spend most of their time fucking than doing anything else. We did, remember?" he reminds her.

Mom laughs, saying, "Yeah, I remember. You're probably right, my dear. I love you."

He reaches for her pussy, and as she spreads her legs for him, he discovers she's very wet.

"It looks like you need some relief. Let's play."

"No, let's fuck, my dear, who satisfies my every desire. I'm too horny to sleep without sex tonight."

"Absolutely sexy lady."

As he moves on top of her, she's expecting him to enter her pussy without hesitation, but she's wrong. Instead, sporting a rock hard cock, he teases her pussy by rubbing his cock up and down her slit, then he moves his body down hers until his face is inches from her wide open bare pussy. He attacks her clit first and she moans loud enough to wake the neighbors before he's able to cover her mouth. when he does, he quickly continues to lick her clit, then moves down to her slit and sucks her as she guides his tongue to the spot she loves the most. His wife loves what he's doing to her and her delight gives him the feedback he desires.