My Sister Karen, My Niece, and Me

Story Info
An unexpected get-together between Karen, Lacey and I.
4.5k words
4.37
32.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, thank you for your interest. It helps keeping me going. As usual, this story is fiction and all the characters in it are eighteen or over.

On Friday evening, I called my sister. The only problem was, I called her to tell her I was horny for her. As Karen had never been aware of my feelings, I did not know exactly what I would end up telling her.

I'm forty-two and Karen is thirty-eight. I was twenty when I got married and my wife was two years older. I soon found she did not really care to have children and I did not mind too much but, after a dozen uneventful years, we agreed to an amicable divorce. I met a couple of nice women after that and had sex with them but I did not feel like getting involved further and I stayed single. But living alone and without a woman in my life was far from ideal; I soon came to realize I was lonely and horny.

Karen lived with her daughter Lacey, her only child, a few blocks away from my house. We saw each other infrequently and Karen occasionally came over when Lacey was not home for supper. We seldom dined out and usually ate at my place then played Scrabble or tried to finish crosswords.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before I started thinking of Karen sexually. She's a tall, shapely blonde and her hourglass figure has been turning heads since she was twelve. Karen's marriage had always been rocky and she got divorced when Lacey was about ten. My sister had remained single after that but this was by choice, as she told me at those times we discussed our respective marriages' early failures. Once I started thinking of Karen sexually, she was the one I thought of whenever I masturbated. Things were getting so bad that I no longer even tried to meet other women.

I had never dared talk to Karen about being horny for her so I had no idea of how she would react or what she would say. When I decided I would take a chance and tell her how I felt, I promised myself I would back off if she was offended or disgusted with me, in which case I would just pretend it was all a joke. After much hesitation and worrisome misgivings, I called her.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"Hi Jim, I'm just reading and having a glass of wine. What's up?"

"Nothing much, just thought I'd call and chat a little. I've got something on my mind and because it's about you, I'm not at all sure how you'll react and, huh, I don't know..."

"Fire away, I can usually take anything you throw my way."

"Well, I don't know about this time, tell the truth. Okay, just say so if you feel I'm way off, or worse. Just say it."

"Right."

"I want to have sex with you."

Complete silence at the other end, followed by a click. Balls! Had she just hung up on me?

"Karen? You still there?"

"I'm here. I heard you. I had to go to my room as Lacey was texting or something beside me. I'm in my room now with the door shut. You want to know something? You're not the only one, dear Jimmy, wanting to have sex. I miss it too and I have to take care of my needs myself. I guess that's not very original but listen, you're my brother, there's no reason we can't talk frankly about this. I've looked up to you since we were little, and admired you... Well, if you must know, I've also been asking myself about sex with you."

"Oh, Karen, I..."

"Let me speak a minute here, let me talk first, I'm just thinking about this a little... I think it's a perfect occasion, Jim, a chance we have to, you know, to have this out in the open, to discuss it freely and without holding anything back for once. Isn't this exactly what we've both needed? I never dared talk to you about my feelings because I was afraid you'd reject me. Because it's incest and it's so forbidden!"

"Mom and dad would kill us."

"Mom and dad would never have to know."

Our parents live in Florida and we seldom see them.

"Karen, I'm horny as all get out, talking with you about this."

"That's good, Jim, it's a sign we're healthy adults and we have normal needs. I'm so happy we've just discussed this. We should have talked about this stuff earlier but I was too afraid to make a fool of myself. I think I'm getting wet just talking with you, if you want to know."

"I want you to think about this real hard, Karen, but I'm so horny for you right now I can't wait to feel my cock getting inside you but you have to be absolutely okay with this first."

"I'm horny too Jim, don't worry. I've thought about doing this with you a long time but I was too afraid to say anything. I'm okay with the idea, I want it as badly as you."

"Good, when do we do this? Tomorrow?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight? But..."

"I'm on my way."

I was stunned but elated with our conversation. As I lusted for my sister already, I hurried and showered quickly before Karen's arrival. I watched for her and I was ready and eager when I saw her car in the drive. I let her in and gaped at her hungrily. She wore black high heels and that sexy little red dress that I loved, she had put on a bit of makeup and whatever her perfume was, it smelled divine. Her shiny light blonde hair was parted in the middle and fell gracefully to her shoulders. She was, simply put, scrumptious.

"Wow! Did Lacey see you like this?"

"She knows I'm with you and all about us too. She was there when you called and heard what you said about wanting sex with me. She already knows how I feel about you because we've been talking about my feelings a lot. Before I left, I told her I had to see you to settle something and that I would sleep over. She didn't say anything but she knows."

This was not the time to mull this over as I had other things in mind.

I guess Karen was as horny as I was because there were barely any preliminaries. I took Karen in my arms and we kissed ardently but quickly, my stiff cock pressing hard against my sister's little red dress as we did so. I locked the front door, pulled the shades all around and we undressed, just like that. My shaft, stiff and eager, pointed up toward Karen and she looked at it as if mesmerized. I had never seen my sister nude but I had imagined her in lurid dreams. I was not disappointed, her body looked heavenly, her tits, though not the biggest breasts I'd ever seen, were nicely shaped and their saucy nipples pointed upward deliciously. Even though she's rather slim, my sister's hips flared nicely and her bum possessed enticing curves. I knew she had beautiful legs but seeing them in all their nude glory made my shaft jump with expectation. My sister had very little hair at the junction of her legs so I guess she had shaved herself recently. Her pussy's lips were well defined and I longed to taste her.

"Karen, this could be awkward but there's no need. Let's sit here, facing one other, and see where that takes us. I'm all worked up so when I'm inside you, let's not move for a bit to just enjoy the feeling of you and me together so intimately. I don't want to come too early."

"Don't you come soon, Jim. Oh, I'm like, giddy, you know, all buzzing inside. I can't wait, let's do it."

I sat on the rug and spread my legs. Karen walked between them and stood before me, giving me a great view of her pussy. I reached for her and pushing a finger along her folds, I pressed it deeply inside her, finding her wet with desire and with her breath sighing at my touch. I grabbed her waist and lifted her, supporting her weight as she swung her legs over my thighs and around me, and I lowered her to my turgid cock. I moved the head of my dick up and down the velvety valley between Karen's cunt lips until I found her sweet entry where, feverishly, I slowly pressed my cock deep inside her, filling her completely with my hard shaft as I pulled her hard against me.

The sensation was indescribable, my body throbbed with need and lust. There's no doubt that being incestuous had boosted our libidos to an unaccustomed level and I stopped moving completely, fearing I would come way too soon.

"Oh Karen, I'm crazy with lust and I feel I'll explode if you even breathe hard."

I was so giddy that my body kept twisting right and left as I looked at Karen's body and I had a very hard time staying motionless inside my sister. Even as we remained very still, I could feel my dick pulsating and I felt Karen's vagina squeezing it convulsively a couple of times. We looked in each other's eyes occasionally but, mostly, our eyes were going all over the room, unseeing or closing as we were overwhelmed with a degree of lust we had never thought could be so intense. In our position, with our hands behind us on the floor and our genitals joined intimately, our mouths opened and our heads lolled with pleasure at the intense sexual stimulation. My good-sized shaft fit Karen's entry tightly and it was not long before I had to start moving it back and forth, lost to the world and desperately looking at Karen's face as I felt myself losing it. Karen brought one hand forward and started fingering her clit rapidly, mouth like the letter 'O' as I grabbed the top of her thighs and pulled myself as deep inside her body as I could.

I think we exploded together, at least it certainly felt that way. I could not help moaning loudly before and during my orgasm and Karen made a high keening sound as she came. There is one thing I remember, our orgasms took a very long time to subside. After a while, I pulled out and took Karen in my arms.

"I love you Karen, I think I do."

"I've loved you too, Jim. I didn't know I could feel so happy. I love you, love you, love you.

Making love with my ex never felt anything like this. We seldom made love and when we did, he stopped as soon as he came. Game over. When I was married, my orgasms were almost all the result of my handiwork. He was always gone on business and I didn't miss him. When I asked for divorce, he didn't put up a fight. I don't know why we got married to begin with. When he left, Lacey wanted to stay with me and she seldom sees her father."

"I know, it wasn't much better for me. Why on earth we ever got hitched I'll never know. Sex was good but it was not enough to keep us together. I wanted kids and she did not. I'm fine with it, to tell the truth."

My doorbell rang. We both jumped and got dressed hurriedly.

"Who could this be? This late?"

"Oh Jim, I hope I'm wrong but I think it could be Lacey."

I put a finger behind the shade and looked out the front window.

"There's a bicycle on the stoop."

"It's her. What do we do now?"

"Better let her in, see what she wants."

Karen went to the door and called out "Is that you Lacey?" There was a muffled "Yes, it's me."

My sister unlocked the door and her daughter came in.

My niece had grown since I'd seen her last. Her legs were bare, long and thin. She wore sneakers, white shorts and a blue blouse. She was almost as tall as Karen but her body was still very slim and she had yet to finish filling out. She had glasses on, as usual, and she wore her light brown hair in a ponytail.

"Hi Jim, and I hope you don't mind Mom, I left home soon after you because I wanted to be with you after I heard what Jim said. I known how you feel about each other and it excites me and makes me horny, I want to be part of the excitement. Jim, I've long had a crush on you and mom knows it. I've always thought of being loved by you my first time. Please say you will be my first and Mom, please say you won't mind sharing him with me. I love you both and I want to learn about sex with Jim, not with any of my friends."

Karen did not seem astonished, surprisingly. She simply looked unsure of what to say.

"Somehow I'm not surprised at this, Lacey. Whenever we talked about you, Jim, she perked up. When I told her about my longing for an affair with you, she gave me the impression that she was almost as anxious for things to happen as I was. I understand now that you had a real crush."

Karen smiled and looked at me. "I'm beginning to think it's a good thing you haven't seen Lacey in, what, a year maybe?"

"Karen...," I started to say, but she cut me off.

"It's okay Jim, it's all right with me if you feel like having a go with her, I don't mind."

Lacey ran to her mother and Karen hugged her. "I love you Lacey and I know you love me too. It's okay, dear, it's fine."

I felt I'd better say something at this point.

"What I feel for you feels way more than brotherly affection, Karen. I don't remember when I last saw your beautiful daughter but I can tell you one thing: I wouldn't have any problem getting randy for her too. It feels really strange talking about this with you both but looking at Lacey just now, you look like Karen in some ways and I find that exciting."

Seeing my sister holding Lacey close, and knowing what this whole thing was about, I could hardly believe this was happening.

"I would have to pleasure you orally to start, Lacey, and I would then show you how to please me the same way. Then, if you want, I will be the first to love you."

Lacey was blushing at my words. "I'm okay with anything" she said, in a barely audible voice.

Karen kissed Lacey then pulled me in her arms and kissed me too. We all held each other tightly for a while. Karen then said she'd better go home so Lacey and I would have some privacy but, unexpectedly, Lacey asked her to stay with us.

"Stay with me Mom, please. I love you and I want you to be with me and Jim for this."

Karen said she would stay. I found the idea of her watching me touch her daughter sexually kind of awkward but very exciting just the same. Karen had gotten ready to leave, I went over to her and asked her quietly to fellate me in front of Lacey. Karen wasn't sure it would be a good idea but I took her hand and drew her to me. After opening my zipper, I sat in my easy chair and spread my legs. I watched avidly as Karen knelt in front of me, reached for my cock and began masturbating me slowly and gently with her lovely hands.

Karen motioned Lacey over to watch what was happening. Lacey sat on the floor close to us then Karen opened her mouth and I felt a most delicious sensation as my sister began sucking my dick. I was dazed with lust and it was not long before I felt myself coming. I touched Karen's head and told her I was about to erupt but she continued doing me and I had to come off in her mouth, with Lacey, eyes wide, watching it all. I groaned loudly as I came and Karen kept at it until I had no more to give then she got up and spoke with Lacey while I headed to the bathroom.

When I returned, I kissed Karen and told her it was time for Lacey's initiation. I made Lacey come to me and I took hold of her face and kissed her tenderly, just slipping my tongue between her sweet lips and against her teeth briefly. Once I had lifted her off the floor, I sat her on the dining room table and got some of the chairs out of the way.

With Lacey sitting on the table, she put her hands behind her and raised her bum as I pulled her tiny panties away from her. Karen stood by the table and watched with interest. Lacey looked at my hand on her then at Karen as I touched her clit with a finger, her mouth opening wide as she began feeling her sexual lust. I fingered her clit gently, all around it to begin then stimulating it directly. As Lacey began trashing about, I brought my mouth to her muff and started tonguing her, holding her thighs far apart and licking her juices. Her pussy was mostly hairless and the interior of her petals was a delicate pink turning to a light brown further in. Her odor was a bit pronounced but it was sweet and I breathed her scent with delight. Lacey, by now, was desperately trying to move as the throes of orgasm came over her but I held her down as securely as I could. She came hard, moaning and crying out with the intense pleasure she must have felt. I released her when she was through and she stayed put, her chest heaving as she came down slowly from the feeling she had just gone through.

I left her there and went to the bathroom to shower. When I came back, wearing a bathrobe, Karen was sitting on the sofa and Lacey, still in the nude, was standing near her.

"Come here, Lace."

I sat on my easy chair and opened my bathrobe. Lacey came over and I made her kneel in front of me.

"Your turn, just suck me gently." I said. I watched Lacey as she held my cock gingerly and slowly opened her mouth wide. She lowered her face over my dick slowly and I could feel her hot breath. She was not closing her mouth, however.

"You have to suck me, Lace. Do it."

My cock was hard and ready for action as it disappeared in my niece's mouth. Her hot, velvety mouth felt incredibly good when it enclosed the tip of my cock and I knew my problem would be to last long enough in my niece's small, delicious mouth.

Karen must have told Lacey she should swallow my stuff when I came because, when I felt I could no longer hold off and asked Lacey to let go of me, at the same time trying to raise her head off me, Karen said Lacey would swallow all I gave her and I should let her.

My cock exploded in Lacey's mouth when I heard this and my young niece took it all without flinching. I felt her gag at some point but she just held my prick motionless for a few seconds then continued milking me.

When she was done, I got up and kissed her tenderly. I fondled her tits as I did so then turned to Karen.

"Your turn."

Karen sat on the edge of the couch; I pulled her panties away from her, spread her thighs apart and brought my mouth to her pussy.

She smelled of sex, I could make out the odor of semen mixed with my sister's own scent. I toyed with Karen's clit and put a couple of fingers in her as I brought her to ecstasy. She squirmed and moaned as her excitement mounted. Finally, I pulled my sister's legs toward me, her back fell against the cushions and I ate her pussy greedily. She came suddenly, long and hard and noisily, her legs spreading wide, as she pushed her pussy against my mouth until she gradually finished coming.

Lacey had watched everything as Karen and I were going at it. There was now a strong odor of sex in the room. My cock was hard after what I had just done to Karen and it was time to resume Lacey's education. I looked at her and I saw fear in her eyes. I tried to ease her concerns.

"Come here, Lace. Don't be afraid, I promise to be gentle." Karen got up and embraced Lacey. She held her in her arms and spoke to her quietly. I stood naked before my sister and Lacey, my rigid cock fat and huge as my niece eyed it fearfully.

"Karen, do you think Lacey and I should make out the way we did when we first got together?"

"I think that might work. Lacey, this may be the best way, you would be able to control how much of Jim you take in and you'll know if it feels okay or not. Remember, if there's pain, it will be slight and it'll go away very quickly."

And so, with beautiful Lacey completely nude, I did with my niece what I had done with my sister earlier. I sat on the floor and made Lacey come toward me. I reached for Lacey's almost non-existent tits and massaged their tips, twirling the nipples lightly between my fingers. Lacey moaned a little as they became hard but her moans increased markedly when I touched my fingers to her pussy. With little or no pubic hair, her slit was exposed, she was wet and I decided she had to be ready after everything she'd been through so far. Lacey weighed next to nothing compared to Karen and placing her down facing me took but a moment.

"I'm hungry for you Lacey." I pulled her legs toward me, spreading them open, and I leaned down, bringing my mouth to her pussy. Lacey fell backward and supported herself on her hands. I held her bum high and I plunged my tongue between the petals of her sex, licking her to my heart's content. I touched her pearl lightly but not for long as she started to moan and pant, her legs hard to hold steady."

12