My Sister Karen, My Niece, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her bum and grabbed my shaft, pressing its tip to where I figured Lacey's opening would be and I pushed myself against her. I stopped when I thought the head of my cock was lodged in her shallow entrance, as I wanted to be sure she was okay before I penetrated the sweet depths of her pussy.

Karen was sitting beside her daughter, caressing her face with her hands and telling her she loved her. I found this hot for some reason. The two people I loved the most were interacting with me sexually and I tried to concentrate on what I was doing to Lacey. I pressed further against my niece but very slowly.

"Lacey, I'll hold still like this, push against me. Push against my cock when you feel ready for me. It need not be done quickly but if you think you'd rather get penetrated fast, just push yourself on me in one go. You decide."

"Huh, Jim, I don't think I like this way, I would rather have you lie on me and for you to get inside me in one shot, to fuck me hard, and to just keep fucking me."

"Okay dear, let's do so. Just lie back."

I pulled away from Lacey and got up while she lay on her back in the middle of the living room.

I looked at Karen and she nodded. I brought my body down over Lacey and, with one hand, I fingered her clit until she moaned and trashed about wildly. It was time, I pressed my cock against Lacey's entrance and pushed until I felt my cock-head about to pop inside her then, looking down into Lacey's eyes, I smiled at her and pushed myself hard inside her all at once, holding on to her tenderly once I felt fully embedded inside her. She was so tight I was sure I was hurting her badly.

"Oh, oh... this hurts Jim, this hurts but fuck me, just fuck me..."

With my left hand, I grabbed Lacey's hands and held them to the floor over her head while I fondled her small tits with my other hand. I raised my pelvis and pulled my cock out of her pussy then slid back inside slowly, two or three times, then picked up speed as my lust took over. Lacey's eyes had shut tight and her mouth was open as she moaned softly. Finally, she opened her eyes and pressed her lips tightly closed while, at the same time, she pushed her pussy hard against me. A few moments later, her eyes opened wide, her mouth turned into a perfect 'O' and she came with a loud cry and a sustained 'aaaah' sound until her long orgasm subsided. My own orgasm surged at that point and I came a long time deep inside Lacey. In the end, our release happened almost at the same time.

Afterward, with my cock still kind of hard instead of softening, I savored the extraordinary lust I had experienced with my niece and my sister. I was giddy with the intensity of the thought of what we had just done together. When I pulled out of my niece I decided that was enough for one night. The odor of our sex play permeated the room and I opened the windows wide. Karen and Lacey drove home to sleep and the bike remained on the stoop. Lacey knew she'd be back for it before long. With or without Karen.

And now, six months later, Karen has sold her place and moved in with me. With Lacey. Karen won, she shares my bedroom but Lacey's own room has occasionally been cozy as well. College is closer to my place anyway, as both girls keep saying.

My imagination has been running wild these days and in bed at night, I dream one of the girls is working me over with her mouth while I'm making the other one get off orally. The three of us all appear satisfied with the present situation and I've been thinking I will soon have to see what my girls think of my ideas for a threesome. I have no idea if anything like this is possible but imagining Karen and Lacey in a sixty-nine has become a huge turn-on. I'll have a word with Karen tomorrow and see what she has to say.

12