All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 04'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

This chapter was so amazing! I love the alex/Dane storyline and can’t wait to see where it goes. It may be my favorite. I skip over the Samantha stuff just because the whole good girl/religious thing is bleh for me, but still, this is my favorite story ever.

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Solid Gold 5 Stars!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done!

Your writing and storytelling is exceptional, I look forward every month to your next chapter coming out

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
Please tell me

Please let me know when the next chapter is out. I like your writing and story plot.

placeheldplaceheldover 5 years ago
Great work

To echo the sentiments of others, your story and character development is what makes your stories extra hot, especially the negative moments (the disclaimer at the start is a good way to address some of the more uncomfortable), by keeping things on the right side of believably.

The dark/shitty characters really highlights the fun, lighthearted moments of love and trust between characters. I think that established trust and love is the core appeal of the genre and your focus on it, is what really sets your stories apart.

To that end, some minor personal feedback/hope, to further differentiate from the core trusted group and the casual, "out of control" group: the use of condoms, especially since fucks of semi-randoms are on the table in the future. Since the girls and their circle care about each other and the people around them, it seems out of character for them take the STI risk (esp since you mentioned birth control before). A nice tie in to the cum appetite too, if they play with it afterwards.

Other than that, keep up the amazing 5* work!

JazriJazriover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

This is one of the BEST stories I have read in a really long time. Thank you. I hope to see more of this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tantalizingly sexy

Couldn't get enough of this story the main characters, the twins are sexy sluts that are adventurous and daring. Would love to see a continuation of their adventures. Spanking, humiliation, anal play and further incest etc. Keep it cummin I sure have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing

I love how you are developing the characters and you are probably one of my favorite authors yet. Also I love how you are pulling your other story line of a lucky man into this one and it would be awesome if you explored more into it but over all keep up the amazing work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking Great!

Another great chapter, and am loving this whole series! Great work with Samantha and can't wait to read more about her and Pastor Dan!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 5 years ago
Amazing Story

This truly is an amazing series and i will continue to give it 5 star ratings and comments. However i feel its turned away from the incest as these two sisters are basically just part time hookers now and unpaid sluts at other times. Sish i had friends like thesd two girls thou lol. Loved the chapter well done.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I like your work and most of the time I can handle the uncomfortable things knowing it'll get better.

I've tried reading this series many times. but I didn't even finish the first page of this chapter and it's the farthest I've made it. Toni Pimping out Alex was just something I couldn't get past. I was having trouble with Sam and Dan but was getting through it, that's what's stopped me before. But Toni making Alex turn trix. And Guilting her with Wade to do it. was too much. Toni is a self-centered bitch and her actions and stated feeling Proves she DOESN'T love her twin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh so you have the pastor gang rape an Nieve girl how fucked are you seriously is that how you treat women 👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucked up with Sam and pastor lame story

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

We love this story line , Dane and Alex now that's very sexy , Alex in bed with Hannah very nice touch . The nerds fucking Toni again very sweet . In fact it was the best chapter , loved it , 5 ***** and really sexy .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8290 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES