My Sister Made Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

Smiling, she went and put the drink order in, then went and checked on her other tables. After a few minutes, she went and picked up their drinks and took them back. Sliding into the booth on the other side, she sat down and started to talk to the two men.

"So, what are you two up to today?" she asked.

"Oh, just enjoying the sights and grabbing a bite after work," the one sitting next to her said.

She smiled sweetly at him, asking where they worked. As she did, the one of the other side of the booth started to answer, she felt the one beside her put his hand on her knee. She looked over at him and raised an eyebrow, smirking at him. Surprisingly, he didn't move his hand away, but instead turned to face her to see her more directly.

"I gotta say," the man said, staring down at her cleavage, "You gotta be the sexiest one here."

She smiled. "Well shucks, I appreciate that," she said, smiling at him.

"I just can't get over the fact that we're just ogling your knockers and you're aware of it, and you don't seem bothered by it at all!" the other one commented.

"Well, isn't that why you two always come here?" she asked.

"So, you do remember us?" he asked.

She grinned. "Of course I do! I might be a blonde but I'm not stupid." She smiled, seeing them both glance down and back up. "Honestly," she said, "I don't really get what the big deal is. I mean, they're just boobs." She looked down and shook them back and forth a second or two and then looked back up at the two men.

Bursting out loud in laughter, she covered her mouth as she saw the expressions the two had. Both of them were staring attentively at her breasts, their eyes as wide as could be.

"Goddamn, do that again," the one she was sitting next to said. She rolled her eyes and shook her shoulders again, giggling as he smiled like he was a little kid on Christmas.

"And you don't see what the big deal is?" the other asked. "Did you see them damn things jigglin'?"

She shrugged. "They're just boobs," she said.

The man shook his head, shrugging. "To be fair, you've got a point. They are just boobs... but, they make us men do stupid shit. Plus, you're obviously using your... incredible... body to your advantage."

She smiled, watching as he ran his eyes over her form, that he could see at the current moment, and then back up when he said, "Incredible."

"I really appreciate the compliment, and I certainly don't mind people admiring what I was given," she said. "Too many girls get wrapped up in themselves and worry that something bad will happen."

The man next to her put his hand back on her knee again and she smirked. "You don't worry about that?" he asked.

She shrugged. "No, not really. Not here at least."

He chuckled. "And why not?" he asked. "I mean, I'm genuinely curious."

"Well," she thought, "for one, we're in public. My managers are always watching and we're on camera right now. Two, I've got some pretty mean brothers, and I've got a boyfriend. Not to mention that I've been doing this for a few months now and I've gotten some regulars that will bend over backward for me if I just smile in their direction," she said, grinning at him.

"And my hand on your knee doesn't bother you?" he asked.

She looked down. That was a different issue, she felt. She smiled as she glanced back up at him. "If you're brave enough to put your hand there, then I guess I don't have a problem with it. I mean, I could technically have you removed for it. But you're not really doing anything, so I don't really feel threatened or anything silly like that," she said. "You're being affectionate and probably enjoy the attention I'm giving you. It's a little surprising, though," she admitted.

"How's that?" the other guy asked.

"Well, most businessmen tip really well, but aren't very worrisome when it comes to this type of thing," she said, nodding down at his hand on her knee.

The guy chuckled, turning a bit and taking the opportunity to slide his hand up to her thigh. She raised her eyebrow at him, but didn't look down, though her heart did start to beat faster. She figured she should probably move it away and wondered what he was going to try and get away with.

"That's probably true," he said, smiling. "So, I guess this place is like a mild-mannered strip club," he said. "You can look but shouldn't touch."

Considering that for a moment, she nodded and looked back at him. "Yeah, that's probably pretty accurate. But no, you're definitely not supposed to touch."

He chuckled. "And if I were to check to see if you're wearing panties?" he asked.

She looked at him, genuine surprise on her face. She tried to cover it but didn't think she did a very good job. She felt his fingers playing at the edge of her skirt, which was pulled up on her hips slightly to allow her to sit like she was.

"Well, honestly no one has been brave enough to ever actually try and do that," she said honestly, not believing that she was still sitting there and letting him touch her leg like he was.

The guy's face changed then to a look of surprise, and he glanced over at his friend for support.

"Go for it, she doesn't mind," the other guy said.

She smirked, looking back at the one she was sitting next to. Glancing down, she felt her heart pounding in her chest, fighting to keep her hands from shaking and to keep from sliding out of the booth, screaming for help, or slapping the poor guy. His fingers played at the edge of her skirt for a second, but then he chickened out and pulled it into his own lap.

She giggled and shook her head, internally breathing a sigh of relief. "God I'm stupid sometimes," she thought. "I could have stopped him at anytime!"

"That's a very cleverly made top," he commented, looking at her boobs. She grinned, nodding her head and looking down again. "I expect that you don't wear a bra with it?" he asked, his hand moving up to the edge of the garment. He ran a finger from her collarbone down to the inner curve of her breast, and she raised an eyebrow and looked up at him, surprised and wondering how she should react.

"You have a boyfriend! Stop him!" she repeated internally. "You're certainly much braver than anyone else I've waited on," she said, her brain "face-palming" itself.

The man smiled and ran his finger along the inside cusp of her shirt, then pulled and exposed the lacy black edge of her bra beneath the baby blue and black checkers.

She looked around, covering her mouth and laughing as he let go of the top, knowing she should've stopped him and gone to check on her other tables. As he started to move his hand away, she felt him drop it down, sliding it across the outside edge of her breast and squeeze with a few fingers before pulling it back into his lap again.

"You two," she said, smirking and shaking her head as she climbed out of the booth. "I'll come check on you in a bit. I'm neglecting my other tables." She shook her head admonishingly at them, before winking at the two and heading off to her other tables.

She took a few minutes to check up on her other guests and then decided that she'd avoided the two long enough. When she went back, she saw that the runner had brought their food and they were talking and laughing as if nothing had happened. Stepping up to the one that she'd sat down next to the first time, she smiled and asked, "How's the food?"

"Very good," he said. The other, the one that had been so naughty, smiled widely as if nothing had happened and nodded in agreement. She smirked, shaking her head at him and rolled her eyes.

"You don't wanna sit?" the man she was standing next to asked. She glanced over and saw him patting his thigh, his fingers barely tapping his crotch. Laughing, she shook her head and moved away, causing him to groan in frustration. Moving to stand over near the other guy, she waved a finger at him as he glanced over, seeing his intention of sliding over closer to her clearly in his expression.

"Behave yourselves," she admonished, playfully lowering her voice to a whisper.

The both grinned and looked over at her but didn't offer any resistance.

"Alright you hooligans," she said, grinning at both of them. "You be good boys and I'll come back and check on you in a minute."

They smiled widely at her and went back to eating.

At the waitress depot, she smiled when Kimber came over, another girl close behind.

"Kara not working tonight?" Sam asked.

Kimber shook her head. "She's got some personal stuff going on that she's handling today. She called in."

Sam nodded; concern clear on her face. "I hope everything is okay."

Kimber smiled. "Yeah, everything's fine," she said. "She said that she just had to talk to some mutual friends of ours, is all I know."

Sam smiled at that and quietly promised herself that she'd talk to Kara the next time she saw her.

Heading back to the tables, she checked on her other guests and then back on the flirtatious duo. As she came back over, she gave them refills and then headed off before they could try and do anything to her. She followed suit like this a few more times until they finally finished their meals. After dropping their check off, she smiled and stood there for a moment so they could look at her cleavage again.

"Now the next time you come and see me," she said, taking the bill and pile of cash, "you two better not expect the same kind of freedom you got today," she said, frowning and glaring playfully.

The two men laughed. "We did get a little carried away, didn't we," the one that been the most forward with her said.

She smirked and shook her head at him. "Yeah, I think you did."

He pulled out his phone and the raised it up, wiggling it at her. "Have I been so bad that I can't get a photo with you?" he asked.

She smirked. "Are you going to come back and see me again?" she asked.

He smiled. "Are you nuts? Hell yes, I am," he replied.

"And behave yourself?" she asked.

He grinned, shrugging noncommittally.

She turned, taking the bill and wad of cash with her.

"Okay, okay," he said, causing her to pause and wink at the other man.

"Okay?" she asked.

"I'll behave," he said, smiling disarmingly at her.

"Good boy," she said, winking at the other guy again.

The two men stood, and she moved to stand near the more brazen one as he handed his friend his phone. She felt him put his arm around her waist as many others had done in the past and smiled as the man raised the phone up. His other hand came up and grabbed gently at her arm, causing her to glance down.

"Oops," the other man said. "Let me do that one again."

She smirked and looked back up. "Sorry," she said. "My fault." She smiled sweetly, cocking her head as the guy took the picture.

"Thank you," the other said. She winked and turned, looking at the other one. "Picture?" she asked.

He grinned and nodded. She smiled, looking up and admiring his bald head for a moment.

"You know," she said, moving over to slide into his arm as the brazen one took the other man's phone, "I've always liked a man that wasn't afraid to celebrate his baldness and not hide it with a hideous toupee or anything."

He smiled widely, his arm pulling her tight and causing her to giggle.

She turned slightly, winking at him, and he must have taken that as a sign that he could misbehave, as he reached up and placed his hand right on top of her breast just as his friend took the picture. She sighed and rolled her eyes, spinning out of his grasp and shaking a finger admonishingly at the two.

"Bye, my naughty boys," she said, waving.

The two men waved and walked out, glancing back a time or two as she turned to walk back to the waitress station. Going over to the machine, she started to input the total that they'd given her, and she smiled, seeing the small stack of money. Grinning, she turned and went about helping her other customers, an extra spring in her step.

After a couple more hours, her shift ended. Kimber came by and said goodbye as she cashed out.

"You working tomorrow?" Sam asked.

Kimber smiled widely and shook her head. "I'm starting to take Saturdays off like Kara does," she said. "Our group of friends is starting to meet again after the summer. Tomorrow we're having a big party to celebrate everyone getting back together."

Sam smiled as she put in her totals. "That sounds fun. Y'all hang out and play games and such?"

Kimber smiled widely, then laughed at some private joke before answering. "You could say that," she said. "I'll see you next week!" she said.

Sam snickered and turned, then saw Tracy and the store manager, Bill, talking about something in the office. She glanced over, seeing Tracy stand and look over in her direction.

"Sam," she called out. "Got a second before you leave?"

Sam sighed, feeling like they were going to ask her to stay late. "Of course," she said, smiling and quickly finishing up her count. She quickly walked back to the office, through the employee locker area, waving at the flirty boys in the kitchen, and the stood at the doorway to the office.

"Hey Samantha," Bill said, looking up and smiling at her as she came in. She saw his gaze stay on her face and knew that he had lots of practice maintaining eye contact. She smiled, appreciating that little detail about him.

"What's going on?" she asked. "Am I in trouble for something?" she asked, her guilty conscience getting the better of her.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Not at all hon, just come in and sit."

Tracy shut the door behind her and the two sat in the chairs in front of Bill's desk.

"So, as you know, the two adult sections usually have Kimber and Kara on Friday nights, and Kimber and Rochelle on Saturday," he said. As he spoke, he scratched his nose with a pencil and left a faint smudge.

Sam nodded, quietly laughing inside.

"Well, Kimber just let me know that she's not going to be able to work Saturdays anymore, except on rare occasions, and Rochelle quit last night to go work at an actual strip club."

Sam was surprised. Rochelle seemed like the opposite kind of person that would do that. She nodded and began to think that she knew where this was headed.

"First, thank you so much for filling in the other day for Kimber's section," Tracy said. "From what Kara told us, you did an outstanding job and there weren't any incidents."

Bill nodded. "It's important, especially in those two sections where we allow the girls to go topless, that the waitress knows how to flirt just enough to keep the people happy, but not provoke any unwanted behavior."

She nodded. "Thank you," she said. "I appreciate that."

"Still, we know it's not the type of thing that most girls would condone, or even want to do," Tracy said. "I mean, I know I couldn't do it, so I just... I have the most respect for you that you were able to go and do that on such short notice." As she spoke, Tracy reached out and touched Sam's arm, squeezing in comfortingly for a moment. "I don't know if you could tell, but I was really flabbergasted and at my wit's end that night."

Sam smiled. "Honestly, it was really fun up until the end," she said, then realized that she shouldn't have mentioned the Logans.

"Oh?" Bill asked. "Why's that?"

"Oh, just some overly handsy people," she said. "It wasn't a big deal. They were acquaintances of my sister. She's going to talk to them about it and let them know it made me uncomfortable."

Bill nodded. "Well, be sure and let a manager or security know if something like that happens," he said. "We can't afford to lose good waitresses like yourself."

She smiled. "Aww, I appreciate that, Bill. Sincerely."

"So obviously," Tracy said, "you've probably guessed that we wanted to offer you the spot in Kimber or Rochelle's sections for the Friday and Saturday evening shift. It would be a semi-permanent placement and you'd likely double your current tips. You'd be working Friday nights in Rochelle's old area, and Saturdays in Kimber's."

Sam smiled and thought about it for a moment. It would be work, of course, but the money she was getting was nice, and doubling that would be pretty ridiculous. Plus, her "history" boyfriends would love the fact that she had a semi-permanent spot in one of the topless rooms, not to mention her other regulars. Keith was a different matter though. If he found out, he might not like it. Plus, her sisters would know too. She didn't even want to think about her parents.

"Now we don't expect you to tell us today," Bill said. "Just let us know soon, because Kimber's spot is open for tomorrow, as is Rochelle's."

Sam smiled; her mind quickly made up. "You know what," she said, "I'll do it. As long as I can have a Friday or Saturday night off every once in a while to spend with my boyfriend."

Tracy smiled, as did Bill, and he stood to shake her hand. They talked about the details, that she'd be getting a standard increase in her hourly wages, something she didn't expect, and the tips would be split with the other topless waitress, not the entire staff like the other waitresses had to.

She smiled, seeing how much more potential for earning she was going to have.

"We'll start training a floater that will be expected to fill in for you when you aren't available or just want to work in a tamer section for the night," Tracy said.

Sam smiled and nodded. "Sounds great."

"So, Sam," Tracy said, "before you go, I wanted to ask you something."

Sam smiled and nodded. "Anything," she replied.

"Bill, I'm gonna head out for the day and walk Sam to her car while I'm at it," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay," he said, scratching his nose with the pencil again. "Thank you again, Samantha. See ya Trace."

Sam stood, realizing that Tracy wanted to speak to her privately, and quickly went to gather her things so that the older woman didn't have to wait on her long. Tracy was waiting for her in the kitchen, joking with the cooks. As soon as Sam grabbed her things, the two started walking toward the parking lot.

Once outside, Tracy stopped and smiled at Sam. "I just wanted to make sure that you were really okay with this," she said. "I mean, you're young, you're gorgeous. This... this is just a job, you know."

Sam smiled and nodded. "I'm excited about it," she said. "I mean, it's really not all that much different than working in the other rooms," she said. "I honestly, the other night, I actually forgot that I was topless for awhile."

"You're sure?" Tracy asked again.

Sam smiled. "I'm finding that I'm getting more and more comfortable being nude around other people," she admitted. "I'm okay with it." "Yeah, don't mention that your raging hormones and the abuse you suffered from Pastor Dickhead have turned you into a walking lady-boner," she thought.

Tracy nodded. "And your family?" she asked. "What about your sisters?"

Sam shrugged. "They... they know me," she said, shrugging. "I used to be a good, church-going girl, but... things changed and now... I'm just happy to be me in the moment. I like the way it makes me feel when people... appreciate what I've got. I mean, I've never been the girl that people have noticed for her body, before. I really like it." Tracy nodded, smiling as Sam continued. "Plus, Mom and Dad recently told us that they know about where we work, and that we weren't fooling anyone. They said it was good life experience."

Tracy smiled. "And your boyfriend?" she asked.

Sam rolled her eyes. "He's oblivious to a lot of things," she said. "I was actually thinking about dumping him a few days ago, but he's been doing better since then. He said he gets why I work here and that he's okay with the fact that I like it. I'll talk to him about it tonight," she said. "Liar," she thought.

Tracy smiled. "Okay. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't feel like you needed to do this, you know. I mean, we'll find someone to work that section if you don't want to."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers
123456...9