My Sister Made Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam smiled and shrugged. "I'm going to give it a shot and see if I like it."

Nodding, Tracy smiled and started to head to her car. Sam waved and walked toward hers.

"Oh," Tracy said. "I meant to ask; do you think that either of your sisters would want to work the other section?" she asked.

Sam stopped, thinking about the question. She smiled and turned. "I really don't know. You'll just have to ask them and see. Toni is definitely the crazier and more outgoing of the two."

Tracy smiled, turning and waving. "I was hoping Alex would," Tracy said. "We need to keep Toni in the bar. I dunno," she said, frowning. "Maybe we can swap the two." She shook her head and waved her hands dismissively. "Not your problem to worry about," she said. "See you tomorrow!"

Sam waved, then turned and headed for her car. She briefly wondered what the rest of the evening had in store since it had been such an eventful day. Smiling, she quietly decided that it had all been a good experience and figured that she could convince Keith of anything if she was sucking his cock at the time.

Giggling at the thought, she drove home, aroused from the events of the day and the thoughts of getting to suck cock again.

*****

Alex

Taking her time getting ready, Alex had waited until Dane and Toni had both left for work before starting around eight in the evening. She'd told her twin that she was going to raid her closet, and Toni was never one to tell her no. After showering, she shaved everything she logically should and went about styling her hair like she'd been recently taught. Browsing through Toni's seemingly endless collection of clothing, she found one she liked and tried it on, then pulled another out to compare. The first was tight fitting, and she wanted people to be looking at her. Smiling, she put the other one back up and slid the first one back on.

Spinning in front of the mirror, she smiled when she saw how good her butt looked in it and decided that she was going to go "full tramp" tonight, and not wear any underwear with it. The dress itself was all in one piece, and not a skirt/top combo. The top itself had some cup support built in, and she realized that it was actually meant to be worn without a bra, as most of the back was open except for a few thin straps that held it tight on her body.

She smiled, bending over a little to see if you could see anything she shouldn't let strangers see, but it was dark in the room and she couldn't tell. Smiling, she checked the time and went to finalize herself. Sliding on some sexy high-heels even though she was still more likely to snap her ankle than not in them, she went downstairs and called out a goodnight to her parents, who both answered.

"Be safe!" her mother called.

"If it's too late, I'll just stay at Dane's," she called.

"That's fine!" her father called back.

Alex smiled, heading to her car and hopping in. She'd been irritated at her friends, but they couldn't really be blamed for being busy. Beck had said that he was having to help his folks with something and said that he'd see what she was doing tomorrow evening.

Alex hadn't answered, wondering if it was actually worth it. Sighing, she put him out of her mind and focused on driving. As she pulled into the bar that Dane worked at, she saw that it was pretty packed and smiled. She saw her brother's truck and smiled as she hopped out to head inside.

She briefly mused on how her sister would have had to have her entire friend entourage with her, or Wade at the very least. She knew that was pretty typical of girls though and didn't really care either way. She wasn't afraid of going in alone, or even what that looked like to other people. It's not like she was going into a strip club by herself, or anything.

She snickered at the thought and walked up to the door.

Tino, the squarely built mass of security guard and muscle that stood silently at the door, smiled widely when she approached.

"Alex," he said, his Hispanic accent thick. "Good to see you again, bonita."

She smiled, knowing enough Spanish to recognize that he'd called her beautiful.

"Your no-good brother know you're here?" he asked.

She nodded and moved in to give him a hug. It didn't hurt to be flirtatious with the door guy, she figured. Hopefully he'd be quick to move if she needed him.

He smiled, his great size dwarfing her as he patted her on the back in a surprisingly gentle manner.

He turned, seeing another person come in behind her, and she stepped in, looking around before heading further inside, slowing wading through the crowd and heading over toward the bar. Finally, she got close enough and saw Dane there, Sally moving around the end to go back into the back room for something. Smiling, she stepped up and waited patiently, then saw him look up and gesture over to the side where Sally was.

Alex nodded and moved that way.

"It's a little crazy in here tonight," Dane said. "You gonna be okay?"

She smiled. "I'll be fine, big brother," she said. "I'm only gonna be a little naughty."

He smiled, shaking his head at her. "Drink?" he asked.

She smiled and shrugged. "Something light," she added. "You know you don't have to get me drunk."

He smirked and shook his head at her playful talk, then went and quickly made her a drink. She smiled and thanked him, then turned and walked back through the crowd, looking for someone that she could sit and talk with.

"Alex?" a male voice near her asked.

She turned, seeing one of the guys that she'd met here before. "Curt!" she said, smiling at him.

He nodded. "Damn girl, you look better each time I see you."

She rolled her eyes. "I thought we covered pick up lines the last time you and I talked."

He chuckled, pulling her closer to him as a group moved past. She smiled, looking up as the five or six people that passed them, bumped into her back and butt, even crying out in surprise as she felt a hand brush against it.

Curt snickered, looking down. She saw that his eyes were following the neckline of her tight dress, down her to ample cleavage.

"So, are you here with someone?" he asked.

She shook her head. "My brother works here, remember?" she said. "We were gonna hang out, but I don't think he thought it would be this busy."

Curt chuckled and nodded. "Me and a few of the guys from last time have a table over there, if you feel like joining us, you're welcome to. No fooling around, I promise!"

"Well that's no fun," she said, having to practically scream to be heard over the noise of conversation and the loudness of the music. He grinned at her and turned, pulling her by her hand toward the corner.

"Yo," Curt yelled, drawing the attention of several guys at the table. She smiled, instantly remembering and recognizing them. "Look who I found!" he said.

"Deon," she said, smiling and waving. She also recognized Joe, the more overtly perverted, as well as Paul, another of the guys and one of the quieter ones. "Joe, Paul," she said. "Y'all are missing two, aren't you?"

"The dangers of having a girlfriend," Curt said, letting her slide into the curved bench in front of him. She could see the look of disappointment on Joe and Deon when they saw that Paul was going to get to sit next to her.

She giggled. "I'll be sure to sit next to you guys at the first opportunity," she said with a wink.

They both brightened up at that, and she turned, feeling Curt slide in next to her.

Taking a sip of her drink, she looked up and saw that Sally had seen her and was coming straight toward them.

"Alex!" she said, smiling. Despite Curt being in the way, Sally pushed her way through and leaned way over to give Alex a hug. "Girl you look incredible tonight," she said, smiling widely.

Alex smiled and winked at her.

"You boys had better behave yourselves," Sally said, pointing at each of them. "Curt... Deon... I'm looking at you two."

Both of them chuckled and shook their heads. "You know damn well it's Joe's ass that's gonna get us kicked out," Curt said.

"Hell yeah," Deon added in agreement.

Alex snickered, smiling as Sally turned to go check on her other tables. "I'll come check on you in a while, sugar," she said, winking as she left.

The guys started talking then, and Alex politely answered their conversational questions while she scanned the room, looking for other people she might know. She was hoping that she'd see Lucy, her little Mexican vixen that had been so adorably enamored with her the last time. She wasn't anywhere to be seen, though, and Alex promised herself that she'd text her soon.

"So, are you and that guy you were with last time still together?" Deon asked. "Cuz you got four ripe fellas right here that would kill for a chance at you."

She smiled. "I appreciate that," she said. "But yeah, I still am. He moves a little slower than I like, but he's good looking and he's nice," she admitted, realizing that she liked him more than she let herself realize.

Deon chuckled and nodded. "Okay, well, shit the offer stands."

She giggled and winked playfully.

"Still getting manhandled?" Joe asked.

She looked up at him curiously, not catching his meaning at first, then realized that he was talking about the groping from her friends.

Laughing for a second, she shook her head and shrugged at him. "Unfortunately, no," she said. "I mean, you guys know that school started back this week, so I probably can't expect any groping from my classmates for at least another month or so."

He laughed, as did the other guys at the table.

"Sounds like you miss it," Curt said, smiling at her.

She shrugged. "It might sound silly, but I actually kind of do," she admitted.

"Why's that, do you think?" Paul asked. He seemed to be a quiet guy but wasn't completely mute.

She was quiet, thinking about it for a second, then turned to address him. "Well, I think it's partly because I enjoy the attention. I mean, come on, look at me right now. I came out dressed like this, alone. I obviously like to be ogled."

He nodded, the four guys listening intently as she continued.

"I mean, I get it that most guys just want sex, and that's fine, and I also understand that the groping is an extension of that. Plus, I'm probably asking for trouble by leading guys on and letting them do that, but fuck..." she said, pausing for a few long seconds, "I'm hornier than most girls I know."

The guys all smiled widely at her admission.

"I mean, I really, really love having sex and sucking dick," she said, not really thinking about the context of her admissions. "Sometimes, I feel like that's really all I want to do."

The four guys were staring intently, none of them daring to speak lest they break the spell of enchantment that was obviously on her. She giggled.

"Plus, there's just something really hot when a man is brave enough to just... do that, you know?" she asked.

"What's that?" Curt asked.

She smirked. "Grab my tits when I let him have a hug," she said. "It's like... he knows that I'm going to notice, or that I should notice," she amended, rolling her eyes at her previous naivety. "But, even knowing that I might bust his ass, he still moves in for a simple grab of my girls. I mean, I could out him like that waitress did on that video," she said. "Did you guys see that?"

They all nodded, Deon added, "Dude got arrested in front of his wife and kids, yo," looking over at Paul and then Curt and Joe.

They all nodded. "Still though," Joe said. "That was different."

Alex nodded. "No, no, I'm not disputing that. What he did was completely out of line, by a long shot."

They nodded in agreement.

"But these were guys that knew that I was aware of what they were doing, even if I didn't realize what their intentions were," she said. "I mean, yeah, they were grabbing my tits, but it wasn't like I couldn't see them. I just didn't think of myself as a sexual person up until I actually had sex with my twin's boyfriend," she admitted.

All of the guys at the table looked directly at her then, surprised. "Did you trick him or something?" Deon asked.

She looked at him, confused, then realized that it wasn't normal for sisters to fuck the same guy.

Laughing, she shook her head and started to explain, but then Sally came back over to bring her another drink.

"Water," she mouthed, winking at her. Alex smiled, winking back. She definitely didn't want to get too tipsy too early.

"No," Alex said, drawing their attention after the boys had finished ordering another round. "She and I are identical, so it would have definitely been easy to fool him. No," she said again, sighing. "You see, it was right around that same time that I realized that the guys at school were getting free gropes when they hugged me. We had just turned 18 and I was irritated at my dad for getting me a car that was like... same as hers but just a different color, you know? Like... parents of twins always do that shit and think it's cute." She sighed deeply and rolled her eyes. "I can't fucking stand that."

The guys laughed. She noticed that Curt was very close to her, his hand on his thigh, right next to hers. She knew that he wanted to touch her, but she wasn't going to make it easy. Smiling, she briefly glanced over at Paul, but saw that both of his hands were on the table.

"So, I was talking with her about it, because she was much more outgoing and popular than me, and everyone thought she was the prettier twin," she said.

They were obviously confused by that, so she explained. "She would wear nice things like this, and I would wear sweatpants and a hoodie, not do any makeup and not worry too much about my hair. I was a total tomboy."

They all nodded as they understood but remained silent as they listened.

"So anyway, I'm confiding in her and she tells me about them just getting cheap thrills, but I said that it didn't really bother me, I just didn't realize it. She said that I should just own it and start dressing nicer. So, I let her show me how to wear make-up and do my hair, and then after a few weeks, she asked if I wanted to have sex with her boyfriend."

They were all still watching her raptly. She giggled.

"I shrugged and thought about it, but then thought, "Fuck it," why not. He was a nice guy and he'd always been kind to me and took care of my sister, plus she was fucking offering it," she said. "So, I took her up on the offer, and her boyfriend popped my cherry," she said. "He and I haven't been together very much since, but it was fun. Toni still offers to let me fuck him when I'm down in the dumps. Or horny," she added.

The guys smiled, obviously having enjoyed her story.

"Anyway, ever since then, I really kind of like being manhandled, you know?" she asked. "I mean, don't beat me up or anything, but like... don't be afraid to just..."

She reached over and grabbed Curt's bulge playfully, squeezed it for a second as he clutched at himself in mild alarm at her swift movement toward his cock.

The guys laughed and she joined them, pulling her hand back and elbowing him playfully in the ribs. "Sorry," she said, winking.

"Oh no, you can do that anytime you want," he said, laughing. "You just took the big guy by surprise."

She smiled, wondering if he was being facetious about the size of his equipment.

"Big guy my ass," Deon said. "You ain't no bigger than me, motherfucker," he said, grinning.

Curt chuckled.

"So, did you guys compare your dick size or something?" she asked.

Curt and Deon both looked at each other and laughed.

"What's so funny?" she asked, smiling and looking at Joe.

"Assholes fucked the same girl in the same night," he said.

"No, no, no," Deon said. "Get that shit right. We fucked that girl at same time. My boy had his dick in her mouth while I was going to town on that ass."

Alex grinned, listening intently. "Really?" she asked. "Do tell."

Curt chuckled, seemingly even blushing a little.

"Not much to tell. D and I were out by ourselves and this girl just came over and said she'd never been with two guys."

Alex turned and rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she said. "She did not."

Deon nodded. "Hell yeah she did. I mean, it wasn't like she just worked that shit into conversation. She walked up and said, "I never been with two guys."

Curt laughed nodding, obviously enjoying the memory.

"She did?" Alex asked. She felt Curt move his hand, sliding it tentatively over to her thigh. She smirked, glancing over at him and opening her legs a bit.

"Hell yeah," Deon said. "So, we told her that we were game as long as she didn't want us to bump heads."

Alex giggled, suddenly remembering Kenny talking about "Rubbing wieners together."

"So, you didn't rub your wieners together or anything," she said, smirking at him. They laughed and shook their heads.

She grinned hearing Deon's loud and raucous laughter. Joe was just as loud though, and the booth next to them had apparently had it. A guy, obviously drunk, turned and tossed his nearly full beer out towards Deon, despite his wife's best attempts to stop him.

Alex cried out in surprise as the beer hit her partially in the chest. The guy had missed Deon completely, yelling, "Shut the fuck up!" Poor Paul had gotten the brunt, and was sitting quite still, just shaking his head in mild surprise.

Amazingly, Tino was there in a flash and lifted the drunk bodily up out of the booth, his wife scrambling behind to keep up.

Alex's glancing blow was enough to soak the front of the dress, but the dark color prevented anything from being seen through it. Still, it was obvious.

Sally had seen what had happened, and came over to help, a few towels in her hand. "Sorry hun," she said.

"No problem," Alex replied. She grabbed the towel, as did Curt, and started to dab the front of her dress dry. She smirked as he gingerly lifted the front of her dress from her cleavage, the tips of his fingers just inside the cusp as he dabbed gently at the cloth.

"You know," she said, "you didn't have to pay a drunk to throw beer on me to be able to grab my tits," she said, smirking at him.

"You're right," he said, chuckling. "I totally paid that guy to drench all of us in booze."

"Silly boy," she replied, looking up at him. "I told you I didn't mind."

He smiled, setting the towel down and letting her finish drying herself off.

"Well that was fun," she said, sighing.

"Sorry about that," Deon said, wiping up the table.

Determined not to let that one incident ruin her night, she turned and looked over at Joe. "So, have you ever compared your dick to these guys?"

Joe laughed and shook his head.

"Come on, Alex," Curt said. "You can't be asking guys that. That shit is embarrassing."

She giggled. Curt's hand had moved back down to her thigh, and smiled, patting it reassuringly.

"I think I'm gonna go use the bathroom," she said, gesturing to Curt to slide out. He smiled and nodded, doing as she asked. Paul followed behind her, sliding out as Curt waited.

"Stalking me?" she asked, smirking at him.

"Nah, just gotta piss," he said, smiling. "I'll head up and get another round after. Y'all want?"

The other three nodded.

Alex smiled. "It's a date then," she said. Turning, she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the bathroom. There was a crowd in the way, so she sighed and glanced back. Paul smiled at her, his hand damp with sweat.

"You know, I don't bite," she said, smiling at him. "Relax."

He shrugged. "I'm cool. You're just intimidating."

She furrowed her brow in confusion. "How am I intimidating?" she asked. "I just admitted that I like my tits groped."

He laughed, unwittingly looking down at her breasts for a second. "You're fucking stunning," he said a few seconds later. "You could have any dude in here and you're hanging out with our goofy asses."

123456...9