All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 12'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 4 years ago

Time foe Keith it get with the program or out the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story is awsome

I love how you intertwined your stories. Doing a hell of job keeping the story lines moving forward. I can't wait for the next installment.

toobytoobyalmost 4 years ago

I haven't even finished reading this whole installment yet, but I just had to comment on the Keith/Sam argument. I remember we talked about this a couple months ago, MC, about how to get Keith out of the picture for a while, so Sam could explore her sexuality more. (I'm Tony, one of your "idea bouncer-offers.") You found a GREAT way to accomplish that! Keith was a total religious zealot and a putz! Now even I can't root for him anymore. Maybe he'll come around eventually, maybe not....

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 4 years ago
5 Stars As Usual

5 stars of course for an amazing literary piece. However I think I’m the only one who does wish that if not Alex at least Sam would not go down the multiple guys/orgy path lol. It’s just personal preference but anyway another awesome chapter.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

This one awesome story complicated but full of interest and emotion I really feel for that girl. Her ex should remain just that yesterday's man, move along there Sam!!

skittleRayneskittleRayneover 3 years ago

hatttteeeee keith!!! loathe him!!! glad he's gone but I'd like for him to reappear just to say he's sorry and realize she was telling the truth!!! then bam! sam hits him with the new and improved self and shrugs him off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was it.

I'm sorry but I won't read this story any further.

Not because it's badly written or because I've lost interest in how the story continues, quite the opposite.

I have a crush on Alex/Toni, a big one, it hurts to keep reading what bad decisions they both keep making.

Sorry Mentalcase

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have loved reading ALL of your stories but for some reason you just seem to abruptly end them, like this one. Surely there is more to what happens to Sam?

I think that you are a very imaginative and clever writer and I liked the way combined the two stories together.

Please keep writing but try to give your stories proper endings.

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

Yet again , very sexy story , 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES