My Sister Made Me Ch. 12

Story Info
Alex gets some of that good dick; Sam loses her temper...
34.2k words
4.77
26.6k
37

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,263 Followers

Alex

As they pulled out of the parking lot at Camille's photo studio, Toni asked her for the second time if she was going to see if the guys wanted to hang out.

She smirked. "Yes, Miss Horny. I'm checking right now."

Toni grinned again, obviously impatient for it to happen.

"What's going on with y'all today?" she sent, group messaging Kenny, Eric, and Bear.

"Not much," Kenny said. "Been bored since Reagan went off to school."

"He's been moping around," Eric said. "We gonna hang out and do something."

Alex smiled. "It looks like they might be free," she said, getting another round of clapping from her horny twin.

"I'm certainly up for it," she sent. "Bear?" she asked.

"Heck yeah," he replied. "I'll head over now before mom can give me some stupid shit to do."

She smiled, anxious to see her friends again. She was happy to share Toni with them, but at least a small part of her wanted both Toni and her friends all to herself. She glanced over, seeing her excited sister beaming at her.

"Be there soon," she sent, setting the phone down, then glanced back over at Toni and smiled.

Grinning, the twin looked over and raised an eyebrow questioningly. "What?" she asked, snickering.

Alex shrugged. "I just can't believe I'm in love with you. I mean... I love you, of course, you're the most important thing in the world to me. You're my twin, you know?"

Toni smirked. "Of course I do, I'm your twin."

Alex rolled her eyes. "But, I'm also in love with you, goober. Like, for real in love. When did that happen?"

Toni smiled. "Probably one of those times we were going down on each other."

"I'll drop it," she said. "You're obviously distracted by the thought of my friends," Alex said, rolling her eyes.

The twin shook her head. "Well, yeah, I am, but I know what you mean. I actually remember exactly when I realized that I was in love with my twin sister."

"You do?" Alex asked.

Toni nodded. "You were in my bed one night. We'd made love the night before, and you were still asleep, but you had some of my hair curled up in your fingers. The last thing you said before we went to sleep was, "I love you, Toni," and then you moaned all cute-like," she said, reaching over and taking Alex's hand.

"Really?" she asked, getting a nod in response from her twin.

"I remember thinking that I better start behaving myself and not let anything get between us, because I couldn't stand to lose you," she said.

"Aww," Alex said, squeezing her hand.

"I mean it, Alex," Toni said. "I've tried my hardest not to use my power over you. I don't want to lose you."

Alex smiled. "You're not going to lose me, silly. We just have to promise each other that we'll talk if we get jealous or get our feelings hurt."

Toni nodded. There was a long moment of silence between them before either spoke. Finally, it was Toni that said something.

"I just want you to know that, no matter what happens, I'm not going to let anyone else get in the way of how I feel about you. I won't let sex with anyone else pull us apart, okay?"

"Me neither," Alex said, smiling. "I love you so much."

Toni smiled, leaning over and kissing her on the lips while they were stopped at a light, then whispered. "I love you too."

Alex smiled, but since Toni had gotten all sweet on her, she felt the need to confess her recent sins.

"I guess since we're getting all of this out in the open, I need to tell you about something that happened. I'm not sure what to make of it."

Toni looked over at her, her concern obvious. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Alex nodded. "Oh, totally," she said, seeing her sister's return to normal. "It's sex related, but it's a little confusing, so I want to get your take on it and how I handled it."

Toni smiled. "Sounds juicy. Is it Dane and Danny or Beck related?"

Alex smiled. "Beck."

"Ooh, spill it. We've got time before we get to Kenny's."

Alex smiled and nodded. Starting with her shift at DD's, she told her girlfriend all about the friends of her boyfriend coming in and seeing her and being briefly embarrassed by it all.

"Oh, that's nothing to worry about," Toni said. "Wade brings his brothers and his dad in to ogle my goodies when I'm wearing something skimpy."

"What? How do you get past the no boyfriend rule?" she asked.

Toni shrugged. "Wade's not a jealous guy, you know that. The rule is in place so that they have something to fall back on if a boyfriend does get jealous and the police get called."

That was certainly true enough about Wade. With all the flirting that Toni did at parties, he had quickly learned to let her be herself.

Alex smirked, shaking her head. "Anyway, after work I went over to Beck's place since he wasn't allowed to come in."

"His friends got to see you topless, right?" Toni asked.

Alex nodded.

"And did you go over in your uniform?"

She nodded again.

"Good girl. Boys can be silly when it comes to jealousy. Did y'all fuck?"

Alex snickered. "No, we didn't. I think he thinks we're going to be a couple or something," she said.

Toni smirked. "You're allowed to date boys, Alex" she said.

"No, I know. I just... I don't really think I want to, you know?" she clarified. "I want a guy like you have, one that's understanding about you being with me."

Toni nodded. "Well, Wade's different. Plus, he doesn't know that you and I are actually together," she said.

"You haven't mentioned it?" Alex asked.

She shook her head. "It hasn't come up," she said with a shrug. "Is that a problem? I can tell him."

Alex quickly shook her head. "Not a problem, just curious."

"So anyway, what happened?" Toni prompted.

"Well, we played video games for a bit, and then the other guys passed out, so I gave Beck a blowjob."

"Nice," Toni said. "So, what's the problem?"

"Well, his roommate was watching standing behind him and jerking off," she said.

Toni laughed, covering her mouth. "Didn't Beck see?" she asked.

Alex shook her head, snickering. "No, he was cumming in my mouth at the time. So, he finished and was off in space somewhere," she said. "Bryce like... disappeared into the hallway, and, I thought, to his room. So, I get up and go to get cleaned up, but he's like... in the hall being all creepy."

Toni must have sensed that Alex was conflicted about this part and had stopped laughing.

"So, he like... comes up to me and caresses my cheek, but he's still stroking his cock. He puts a hand on my shoulder and I... just sink to the ground without protesting or putting up any kind of resistance. He was really close to me, and he called me slut or something, then started to cum. I couldn't help it and took him into my mouth, letting him cum in it."

"Jesus," Toni said. Alex glanced over, gauging her twin's reaction.

"It was so fucking hot," Alex admitted, causing Toni to breathe a sigh of relief.

"God, I wanted to say that, but you looked like you were upset for a second."

Shrugging, Alex honestly didn't know how she felt.

"Part of me really enjoyed it, but I felt like I was betraying Beck," she said.

"So, you like Beck," Toni said. "But you also liked being made to suck off his roommate behind his back."

Alex nodded. "Honestly, I loved it," she said. "I wanted him to force me to my hands and knees and take me then and there."

"Fuck," Toni said. "That's so fuckin' sexy."

Alex sighed and nodded, then looked over. "But then, why didn't I tell Beck? That's what's messing with me."

Toni smiled. "Well, think about it. How do you feel about him?"

"He's okay I guess."

"Okay, so does thinking about him make you hot? Not fucking him, thinking just about him."

Alex drove silently for a second, thinking about how Beck actually made her feel. "I guess he makes me feel curious. He's nice and sweet, but I think he's... distracted or something."

"Right. So, he doesn't exactly get your motor running when you're texting, or just thinking about him in passing."

Alex shook her head.

"And me? When you think about me, or Dane and Danny?" she asked.

Alex felt an immediate surge of arousal as she smiled and looked over at her sister. Thinking about how Dane and Danny had used her had made it even worse.

"Fuck," Alex said, suddenly realizing what Toni was getting at.

"Right," Toni said, smiling. "You didn't tell him because you don't consider him someone you need to answer to. Babe," she said, squeezing her hand, "You don't seem to really care about dating him."

Alex felt like an idiot. Of course, that was what the issue was.

"So then why am I bothering?" she sighed.

Toni was quiet for a few seconds, then answered, "I don't know. I know that it's okay that you are. Maybe you want him as a fuck-buddy. Maybe it's this Bryce guy."

Alex sighed, unsure. "It's been bothering me a bit, my reaction to what Bryce was doing."

Toni smiled. "You're worried that you should have told him to stop. It's your body, Alex. You get to decide when someone touches you. Or... you know... dump a load of cum in your mouth."

Alex snickered and nodded. "I know, I just... I couldn't."

"Couldn't? Or didn't want to?" Toni asked.

Alex didn't respond but couldn't help but smile as she thought about the encounter in the hallway the night before.

"Didn't want to," she said, finally able to admit it to herself.

"You said yourself, you wanted him to bend you over and take you there in the hallway," Toni pointed out.

Alex sighed. "You're right," she said. "I guess I have to come clean to Beck."

Toni looked over, sympathy on her face. "Well, I know you feel bad, but if you don't have true feelings for him, just tell Bryce to knock it off."

Alex shrugged. "I just... I should tell Beck that I don't want to be a girlfriend to him right now."

Toni smiled. "Well, you never were his real girlfriend, anyway," she said, grinning. "You're mine."

Alex smiled back.

"You know," Toni added, "maybe it was the idea of cheating that was such a turn on. Or, maybe you liked not being asked."

"Could be," she said with a shrug. "That's a little extreme though, don't you think?"

Her sister shrugged in response. "I'm just saying that you obviously enjoyed what happened, and it's your honest, good side that has the problem with it, but only because you think it might hurt Beck. Maybe you should see if he can handle a friends with benefits situation, or just break it off and fuck Bryce?"

Alex smiled, then nodded at the street she was turning on to. "We're here," she said. "I didn't mention you were coming, so that's probably going to be a surprise. Also, don't forget that the Logans are... different. They might actually be having sex out in the open, with their daughter Brie."

Toni grinned. "Mmmm, that would be crazy hot to just walk in on, don't you think?"

Alex smiled. "Well, we're both sleeping with each other and our brothers, so yeah, it would be really fucking hot."

As they pulled up, Alex and Toni both hopped out and went up to the house.

"It's okay to go in?" Toni asked.

Alex smiled, nodding as she stepped past and opened the door. Mr. Logan smiled, standing immediately from his normal spot in the easy chair and setting his book down.

"Alex," he said. "Welcome back. I see you brought your gorgeous sister with you this time."

Smiling, Alex moved up and hugged him, his hands immediately moving around her waist. She slid underneath his arm and let him pull her tight, one hand cupped against the lower part of her right breast.

"Hey Toni," he said, smiling as her twin stepped in, looking a little trepidatious.

"Hello Mr. Logan," she said, stepping up and hugging him as Alex had.

"You girls coming over to get up to no good?" he asked.

Alex nodded. "I'm treating my sister to some alone time with your son and his friends," she said.

"Oh, is that so?" he asked. "What about little ole me?"

Smiling, Alex reached down, winking at Toni as she watched a foot or so away, her hand sliding into Mr. Logan's lounging pants and stroking his cock.

"Doesn't Brie take care of this now?" she asked, smiling up at him.

Mr. Logan looked shocked that she knew, but he quickly recovered. "I see that one of my children told you about that."

She shook her head, still stroking his cock. It was swelling to its moderately impressive size in her hand, and she grinned as she glanced down at it. "No, I saw you and Cindy fooling around by the pool. It was really hot to watch."

He smiled. "Oh! Well, since you're here, I'm assuming you don't disapprove."

Alex smiled, nodding. "I told Kenny about how Toni and I like to pass the time. I guess he didn't tell you." She glanced over at her twin, who seemed to be squirming in place, obviously horny.

"He didn't, that little lech," Ken said. He took a moment to groan in pleasure, then cradled Alex's head and kissed her. "Are you and Toni going to let me in on the secret?" he asked.

Alex smiled, shrugging. "You never know what might happen," she said.

"You know," he said, "I would love to give you two the treatment that Brie got the first time she crashed one of the swinger parties her mom and I go to."

Alex groaned, feeling her pussy grow wetter as she thought about how Brie had described it.

"She said that she was absolutely drenched with cum, and that she lost count of how many guys came in her tight little pussy," Alex said quietly.

Mr. Logan groaned, reaching down and sliding a hand inside Alex's shorts, and then a single finger down through the wetness of her slit.

"I might have to delay your little gangbang if you keep this up," he said, gently pushing it in.

"Fuck, you two are just... mean to leave me standing here," Toni said.

Alex smiled, turning to look at her sister. She looked irritated, her arms crossed in front of her.

"I'm sorry Mr. Logan," Alex said. "My sister has been horny and hasn't had anyone to take care of it for her. She might have forgotten her manners. Care to remind her to be polite?"

Mr. Logan chuckled, then turned, leaving Alex with a wink and a knowing smile. Reaching up, he closed his hand around Toni's wrist and pulled her to him. She whimpered in surprise, glancing at Alex, who only watched in response.

Turning, Mr. Logan shut the front door and then pushed her up against it. Pushing one hand up on her throat, he held her there for a moment before he reached down to work his cock out of the front of his lounging pants.

Toni groaned, looking down and seeing the erection for herself, then whimpering as he held her there.

"I heard you've got a boyfriend," Mr. Logan said. "Is that right?"

Toni nodded. "I do. So, let go of me."

Alex smiled, seeing the game for what it was, hoping Mr. Logan was astute enough to catch on.

"I don't think so, slut," he said, his hand squeezing a little harder on Toni's neck.

She groaned, closing her eyes as a surge of pleasure rolled through her. Alex watched as he reached up and pulled the button of her sister's blue jeans open, then reaching in and pulling at her panties. Her pants didn't come down, but it didn't look like that was what he was trying to do.

Groaning, Toni looked like she was about to melt through the wooden door she was pressed against. She was staring intensely up at Mr. Logan's face, but couldn't move much as he had her pinned with his hand. Stepping up swiftly, he pushed the head of his dick into the front of her panties, causing Toni to moan audibly, her eyes closing as he slid past her pussy.

"Jesus... fuck the roleplaying bullshit," she begged. "Fuck me, please, fuck me."

"What would your boyfriend say?" Mr. Logan asked.

"Fuck him," she groaned. "I want your cock. Oh, God, please fuck me."

Ken smiled widely, glancing briefly at Alex and winking. She grinned, pointing up toward Kenny's room and waving as she headed for the stairs.

"See you in a bit, Toni," Alex said.

"Fuck," Toni whimpered.

As Alex hit the stairs, she turned and saw that Mr. Logan had yanked her twin's pants and panties off and was in the middle of getting her up into his arms, and his cock into her pussy.

"God, please fuck me," she groaned. "Nail me to the door," she begged.

Alex grinned, trying to keep quiet and attempting to preserve the sexual atmosphere for the two. As she turned to climb the steps, she heard the door impacting with their thrusts, Toni's cries of pleasure mixing with Mr Logan's determined grunts.

Happily, she went up to the upper landing and turned, knocking on Brie's door. There wasn't an answer, so she opened it and saw that the gorgeous brunette was snoozing. Giggling, she covered her mouth and quietly closed the door.

Tiptoeing across the room, she moved up to the bed, seeing that the pretty brunette was naked under the sheet. Biting her lip, she gently lifted the sheet off of the snoozing beauty and knelt on the edge of the bed. Brie's head was in the corner on the opposite side, and she was lying face down, her butt slightly up as she had one knee bent, the other straight.

Smiling, Alex groaned at the sight of Brie's shapely ass, whimpering as she saw how incredible it looked naked. An urge to bite the ample flesh passed through her, but she forced it away. Gently, she crept further onto the bed and worked her way close to the sleeping woman, determined to have a taste.

Lowering her face down to the mattress, she worked it up between Brie's legs, sliding up as the young woman started to stir. She reached her destination before that happened though and was able to run her warm tongue up Brie's slit, noting that it looked a little red, and figured that she'd had sex today at some point. Groaning, Brie half-sat-up and looked down, reaching for Alex's head and gazing at her through sleep filled eyes.

"Alex?" she asked.

Smiling, Alex turned Brie over and ran her tongue hard against the young woman's pussy.

"Oh my fucking God," she groaned, falling back and reaching down to pull at Alex's head. "I just had sex with my boyfriend," she said.

Alex realized she was warning her, but really didn't care in that moment, having noted the telltale taste from the young woman's slit.

"God, that's so hot," Brie groaned, caressing Alex's face as she slurped noisily at the poor, battered pussy in front of her.

Sliding her tongue in, she got a stronger taste of her boyfriend's cum, groaning in pleasure and looking up at her, winking.

"Fuck, that's so goddamn hot," she moaned, still looking at Alex. "Can you taste him?" she whimpered.

Alex nodded, emphatically adding, "Mmmhmm," and grinning as she slid her tongue deeper, then ran it hard up the quivering young woman's pussy lips.

Not wanting to mess around, she latched on to Brie's fleshy clit mound and sucked gently, running her tongue hard against it, making the brunette to groan and gyrate against her lips and chin. For a few minutes, the poor girl fought to lay still and let Alex work, but was moving around a great deal.

"Fuck, you're gonna... fuck..." she suddenly cried out.

Alex felt her go rigid, then felt both of Brie's legs quivering and shaking violently. She didn't slow her oral attention though, and continue to suck forcefully on her clit, her tongue jamming against it again and again.

"Guh," Brie called, reaching down and pulling hard on Alex's face.

Realizing that she needed her to stop, she slid up the young woman's body as she continued to quiver, almost violently cumming thanks to Alex's tongue. After a few moments of shaking, she was finally able to focus and pulled Alex all the way up, kissing her and pushing her tongue into her mouth.

"Fuck, that's so nasty," she whimpered, her tongue dipping into Alex's again. "Oh my God, you're so good at eating my pussy."

Grinning, Alex shrugged. "Toni and I came over to hang out with the guys," she said.

Brie whimpered through an aftershock, momentarily distracted as Alex lay there with her. A few seconds later, Brie was able to focus again and asked, "Toni?"

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,263 Followers