My Sister Made Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, she was only allowed to make a meal of her friend's delicious pussy for a minute before Kara collapsed to her knees and shook her head. "Mmm, that's too much," she said. "I was about to pass out." She offered Sam a kiss instead.

"You said you were jealous," Sam said, laughing and kissing her again. She felt wetness on her top and smirked as she looked down. "Ugh... look at my shirt."

With Kara's help, she stood up and inspected the damage. She was a mess.

"Thanks a lot," she said, looking up at a very content looking Duncan.

He laughed, but then the door downstairs opened, and she quickly said her goodbyes. Gathering her things, she quietly left through the side door and went to her car. Once she had it started, she hurried out of the parking lot and got on the road before bursting out in laughter and elation at what she'd just finished doing.

Once she was home, she quietly went inside and upstairs. None of her siblings were home, so she relaxed in a hot bath after tossing her filthy clothes in the hamper. Climbing in bed that night, she could tell that her arousal had not abated, but it wasn't bothering her like it normally did. She'd had fun and it seemed to make things easier on her.

Happy for the first time in a long time, she snuggled up to the stuffed bear she'd had since she was a toddler and went to sleep.

***

The next morning, Sam got up and pulled on a pair of panties and a shirt after finishing her morning routine. Next, she ate breakfast alone as both of her parents were sleeping in and none of her siblings had been home when she'd awakened. After munching on a banana while she mused about the previous evening, she tossed the peel in the trash and skipped off to make sure that her parents were home and something weird hadn't happened to them.

Walking down the hall that led past the washroom, a few guest bedrooms and bathrooms, several closets, and the door to the garage, she paused just outside her parent's bedroom door and listened. The telltale sound of her father's raucous snore echoed out from the room and she snickered, then started to turn around.

She stopped short though and mused that it would be nice to snuggle between them, and since it was her birthday, they couldn't rightly refuse her. Tiptoeing over to her mother's side of the bed, she knelt down and kissed her on the cheek. Her mother jolted a bit as she awoke, then smiled warmly as she saw her daughter's face.

"Morning baby," she said sleepily. "Happy birthday."

"Morning mama," she said quietly. "Can I get some birthday snuggles?"

Her mother laughed quietly, then lifted the covers over for her to climb in. Happily sliding over the top, Sam moved in between her mother and still-sleeping father as he snored loudly again. Turning to face him, she reached back and pulled her mother's arms around her.

"Wha?" her father muttered. The question punctuated by another snore a few seconds later.

The covers pulled up, her mother hugging her from behind and her dad snoring loudly in her face, Sam felt just about as safe and warm as she possibly could.

"I'll make you some breakfast in a few minutes," her mother said quietly.

"No need," Sam whispered over her shoulder. "I had a banana already. You guys have a late night?"

"I'm sorry, hun," her mother replied. "Yeah, we went out on Friday and stayed out way too late," she confirmed. "Didn't get in until very late and I was drained all day yesterday."

"Oh... I'm sorry," Sam said. "I can let you guys sleep."

"No, no," her mother said, scratching her back and kissing her shoulder. "I should get up. I need to get a shower so we can start preparing for your birthday party."

Sam nodded, but closed her eyes and breathed deeply in contentment as she clutched her mother's arms close against her. After a while, she began to feel the pull of sleep calling to her, but her father shifted in bed and startled her. His hand came down been them, and Sam could feel him rummage around at his crotch for a moment before falling still again. With that, her mother started to pull away, and Sam turned over to look pleadingly at her.

"Don't give me those pouty eyes," her mother said with a playful scowl. "I've got to get moving, birthday girl. So does Mr. Noisy there."

She was still pouting as her mother tossed the covers aside and slipped out to head to the bathroom. Sam was about to go ahead and get up to leave when she felt her dad's arm pull her tight against him. Suddenly aware of something poking between her legs, she froze.

The door to the bathroom closed a few seconds later, and the room fell silent save for his rhythmic breathing against her back. His left arm was draped over her waist and pulled tight against her, the right underneath her neck.

Almost as if it were a replay of what Dane had done, she felt her father stirring just before he reached up with his left hand and roughly squeezed one breast and then the other. A frail cry of arousal escaped her lips as he pulled her tight against him, his hand roughly mauling her breast again before he slid it back across to do the same to the other.

Between her legs, the protruding erection was nuzzling happily up against her pussy, despite her internal war of how inappropriate it may or may not be for it to be there. Fighting the impulses careening around her mind to just pull her panties aside, she bit her lip in frustration as he stopped mauling her chest. Knowing she had to get out of there, she was about to do just that when she felt his hand slide into her panties and gently stroke the swollen flesh cloaking her clitoris.

A moment of hesitation cost her, and he slid the digit down further and pushed roughly into her folds before finding the hole a second later. A shiver of pleasure raced through her and she finally managed to shake herself from the daze she'd been in. Sliding out of his grasp deftly, she slid from the bed and hurried to the door before he could fully wake up and see her.

Apparently, he wasn't fully awake though, and it looked like he was still drooling in his pillow and fast asleep. The cover had been tossed aside in her haste to get out of the sticky situation and she whimpered in protest as she saw his cock had pushed free from the boxers he'd had on.

There was no debating it now. It was big. The flesh was red and angry looking, the head bulbous and pulsing. Subconsciously licking her lips as she saw the glistening ooze crawling from the hole, she swallowed hard and tried to make herself leave.

The sound of the shower turning on startled her once more, and she finally spun around and practically ran from the room and back upstairs.

"What the fuck?" she whispered, leaning back against her door.

Breathing heavily, she stood there for a few minutes as she recovered, playing the event over in her mind. It had been a simple misunderstanding, she knew. He'd thought she was her mother.

She steeled herself as she tried to forget about it. Nothing had really happened, right?

Taking a deep breath, she stood and stepped toward her bed but then stopped again as she felt something. Sliding a finger down to the outside of her panties, she felt the wet spot she'd left there. Bringing her hand up in front of her face, she rubbed them together and watched a gooey string appear between them. Without really thinking about it, she slid both fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. The telltale tang of precum hit her suddenly, and she realized that it had been her father that had left the goo, and not just her.

Shaking her head and not wanting to give it anymore thought, she stripped out of her panties and put on some fresh ones before pulling shorts on over the top of them.

Turning, she looked in the mirror and nodded, satisfied. "Nothing happened. You snuggled. You got up. That's it." The taste lingering in her mouth told her differently, but she was desperately ignoring it. It was her birthday, and she wasn't going to let any silly mishaps caused by the ridiculous level of her arousal ruin it

*****

Alex

Sam emerged from wherever she'd been not long after Toni came outside, and Alex gave her a hug and kiss before wishing her a happy birthday. Over the next couple of minutes, the rest of the party guests arrived. The first was Kenny. He was quickly followed by Hannah, coming in and hugging Danny before coming and doing the same to the others.

Dane and Sally were next, the latter following the same routine as Hannah had. The girls of the group then descended into conversation while Danny and Dane went and hung with their dad and Kenny around the grill. Wade joined the group a few minutes later, and after greeting his girlfriend and winking at Alex, he joined the other guys around the grill.

A few minutes of mindless girl-talk later, Alex was thoroughly bored of the conversation the other girls were having and was ready to go hang out with the guys. After subtly removing herself from the conversation, she felt her phone buzz and saw that she got a text from Bryce.

"I'm here," was all it said.

She turned and went back inside, then through the house to the front door. Opening it up, she smiled when she saw his confident smile adorning his face on the other side.

"Hey," he said, grabbing her waist as he stepped in, then proceeded to kiss her fiercely.

"Mmm!" she squealed, surprised by the sudden move. Breaking the kiss a second later, she ran her hand along his chest and couldn't help but stare up at him like a giddy teenager. Pulling herself together, she cleared her throat and fixed him with a renewed "serious" stare. "Hi," she said. "Alex is outside, you hound."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Oh no... I'm not falling for that shit again."

She giggled and kissed him again, then turned and led him inside by the hand.

"You ready to meet the rest of my family?" she asked as they wound through the house and toward the back yard.

"Shit, they better be ready to meet me," he retorted, making her snicker and roll her eyes. "So, are you just gonna say, 'hey y'all, this is my dick donor, Bryce' or just call me a friend?" he asked.

"Hmm," she said, turning and faking a look of concentration. "We aren't really anything, are we? I don't guess you're important enough for me to introduce."

He chuckled and dropped his head. "Ouch. I deserved that."

"Yeah, you did," she said, tapping his chest with a single finger. Turning, she opened the back door and offered him a wink as he stepped past her. As he did so, he reached up and pinched her nipple through her shirt. Wincing in pain, she smacked him on the shoulder as he passed and briefly held a hand up to her wounded breast as he grinned widely.

Shutting the door behind her, she scowled in mock anger at him before clearing her throat and getting everyone's attention.

"Guys, this is... my boyfriend, Bryce," she said, causing him to chuckle and look over at her. As the went through her family and their significant others and friends, Bryce shook hands and nodded. "Finally, this is my big sister Sam," she said after she'd gone through everyone else.

"Happy birthday," he said, smiling and offering her an obviously professionally wrapped box.

"Thank you!" Sam said. "It's nice to meet you."

She turned and took the box to put it with the others, and Alex smiled up at him as he faced her.

"Who said I agreed to be your boyfriend?" he asked quietly.

She snickered. Stepping close, she lowered her voice so that only he could hear before replying. "Well, I figured that was more polite than 'the cocky guy that bent me over and fucked me in front of my old boyfriend' or something like that."

"Hey," he said, frowning at her. "I barely fucked you, and Beck was just in the same room."

"Defensive much?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I guess I could call you, 'that guy that came in my panties while I was wearing them without even asking me,'" she pointed out.

He frowned, but then shook his head. "Nah, I like the sound of 'boyfriend' better," he said, the two sharing a quiet laugh.

Wade and Toni made their way over then, and she was happy to see the two shake hands and start to talk as her twin slid in close to her.

"What do they know about Friday?" Alex asked.

"I only told them that we had plans," Toni whispered. "I already told Kenny not to let on that he was with us."

Alex nodded and breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't that she wanted to lie or mislead Bryce, but she knew that it might bother him if he learned that she'd gone to a swinger party. There was something about him that made her feel like she had to take it slow and not scare him off, even though his entire persona seemed to deny that. He was brash, cocky, confident, and intoxicatingly dominant; not exactly the type of guy that needed a soft touch.

Then again, she'd had only one other "boyfriend" in her life, so what did she know?

As everyone started to talk and mingle, she was happy to see that he was able to hold his own in conversation with pretty much anyone there, and that no one really seemed to have any kind of negative reaction to his presence. She let her focus stray from him for a while and spoke with a few different folks.

When the hamburgers and hotdogs were done, the group lined up to get their food and sat around eating, laughing, and talking. They played a few goofy party games that they did at every party, and then had cake and ice cream. Afterward, Sam opened her gifts and thanked everyone for them multiple times.

Folks talked for a little while longer before they began to leave, and after Toni checked to make sure that Sam didn't want to hang out and do something, she left with Wade to go and spend some time with him.

Heading inside, she took Bryce up to her room for a little privacy so they could talk about that evening.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" she asked.

"Well, this is supposed to be our first real date so how about a movie first?" As he spoke, he walked slowly toward her, his eyes locked on hers in an unmistakable show of what he was actually thinking about.

"That sounds fun," she said, watching him move closer.

He stopped a few inches away from her and ran a finger along her collarbone, then slid the tip down into the cleavage of the low-cut shirt she'd chosen. Sliding the finger to the right and inside her top, she bit her lip as he pulled the cloth aside and popped the entire orb free effortlessly. His fingertips pressed together, her nipple the point of contact for both as he gently squeezed.

"Maybe a walk in the park, or we can hang out in my room at the apartment," he added.

Releasing her nipple, he raised a single finger up and pushed in between her lips. She sucked on it without hesitation and pushed a moan back before it escaped. Plucking it from her mouth, he smiled confidently as he reached down and started to slide his hand into her pants.

Her hand instantly gripped his arm and stopped him before he could push into her panties.

"I... I can't tonight," she stammered, having suddenly remembered her soreness.

"Damn," he said with a frown. "That time of the month?"

"Yeah," she said with a frown as he pushed her shirt back into place. The fun Friday night had seemingly kickstarted it a few days early. "Lucky me."

He chuckled and gave her a disarming smile. "So... movie?" he asked after a few seconds.

She laughed, and eventually nodded.

***

A few hours later, Alex gave Bryce a kiss goodbye and told him to text her soon after he walked her to the front door. He gave her a confident wink and flashed her his disarming smile.

"You know I will," he said, his hand trailing behind him for a few seconds as he clutched hers and turned.

She continued to watch and forced a smile as he walked to his truck, then went inside and shut the door. Leaning against it, she frowned as she tried to figure out what the hell was bothering her. Throughout the evening with Bryce, she'd felt... off.

The movie had been fine, and Bryce had been great for their first real date. It felt... okay, but she hadn't been blown away. Of course, it wasn't the first time they'd hung out and it was certainly an odd start for a date. But she didn't think that was what was bothering her.

She shook her head and turned, heading upstairs and into her room. Surprised to find her twin waiting there, she forced a smile and moved over to join her on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Toni asked.

Alex frowned. She should have known better than to try and fool her twin.

"I... don't know," she said. "I feel off."

Toni brushed the hair behind her ear and gave her a caring look. "Bad date?"

"The date was good," she said, shaking her head. "I just... something isn't right..."

Toni frowned and sighed deeply. "Well... how about I sleep in here tonight to make you feel safe?"

Alex smiled and turned to hug her. "I'd like that."

The two went and got ready for bed, taking a few minutes to talk to Sam and then climbing in together.

*****

Sam

Later that evening, Sam came out of her room and checked for the 10th time to see if Dane was back yet. He'd successfully avoided talking to her after the party and had left with Sally before she could pull him away.

She wasn't going to let that ruin her birthday, though, and after finishing up homework, she pulled a long shirt over her panties, then went back downstairs to hang out with her mom and dad. She found them watching TV on the couch and snacking on some of the leftovers from the party.

"Hey, birthday girl," her dad said, smiling warmly as she went over to sit between the two on the couch they were sharing.

"Hi, daddy," she said with a smile, and definitely didn't immediately think about the accident that morning.

As she sat, her mother pulled her close and wrapped an arm around her without a word, then started to stroke Sam's hair idly while they watched some nature show.

"Did you have a good birthday?" her dad asked as he set his paper plate down on the coffee table.

"Mmmhmm," she confirmed, looking over at him briefly. "Thank you."

He offered her another smile and went back to watching his show. Content to sit there and pretend to be interested in what they were watching, Sam stayed with her parents until her mother got up and excused herself. A few minutes later, she heard the front door open and close, followed by the heavy footfalls of one of her brothers.

Waiting a few minutes so that it didn't look too odd, she yawned and stretched before scooting over toward her dad. She'd intended to give him a kiss on the cheek, but her stupid horny brain got in the way, and she looked down at the bulge in his pajama pants. As she looked, she saw that even though it wasn't hard, it was still a sizable presence and completely forgot what she'd set out to do.

She looked up as her father looked over at her with a perplexed look on his face. She was kneeling on the couch and looking at him like she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Leaving me already?" he asked.

She smiled, immediately feeling ridiculous and forgetting all about her stupid horny thoughts and impulses. This was her dad, for God's sake.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go back upstairs and put away my new clothes and stuff."

He sighed animatedly and tossed her a wink. "If you have to leave me alone here by myself, then I guess that's okay."

She giggled. "Daddy..." she protested.

"Can this old fart get a hug at least?" he asked.

"Of course," she said, and leaned over. He had other ideas though and reached over to grab her waist. Both hands found purchase on her soft hips, and he pulled her into his lap before she knew what he'd intended.

When she was little, she would give him hugs in that fashion without a second thought. Her legs on the outside of his, her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder. The feeling of his strength against her smaller form had always brought her such comfort when she'd been sad. His smell, his steady breathing, even his heartbeat; all had been an easy way for her to start feeling better when she was little. That was surely what he'd intended this time.