My Sister Made Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled. "Yeah, I know that size helps but isn't everything. I'm just glad I have what I have."

She smiled happily and moved close to him again. A few minutes of comfortable silence passed between the two before she spoke again.

"I'm really glad that you're here," she whispered.

"Me too," he said.

The menacing presence of his cock continued to give her fits and she knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep with it distracting her like it was. She didn't want to kick him out and didn't really know what to do about making it go away.

As if he were reading her thoughts, he sighed deeply at that point. "Sorry," he said. "I told you that it would be a problem."

She giggled quietly. "I don't mind it, but it's definitely distracting."

He nodded and pulled back a bit, to her dismay.

"Why uh..." she said suddenly, desperate for a way to make him stay, "why don't you take care of it?"

He was silent for a second before he burst out laughing. "You want me to jerk off right here?"

She felt ridiculous for the idea and sighed. "Well... you were going to leave," she admitted. "I want you here."

There was a long pause of silence before he smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Don't worry. I'll stay."

Happily, she pulled him back up to where he'd been before, his erection sliding up the skin of her stomach and resting between them, sandwiched.

"See, we can do this," she said. "So what if you have an erection? I'm just as turned on and we're fine. Right?"

"Right," he said, smiling at her. "We're fine."

She nodded and felt confident that they could finally try and fall asleep. Breathing deeply, she wiggled around a little until she got comfortable and fell still.

Minutes ticked by, and she felt the gentle throbbing of his cock against her stomach. Thoughts of how much she wanted to do things to it filled her head, making it impossible for her to ignore.

But then, she had a moment of clarity. A single thought coalesced into being in her mind. As soon as it manifested, she knew she was going to be powerless to stop it. It crept up from somewhere amid the confused mass of emotional trauma and broiling arousal her brain was thick with and shone like a beacon atop a mountain.

An image came to her for just a few moments. She saw two of herself standing in darkened room, one beside the other. One of her was wearing dress clothes and looking like she was ready for church. The other was wearing much skimpier attire and looked much sluttier. Both were staring hard ahead.

It was Sam and Samantha, her two selves.

As she lay there in those few seconds, she saw Sam reach over and grab Samantha by the head and drag her down to the ground. Samantha didn't fight as she slid to her knees, her nice dress clothes suddenly morphing into a naughty schoolgirl costume, her hair tying itself into kinky twin ponytails. The image of Sam moved behind the kneeling image of Samantha, then both looked up slowly at her, the same look in their eyes.

Silently, Sam pulled on her brother's hip, urging him over and on top of her as she moved up and spread her legs for him. In the same moment, she looked up and found his lips, her tongue pushing effortlessly into his mouth. His cock found space between the two, pressing menacingly against her pale flesh as she silently begged him to take her.

He broke the kiss and looked down at her, apprehension clear on his face. She reached between them to push the head of his cock down a few inches and saw his eyes close as his mouth opened in shocked awareness. The crown easily slid down across her mound, through her soaked lips, then nestled comfortably at her entrance. Incredibly, he continued to hold fiercely still.

"Sam," he said, opening his eyes and staring hard at her. "I can't hurt you like this," he pleaded. "Please."

She felt a tear slide from one eye as she stared hard back up at him. "You could never hurt me," she whispered. "Please."

"Sam," he protested.

"Dane," she shot back, staring hard at him. "Don't you want me?"

"More than I ever have before," he told her. "But I don't want you to do this just because you can't stop yourself."

She felt another tear slide free and stared up at him, stunned that he actually thought that she would do that.

"Hey..." he said quietly.

She shook her head. "I want you so fucking bad," she whispered. "But it's not just because I'm horny."

He leaned his forehead down on the pillow then and she stroked the back of his head.

Sighing, she knew then that it wasn't going to happen. "It's okay, Dane," she whispered. "We..."

He lifted his head up and kissed her hard as a groan of surrender found its way out of him. At the same time, he drove the entire length of his cock deep into her, their rampaging, unchecked desire for one another finally coming to a head in that perfect moment.

"Nnnnguh!" she cried out, her eyes going wide as she desperately clutched at him.

The realization of what was happening slammed into her, and she pulled at him in shock as he slowly drew his hips up before thrusting in hard again. Another grunt came, joined by a cry of pleasure and surprise from her.

He lifted his head up as his cock was buried completely inside her, the pleasure on his face as clear as anything she'd ever known.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

She nodded emphatically and pulled him back down, her arms going up to wrap around him while he started to plunge in and out of her.

"Please don't stop," she cried out softly. "This is perfect."

He grunted in agreement and she whimpered in pleasure as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm approaching her. One hand crawled up under her head and held it up as he passionately kissed her, the other moving between them to squeeze her breast. The sensations she was experiencing were overwhelming. His incredible cock was forcing electricity through every cell in her body. Everywhere he touched felt like it was on fire, and she couldn't do anything but silently beg him not to stop.

Thundering heartbeats filled her body, a steady rhythm that matched the thrusting cock plunging again and again into her hungry pussy. He groaned and grunted with effort as he drove into her, his whole body seeming to clutch at her and pull her tighter.

"Oh God," she cried out, and felt him lift up a little and stare down at her intensely. "Ungh!"

Her orgasm exploded into her and she had to fight to stay focused on him, but felt her body going weak as the incredible wave of pleasure washed over her. He had his mouth open in a look of shock, and she whimpered in pure happiness as she felt him thrust a final time before he started to cum inside her.

"Oh my God yes!" she whispered, then forced herself to be quiet.

He grunted, thrusting hard several more times and kissing her desperately as she whimpered against him. Finally, he thrust deep a final time and collapsed on top of her, her arms going around him to pull him down even harder.

Long minutes passed and neither spoke, though he kissed her sweat soaked skin in small circles every few seconds.

Finally, he lifted himself up and looked down at her. Sensing the question coming, she smiled up at him.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, I'm okay. Yes, I loved it. Yes."

He chuckled, sliding back down and kissing her again, the movement causing his hips to shift and his cock to wriggle around in her.

Giggling, she pulled him tighter and felt the hard flesh slide in a bit more, a whimper escaping her lips as it did.

"You okay?" he whispered.

She laughed. "Yes, dammit. Are you?"

He smiled and confirmed that he was with a quick nod. A moment later he looked futilely between the two of them, then back up at her, a grimace on his face. "I, uh... figured that would make my dick go away."

She snickered and flexed herself, feeling the undulating effect of the muscle squishing the hard flesh inside her. "Yeah, it feels like our friend is here to stay for a while. I can't say that I'm sad about that."

He chuckled and looked down at her again, a moment of silence passing between them.

"Are we going to be okay?" he asked.

She ran a hand through the hair on his head and smiled happily at him. "This is certainly going to make snugglebunnies more fun."

After a few more seconds, he leaned down and kissed her once again, a soft whimper of affection escaping from her lips.

Sliding himself free, he collapsed down where he'd been before and lay still, watching her quietly as she smiled and stared up at the ceiling. Turning over she gave him a final kiss before she scooted over to the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to go clean up," she said. "Are you going to be here when I get back?"

"If you're okay with that," he said, smiling at her.

"I'd have to come and find you if you weren't," she replied.

"My own little stalker," he said.

She giggled and stood, walking naked from her bedroom toward the bathroom, her brother's cum oozing slowly from her pussy.

***

A few minutes of cleanup later, Sam paused and looked at herself in the mirror in the bathroom. Smiling, she couldn't help but giggle before turning and heading back toward her bedroom. She wondered if Dane would freak out if she woke him up the next morning with a blowjob.

Stepping out of the dim of the bathroom nigh light, she passed Toni's closed door and paused as she approached Alex's. The door was slightly ajar, and she'd heard something from within.

Curious, she crept silently over to it and peered in.

Toni and Alex were known to sleep in the same bed, so it wasn't all that odd when she saw Toni in Alex's room. What did strike her as weird though, was that Toni wasn't in bed, and was actually kneeling next to it. Sam saw Toni leaning close, then realized the noise that she'd heard had been her little sister whispering.

Confused, she crept closer and listened. It was something being repeated over and over, some specific phrase. Alex was sound asleep, though, and Sam watched in confusion for a few seconds. Her interest piqued, she held her breath and crept even closer to try and decipher Toni's words. After a few seconds, she finally made out some of what was being said.

"Alessandra. You will not get upset when you think about the party. You will continue to not remember anything after dancing. You will think only good things when you think about Friday night."

Sam raised an eyebrow as Toni started over, crouched there in the darkness and whispering to her soundly sleeping twin.

Tiptoeing silently back to her room, she paused at the door as she tried to figure out what she'd just seen. The twins had always been a little weird to her, though, and she was too tired to worry about it that late at night. A yawn hit her to end the debate, and she promised to check in with them in the morning.

Entering her bedroom, she smiled when she saw Dane still in bed. He was using his discarded underwear to clean up the mess he'd left on himself and as she locked the door and padded quietly over, she saw him toss them to the floor beside the bed. With quiet amusement, she saw that he was still moderately hard and had a good grip on the base of his shaft, playing with it idly.

Kneeling on the bed, she sighed and looked down at him.

"That's enough to make a girl think really naughty things," she stated, eying his erection hungrily.

"That's kind of the point," he said.