My Sister Made Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade shrugged and a few seconds of silence passed as he stroked her arm with his fingers. "You like him a lot, don't you?"

Alex was quiet for a few seconds while she considered the question. "I do, but I don't know how realistic it is for us to be together."

"What? Why?" He sounded genuinely perplexed by the notion.

"Well, for starters, I'm not loyal to him and don't have any plans to be. Plus, he's arrogant, cocky, and dominant. I just don't know how this is really going to work out."

Wade chuckled. "That's life though, right?"

"I get that," Alex protested. "I just mean that I think I like him for the wrong reasons. I don't know if I can really expect him to be okay with me having sex with other guys."

"Well, I'm okay with Toni doing it. Plus, you two obviously understand that it doesn't hurt that I get to have you too."

"Yes, you do," she confirmed.

She was idly sliding a finger across his chest as she spoke, but then paused and looked up at him.

"Wade, I'm really glad you were my first time," she said quietly.

"Me too," he said, and turned his body so he could look directly into her eyes.

She couldn't help noticing the rich brown of his eyes and had to force herself to focus. "You know, Bryce and I were talking the other day and I made a point of saying that Toni and I are twins and that we tend to share everything."

"Yeah, you do," Wade said.

"So... since Toni is yours, I suppose that means I'm yours too," she said, still staring at him.

He didn't say anything for the next few moments, and just as she was starting to wonder if she'd gotten too girly with him, he leaned in and kissed her as softly as she'd ever been kissed. Several seconds passed and she began to feel more girly than she had before as thoughts of how wonderful it felt to be with him filled her head. That was resolved a few seconds later.

"Ugh, you two are ridiculous," Toni said, coming into the room behind them.

"Oh, shut up," Wade said. "We were having a damn moment."

She giggled and jumped in between them. "I saw you both watching," she said. "Was I naughty enough?"

Wade chuckled and rolled his eyes at Alex.

"Very naughty," he said.

"How hot was it when I was being all bad?" she asked, looking at Alex.

"I was afraid of melting through my pants," Alex confessed, drawing laughter from the other two. "But if you're going to let Bryce just shove his cock in you whenever it strikes his fancy, then I'm just going to have to let Wade do the same thing."

Toni rolled her eyes. "Don't you do that already?"

With a giggle, Alex shrugged. "Yeah, but now there's a precedent. If you can't say no to Bryce, then I don't get to say no to Wade."

"Oh really?" Toni asked. "What... like if he wanted to come fuck you in the middle of a shift at work?"

"Yep," Alex said. "I mean... hopefully he wouldn't just bend me over a table that people were eating at, but I wouldn't stop him if he did. If you're going to be a tramp for Bryce, I'm going to be one for Wade."

"You know... I'm right here," Wade said.

"Pipe down," Toni spat, then looked back at Alex. "You're just irritated cuz you didn't get to do it."

Alex smirked and grabbed Toni, pulling her down and kissing her fiercely. "Bitch," Alex said quietly, licking the cum taste from her sister's tongue.

"Cunt," Toni replied, kissing her again. "In a few days, I'm going to make you eat my pussy for the whole night."

"Whatever tramp," Alex said in a playfully venomous tone. "I'm the one in charge of our relationship and you damn well know it."

Toni rolled her eyes, so Alex fixed a stern glare on her.

"Right?" she asked, still staring.

Her looked away.

Alex pulled her face back down and kissed her once more, then asked again. "Right?"

"Ugh... fine, you're in charge," Toni said.

"Good," Alex said, smiling at her. "Wade, baby, you can have me whenever you want. Okay?" she asked.

He smiled and snuggled closer to her. After a little while longer, he left for work and left the two sisters tangled up in bed. Eventually Toni went back to her own room and Alex did her homework.

***

Later that evening, Alex noticed that she was starting to feel out of sorts again and began to wonder if she were getting sick or something. She obviously wasn't pregnant or anything ridiculous like that, so maybe a stomach bug or something was causing the ill feelings.

Deep inside though, she knew that wasn't what was wrong. There was something bothering her, though she couldn't place what it was. When she tried to think about the previous Friday at the swinger party, she had mixed feelings. For a moment, she felt a slight impulse of negativity, but then it was washed away by feelings of warmth and goodness.

If she thought about the people in her life, she had nothing but positive feelings well up inside. The situation with Bryce was still being worked out, but nothing negative had happened so far. Thinking about Wade made her feel a little bad that she and Toni had been giving Bryce all the attention, but she'd already told herself that she was going to take care of him as soon as she was able to. In fact, she'd really wanted to be the one to do that for him that afternoon, but Toni needed to learn who was the boss between the two of them.

Thinking about her sister only made her happier than thinking about anyone else, save maybe for Kenny, Bear, and Eric, so that wasn't it.

She hadn't had a chance to fool around with her brothers or really even talk to them all that much, but there didn't seem to be any real drama there. Both of her parents were happy, Sam was doing well as far as she knew, and school was great.

So... what the hell was wrong with her?

Something deep inside, underneath everything else, was telling her that something was out of place. Try as she might though, she couldn't figure out what it was. Soaking in a hot bath for an hour made her feel better, but as the evening got later and later, she began to get more and more anxious.

She'd begun to worry that she was going to have bad dreams that night, and after getting ready for bed she'd just gotten settled when Toni came and slid in next to her. Pulling her clothes off, save for a bra and panties, she pulled the covers over the two of them and snuggled up against Alex.

"You're still feeling weird," Toni said, stating and not asking.

Alex sighed. "Yeah. I wish I could figure out what it was."

"Want me to stay?" Toni asked.

In response, Alex pulled her tight and nodded. Just having Toni next to her made her feel better, but still, the feeling of unease was there.

*****

Sam

Monday was relatively typical for Sam. School went fine. She flirted as she always did with her "history boyfriends" and was a little surprised when Brandon didn't show for class, but she figured that he'd probably just slept through it or skipped.

She had an afternoon shift at work that went fine, and afterward, she went home and was able to eat dinner with her folks. She was a little concerned that Dane wasn't there when she'd gotten home, but he did specify that they'd talk that night. He hadn't ever lied to her before, so she didn't think he'd do so now.

In an effort to keep her mind off of the talk she was going to have to have with him, Sam tried to busy herself with other things. Homework came first, but after that she'd sadly run out of things to keep her occupied. Despite the weirdly sexual encounters that she'd caused with her dad, she knew he and her mother were always a good way to keep her mind off things and keep her calm, so she went downstairs to spend a little time with him on one of his rare evenings off.

As was typical, she found him in his usual spot on the end of the couch, her mother on the other end.

"Hey, guys," she said, sliding down between them and leaning over on her mom's shoulder.

"Hey, honey," her mom replied. "Everything okay?"

Sam nodded and snuggled her feet under her dad's thigh to keep her toes warm. He offered her a wink and a smile as he lifted his leg a bit to accommodate her, and she pushed them a little further under before he settled back down.

Snug and comfy, she began to watch the show her parents were watching and was a little surprised to see how racy it was. Samantha would have gotten up and quietly excused herself, but Sam was all too happy to watch.

"She's married?" Sam asked as a particularly steamy love scene was taking place.

"Yeah," her dad said absently.

"That's her son's friend," her mom said.

"Scandalous," Sam said with a snicker.

After a few minutes, she shifted in her seat to get comfortable again, her butt and thigh tingling from having gone to sleep. Changing positions, she pulled her feet out from under dad's legs and put them over into her mom's lap and leaned her head against his shoulder. Her mother absentmindedly began to rub Sam's feet, and she moaned happily. Lying flat on the couch, she pushed both in reach of her mom's hands. A glance and a chuckle were followed by a resigned sigh as her mother started to rub both feet. Not really registering what she was doing, she felt her dad shift a bit and shuffled her head over to his thigh as her mother continued to rub the aches in her feet away.

Eventually, all good things must come to an end, and her mother's foot rubs were no exception. After a comforting pat on Sam's leg, her mother stopped rubbing and kept watching the show. A pout didn't seem to convince her to start again, so Sam turned over on her side and looked back at the TV.

With sudden realization, she felt how extremely close she was to her daddy's crotch and quietly swore at her own foolishness. Sitting up as nonchalantly as she could, she scooted closer and leaned into his shoulder once more so she wouldn't accidentally cause him some embarrassment. The last thing she needed was for things to get awkward with him.

After another few minutes the show ended, and Sam listened as her parents talked about the episode for a few minutes.

"Well, I've got to go to the bathroom and then I'm going to bed," her mother said eventually, then stood and leaned down to kiss them both before leaving the room.

"I'll be there after the news," her dad replied.

"Night, mom," Sam called, then kissed her dad on the cheek and started to rise.

"You leaving me too?" he asked, looking up.

Sam smiled and nodded. "Gettin' sleepy," she said.

"Well, give me a hug before you leave," he said. He moved his arm up and around her waist, pulling as she smiled happily.

In her head, she knew it was all innocent, fatherly affection. He wasn't trying to get cheap thrills, even though her pervert brain made it seem like he was. She wasn't analyzing the incident from the day before, and certainly didn't give a second thought as to why she slid both legs on either side of his in exactly the same position that had caused problems before.

His arm slid around the small of her back and pulled her tight, and again she was silently berating herself for her choice of panties and a long shirt for appropriate clothing. Her arms went up around his neck and she felt the warmth and calm he exuded oozing into her as she sunk down onto him.

"That's my girl," he said deeply, one hand stroking her back and the other pulling gently at her waist.

"See? This is fine. This is fine. Totally fine," she thought, the words bouncing around in her head as she tried to relax.

Her delicate white panties were pressed against the bulge in his pajama pants, and despite trying to not think about it, she could tell he was still aroused from the racy TV show they'd just watched.

She felt how hard her nipples were in that moment and wondered if he could feel them poking into his chest. Could he feel the soft mounds of her breasts as they hugged? The thought of him leaning her back and sucking one into his mouth popped into her head and she opened her eyes as she hugged him and wondered what the hell was going with her brain.

His sizable bulge was throbbing against her panties, her pussy oozing and threatening to soak through as she pointedly tried to ignore it.

He pulled on her hips once more, a pat on the back from his other hand accompanying it to signify that the hug was over. The move had been ill-timed on his part though, as she was just then about to pull up and away. Her hips shifted slightly backward, and she had a moment of relief as the pressure on her pussy was eased the slightest bit. His squeeze and hug-ending pat pulled her hips back tight against him, her pussy grinding back down the firmness of his bulge and sending a shiver through her body as the very real feeling of sexual pleasure filled her.

It was a fraction of a moment, but she damn near moaned out loud and right in his ear. Only the sound of a key in the front door made it so that she was able to stifle it.

"Love you, pumpkin," her dad said, shuffling her back as she turned quickly away and pulled her shirt down over here panties.

"Love you too, daddy," she said, forcing herself to walk away at a normal pace and not bolt up the stairs that Dane was currently pounding up. Sam wisely took a minute to collect herself in the kitchen before heading up toward her room.

Feeling guilty about putting herself and her unwitting father in that awkward position, she was severely distracted as she reached the top step and saw him coming out of her room. She had rounded the bannister and looked up when they both saw each other.

"Hey," he said, sounding a little apprehensive.

"Nothing!" she barked suddenly, then darted past him and into her room. Slamming the door behind her and leaning back against it, she closed her eyes and shook her head, bringing a hand up to rub her temples.

"Get a grip on yourself, idiot," she said after a few deep breaths.

She counted to ten silently and forced the thoughts of lewdness and erotica from her mind, then opened her eyes. Standing straight, she took another deep breath and opened the door.

Dane was halfway between his room and hers but was turned the other way. He turned around as she opened her door.

"Sorry," she said, then waved for him to come in.

He hesitated, though, looking like he was worried she'd punch him or something.

"Dane, get in here," she said, quickly growing irritated with him.

He stepped forward meekly, then moved past her to stand awkwardly near her bed. She shut and locked her door, then turned to face him. He was looking at her, but his head was down as if he'd been yelled at or was guilty of some hidden offense.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked, her face clearly showing her confusion at why he was acting so oddly.

"I said I was sorry when it happened," he said, holding his hands up defensively.

"What?" she asked but then shook her head in irritation. "No, not that. You're acting like I'm going to hurt you or like you're afraid I'm going to tell Daddy you stole his truck."

Dane frowned. "I uh..."

She sighed and walked right up to him, his hands not moving as she came in close. Brushing them aside, she slid inside and wrapped her arms around his torso, the left side of her face pressing against his chest. He didn't move, and just continued to hold his arms up weirdly as if he were afraid that she'd shatter if he touched her.

After a few seconds, she grew impatient again. "God dammit, hug me!" she snapped.

A few tense seconds passed, and then everything was suddenly right within Sam's world as her big brother wrapped his arms around her protectively and squeezed. She sighed as the tension flew from her body and the wicked thoughts she'd been ignoring about her father vanished.

Dane had been her security blanket as a child. He was the one that had made the monsters go away. He was the one she turned to first when she needed comfort. He was the man that leaped to her defense when Pastor Dickhead had shown his true colors. He was her protector.

She sighed in happiness and contentment

Minutes passed as the two clutched each other, and she was determined to not be the one that let go first. Still squeezed tight against him, she posed a question. "Do you feel that?"

"What?" he replied after a few seconds.

She giggled and shook her head as he looked down and pulled away.

"You're so clueless," she said.

He frowned. "You're being pretty damn weird, not to mention mean," he said.

"Oh stop. Come on," she said, ignoring him as she turned toward her bed.

He started to protest but she wasn't going to have any of it and grabbed his hand to pull him over. Climbing on top, she scooted over to one side as she dragged him down with her. Turning over to face him, she eyed him quietly for a few more seconds, gathering her thoughts.

"I'm going to talk and you're going to listen. Is that clear?" she asked.

He didn't respond for a few seconds, and she raised a single eyebrow in challenge.

"Yes," he answered.

Amused, she shook her head and cleared her throat.

"I've been trying to figure out how to explain what's been happening with me, and between the two of us, but I'm not really sure I even know, much less know where to begin." She sighed and chuckled quietly at herself. "Fuck it, I'll just do my best and wing it."

He smirked and nodded, but wisely didn't say a word.

"I don't know how much you know about the women in our family, and I don't even remember if we've really discussed this, but we have some genetic trait that makes us hornier than normal women, or maybe more easily aroused. Maybe both."

She looked up at him as he nodded, indicating that he knew.

"I had a talk with mom about it and she assured me that I was normal. She and my birth mom had the same issues of being horny all the time, and she even said that it got worse as they got older."

Dane shifted in his spot next to her, and she could see that he was a little weirded out talking about their mother being horny.

"Sorry," she said, trying to hide her amusement. "That's not important. What I'm saying is that ever since Pastor Dickhead forced that door open in me, I haven't been able to shut it or even close it just a little bit. I think about sex so much that I find myself making stupid decisions. I trusted the Pastor and his wife much longer than I should have. I tried to make it work with Keith when I knew in my heart that it wasn't going to. I flirt with a group of guys in my class and despite my attempts to get one of them to ask me out, none of them will because they're afraid of hurting the other two. I'm also flirting with a guy in a different class and his girlfriend, and last week I even gave him a blowjob before going and letting his girlfriend try going down on me in her dorm room."

Dane had a pained look on his face, and she sighed hard at him.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked. "I've had sex. I suck cock. I swallow cum."

"Maybe I don't want to think about you doing that, alright?" he shot back.

She sighed. "Please just listen and try not to judge me before you hear what I'm trying to tell you."

"I'm not judging you, Sam," he said, but fell silent regardless.

"The point of what I was telling you was that I'm finding myself in more and more sexual situations. I'm not sure if I put myself in them, or if I'm just lucky or unlucky enough to happen into them. I needed to find an outlet, or I'd run out of luck and hurt someone or end up hurt myself."

"I know, Sam," he said. "We talked about this before."

"I know we did, but you didn't seem to get it," she said. "I'm obviously attracted to you," she said, looking directly at him.

"It's clear that you're attracted to me too, despite you being all weird about it. The other morning, you obviously didn't know it was me. It was a natural reaction and you're not the first person to get a hardon from a family member. God, you should have seen what happened yesterday! Your jaw would drop if I told you."