All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 17'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

Another great chapter in your great series of stories. I love all that you write. So keep the chapters cumming! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great addition. As usual. And I love, love, love crossovers. Any chance you're going to bring JTSOU into your wonderful universe? Fingers crossed. Always look forward to the end/first of the months for your stories.

Jedd

MelrahMelrahover 2 years ago

Nooooo don't end there.

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverover 2 years ago

Great Story, but damn you are a tease. I waited so long to know what happened on the swinger party and still no word of it ;D. I atleast don't care about the bryce part of the story, give me the swinger party^^. But really you write so nice stories, i am thrilled to see where this heads and i was wondering for a moment if samantha would use her pussy at the gloryhole. Hopefully it will come to this, i see forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I first came across Mentalcase's stories about 9 months ago. I read each series in order with no time gaps between installments. I find the 4 month gap between installments to really be distracting and the stories lose any sense of continuity. It makes the stories although generally well written to be less enjoyable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see Samantha meet Dex's brother and them become boyfriend/girlfriend, with her hanging out with Jessie, Toni and Alex at Dex's dad's home, trading off fucking Dex, his brother, Wade and Bryce.

toobytoobyover 2 years ago

I had to laugh when you said Dane had a "rodney." I haven't heard that term in 40+ years! Good times with all 3 sisters' shenanigans. I also can't wait to hear what really happened at the mysterious swinger party. Good cliffhanger :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a long time reader and fan of your work. However I am extremely disappointed with the direction that this story has gone. It no longer feels or even reads like a story filled with strong, awesome characters and an intriguing storyline that keeps the reader hooked. It has turned into a porn film, though one in book format. Weak to no storyline and just random characters fucking or being fucked at random times. Alex and Toni are meant to be the main characters and as such as meant to keep the reader hooked and captivated with the story, however they now seem like knockoff versions of Mia Khalifa. They're literally doing porn, though even if its just soft-core at this point we all know in which direction it's going. I started this series looking for romance and love, as my old heart cries out at what this story has turned into. If my daughters (not twins) had came to me and told me that they'd fallen in love with one another and wanted to spend their lives together I would give them my blessing. But if I stumbled across nude pictures or videos of them online I would kick them out the house. Alex and Toni at this point just seem like walking, talking holes to be used by whoever, whenever they want.

I first started reading your stories back with just the six of us, and this is a long way from the level of writing you used to display then. I have held out hope against hope that things would improve but seeing no end to this I have decided to let this series rest and put it down. If you ever start another series, I will definitely check it out and keep my fingers crossed for characters as strong as Mike or his sisters, some of your best characters to date in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with the recent anon comment; the story lacks direction and is just about three immature sisters slutting around sucking and fucking anyone and everyone they come in contact with. This particular chapter is particularly bad because most of it is a rehash of the other crossover stories so I just skipped over those parts. That’s why I hate crossovers. They drag all the never ending stories sideways causing all the stories to bog down stalling any semblance of forward plot progress. Also this author takes originally likable fun characters and turns them into fuck robots. These petty girls (no way are they women) have no empathy. Look at the way Alex shrugs off what happened to Beck with his former best friend Bryce, whom she was cheating with the whole time, while supposedly seeing Beck. Even though their dating was not being exclusive she treated him like a piece of shit! Even Sam disrespectfully compares moral Keith to the perverts she is now having sex with. The brothers fucking their sisters and swinging with their slut girlfriends just adds to this no plot fuck fest story. Even her dad is perv. The isn’t a single character in this story that I like anymore! 1*

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years ago

Good chapter as always, 5 stars from me. However I’m kind of disappointed the way things are going so far. I love monogamous relationships and in JTSOU the love between the family is what made the multiple partners okay, that and that they were all related. Sam here is busy doing blowjobs at the glory hole, sleeping with the college guy Brandon, and so on yet all I want is for her and Dane to start a loving relationship though you did hint at that in the chapter. As for Alex and Toni, I don’t really know anymore. I want them to have a relationship with one another and stop seeing other people but I doubt that would happen since both of them have between them pretty much slept with near every character in the story so far.

All in all while I may not like the way the storyline is progressing the writing itself is very good. Though I will confess that I skimmed over a lot of the sexual scenes in order to find and continue reading at the points where the story progressed. I still read the sexual parts but being so many I preferred to rather find the storyline parts instead.

All in all a good effort.

Bipluglover70Bipluglover70over 2 years ago

What a fantastic story! I love the way this is going and I'm really looking forward to seeing more chapters!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES