My Sister Made Me Ch. 18

Story Info
Sam needs an alternative, Alex hangs with Bryce and friends.
27.3k words
4.81
16.7k
45

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

My Sister Made Me

Chapter 18

Alex Friday night...

"Well, what?" Bryce asked, still looking at her with the same stupidly cute smile. "The girl I love doesn't let me tell her what..."

He trailed off when he noticed her wide eyes and slight smile.

"What?" he asked.

"The girl you... love?" she asked, unable to keep from smiling.

He stammered several things at once but then sighed and gave her the same confident smirk he always wore. "Shut the hell up, you know damn well that I love your crazy ass," he spat a few seconds later, scowling at her.

"Very sweet," she said, scowling back playfully. "So... 'He-Who-Loves-Me'... what was it you were you saying?"

"I'm not living that down, am I?" he asked, wincing.

"Nope, now finish what you were saying." She felt a rush of excitement at being the one in control of things for the moment.

Instead of speaking he got up off the bed and pulled on some fresh underwear, then slipped on a pair of shorts and a clean shirt.

"You too embarrassed?" she asked.

He laughed for a few seconds, then turned back to regard her as she laid there on his bed. Stepping close, he reached down and took her hand, and gently pulled her to her feet.

"Yes... I said it," he said, and looked directly into her eyes. "I love you. It slipped out, but it wasn't a mistake."

"Mmm..." she said, smirking at him. "Didn't we just start dating? Should I be concerned that you're going to get all overprotective?"

He chuckled quietly before continuing. "What I was going to say before it slipped out was that one of the things I... love... about you... is that you don't let me tell you what to do. You just do freaky shit whether I'm around or not... and I fuckin' love that about you."

She laughed at his words but was unable to prevent herself from kissing the arrogant dork.

"Mind if I rinse off really quick?" she asked and couldn't stop herself from looking at him all girly-like for a few moments before she was able to collect herself again and knock that crap off.

"Not at all," he said. "I don't have any fruity smelling soap though, so I hope you don't mind smelling like a dude."

"Well... strangers have already been rubbing on me half the evening, so I probably already do." She winked at him playfully and flashed a mischievous grin.

He laughed at her in amusement and raised a single eyebrow again in that stupidly cute way he did that made her knees go weak. "So... are you thinking of doing some dirty shit or are you too tired tonight?" he asked.

"Definitely thinking about it," she said, and reached down and began stroking his cock. "Do you think I should be subtle or obvious? I don't want anyone to be weirded out."

"I'd say subtle is better for now," he replied, gently squeezing a breast again. "How are you going to start things without it being awkward, though?"

She sighed and pulled her hand back up, laying it on his chest as he pulled her closer, then started to come up with a plan. "Maybe I can just seduce them into taking turns with me," she whispered, and gently nibbled his earlobe. "You can take your girlfriend to bed with a pussy full of cum."

"Jesus," he groaned. "You're going to make me hard again if you don't quit playin'," he warned.

"That's the idea," she told him out. "Besides, you're the one that said you like it when I just do dirty things without asking you," she said.

"I did," he confirmed.

"Well... that's one of my favorite things about you too," she whispered, careful to choose her words. "Why don't you just... do like you did before when you came in my panties when I was still wearing them or seduced me so easily in the kitchen."

"Yeah... that was fuckin' hot," he chuckled. He was quiet for a few moments before he turned and grinned confidently. "Go ahead and shower if you need to," he said. "Just come and join us when you're done."

"Mmm, yes baby," she whispered and gave him her best seductive wink.

***

It took a few minutes for her to find the clothes that weren't still on her body, but she postponed slipping them on just yet. Finding a discarded towel on Bryce's dresser, she slipped the rest of her clothes off and clutched them under her arm, then wrapped the towel around her. She smelled it first, of course, knowing full well what filthy shits boys could be.

Stepping out of his room, she was happy to hear the laughter and raucous conversation of the four guys as she hurried into the bathroom. Stripping out of the clothes she still had on, she hastily turned on the shower and hopped in.

She didn't want to spend too long in there since it was already approaching midnight. She wasn't worried about being out too late or anything but didn't want to run the risk of Bryce or the other guys going to sleep before she got to have some fun with them.

She kept the water cold, knowing that the shock would wake her body up more and keep the shower itself short. As Bryce had said, though, he only had some masculine smelling body wash inside, so she was forced to use that. She enjoyed a laugh when she looked at the bottle, seeing that it was shampoo, conditioner, and body wash all in one. Sure... she was a tomboy compared to Toni, but she'd always been adamant about having nice, clean hair. One bottle was not going to do it for her, and she was glad that her hair wasn't dirty. She and Bryce had been energetic during their first real sexual encounter, but thankfully he hadn't gotten cum in her hair. She knew from experience how hard it was to get out.

Something gave her pause in that moment and she pulled the shower curtain aside, pausing to listen. It seemed like for a moment she heard multiple voices at once, murmuring around her. She caught the scent of perfume, then the oddly familiar smell of someone's cologne, though whose it was, she couldn't place. It passed quickly, though, and she wondered what had caused it. She briefly wondered what all that had been about but figured that she could likely just use a day of rest, or maybe treat herself to some time at the spa. She shook her head, silently admonishing herself for wasting time when there was fun to be had teasing the guys and tormenting her boyfriend into fucking her senseless again. Hopping out, she dried herself off and went about putting her uniform back on.

"He loves me," she said, smiling at her reflection in the mirror. That was the first time that someone unrelated to her had actually told her that and meant it.

She was just about to slide her panties back on up under her provocative work skirt, but then flashed a devious smile at the reflection of herself in the mirror. Instead, she did a quick check of her appearance and re-styled her hair a bit before she was satisfied, then draped the panties on the door handle for one of the guys to find.

Giddy, she turned and left the bathroom, rejoining the others in front of the TV. She came in and saw that Bryce was sitting next to Marvin on the couch. The other two were sitting in other chairs and all four were watching ESPN as she moved around to join them.

Bryce grinned and subtly gestured for her to sit between himself and Marvin with a slight nod of his head. She giggled and was about to when she saw an opportunity for some fun.

"I'm gonna grab a drink," she announced, turning toward the kitchen. "Can I get anyone else anything?"

"Beer me," Bryce called out, and the others quickly seconded his idea. She pulled out four bottles and opened them, then added a water bottle for herself and went back into the living room.

"Hands are full, so you'll just have to grab them," she said, moving over to Marvin. She was trying to sound like it had been an innocent suggestion, of course.

He immediately moved his hands up and gripped both of her tits without hesitation, eliciting the requisite eyeroll from her and laughter from the others. A few seconds later she had the beer distributed and sat down between her groper and her boyfriend on the couch.

They'd stopped playing video games during her shower, but she figured that was probably a good thing as she wouldn't have inattentive subjects for her imminent shenanigans. When she'd sat down, she immediately leaned into Bryce.

"Baaaaby," she purred, looking up at him. "Would you give me a massage? I'm super sore from work." When she spoke, she tried to make herself sound as innocent and playful as she could.

He sighed audibly, but she could see the subtle signs of a grin coming to his face. With a pointed look down at her, he gestured for her to get in position, his hands already moving to her shoulders.

She scooched forward on the couch and pulled her hair up with one hand, turning slightly toward Marvin. She glanced at him briefly and was amused to see that he was staring at her cleavage in the low-cut blue checkered top she was wearing.

"Are you waiting for my boobs to do a trick?" she asked, causing him to look up and laugh.

"Shit, busted," he said.

"I'm teasing," she assured him. "You know I don't mind you enjoying my goodies."

"Why'd you even bother putting your top back on, by the way?" Bryce asked, reaching around and cupping, then squeezing both of her ample breasts.

"Because its sexy you jackass," she said, turning and frowning at him.

"Yeah, but I feel that it's my duty to point out that you've got a spectacular set of tits that don't need any skimpy shirts to make them look like a million bucks," he replied.

"Dude got a point," Marvin said, grinning at her.

"I dunno, I kinda like the mystery," Vince countered. "I mean, don't get me wrong, Alex, your titties are the nicest I've ever seen..."

"Or felt..." Bryce added.

"Or felt," Vince agreed, pointing at him in confirmation. "But... lingerie is a thing for a reason, you know?"

"Flatterers," she admonished, giggling at them.

Bryce was still squeezing and mauling both of her tits at that point, and she looked down pointedly. As she watched his roaming hands, she saw him move both higher up to her collarbone as he started speaking again.

"But what about something like..." he began, and she watched as he pushed two fingers of each hand under the edge of her skimpy top and run them slowly downward. As he did so, he worked them around the edges of her breasts, pushing the ample flesh up and out of the confines of the fabric and against the already strained knot. Continuing his way down, he forced both of her tits up and out, bringing both sets of fingers around the bottom of each and ensuring that both were nicely displayed. The top was still clenched at the knot, but the rest of it was pulled out around each orb, providing enough support to push them tantalizingly together and even perk them up more than they normally were.

"Damn," Vince said, grinning as she glanced over, the other two echoing his sentiment.

"See, this is why I get such good tips," she said, cupping both hands under Bryce's and moving them back up to cover her breasts and causing him to squeeze each. "That and men being such predictable lechers," she added.

"Yeah, but do you actually let every guy that comes in grope and grab you like that?" Travis asked.

"If he's not a complete twerp, then I don't mind," she said with a shrug. "It really just depends on the guy. I mean... I put up with more than I probably should."

"Yeah, don't you remember the story from earlier where she totally didn't have sex with that random dude in the men's room," Bryce said, his tone extremely sarcastic.

She snickered quietly. "I told you honey, he was a gentleman and wouldn't fuck me," she said at length, then continued. "No matter how much I begged him to."

Bryce laughed, "I'm gonna have to have a talk with this guy. I just don't believe that a dude could pass up that ass. In fact, I'm a little offended that he did!"

She giggled and scooted over on the couch and fixed him with an amused look. He'd still been playing with her boobs while they'd been talking, and she actually did want the massage to continue. "I didn't think about offering him my ass," she said, giggling a bit more.

Bryce's smirk appeared and she saw that he hadn't seen that one coming. "Nice," he said, nodding in approval. "Nah..." he continued after a few seconds, "I'm just assume that he got up in that pussy."

"You go right ahead," she said, and rolled her eyes in amusement. "Marvin," she said, turning a bit to regard him. "My boyfriend is too busy slut-shaming me to finish my massage. Would you mind?"

"Hell no," he said, smiling widely and reaching up as she giddily scooted over and turned around moving to lift her hair up as she did so.

"I'm not slut shaming, baby," Bryce pointed out. "I'm doing the opposite. I'm slut-praising!"

She laughed genuinely at him as Marvin's hands started to do wonders to her shoulders.

"Still, I do owe the guy you totally didn't fuck a drink if I ever get to meet him," Bryce continued. "He must have been doing something right, judging by how fucking wet your pussy was earlier."

She moaned in pleasure, partly from Bryce's words and partly from Marvin's hands working at her muscles. After a few seconds, she'd recovered and glanced up to respond.

"What makes you think it wasn't your friends that got me all hot and soaked my panties, or you for that matter?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm sure it did, but you can't tell me he didn't prime your engine first," Bryce said.

She was momentarily distracted by Marvin again, groaning in pleasure as he worked at her shoulders, pushing his thumb into a particular knot of muscle.

"My boy treatin' you right?" Bryce asked, grinning as she glanced up.

"God, yes," she muttered, and glanced back. She saw that Marvin was having to lean over a bit and saw another opportunity to escalate things. "Oh, Marvin," she said, turning and looking more fully at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were having to lean over so much."

"Huh?" he asked, looking up. "Oh... it's alright."

She shook her head and stood up, surreptitiously flashing a secretive grin at Bryce as she moved in front of where Marvin was sitting and gestured for him to spread his legs. He did so and she quickly sat down, half on his lap and half on the couch cushion.

"Is that okay?" she asked, concealing her amusement at already being able to feel his bulge moving around as it nudged her butt and tried to get her attention.

He nodded and resumed massaging her neck, his hands working at her as they had been before.

"God that feels good," she said, and looked up to see what the other two were doing. Both were watching her, their eyes moving from her tits to elsewhere, then back to her chest again.

"That looks like it's getting painful," Bryce pointed out, and reached over to start fumbling with the knot holding the top on.

"A little," she said, playing the part even though the fabric squeezing her breasts together wasn't actually hurting.

He managed to get the top undone and slipped it off, tossing it away as she reached up to lift and massage each of her ample orbs a few times.

"I bet Marvin can handle that," Bryce said, grinning widely at the others and eliciting some laughs. In support of the suggestion, Marvin moved his hands from her shoulders and up around to both of her breasts. His strong, persuasive hands kneaded her soft flesh, eliciting a moan of delight, much to her surprise.

"Ooo, I can definitely handle being massaged wherever you like," she said. "Now I just wish one of you had a foot fetish."

She'd intended it as a light-hearted joke but was surprised when Vince slid from his chair and down in front of where she was sitting, his hands lifting one of her feet and starting to rub.

"Mmm, my boys like taking care of me?" she asked, closing her eyes and leaning back into Marvin as he gently massaged her breasts.

"There's just something I really dig about massaging a girl," Vince said, drawing her attention back to him as he began to knead and rub the bottoms of one of her feet.

"I hear you," Bryce said, and she glanced over to see that he was watching the scene with an amused smile. "There's something intimate about it, for sure."

She snickered. "Well, you don't always get to touch a girl so intimately or affectionately," she pointed out. "I mean, you do with me because I'm just a big slut, but in general you don't."

"I gotta agree with Bryce though," Travis said.

She glanced over and leaned up at Marvin's subtle urging, his hands moving from her breasts back up to her shoulders. She suppressed a frown of disappointment, wondering if he thought that she'd been kidding about enjoying the breast massage.

"About the guy in the restaurant, I mean," he continued. "I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but you said that he'd orchestrated his girlfriend into fucking this other dude, right?"

She nodded, interested to see where this was going and amused at the same time.

"Right, weird and not my personal preference, but who am I to begrudge a dude's fantasies," Travis went on. "But you and him are listening in the stall next to his girlfriend fucking someone else, yeah?"

"Yeah," she confirmed. "If I'm not mistaken, it was anal sex that she'd been told she could do with him." She glanced down, gingerly spreading her knees apart and opening a subtle view between her legs for Vince. He didn't notice right off, focusing intently on adequately massaging her foot.

"Goddamn, anal?" Bryce asked.

She giggled and nodded, adding a shrug to show that she didn't think it was a big deal.

"Yeah, but again, details," Travis said. "Each dude has his thing and I'm not the guy to shame him for it. My point is, he's a dude."

She looked back over at him, smirking at him to show that she didn't get his point.

"I mean... he's got this smoke-show of a waitress in there with him, and you guys weren't just standing there, am I right?" he asked.

"You are," she confirmed. "I'd felt how hard and big his cock was pretty earlier on. I couldn't help myself and slid my hand inside his pants and started jerking him off, as much and as quietly as I could in that position."

Travis fell silent for a moment, cleared his throat and the looked back up at her with a new smile on his face.

"That's my slutty-ass girlfriend y'all," Bryce added, sounding proud of her antics.

"He was enjoying himself, too," she continued. "He was making too much noise, so I popped my tits out and pulled his face down to occupy his mouth."

"Goddamn," Marvin commented, the others laughing.

"See... that's what I mean though," Travis said. "Dude has this smokin' hot girl and she's obviously ready to go... and he doesn't?"

Alex looked up and over at him in surprise. "Do you think I'm lying?"

"No, no!" Travis said quickly. "I'm saying..." he paused, looking at Bryce... "dude... back me up on this. If you were in that guy's place, you'd have tried to hit it. Am I right?"

"Motherfucker, in a heartbeat," Bryce confirmed. "I'd be making all kinds of noise and shit so my girlfriend in the next stall would hear me and shit."

Alex laughed and sighed in contentment as Vince moved to her other foot and started rubbing. She glanced down at him, seeing him staring up between her legs. In response, she spread them a little further. She subtly ran her tongue along her lower lip, tantalizingly slow. He swallowed hard as a slight smile came to his lips.

"Marv?" Travis asked.

"I dunno man, honestly," Marvin said. "I mean, look at the setting. They were in the men's room at a restaurant. Some dudes ain't about doing it in public like that."

"I'll give you that," Travis conceded. "But say it was like at a party or something."

"Yeah," Marvin confirmed a few seconds later. "I see what you're saying, and I'd agree with you. Most guys would have taken advantage of the situation."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers
123456...8