My Sister Made Me Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thatta girl!" John called out.

Jessie giggled and stepped back, reaching for her top.

"You're just so much fun," Alex said, snickering quietly as she pulled her shirt and bra off. "And you've got such amazing tits!"

Jessie giggled, pausing to hold her breasts up with both hands and grin at Alex. "Thanks, but you're the one with the perfect set," she said. "I mean..."

As Alex slid her arms into the sleeves of her dark blue top, she watched as Jessie reached out and clamped both hands on her breasts, squeezing and grinning happily. "I mean... come on!"

With a grin and trying not to blush, Alex shrugged and pulled the top into place as Jessie dropped her hands and started to pull her own top on, a vibrant shade of green.

"So... I didn't really talk with Dex all that much about what you and he were up to while Jack was fucking me in the ass," Jessie said, tying the knot between her breasts. "Did you get to have sex with him?" As she asked the question, she turned and looked at Alex with a happy, expectant look.

"I... didn't," Alex said. "I grabbed his dick, I think. It's all a little blurry in my head now, but I know that I wanted to."

"Aww," Jessie said, frowning. "You totally should have!"

"That's what my boyfriend said," Alex said with a giggle.

"Oh, you have a boyfriend?" Jessie asked.

Alex nodded, undoing her pants and sliding her shoes off. She slipped the jeans down and off, folding them and placing them in an empty locker.

"Bryce," she said, smiling as she thought of the brash, arrogant prick that she was totally enamored with.

"Aww," Jessie said, smiling at her. "Maybe the four of us can hang out sometime, or something."

The way she said, "or something" wasn't the least bit subtle in conveying a different meaning, and Alex found the idea delightful.

"I mean, if your boyfriend would be up for something like that," Jessie amended.

Alex grinned and nodded, watching as Jessie slipped her own shoes and shorts off. The bubbly girl turned, bending over to grab her skirt and giving Alex a very clear view of a number of enlightening things.

"Girl..." she muttered, glancing back at the kitchen as she pulled her own skirt up over her panties. The guys had gone back to cooking, though, and missed the show.

The first thing that Alex had noticed was that Jessie wasn't wearing panties. It wasn't something that scandalized her, it was just unexpected.

"Hmm?" Jessie asked, looking up, then back down at her bag again before standing back up with her skirt.

"You know you've got to wear panties, right?" Alex asked her, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"Oh! Yeah," Jessie said, rolling her eyes. "I'm such a dummy sometimes." She bent back over and pulled out another garment before standing up. She grinned, showing Alex the tiniest pair of panties that she'd ever seen.

The second thing that Alex had noticed was the slight bruising on both of Jessie ass cheeks.

"And... what happened you?" she asked, gesturing back at Jessie's rear.

The adorable young woman looked back at her own rear, arching her back so that she could see.

"Oh! That was my boyfriend," she said, giggling. "He... got a little carried away on Sunday." She grinned happily as she revealed what had occurred, but then quickly added, "But I totally deserved it!"

Alex snickered and shook her head. "And... is that a butt-plug I saw?" she asked, lowering her voice.

Jessie giggled and nodded, turning and bending over, displaying the unmistakable gem-cap of a butt-plug. That had been the third thing Alex had seen. Jessie stood back up and began to pull the crazily small panties on, then the skirt, talking while she did so.

"I had anal sex not too long ago and loved it, so I'm wearing a plug when I can to make sure that I'm ready for it whenever! Have you ever tried it?"

"Mmmhmm," Alex said, pulling her apron on while she listened. "Recently as well."

"Ugh... it's so much fun, right?" Jessie gushed.

"It was definitely fun," Alex agreed. "I just... didn't expect to see that."

"Well, why were you looking?" Jessie asked, turning to wink at Alex.

Alex blushed a bit but didn't answer.

"So... you and Bryce want to hang out sometime?" Jessie asked.

"I'm sure he'd like that," Alex said. "I know I would."

Jessie grinned and nodded. "I'm sure Dex wanted to have sex with you on Friday," she said. "He's always super happy to fuck my friends."

Alex couldn't help but laugh at the revelation, wondering just how many people that included. "We're definitely going to have to hang out and talk sometime," she said. "You sound like... lots of fun."

"Oh my gosh, you do too!" Jessie gushed. "Don't let me forget to give you my number before you leave today."

Smiling, Alex nodded and slipped her shoes back on, then waited as Jessie finished getting ready. The two turned and went to check the setup sheet to see where they were working. Alex was a little saddened to see that her new friend was on the other side of the restaurant from her, but that really wasn't any hindrance in seeking her out to talk.

The afternoon shift was busier than normal though, and Alex on saw Jessie fleetingly. It died down a little before the evening rush, though, and she was able to find a moment to exchange numbers.

"So... if you don't mind me asking," Jessie said as she slid her phone back in her apron. "Does Bryce have a big cock?"

Alex snickered, nodding after glancing around.

"As big as Dex?" Jessie asked.

Honestly unsure of the answer, Alex frowned and pursed her lips in thought. "I know that they're pretty close," she said at length.

"I guess we'll just have to compare sometime," Jessie giggled.

"Definitely," Alex agreed.

"It would be nice to have more than one big cock to play with," Jessie continued. "But then again, I've never found a dick of any size that I didn't absolutely love. Still, bigger ones are just so much easier to have fun with! I've really only got Dex, and John is little bitty."

Surprised to hear that, Alex did a double-take and covered her mouth.

"Oh... he's not shy in the least about saying that either," Jessie added. "You'll more than likely get a free show at some point."

"But... what about the guy from the bathroom?" Alex asked, glancing around again.

"Oh yeah!" Jessie said, snapping her fingers. "But he doesn't let me play all that much and Dex and I both think that he might start seeing my best friend's younger sister. And I guess I had Don to play with for a little while, but he's such a stick-in-the-mud and now he's dating Candy," Jessie went on. She seemed to not really even be talking to Alex anymore, besides the fact that Alex had no idea who those people were. "Plus, my brother is pretty big too," she said.

Alex smirked, but then what Jessie had said registered. She whipped her head back around, gaping open-mouthed to see Jessie blushing, a hand clamped over her own mouth.

"I totally didn't mean to say that!" Jessie said, her blush deepening.

*****

Sam

Wednesday evening...

"So... a banana?" Toni asked.

Sam covered her face in embarrassment, pulling her knees up to her chest and sighing deeply. She heard the door to her room being closed and looked up see Toni coming over.

"I wasn't trying to embarrass you," Toni said. "Or make fun of you."

Sam shook her head. "I know, but it's not like I could argue with you if you did."

"Still not getting any?" Toni asked.

Sam looked up finally, seeing Toni sit down next to her.

"Well... are you just out of options?" Toni asked after Sam didn't answer.

"I don't know..." Sam said with another deep sigh. "I'm... the one guy that I thought would like to help me has been flaking on me, and none of my other options are working out." She looked down, picking at her fingers nervously for a moment. "I've... got Zoey... a friend... that I think still wants to fool around... but..."

"Sometimes you just really need dick," Toni said. "Sam, I get it. I don't remember telling you this or not, but I've had sex with girls too. I'm bisexual."

Sam nodded. "We talked when we went shopping before," she said.

"But just the same, there's times that I just need to have a nice... fat cock between my legs," Toni continued.

Sam giggled quietly, and the two fell silent for a few moments. "I'm sooo goddamn horny," Sam said at length.

"Oh... I can tell," Toni pointed out, giggling.

Sam sighed and glanced at her little sister. Seeing that she was holding the banana in her hand, Sam blushed and shook her head.

"I'm teasing," Toni said. "What about a dildo or something?"

"I don't have any and besides that, I'm craving the real thing," Sam said, shaking her head.

"Well, then you'll have to just take my offer and make use of my boyfriend," Toni said.

Sam didn't immediately protest, the image of Wade's nicely hard and more-than-adequately sized erection coming vividly to mind.

"He's working tonight," Toni said with a frown, "but I'll let you know the next time I see him. Or... we can even go over to his place if you're too worried about someone finding us here."

"Okay," Sam said. "I'm not saying yes..."

"But you didn't say no," Toni finished, grinning.

Sam smiled, even blushing a little. Toni snickered quietly and stood, then paused and leaned back over to kiss Sam on the cheek. After that, she stood and left the room, leaving Sam to her lingering embarrassment and the throbbing ache of need between her thighs.

***

The next morning, Sam awoke after a night filled with dreams about nothing else but getting fucked. She slapped the bed in frustration at being unable to do anything about it, then slowly got up. Unsurprised to find Dane's room empty, she rolled her eyes in irritation and went to start her day.

School went about as expected. She only had biology and math on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and in an effort to occupy her time and hopefully have a little fun, she texted Zoey halfway through the day to see if she wanted to hang out.

"You don't work today?" Zoey replied.

"Nope, I'm definitely free," Sam said.

"My dorm," Zoey sent. "Just text me when you're almost here."

Though it wasn't exactly what she'd been aching for, spending time with Zoey was definitely something that would be a fun time waster. Her afternoon planned, she forced herself to focus on the lesson her math professor was going over.

An hour later, Sam texted Zoey that she was there as she stepped into the lobby of the dorm. Zoey had to come down and sign her in as before, and the two hurried up to her room. There was another girl in the elevator on the way up, or Sam would have been unable to control her impulses. As it was, she was barely able to get the door closed behind her before she yanked Zoey back and kissed her.

"Mmmph!" Zoey cried out, surprised.

Sam realized that she needed to chill out and forced herself to calm down. She quickly let go of Zoey and told herself not to attack her like that, worried that she'd scare her friend away. She looked down at her friend as she stepped back, the look of surprise on her face changing as Sam watched.

With a wry grin, Zoey adorably chewed her lip and gave Sam a knowing look. A moment later, Zoey's hands were reaching out for the button on Sam's shorts. The throbbing desire in Sam's core was awakened, and she felt the gnawing grow deep within.

Zoey had Sam's shorts down around her ankles in moments and hurried slid down to her knees as Sam clamped a hand down the back of the cute little blonde's head as it dove between her legs. She watched as her panties were pulled aside, neither of them wanting to take the time to remove the offending garment.

"Fuuuuuuck," Sam cried out weakly, feeling the aching need subside as Zoey's tongue slid through her pussy and danced across her clit.

"Mmm, mmph, mph," Zoey mumbled into Sam's pussy, her cheeks pushing hard against the pubic bone as her tongue ran back and forth through her slit.

"God... I needed this," Sam moaned, cradling Zoey's head.

She saw her friend look up, a sparkle in her eye as she continued to furiously devour her pussy. She didn't slow in the least though, continuing to slurp and suck while she looked into Sam's hungry eyes.

She felt her orgasm approaching fast, the pounding in her veins growing stronger as the anticipation grew. Slivers of energy raced through her, tingles speeding up and down her spine. Pleasure began to bubble, growing stronger each moment until she was yelping in tormented need for release.

Zoey was there for her, though, and kept working her tongue through the slit and across her clitoris until Sam finally peaked. Pleasure filled her body, exploding through her as Zoey groaned audibly between her legs. Extremely lightheaded, Sam felt her grip on Zoey's blonde locks loosen, but continued to feel her lover's wonderful tongue punishing her poor, needy little pussy as she came.

The raw hunger inside finally abated, and though she was still lost in the fog of pleasure, she breathed a sigh of relief as it weakened to a low rumble deep inside. She continued to ride the waves of pleasure crashing through her, only vaguely aware of Zoey leading somewhere

Her shorts were pulled off, followed by everything else, and Sam eventually sensed that she was laying in bed. She felt her leg being pushed up as she lay on her stomach, the felt Zoey's incredible tongue slide up her pussy from the back, the warm, wet muscle pushing into her, then tenderly caressing her asshole.

She reached back weakly, caressing Zoey's cheek as she began to tongue her ass, a thumb finding it's way inside as Sam moaned in defeat. Her hunger was roused once more, and she cried out in defeat as Zoey began to pump her thumb in and out of Sam's pussy, her tongue pushing slightly in and out of her ass. Having her ass played with was definitely new to her, but Sam found that it was very arousing.

Another orgasm was quick to follow, and Sam knew she had to stop her friend, or she might not stop. After enduring a second orgasm, she almost angrily yanked Zoey up and into her arms, clutching her tight and holding her there.

The delightful blonde kissed her, and Sam felt her hair being played with as she lay there recovering.

"You looked like you needed that," Zoey said quietly.

Sam forced her eyes open and looked over at her.

"You have no idea," she said quietly. "God... that was wonderful."

Zoey smiled happily. "Really?" she asked. "I was hoping it was okay that I went and... played with your butt."

Sam giggled, nodding weakly.

"I really liked doing it," Zoey said happily. "I'm glad you texted."

"God... me too." The words came out haltingly as Sam lay there still riding the slowly ebbing thrum of pleasure.

After several minutes of silent rest, Sam opened her eyes and saw Zoey staring up at her. The adorable blonde giggled girlishly when Sam's eyes met hers. The way she was looking up at her was giving her a bit of pause, and she grew a little concerned that Zoey might be getting the wrong idea about things. She'd have to keep an eye on that and make sure it was clear that Sam wasn't interested in just dating girls.

"So... you going to let me return the favor?" she asked.

Zoey giggled and shook her head playfully. "I was thinking of just laying here with you for a few hours and going down on you until you can't take it anymore."

Sam whimpered weakly at the thought and held Zoey tighter for a moment. "I don't think I need any more right now," she admitted.

Zoey giggled again.

"So... how have things been?" Sam asked, sliding up to a sitting position, prompting Zoey to do the same.

"Good I guess," Zoey said. "Brandon has texted me a few times wanting to talk."

Sam groaned and rolled her eyes. "I'm so sorry about that idiot," she muttered.

"Don't worry about it," Zoey said. "I'm... well... I guess I can't say that I'm completely over him, but I'm glad that we're not together."

As she spoke, she reached out and slid her hand into Sam's. The cute blonde stared adoringly at Sam for a few seconds, caressing her palm and smiling shyly. A few moments later, she lifted Sam's hand up and softly kissed it.

Sam immediately began to feel terrible about what she was going to have to do.

"There's something we should discuss," Sam said gently, looking at Zoey apprehensively.

The bubbly young woman looked concerned, but not upset.

"The women in my family have... something about them that..." she said but faltered halfway through. She cleared her throat and tried again. "My family is..." she began but trailed off again thinking that it might sound weird saying it like she was.

"It's okay..." Zoey said quietly, but Sam shook her head.

"Just listen," she urged, smiling reassuringly.

Taking a deep breath, she started again.

"The women of my family are... cursed... I guess... with a much higher sex drive than other women. It's something that affects my two sisters and my mom and aunt."

"Sounds fun," Zoey said, and flashed her a happy grin.

"Well, it can be," Sam admitted. "But... it means that I'm never not thinking about sex. Its like... rare that it's ever off my mind nowadays. But more than that... it means that I crave it sometimes. Like... bad."

Zoey frowned and squeezed Sam's hand in a show of comfort. She sighed, realizing that she wasn't being clear enough.

"Look... I like you," Sam said. "I really do. But... I need... cock."

The cute blonde's expression changed briefly to surprise, but then she burst out laughing for a moment before hurriedly covering her mouth.

"I'm so sorry!" she said quickly. "I'm not laughing at you. It was just... funny the way it came out."

Sam snickered, having to agree with the assessment. "I just... I didn't want to mislead you," she said.

"I... appreciate your honesty," Zoey said. "I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about being your girlfriend, but... I don't think I'm only to girls either. I really do like you... a lot... and I want to keep hanging out and fooling around."

"So... we're okay then?" Sam asked, feeling a thousand times better about her situation after the talk.

"Definitely," Zoey said. "I'll stop... staring adoringly into your eyes."

Sam laughed quietly, then looked back up at her. "But... you don't want me to lick your pussy, even though we're just friends."

Zoey giggled and shook her head. "I'm sure," she said. "Maybe another time. But you... on the other hand... clearly haven't had enough."

Sam groaned and shook her head, causing Zoey to burst into giggles again.

"So, I'm good at it?" she asked after the laughter had ended.

"Very," Sam admitted, but then glanced around looking for her phone as she heard it start to ring.

Zoey was closer to where Sam's shorts had been tossed and leaned over, snagging them with her fingertips and lifting them up to the bed. Sam reached into the pocket and grabbed the phone just as the call dropped. She quickly unlocked it and checked to see who it was. A few seconds later a text message came though, causing her to giggle happily.

"What?" Zoey asked.

"Well... I've just been expecting to get a call from this person and haven't yet," she said. "So... how adventurous are you feeling?"

Zoey raised an eyebrow, a grin coming to her face.

***

"I gotta be honest Sam, that doesn't sound like that much fun to me," Zoey said. "It sounds like work!"

Sam had just finished telling Zoey about meeting Kara at work and how things had worked out for Sam to be the girl in the box at The Mess Around.

"You don't like sucking cock?" she asked.

"I do... just not... thirty at a time!" Zoey replied.

"Oh..." Sam said, shaking her head as she realized the miscommunication. "No... it's usually like just a couple each time I go. I think the most I've ever had participate was four or five."

1...456789