My Sister Made Me Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she whispered, steadying herself, her body aching for him to keep using her.

He chuckled and held still for a moment, whispering, "Too much?" before kissing her neck again.

"Not enough," she said in a throaty whisper.

The scene ended and she thought he would quickly slid free of her but was surprised when he kept idly fondly her breasts and stroking her pussy. They were standing behind the bright lights of the set, though, so it wasn't like anyone else was going to be able to see them.

She saw Gary emerge and stop by the makeup girl to get his hair touched up, then move to stand near them. He and Ben began to talk, and though she was distracted by his persuasive fingers performing on her, she was still amused by the fact that Gary seemed nonplussed by it all.

Then Toni's second scene ended soon after that, and she and Gary went back over to the bed. There was some dialogue between the two after the brief run through, and everything was set. As the scene started, Alex was happy to see Tony come over to where she was instead of disappearing as Ben had.

He seemed to take note that Alex was open to playing, and she sighed happily as he reached up to squeeze her other breast. He and Ben talked about the scene with Toni, though she wasn't paying attention.

When Tony started to fondle Alex's breasts, Ben had pushed things a little further and nudged a finger into her pussy, albeit briefly. She keenly felt the hunger within her growing at each delicious touch and had the aching desire to do more with the exciting men. She wanted...

She paused, feeling the familiar, strange feeling that she'd been experiencing recently. It was more than being aroused, it was like she was remembering how she felt turned on by something like this in the past. She had the briefest impression of being watched by dozens of people but knew that there wasn't anyone extra in the building. She moaned softly, turning and giving one of them a needy, lustful stare.

She felt Ben slid his fingers free and turned to scowl for a moment before she felt him lifting the back of her robe up. Elation filled her when she realized that he was going to start fucking her then and there, and she eagerly poked her rear out for him in anticipation.

"Shit," he swore suddenly, and let the robe drop back into place again. "I can't, gorgeous," he explained when she turned and frowned.

"But I want it," she practically growled, cradling Tony's head as it suddenly appeared suckling her breast.

"We've still got a scene to shoot, and Camille will kill me if you look freshly fucked," he chuckled. "Maybe after?" he asked, shrugging.

Alex groaned, sighing as Tony too stopped pawing at her and the two men simply moved up close around her. She looked over at her twin to see how things were going and saw that the scene was nearly done.

"Alright, that's a wrap on Toni," Camille called out after a few more minutes of delicious torment from the two men, and the group began to applaud.

Alex moved away from her two attackers and over to where Toni was just then sitting up and smiling widely.

"How was it?" Alex asked trying to appear as if she weren't incredibly aroused.

"It was hot," Toni said, giggling at her. "Did it look sexy?"

"Very," Alex confirmed. "We were watching from over there." She pointed back to where the guys had been teasing her and deliberately not fucking her, the jerks.

Toni stood up and moved over to her robe to slide it on as Camille came over.

"That's gonna look so good," she said. "If you're ready, Frank can take care of the other shoot now."

"Sure," Toni said, grinning happily at Alex.

"Awesome," Camille said. "You just tell him what you want to do, and he'll get you started."

Toni nodded in response, and Camille turned to regard Alex.

"So," Camille continued, "go ahead and slide on the clothes I picked out for you and stop back by Casey. Meet me back here when you're done."

"Will do," Alex said, and headed over to get changed.

Camille had picked out a silky white camisole and a pair of silky white panties to match. Once she'd shucked her robe and slid the sexy underwear on, Alex went over to Casey and had to take a moment to admire the way she looked in the mirror.

The outfit was extremely sexy, more than she'd figured it would be, and she immediately wanted one just like it. Casey quickly touched up her makeup and hair and sent her back over to Camille. As she turned, she saw the three guys all laughing and talking where the scene would take place, each of them sitting on the bed and stroking themselves as if it were totally normal.

The thrum of need deep within called to her again, sending a shiver down her spine as she thought about all three professionals fucking her brains out, and she immediately wished that she'd agreed to a full-on sex scene instead of pretend.

Bryce's last text came to her again in that moment and she saw the words, "good girlfriends get gangbanged" in her mind.

"Everything okay?" Camille asked as she came over.

Alex nodded and looked over, seeing Toni wave as she and Frank left the room. She turned back, grinning at Camille.

"So... what do you think about me actually doing a sex scene instead of... a pretend one," she said, her heart pounding in anticipation.

"Well... I'm certainly fine with it if you are," Camille said. "We don't have to change anything, and you've already gotten tested and signed the forms, plus I know the guys will be up for it. Is that something you've been thinking about?"

"Oh yeah," Alex said.

"And you're sure?" Camille confirmed.

"Very," Alex said, and had to steady herself again as the thought of getting railed by the three studs came to her again.

"Hey guys," Camille called out, winking at Alex before turning to face her actors. "Alex wants to shoot this for real," she said. "You guys good with that?"

The wide grins of the three was all the answer she needed, but she glad to hear the unanimous consent from the three, nonetheless.

"In that case, we'll just forgo the still shots for now and shoot the thing live. I'll grab the stills later from the footage." Camille looked at the four in turn and grinned as they all nodded in agreement.

"You sure gorgeous?" Ben asked, a knowing smile on his face.

"Very," she said, her pussy practically aching at the thought.

"Go ahead and get dressed," Camille said. "We'll do the setup where you guys talk about paying your girlfriend back after, but we'll take the scene from you guys knocking on the door and attacking her there. Sound good?"

Alex nodded. She'd looked over the script of course, and this really didn't change things all that much. She had lines, but they were mostly just her telling the guys that she wasn't her twin. Camille said to have fun with the dialogue and just do what came naturally.

The guys quickly went and pulled clothes on again and came back over as Camille got set up again.

"So... what are you okay with?" Tony asked, smiling at her.

Alex snickered but didn't know how to respond. "I'm not sure what you mean," she said.

"Well, this is supposed to be us attacking you," Ben said. "How rough do you like it?"

She smiled, realizing what they were asking.

"Well, I'm not really sure what you're going to do," she admitted.

"How about this," Gary said. "We can walk through what we'll do and you can tell us what you think will be okay."

"That sounds good," she said, and the four went over to the fake wall that had been constructed to serve as the front of a house.

"So... we're irritated at this point," Gary said. "I'll knock on the door... you come and unlock it."

Alex did just that, walking up and opening the door.

"Surprise, bitch," Gary said, though it was with no expressiveness at all, and he simply walked forward and put a hand on her throat, pushing her back up against the wall.

"We come in," Ben said, he and Tony coming in behind Gary, one to each side, and moving to flank him.

"Dialogue, dialogue, dialogue," Gary said. "I kiss you,"

"I say... 'I'm not Adaria' and you ignore me," Alex said.

"Light action, kissing and fondling, tearing your clothes off," Gary continued.

Alex nodded, growing more and more excited for the scene to actually start.

"You can say your lines again here probably," he said, eliciting another nod.

"I'll protest a bit," she said, and demonstrated as much by pushing against his arms and chest.

"We can come up like this," Ben said, going up and grabbing and arm while Tony did the other and pinning it to the wall behind her. She nodded quickly.

"I promise, Adaria is my twin!" Alex said loudly.

"What the fuck ever," Gary said.

"An evil twin, convenient," Tony added.

"Guys!" Alex protested, but it was drowned out by Gary's fingers in her mouth.

"What about if you slap her a little?" Ben asked, looking at Gary, then Alex.

She felt her pussy quiver at the thought of being manhandled in such a way, and though it was a little scary, she nodded with a sly grin.

"Just not too hard," she amended.

"Not on her first shoot, I don't think," Gary said after studying her for a few seconds.

"Yeah," Ben agreed. "You're right. Might be too much."

Alex didn't say anything but knew she would have enjoyed it regardless.

"From here we force you to the bedroom," Gary continued. "We can drag you down the hallway and just take it naturally from there. So... we'll just take turns having you blow two of us while the third fucks your pussy, yeah?"

She nodded and was about to ask why they didn't want to have anal sex with her when Gary continued.

"Or are you okay with anal?" he asked.

"I'm okay with it if we take it slow at first," she said.

"Are you prepped for it, though?" Ben asked.

"I'll make sure everything is ready before we get started," she said.

"Awesome," Tony said. "This is gonna be fun."

"If you want us to stop, you just have to ask," Gary said, sliding in close and kissing her briefly on the lips.

"I trust you guys," she said quietly, and pulled Tony and then Ben down for a kiss as well. "What about you? Is there anything you like, or don't?"

"Don't worry about us, gorgeous," Gary said. "We're good with whatever you are."

***

After taking time to make sure everything was clean, Alex came back out of the bathroom and over to where the others were waiting. She got her clothes smoothed out and in place again, getting set for the scene. She grabbed a prop magazine from the nightstand by her "bed" and started reading after leaning down on it.

Camille got her camera ready and called action. A few seconds passed by, and Alex heard the sound of Gary knocking. She got up and did her best to look a little miffed as she walked out of the mock bedroom and down the hall to the fake front door. She unlocked it and moved the chain aside, then opened to door up wide.

"Can I help you?" she asked, standing with her hip cocked.

"Surprise, bitch," Gary said, and immediately strode in. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back up against the wall with a thud.

"What...what..." Alex stammered.

He leaned in and roughly kissed her, then pulled back and stared.

"Think you can fuck three different guys and get away with it?" he spat after a few seconds.

"My sister is the one dating three of you! She isn't here!" she protested, to which Gary laughed.

"I'm not an idiot," he said. "And I don't think your other boyfriends would approve of you calling them dumb either," he continued.

Ben and Toni both came in as Gary held her in place. She did her best to ignore Camille as she came around behind the others, filming the scene.

Gary took the opportunity to briefly let go of the throat and reach down, tearing her camisole in half with relative ease.

"Who are you guys?" she asked. "I..."

Gary put his hand back on her throat then as the other two pinned her arms on the wall behind her.

"I'm not Adaria!" she cried. "She's my twin!"

"You thought you could lie to us and just keep fucking us all behind our backs?" Gary continued.

"I'm serious!" Alex cried. "I'm not my sister!"

"Isn't that convenient," Ben said. "An evil twin."

"I'm not lying!" Alex protested, but then groaned as Tony's hand slid between her legs and started to play there.

"I think you're going to find out what happens to girls that lie to us," Tony said.

Gary grabbed her by the hair and yanked her from the wall, practically throwing her toward the bedroom. Alex did her best not sound extremely aroused and horny, instead aiming for scared, or at least confused.

The men continued down the 'hallway' and forced her into the bedroom and onto the bed unceremoniously. Spinning over, she scrambled back as all three took their clothes off and started forward.

"I'm serious!" she called. "I'm her twin!"

Gary was the first to strip down completely and kneeled on the bed. "You wanted to be a whore, and now you're going to be treated like one," he said, and yanked her back toward them by her foot.

"But..." she called out, but then moaned weakly as the head of his cock pushed into her mouth.

It was all she could do not to immediately start sucking and getting into it. The scene called for her to be reluctant at first, much to her disappointment.

"Suck it," Gary demanded, and she lightly shook her head, trying to pull back.

He reached down and pulled, causing her to whimper as the head of his cock pushed deep into her mouth. She moaned, though she tried her best to make it sound like she was protesting and not in immense pleasure.

"Already sounds like a whore," Ben said, and she cried out in character as he pulled her legs out flat and forced them open. Seconds later, his tongue was plowing deep furrows into her pussy, and she groaned in defeat at how talented he was at it.

"Give me the whore," Tony said, and Alex was surprised that she hadn't noticed him on the other side of her head.

His hands roughly yanked her head over to him, his cock jabbing into her mouth and pushing against her throat. She quivered weakly, surrendering completely to the whims of the three. The deep thrumming hunger grew stronger, and the feeling that multiple people were watching her came over her again.

She was passed roughly back and forth, cocks jamming deep into her mouth again and again. Ben was the first to start fucking her, and she didn't need to do any acting after that moment.

She submitted completely, wantonly, letting them do whatever they wanted. It was her sister's fault, right? They had every right to be angry. She'd lied to them!

She felt her head getting foggy, hazy. The lines between fantasy and reality began to disappear as she gagged around one cock and stroked the other. He pulled free and she was yanked over to the other, groaning as Ben pounded hard into her and forced a sudden orgasm out. She weakly cried out as her body shook from the impacts, but then glanced away from the scene to the darkness of the room behind the lights.

There was something there, watching her. She moaned around the flesh of the cock in her mouth but stayed focused on the ghost of an image beyond the light. There was another... and another... or... were they actually there?

She felt herself being pulled on top of Gary and began to lose all sense of time. Another cock, she couldn't tell if it was Ben or Tony or someone else, slid slowly, tenderly into her ass as another fucked her face. The faces of the men fucking her morphed and shifted from masks to those of her brothers, to Kenny and his dad, to Bryce and his friends and many others, but always shifting back to masks. Around the foursome, dozens of people in masks stood silent, watching and masturbating, only to lazily fade from view.

She felt herself being moved around the bed, off the bed, then back on. They took her every way they could, her ass and pussy filled with cock multiple times. Each of them fucked her mouth as much as they wanted. It felt like her entire life had been spent in that bed with them. All she'd ever done was to get fucked by these three. She submitted completely, totally.

She heard a feminine voice calling out in pleasure, then giggling, somehow knowing that it was her own.

She orgasmed more times than she could keep track of, or so it seemed. Other times, it seemed like she'd only come once or twice. Eventually, she found herself kneeling, looking up at three masked faces as they stroked their gorgeous cocks on her protruding tongue.

***

Strong hands tenderly massaged her skin, unhesitatingly moving over her body with no qualms about where they went. She was moaning softly, warm water coursing over her body and giggling every so often as she felt the warmth of at least two other people very, very close to her.

Two hands were massaging her scalp, strong fingers pushing through her hair and gently easing across her skin. She felt soap being worked into her hair, the fingers working diligently to froth it into every lock of hair she had. He was standing behind her, she could sense, his masculine form close enough for her to feel the periodic nudging of his half-hard cock push against one of her butt cheeks.

Another pair of hands was working on one arm, moving up and down the length, caressing and stroking as water danced across her skin. She giggled idly again as the hands moved up and over to her other arm, then worked down the length, again and again. She felt prickles tingling those portions of her skin that weren't under the warm stream of water and subject to the cool air of them room.

The hands moved from massaging her hand to gently lifting her feet and working diligently on them. Powerful, yet still somehow gentle, strokes of the digits pushed into the balls of her foot, moving up her arch and working through her toes. Several moments passed as she stood still, unwilling to move or to even open her eyes for fear of waking from this delightful dream.

The hands on her scalp gently guided her head under the stream more fully, and she felt the fingers pooling her hair up in clumps for the water to rinse clean. After several long, pleasurable minutes, she felt the owner of the hands slide them free of her locks and around her body instead. His masculine form moved up close behind her, his cock sliding happily into her crack and starting to cause all sorts of mischief for her. His hands moved up body, and she shivered in anticipation of feeling them cupping her breasts but was surprised when they stopped just below on her stomach. His warm mouth on the soft flesh of her neck was more than adequate as a distraction though, and she quickly forgot about his hands.

She'd vaguely been aware of the other set of hands working their way from one foot to the other, then on each of her calves. Once again she felt tingles race through her as the hands moved higher and higher, but they stopped just short of her sex.

A shiver raced through her causing her to giggle, then finally open her eyes. She reached down, affectionately caressing the hands clutching her waist and looked to see who they belonged to.

"Hey there," Gary said, smiling at her.

"Is she back?" Tony asked, standing and stepping slightly to the side out of the stream of water. "You okay there gorgeous?"

Alex shivered again, smiling weakly. She managed to nod in response to his question.

"How was your first hardcore shoot?" Gary asked, kissing her neck again.

She couldn't quite form any words, giggling instead as another shiver raced through her.

"Don't worry," Tony said. "I've been known to have a hard time talking after a really hard orgasm myself."

"It's not too crazy given that you just had a gangbang," Gary said.

Alex shivered yet again, another giggle following it. She took a quick sip from the stream of water and rinsed her mouth. She felt Gary pulling away from her and frowned, reaching back with one hand and clutching at his arms around her waist with the other. He stopped moving as she stroked his cock and looked at him with a smoldering intensity.

123456...9